『5→𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡』

☀❄

☀❄

"You're telling me, your lips were so good, he gave you a job?"

You threw your pillow at Mina's face. "No! It wasn't because of my lips! Ugh, I regret telling you." 

After the makeout incident, you couldn't even say anything to him. It was too sudden and he didn't even ask you, he decided there and then that you're going to work for him. Without a second thought, you snatched your wrist from him and ran away. Mina, who used another way without him noticing, chased after you. 

"Pssh! I saw you, girl! Damn, I've never seen him get it going though. Nice catch, (y/n)-chi~!" The pink heroine gave her a teasing thumbs-up at you with her tongue out, playfully.

"I hate you, Mina."

You squeezed your eyes shut, and the memory of your kiss with him kept playing in your mind. It's the first time you felt this way. None of your past relationships had you in a daze all night like this. You felt ashamed when you actually liked the feel of his hands on you. It sent shivers down your spine.

Pro hero Shoto was always known to be that forbidden fruit at the top of the tree, among the young pro heroes. Many women and probably men, admired him from afar and surely enough from his accusation from before, he's had people trying to get it in with him.

"Mina," you started, "was he serious about the job?" You fiddled with the hem of your tank top. "I mean, I've been searching for so long and . . . argh! I don't know! It seems so wrong!"

The dark-eyed girl knew you were in a pinch. Plus, it shocked her too and she had to report the incident to her other friends since Mina was also a part of the mission to get Todoroki a life and girlfriend, but she didn't exactly plan for her own best friend to be a part of it; she just wanted to test the waters. 

Mina bit her lip, even though she was a little bit relieved that Todoroki actually showed interest in someone to the point of kissing them one night after meeting them. However, she needs to find out whether Todoroki's plans to go further with (y/n) and also, help her friend out were out of sincerity.

"I never knew Todoroki-kun could even do that," Mina hummed, "he's always this unbothered king and there he was making a move on my best friend. Is he secretly the aggressive type?"

It's beginning to make another turn at this point. She needed to think a little seriously now. Mina hopes Todoroki is serious about (y/n) or else it's all for nought. 

☀❄

Todoroki has never initiated the first move unless it's in combat or fighting villains. On the contrary, he found himself puzzled over the fact, that he made a move on; not only a stranger but on his colleague's best friend. He couldn't understand himself anymore.