His Sculpted Kingdom (TAEKOO...

By Ayraesia

The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung... More

Disclaimer
¹ Welcomé
² Deja vú
³ Intimaté
⁴ Irrational
⁵ Relief
⁶ Unexpected
⁷ Story
⁸ Safety
⁹ Conspiracy
¹⁰ Moments
¹¹ Truth
¹² Confession
¹³ Departure
¹⁴ Arrival
¹⁵ Nightmare
¹⁶ Surprise
¹⁷ Revelation
¹⁸ Reunion
¹⁹ Proposal
²⁰ Wedding Day
²¹ Wedding Night
²² Enemy
²⁴ Let it out

²³ Broken Cherry

1.3K 85 7
By Ayraesia

One month effortlessly flew away after the royal marriage. Taehyung suddenly found himself in between state policy discussions and strategies which he has never heard or bothered before. The nights will be filled with Jungkook and Taehyung making fun of the officials' gestures that end up in warming each other up with their lips and breaths. There are times where they both cross their bodily limits and crave for more. Usually Jungkook abstains from going overboard and lulls the frustrated boy to sleep.

It was during that time, a matter of emergency in the bordering area has come up that required an immediate grievance and addressal. General was asked to meet at Pohang for a military camp, which Jungkook complied and readied himself to go.

" I'm also coming with you." The boy ordered with a pout. Taehyung's eyes teared up as his mind whirled with pessimistic thoughts. Jin went to his cottage after their wedding and Jimin is busy with military training and practices. All he has, as a merriment, is Lady Julia who talks a lot and entertains him with her stories. He has seen Lady Amelia rarely after their marriage and understands her withdrawals. He couldn't possibly forget the twinkling in her eyes whenever she talks about Jungkook, hence knows how difficult it is to cope with the loss of her love.

"Baby" Jungkook placed his hands on the other's bum and raised him up. The boy immediately straddles the other and hid his face on his neck.

" It's dangerous. You remember what happened when we were at the Blue Moon Camp house." Jungkook said in a gentle tone, blinking away the helplessness he felt when Taehyung got attacked.

" I remember. You fell in love with me." Taehyung said, pressing his lips to the other's bulging vein. Jungkook let out a hearty laugh and hugged him tightly. His calloused palm kneading the boy's sensual waist.

" Do you really want to accompany me or want to stay with Jin? I can make arrangements for that if.." Jungkook couldn't complete because Taehyung smashed their lips together. The boy who has now become an expert in kissing, sucked Jungkook's lips with fervor and bit the small, plump area that's caught between his lip ring. Jungkook moaned with pain.

" I want to come with you. I can't sleep without the weight of your head on my chest. Can you sleep without me?" The boy's cheeks filled with mischief and challenged the General to which he earned a sigh and then a smile.

Taehyung is veracious on that matter because in their relationship dynamics, the boy holds the rein and Jungkook is his stallion. The older can't sleep without nuzzling into the other's boobs. That is his comfort place.

"Get your most needed provisions ready. We have to leave before twillight." Jungkook said, putting Taehyung on the floor and left after giving him a peck on his forehead.

............................................................................

The black beauty halted elegantly at the Lake Lagoon camp in Pohang. It was not so big as that of the Blue Moon Building but efficiently spaced to accommodate the two regiments from the palace. Tents are set at the open ground.

There involved a welcoming parade but Jungkook dismissed it early for he has to put his sleepy husband on bed. The male didn't wake up from his slumber until the next morning.

Jeon Taehyung could sense the buzzing business happening outside his tent. The smell of mud and rush poked his past memories and after a few reminiscing minutes, he got up and readied himself to go out.

The strangers in the camp wished him pleasantly and welcomed him to have breakfast with them. Jungkook was no where to be seen until the evening. Meanwhile Taehyung befriended some of the kids and played with them until night. He dragged himself to the tent when he was sure Jungkook would be there waiting up for him.

The General stood dazed when Taehyung entered inside the tent. His bunny teeth came into complete display, looking at his husband covered in mud. He mindlessly laughed, looking at his embarrassed husband.

" Seriously, What exactly were you doing?" Jungkook asked, coming closer to Taehyung and plucking out the dried leaves from his shabby hair.

" All the kids are cheaters, they tricked me into loosing so many times. I hate that game." Taehyung whined and blew away the hair that fell on his face.

Without any warning Jungkook carried Taehyung on his shoulder along with a bundle on the other hand and walked out of the tent into the darkness. The boy on his shoulder gulped at the mysterious sound of crickets and homecoming birds. The sky turned darker once they entered an area which seems to be only visible because of the unhinged presence of the moon and stars.

"Koo, I'm so dirty, you will also get damp....um...Where are we going..?" Taehyung asked dubiously. He tried to wiggle off but his boobs got crushed on the General's tough shoulders and wiggling made it even more painful, hence he stopped and talked to him about his day as usual. Their voyage continued for a solid ten minutes with Taehyung telling about the games and snacks he had with the residents. General suddenly halted his steps and put Taehyung on the ground but the latter's legs wearied off and his soft bum met with the hard terrain.

"Stupid koo." He murmured but the boy's eyes twinkled with happiness at the sight in front of him.

"Are we going to bath here now? I'm so excited." Taehyung shouted and got rid of his clothes while running inside the water.

Jeon Jungkook stood on the bank, looking baffled. His husband certainly lost any kind of shame around him. A small smile crept on his face remembering the amount of coaxing he had done to make the boy comfortable and confident. Now he detests clothes when he is with Jungkook and it is testing the General till his last testicle.

" Be Careful Baby.. It must be slippery." Jungkook took off his uniform and put the bundle next to it after taking the bathing supplemants and joined the boy.

Water splashed and spooshed around them. Taehyung's giggles and Jungkook's wild laughter filled their calm surroundings. When the older volunteered to put the cleanser on their body, Taehyung tried to keep his flaming desires in tact. But when Jungkook's sinful body flexed while he washed Taehyung's hair, the boy lost his control and bit his biceps out of whim. Jungkook's filled out shoulders and thickened thighs made Taehyung's mouth water and body heated.

" T..Tae.." Jungkook called when he noticed Taehyung's labored breaths.

" Please... koo.." Taehyung requested.

Their lips met after a passionate stare into each other's orbs. Taehyung furiously sucked the General's tongue and wiggled to be more close to him.

Jungkook, unable to control more, pressed his palm on Taehyung's bum and attached him to his body. The cleansing foam on his palm made Taehyung's bum more squishy and he fondled it with more vigor until their lips met again. When Taehyung's tongue came into his mouth in a blatantly carnal way, Jungkook dreamt to thrust his thick member inside the other's intimate flesh.

Taehyung's thighs covered Jungkook's blessed waist and his vagina pressed to his abs brutally. His dainty breast got crushed and their nipples fought for dominance at the same time their tongue danced with each other. They took a dip together, washing away the foam and walked ashore.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the ground where the water washed their feet momentarily. The moon shone brightly, making Taehyung's features look more vividly seductive. With a whimper of anticipation, Taehyung sink back against the hard bed of shore and bit his lower lip in shyness.

Jungkook settled in between his thighs and kissed his forehead. He dragged his lips to either of the boy's eyes, ears, nose, rosy cheeks and reddish lips. His hand scarred the General's back when his lips and teeth dragged the skin of the boy's neck and shoulder. Patches of purple hickies mushroomed in every corner of his neck.

"Ahhh..." Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook dragged the bitten nipple in his mouth. His other hand smothered the soft mound roughly along with his thump rotating the chocolate-ie nipple harshly. Tears danced down from his eyes. Hot pleasure pooled in a way that made Taehyung to spread his legs which he did to make Jungkook wiggle comfortably closer to his throbbing opening.

The pain shoot up Taehyung's body further when Jungkook's teeth pierced his navel and later aided it with his tongue and saliva. His cock sprung up completely when his face comes in contact with the other's dripping pussy. He put Taehyung's knees up in the air and slightly parted the pussy lips to see the white slimy juice glistening at the entrance. He, with a little force, pressed his middle finger inside and gave it a swirl.

"Ahhh" Taehyung let out a groan and writhed in acute pleasure.

Jungkook rescinded and licked his finger, covered in the slimy juice and laid against his body.

"Tae... I know I'm rough. I have stopped myself all these days because I didn't know if your delicate body can take me." Jungkook kissed away the tears and pecked his forehead.

"Kookie, I love it... your every touch, harsh or soft, rough or smooth. Everytime you come closer, all I want is you to be with me with how much closer you can get, please have me in your way. I want you." Taehyung gave a smile in assurance. Jungkook keened down and gently pressed their lips together while his fingers found the smooth terrain to go inside Taehyung's body. He added another finger to stretch the elastic muscle.

They are close. Jungkook's fingers are inside Taehyung's, his husband's body. He yearns to put more of his body into him so he added his third finger and Taehyung let out a harsh whimper. Yes, he has an untainted, young and pliable boy beneathe him.

"Ahh..k..koo..soft..softly.."Taehyung cried. Jungkook retreated one finger and slowly moved the other two, in and out, meanwhile Jungkook kissed his neck and sucked his cleavage.

"I can feel how hard you are clenching around my fingers. Love to feel that on my cock." Jungkook gave a guttural moan while his fingers moved faster, making Taehyung's toes coil inwards.

Warm liquid filled and dripped from Taehyung's vagina and Jungkook looked at Taehyung for the permission to do the deed.

" Can I?" He asked to which Taehyung nodded and weakly pulled him for a kiss. Strongly pinning Taehyung's waist to the ground from either sides, he pushed the tip of his cock inside the boy's reddish opening. Since there was a conspicuous amount of precum, the tip easily moved in and hit the hymen. With an effort full grunt and consciousness full of imparting pain to his love, Jungkook pushed his cock further and pierced the boy's virginity.

The immense pain almost made Taehyung plead for a halt. He screamed Jungkook's name in a different pitch and clawed his back. Jungkook, sensing the pain, pulled away but pushed it back with vigor. The tip almost touched the g spot of the crying male.

" Koo..... I..felt..so..pain" Taehyung bit Jungkook's shoulder and cried. Jungkook knew that his boy couldn't take such a rough ordeal but he doesn't know how to keep the activity slow and soft. The things he knew are what he heard from his fellow mates and they never tried to withhold their hormones or muscular performances. Hence Jungkook was unaware of such slow sex and soft love making. But the other's crying face didn't let him proceed further.

He doesn't move until Taehyung's cries died down. The boy with his tear filled eyes and swollen lips looked at Jungkook and mouthed 'sorry'. Jungkook shook his head and kissed his tear stained cheeks.

" Told you, it will be rough." Jungkook smiled at him.

" Since the cherry is broken, there won't be much pain now. You go on." Taehyung smiled in encouragement. Jungkook chuckled seeing his love's attempt at making him comfortable.

" Yeah... let's continue playing with your broken cherry." Jungkook slowly moved his body against the boy's petite one. Taehyung's body jerked up and down when Jungkook's hold on his waist loosened.

They followed a slow rhythm at first but Jungkook couldn't hold his horse with Taehyung's moans to go 'faster'.

" Koo.. th..there..." Taehyung screamed when he fervently hit his g spot and pinched the pearl simultaneously. His nipples entered and reentered the other's hot mouth while the other's cock traveled in and out of his hot cavern. Their body heated up together and warm liquid bubbled up inside their lower abdomen.

" Kokk... I want..to. p..pe.. ee..." Taehyung said in between the jerks. His sex gripped and pulsed and shivered around his girth tucked deep inside him.

" Oh.. b..baby..you can.." Jungkook answered, controlling his urge to go bloody faster.

Taehyung let his needs win and peed slash released on the other's cock and felt liberated under the release. Jungkook on the other hand was trying to find his release and was moving ever so fast. Taehyung's vagina started to feel burnt and exhausted. The over stimulation made him cry with pleasure and he came again. The third time he came, it was only hot liquid squeezing out and Taehyung was at the verge of collapsing. Jungkook went inside the boy, balls deep, and came finally hitting open the boy's way to the fallopian tube (joking).

When Jungkook pulled out from the other's delicate flesh, the cum mixed with Taehyung's hot juices flushed out through the small opening. Taehyung felt drained while Jungkook cleansed him with the cold river water. The General apologised as many times as the boy tsked and whined whenever water comes in contact with the gimmicks Jungkook has given. Taehyung only managed to raise his arms to accommodate Jungkook into his teeth mark pocketed breasts.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook asked his sleepy husband.

" Feels heaven." The boy replied with a smile and closed eyes.

Both of them drifted to sleep under the moonlit and star spread sky with a big smile on their face.

They have become painfully their own without any barriers.

💜 vote and comment if you enjoy reading it 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 14.2K 50
One rainy evening, Jeon jungkook chose to help someone which led him to find Kim Taehyung with whom he wanted to be linked for Eternity. Kim Taeh...
25.3K 951 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
639K 38.9K 70
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
11.1K 487 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...