Godzilla: rise of evil

By Nwoliver2

After his battle with MechaGodzilla and team-up with Kong. Godzilla descends into the ocean only to pass out... More

The awakening
Living nightmares
Wake up call part 1
Wake up call part 2
Stone truths
Arendelle's new protecter
Knifehead, Leatherback, and Otachi, oh my!
You think yourself a god? Let me remind you who I am
A date with Elsa
Fire and ice
Mutual conversations
Meeting Zilla
Meeting Malifcent
A deal with the devil
The truth of Zilla
Author's note
Meeting the Strikers
A striking problem
Battle with the strikers part 1
Battle with the strikers part 2
Battle with the strikers part 3
Hero problems
Rise of the mutos
Mechagodzilla vs Ghidorah
Date night
Meeting Moana and Kong too
Growth spurts
Two kings walk into a bar
Two kings share a drink
Author's note
A shattering truth part 1
A shattering truth part 2
A Confession

Rise of the guardians

127 2 0
By Nwoliver2

Hey guys, sorry my chapters have been taking longer to write. It's a mental block I'm working through. Anyways, the chapter is going to be longer but it'll will hopefully set up more things in the future so this story can come to a conclusion. Those who have been with me since the beginning and are still reading, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It is much appreciated.

_

Godzilla and Kong swam through the water, or more likely Kong rode on Godzilla's back and HE swam through the salty water that made up the ocean.

"So, how did you and Elsa meet?" Kong asked. "It's a long story, but after our battle with MechaGodzilla and each other I was swimming in the ocean half dead and bleeding from my wounds. When I woke up, I was laying in the bay of Arendelle. I must have been there for a couple days. Anyways, immediately after waking up, I sensed the presence of another titan and made my way to its location. After an intense battle which I won, I was about to leave when I sensed her presence. She had apparently witnessed the whole battle." Godzilla replied.

"Man, even after an intense fight you never stop trying to protect the natural balance." Kong chuckled. Godzilla thought of his own question to ask Kong. "So, how did you meet Moana?" The lizard king replied to the ape on his back, quickly changing the subject.

"Similar to you. I fell asleep in my lair in hollow earth and when I woke up I found myself on that island in this strange world. Surrounded by unique, yet familiar people." Kong said. Godzilla then let out a grunt of acknowledgment  that Kong understood perfectly.

"So I take it you understand the feeling?" Kong asked. "Well yeah, we both kind of went through the same thing." Godzilla replied, continuing his swim through the water while kong was on his back gripping to his dorsal spines.

_

Moana looked around the Arendelle ship with curiosity and amazement. "Wow, I've never seen a ship so big. How does it even float? It must be so heavy!" Moana exclaimed. She's seen big ships before, but not one's like this. This one was truly ginormous.

Elsa chuckled a bit. "I'm glad you like it." She said with a small smile. "So about the other titans. You know more of them." The young chief asked. "Yes, you've already met Godzilla. There are three more that currently protect Arendelle. One's a baby." The ice queen said as Moana listened intently. "A...baby?" She said questionably.

"Yes, a baby. One who's like nine feet tall." Elsa smiled, chuckling as the thought of the rambunctious lizard. "Aaannnd what does he do?" Moana asked curiously. "He safe guards my sister." Elsa said before pausing to look into the distance.

"What is it?" Moana questioned. "Oh right! I can sense Godzilla and where he is. They actually might beat us to Arendelle." The blonde woman replied. "Oh right, because of the titan attack?" Moana said as Elsa looked down in worry, but then looked up in confidence. "I'm not worried, the other titans will protect Arendelle until Godzilla gets there." Elsa said regaining her optimism.

"I hope so." Moana replied with a small smile. Meanwhile Elsa realized she hasn't told Moana all that much about Maleficent, so she got to explaining while they sailed towards her kingdom.

_

Godzilla and Kong were still swimming as fast as they could through the waters. "Godzilla, what is it!?" Kong asked curiously. He could tell Godzilla was picking up on something in the distance. "The kaiju, it's dead. It's been dead for awhile. I don't know how I didn't pick up on it sooner." Godzilla said.

"Are you curious as to what happened?" Kong asked, still clinging to Godzilla's dorsal spines. "Not really, Mothra or Angurius must have killed it. It wasn't a very strong titan. Arendelle should be safe." The lizard sighed in relief.

"That's good." The ape clinging the his back replied. "Very...wait, there's something else. I'm not sure what it is, but it's different. We should probably hurry!" Godzilla said to which Kong just nodded with a grunt as the two sailed through the waters.

After several days of travel, Godzilla and Kong arrived at Arendelle. Kong hopped off Godzilla's back and into the Bay area of Arendelle. Godzilla then rose through the waters and made his presence known by letting out a loud roar.
"Is this the place?" Kong asked. "Yeah, but something's different....Kong behind you!!" The lizard king shouted and the giant ape spun around at Godzilla's warning and starred at the kaiju in front of him.

It was a giant lizard creature that was 332ft and had massive dorsal spines going down its back. It had appeared out of the water and let out a giant roar. Something about this creature was familiar. But Godzilla couldn't put a finger on it, or a claw in his case.

Kong let out a roar as Godzilla got ready for a fight. The people of Arendelle watched as Zilla, Godzilla, and this new ape got ready to fight.

_

Elsa and Moana approached the island Godzilla resided in. Once their boat landed and they got off. Moana stood on the beach staring up at the two titans before her in shock and stupor. "Moana, this is Mothra and Angurius." Elsa said gesturing to the large creatures. "They're my friends." She said giving them a smile to which they returned. "Guys, this is Moana. My other friend, can you guys try talking to her to see if she has a connection like mine?" Elsa asked. The two titans looked at each other and shrugged. The ice queen then looked over at Moana and gestured for her to come over. The dark skinned woman took a few steps forward and began to speak.

"Wow, you are all amazing!" Moana said in astonishment. Angurius leaned down at the woman in front of him. "Glad you think you think so." He chuckled. Elsa looked at Moana expectantly, but frowned when she saw Moana with an oblivious facial expression that indicated she did not hear what was just said to her.

Moana turned to Elsa to see her frowning towards her and immediately it clicked. "Oh, he said something didn't he?" The woman said as the ice queen just nodded. "I'm sorry, really...I am. I can't understand you like I understand Kong for some reason. Oh and he's a friend of mine." The dark skinned woman said. Angurius and Mothra just looked at one another.

"Elsa, if I may I would like to communicate with Moana using my telepathic power." Mothra asked to which the ice queen nodded in response. "Moana, Mothra would like to speak to you using one of her powers. It won't be the same as it is with Kong but you will understand her. Moana nodded her head and got ready to talk to a giant insect.

"I'm ready!" She said.

Mothra leaned in close and forged a connection with the young woman in front of her. "Moana, can you hear me?"
Mothra asked. "Y-yes, wow. This does feel kind of different." Moana replied. Mothra understood her reasoning.
"It's because I'm using my powers to talk to you telepathically rather than just talking to you like I would. Which is why Elsa cannot hear our conversation." The moth said. "So, how does it work? Your usual way of talking?" Moana asked.

"I use a special part of my brain that allows me to talk to other titans. Elsa can somehow pick up on that." Mothra explained. "Maybe that's how Kong and I can communicate?!" The young chief said coming to a realization. "But then, why can't I talk you guys normally then?" Moana asked but Mothra did not have an answer. "This is all something I have never seen before and we still know very little of it. Maybe the connection you have with Kong is just one shared by the two of you alone." The moth goddess replied.

Moana seemed to be lost in thought pondering what was said to her for a couple of minutes. "I think I understand." The woman said. "If you have any questions just ask." Mothra said with a soft tone. Moana nodded her head in understanding.

After the conversation was done and the connection was severed, Elsa went to check on how Moana was doing. "So, how was your talk?" She asked. "Informative." Moana replied nodding her head. "But in a good way, you know?" She asked to which Elsa understood.  "I know this is a lot to talk in. But you'll get used to it, maybe make some friends along the way." Elsa said encouragingly.

"Come on, let's get you back to Arendelle. I hope Godzilla and Kong can handle the titan problem." The ice queen stated. "you mean the incident a few days ago?" Mothra asked. "What happened!? Is the titan that attacked still here or did you two kill it?" The blonde woman state feeling worry for her sister and her kingdom that they had to endure this alone and without her.

"Actually, Zilla was the one who killed it." Angurius stated confusing Elsa. "But, Zilla's just a baby? How did he kill a titan by himself?" Elsa asked. "It would seem Zilla grew in a short span of time, now he's almost as big as Godzilla himself." Mothra said and then it clicked into place. "Elsa, if Godzilla doesn't recognize Zilla then the two could start a devastating fight." Mothra exclaimed worriedly. "Understood." Elsa said running back towards the ship in a hurry.

"Elsa, what is it?" Moana asked concerned for the wellbeing of her friend. "Come on, we have to hurry! Arendelle isn't far from here!" Elsa said as the two boarded the boat that took them across the seas. "What's happening?!" The young chief asked. "I'll explain on the way." Elsa said as she watched as Mothra took off no doubt trying to stop a fight between Zilla and Godzilla.

"Good luck Mothra." Elsa muttered under her breath.

_

Anna was walking through the streets,of Arendelle after doing some work. Zilla despite having no experience in fighting effortlessly took down another kaiju. Granted this titan was much smaller and Zilla was faster and stronger on top of being bigger in size, but still impressive nonetheless the less. The young red head had thought often about when Elsa would come back with Godzilla. Things just haven't been the same without them.

Zilla especially missed Godzilla. Anna would watch form the castle as Godzilla and her adopted son would swim together in the fjord catching fish and exploring everything the great seas of Norway had to offer. The titans ever since they first arrived had made it known they weren't going anywhere anytime soon. So it was a good thing that people saw them as family now.

However, as she was walking towards the docks. She saw something she would never forget. A giant ape riding on Godzilla's back. The people of Arendelle looked on in confusion. The ape got off Godzilla's back and stood up tall, then Godzilla himself rose soon after, letting out a roar announcing his presence. The two collossal monster towered over Arendelle.

From what Anna could tell, something was up with them. And then Zilla rose from the waters and stood before Godzilla and Kong. He let out a mighty roar and tension seemed high. Were the two going to fight?

The red head feared the worst for her adopted son as things looked like they could get seriously messy.
"Zilla!" She shouted as she ran towards the docks.
_

Godzilla and Kong stared at this creature before them. It was only a couple feet smaller then Kong meaning it was smaller then the both of them. Godzilla looked around Arendelle. They knew nothing of this creature or what it was capable of. Godzilla would rather not get in a fight so close to the city.

"Zilla!" The lizard king heard. He looked around and thanks to his enhanced senses saw Anna running towards the docks. Was she crazy!? She's going to get herself killed, and where's Kristoff? Shouldn't he be making sure she's safe and away from danger. Godzilla would make a mental note to scare Kristoff later. As for Anna, she seemed to be running towards something, but why would she say-ZILLA!!! Did the little baby kaiju decide to try and help us fight. Is that what Anna's running after. However one more look at the reptile before him and Kong made something click inside Godzilla.

How did he not realize it before? God, for a million year old god-like dragon creature, it sure took Godzilla awhile to figure this one out. This was Zilla!

Kong was about to rush in to fight this creature but Godzilla stopped him. He put an outstretched, clawed hand in front of the giant ape to halt his movements. "Godzilla, what are you doing?" Kong asked. Godzilla looked at the ape. "I know this guy, give me a sec." The lizard king said as he approached Zilla cautiously, while Kong just shrugged as Godzilla walked past him.

"Zilla, is that you?" Godzilla spoke. The lizard before him looked confused and then had a look of remembrance like something came back to him. "Godzilla....wow! Your back! I almost didn't recognize you." The kaiju spoke with a much more mature tone, but the voice still sounded young, like a young adult.

"Who's the monkey?" Zilla asked looking at Kong. "I'm an ape you buffoon!" Kong exclaimed, an offended look etched on his face. "Well you look like a monkey." The young iguana continued, and Godzilla had to stifle a laugh. "I'm not a monkey! I'm an ape." Kong screeched before calming down a bit. "what's the difference?" Zilla asked casually, seemly unaffected by his outburst, all the while Godzilla was trying his best not to laugh. "Monkey's have tails...does it look like I have a tail to you?" Kong asked upset. "Um...no." Was all Zilla could say in response, still pretty confused to why this 'ape' was so upset.

"Thank you!" Kong exclaimed throwing up his hands. "So what kind of ape are you, a chimpanzee?" Zilla asked and this the final straw that sent Godzilla laughing uncontrollably while Kong just growled and muttered something under his breath about lizards and small brains.

It was understandable that the people of Arendelle were very confused as to what these giant monsters were doing as they couldn't understand any of them or what they were saying.

But just when things couldn't get any stranger Mothra appeared in a flash of light and looked around at the scene before her. "Well, looks like you guys settled things pretty well." Mothra said. "Hey Mothra!" Godzilla and Zilla said in unison.
Mothra then turned her attention towards Kong. "Hello, you must be Kong. Moana's told me about you." The moth goddess said. "She did! I mean...she did?" The ape replied trying not to be to obvious. Godzilla and Mothra both shared knowing looks.

"Well...uh, sorry about the misunderstanding." Zilla chuckled. "Yeah, same." Kong replied sheepishly.

"Hey Mothra, is Elsa by any chance headed this way?" Godzilla asked causing Mothra to chuckle amused. "Yes, goji. She's on her way here." She replied. "Aways, we should get back to your island." Mothra said and Godzilla nodded before signaling to the others to follow him. Kong got on Godzilla's back as he started swimming and Zilla submerged himself in the water before swimming off following the king of the monsters.

_

Back at the island. Kong had introduced himself to Angurius and the rest of the squad.

"So by now we're practically a whole team. At first it was Godzilla, then it was Mothra, then me, then Zilla, now Kong." Angurius said catching the others attention. "I mean he does have a point. If we're all going to work together then we might as well be a team. Especially since not only are we working together to stop Maleficent, but any threat that tries to hurt us or our friends." Godzilla stated and Mothra agreed. "Goji's right, we're stronger in numbers." She said.

Kong just nodded. "I'm in, what about you iguana." The ape said. "Same, but shouldn't we have some kind of team name or something." Zilla said as the rest thought about this. "How about...the kaiju squad." Godzilla recommended.

Everyone else just looked at each other. "Needs work." They all said in unison, shrugging off Godzilla's suggestion.
"Fine, how about...the guardians."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 31 4
Planet Earth is in danger as the infamous conquerer King Ghidorah returns to lay waste and plans to terraform the planet to his liking. But Earth is...
15.4K 269 17
Two years after the incident of San Fransokyo and the return of the titans, Godzilla resurfaces and without any explanation, begins to launch devasta...
24.9K 251 7
After being awoken just before ghidorahs invasion, singular point goji then decides to join godzilla and her friends in the fight against ghidorah an...
8.6K 72 4
(Warning: Takes place in an alternate universe. The Kaiju are not giant monsters, but humanoid creatures with strange powers and abilities.) Godzilla...