roommates • lashton

Galing kay umlashton

"i fucking hate you, irwin" "sorry, hemmings? i couldn't hear you there, my dick was in your mouth" in which... Higit pa

prologue
playlist
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
bromance awards
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
epilogue pt.1
epilogue pt.2
4 years later

0.5

41.4K 1.8K 3K
Galing kay umlashton

a s h t o n

The deep slumber I was in was drastically pulled away from me when a heavy weight was placed on me, making me groan.

"Good morning sunshine" Michael's familiar voice whispered into my ear and I groaned even louder.

"Well that was attractive" he chuckled before rolling off of me so he was on my side.

I buried my face into my pillow and brought the cover closer to my body.

"Come on, you gotta get up, everyone's eating breakfast and if you don't go now you won't have time to eat before practice" Michael said and I moved one hand up to blindly find his face and slap him.

"Ow, I'm just looking out for you, why do you punch me?" Michael whined like a small kid.

"I forgot to take my pills yesterday so I had to take the strong ones before bed and my head hurts like a motherfucker" I groaned and moved my face a bit to glance up at Michael who rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You're such an incompetent little boy" he sighed before standing up from my bed and started rummaging through my bag.

He soon picked up a small box with regular painkillers and took one pill out. He gave it to me and threw me my water bottle that I didn't get time to catch, making it land right on my back.

"Unnecessary" I mumbled and glared at Michael before placing the pill in my mouth and took a gulp water, swallowing it down.

"Come on now, my little pill popper, there's breakfast waiting" Michael said and dragged me up in bed. I sighed and put on my soccer shorts and t-shirt in one go, too tired to care about anything else.

"Why are you so tired?" Michael asked with a chuckle as we walked towards the breakfast and I had yawned three times in one minute.

"Couldn't sleep, I was on the edge" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand.

"On the edge?"

"Yeah well, living with Hemmings and being like this really gets you on the edge, don't you think?" I snapped. Michael sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Well, at least you have kept peace between you two since the first fist fight" Michael said and patted me on my shoulder.

I tensed and bit the inside on my cheek hard, because no, that was not the case.

"No" I said dryly and Michael turned his head to frown at me.

"What?"

"I almost strangled him two nights ago. I had this death grip around his neck and throat" I said, looking down at my feet while walking. I was drastically stopped when Michael grabbed my shirt and pulled me back to him harshly.

"What?" Michael almost spat out, looking at me with hard, yet worried, eyes.

I shrugged and sighed, not really looking like I cared. "I don't know, he had gone through my bag and found my pills and started pushing me over the edge and I just burst, I just couldn't hold it"

"Then scream or even punch him, but don't kill him!" Michael burst out in a whispered yell.

"I didn't try to kill him, I only tried to scare him" I shrugged and Michael sighed loudly, rubbing a hand over his face.

"You need to be better with your medication"

"That's the thing though, I had taken it. You gave me it when we ate dinner, remember?" I said and started walking again. Michael was right behind me, mumbling incoherent words.

"Speak up" I spoke, making Michael go quiet.

"I don't fucking know what I want to say Ash, I'm just scared you'll have to go home. At least the crew will know now thanks to the medical papers" Michael said and I let out a dry laugh.

"Yeah, no. I teared that to pieces, I'm not telling them" I said and Michael was just about to say something back but I stepped into the room that served breakfast, quickly hurrying over to Sean who was talking to some people I recognized but didn't know the names of.

I greeted them but didn't have time to start a conversation because Michael dragged me up from my seat by the collar of my t-shirt, dragging me with him to the food and where no people could hear us.

"I really don't wanna hear it Mike" I said before starting to place food on my plate.

"Oh no, you listen to me and you listen good. I'm not letting you do something so fucked up as not telling the coaches about your illness after you tried to fucking kill your roomie" Michael said in a rushed whisper and I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't trying to kill him. God Michael, I'm not a fucking psychopath" I huffed and Michael was quiet. I looked up to see him studying my face.

"You think I'm a psychopath, don't you?" I laughed humorlessly, shaking my head. Michael sighed and shook his head.

"No, of course I don't think you're a psychopath Ash, I just think that Luke is bringing something to you that not even your medication can bring down and I'm worried it will go too far" he said and looked around to check that no one was listening.

"Especially now when he knows about your illness. Maybe he'll try to push you over the edge every time he gets and finally you just really snap?" he said, voice laced with worry. "What would we do then?"

"You make me sound like a cold blooded murderer. You know I'd never go further than a simple fight" I defended myself.

"I know, but now you did go further, and I'm fucking scared Ash, what if he tells?" Michael said and glances over to the table Luke was sitting at, tiredly poking his food while listening to another blonde boy speak.

"He won't, I've made sure of it" I mumbled and went back to placing food on my plate again.

"You realize that this just made me even more worried, right?" he said and shook his head. I rolled my eyes but never looked at him.

"How did you make sure he wouldn't tell?" Michael asked after a while.

"Nothing you have to worry about Mike, okay? It's nothing bad, I promise" I said as I placed the last piece of food on my plate.

"I have a hard time believing you" Michael muttered making me sigh.

"Well you should believe me, I'm haven't touched him since" I said and started walking over to the table but was stopped when a body purposely collided into mine. I was close to drop my plate with food all over but my reflexes came to help.

I turned my head to look at the one tacking me and frowned when seeing Calum give me a dirty look. I glared at him and raised one eyebrow up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped and I could hear Michael grumble from beside me. He placed one hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"I thought you were okay, I had nothing against you more than the fact that you and Luke hated each other but after finding some things out, I know for sure you're a fucking maniac" Calum said and gave me a glare before walking away again.

I stood still on my feet breathing in and out heavily. Michael's grip on my shoulder tightened but I put down my plate on a random table and harshly brushed Michael hand off of me.

I walked over to Luke with determination in my steps. The blonde boy Luke was talking to looked up and nudged Luke so he looked up, placing his eyes on me.

I walked over to Luke and dragged him up by his shirt to a standing position. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows but I swear I could see a glimpse of worry in his eyes. He was scared and I like it like that.

"You are one hell of a little bitch, you know that? Running around to your friends talking about everything when I specifically said no one would know about it" I seethed and breathed angrily into his face.

"I didn't tell him, he figured it out after seeing the marks you left, you fucking idiot. This is all your mistake so stop trying to make a scene in front of everyone" he spoke in a hushed whisper but his tone was hard.

"Then tell your little boyfriend," I said and pointed over to Calum, "to stay away from me because if he tries to start something again, I will not hesitate to punch him down just as easily as I did with you"

"I'm not scared of you" he huffed, chuckling breathlessly. I smirked and walked one step closer to him.

"I can see you lying again Barbie. I can see the worry in your eyes, you respect me and you better keep it that way because you fully know what I'm capable of" I said before patting his sore throat and neck and turned around walking out of the cafeteria.

I could feel all eyes on me but I didn't bother to care as I walked out and made my way over to my room, closing the door harshly behind me.

**

"Irwin! Stay after, I'd like to get a word with you" coach said as he handed me a water bottle. I nodded and sat down by the goal, letting my back rest against the goal's frame.

Luke walked by a few feet away from me and I gave him a dirty look. He looked at me before biting his lip, looking like he was a deep thoughts.

I stopped glaring at him and just watched him watching me. He soon turned around and walked off the pitch, making his way over to Calum.

I shook my head slightly, looking down at my expensive shoes I had been given thanks to the contract I had signed.

I poured some water on them to get the dirt off, rubbing them slightly so the initials engraved on the side were visible.

"Nice shoes, those aren't out yet" coach said as he walked over to me. I looked up at him and stood up, clearing my throat.

"No, they let me design them myself" I explained and coach nodded.

"What does the letters stand for?" he asked and looked down at the three letters engraved in white on my left shoe.

"My mom's initials" I chuckled a bit, scratching my chin making coach smile.

"I wanted to talk to you" he said after a while. I nodded, showing him I listened. Nerves filled my body because I had no idea what it was about but it could be bad.

"I wanted to talk to you about Hemmings. I wanted to know how it's working out" he said and I mentally let out a relieved sigh.

"Good" I shrugged, not really knowing what else to say. I didn't want coach burying his nose into our business because it wasn't good, but he didn't need to know that.

"Good?" he asked, not really sounding like he believed me. I shrugged again and he let out a laugh.

"I am here to help you guys and I am here to make a team. I need you to cooperate with me if this is going to work. Making you and Hemmings able to work together will make you guys even better players" he explained.

"I avoid him as much as I can and same with him" I answered simply.

"As much as I'm happy you two aren't starting any fights, I don't want you to ignore each other either. You don't get to know each other if you do that"

"I'm sorry coach, but I'm not here to become friends with Hemmings, I'm here to play soccer" I said.

"No, you're here to play football" he corrected me before talking again, "And I'm the coach here and we go by my rules.

"At the end of this summer, I hope all the guys here will have a promising future, but mostly, I want to be able to see all of you play together, like a team" he said and looked at me sternly. I sighed and nodded.

"I will talk to both you and Hemmings tomorrow after practice, tell him that" he said and patted my shoulder, letting me know I was free to go.

"Oh and Irwin?" he said, making me turn my head to look at him, "I haven't gotten your medical papers. Get them to me as fast as possible. Great work today. You're still first, so keep it going" he said and I gave him a thumb up before walking off again.

I turned the corned but stopped when a hand was placed on my chest, stopping me.

"What did he say?" Michael asked hysterically as he jumped up in front of me.

"God dude, chill" I said and brought his hand away from my chest. "He just asked about some stuff, nothing serious"

Michael breathed out in relief and smiled, ruffling my hair. I scoffed and pushed him away from me.

"You're so annoying, more worried than my own mother" I said and Michael laughed, throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"Love you too man, love you too" he said, making me crack a smile.

**

The clock was over midnight and I was still jetlagged as fuck, making it hard for me to sleep. I had thought Luke was asleep a long time ago but he proved me wrong when he spoke up.

"What did you and coach talk about?"

"Why do you care?" I mumbled and turned around in my bed to find a comfortable spot.

"Because I don't want to get sent home, asshole" he shot back making me irritated.

"If someone's going home it's me. I'm on the fucking line and now I have your little boyfriend on me as well" I muttered and Luke scoffed.

"He's not my fucking boyfriend"

"You are trying to rile me up, aren't you? So I will burst and throw a fit and get sent home, that's your plan" I said turning to look at the ceiling with a locked jaw.

"No" Luke chuckled dryly, "I may fucking hate you but I'm not that cruel" he said and I snorted in disbelief, making him sigh loudly.

"I didn't tell Calum, he figured it all out but I told him to keep his mouth shut. I told him to keep it between us and not make a big deal of it" he said. and I laughed dryly.

"Yeah, well he's doing a great job so far, don't you think?"

"I can't fucking force him into doing something that he clearly doesn't want. I'm not insane like you, I won't try to suffocate him until he agrees to my terms" Luke shot back and I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth together.

"Suck it, Barbie" I spat back, holding up one middle finger in the air.

"You know what? I will" Luke said and turned on the light by his bed, letting a dim light spread over the room. He sat up from his bed and threw the covers off of him, standing up and walked over to me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as he came over and grabbed my cover, throwing it to the side. I was left on my bed in only boxers, looking up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"You always make these fucking gay ass jokes about me and they always lead to me doing something to you, so here, I'll suck your dick" he said grabbed my ankles, sliding me over to the edge so I was sitting while my legs were dangling down.

I looked at him as he crouched down to sit down on his knees, spreading my legs apart harshly, sitting in between.

I had confusion and shock written all over my face at his sudden braveness and decision.

He slowly reached his hands to the waistband of my boxers and I sat still, watching him.

As he had hooked two fingers on each side of my boxers, he stopped his movement and licked his lips nervously. He looked up at me and locked eyes with mine.

"You're not gonna stop me?" he asked shocked, almost like he wasn't expecting this to go even this far. I stayed quiet for a while before I found myself shaking my head.

"No"

Luke looked up at me with questioning eyes before biting his lower lip, starting to slowly tug down my boxers.

I lifted my hips up, making the boxers go off easily. Luke slid them down to my ankles and avoided looking at my crotch until he sat up again.

"I think it's funny how you're harassing me with gay jokes and out me all the time, but here you are starting to get hard and I haven't even touched you yet" he whispered even though it was no need to.

"I never denied myself being gay" I stated, making Luke look up at me.

"So, are you gay?" he asked.

"No"

"Then what are you?"

"Everything"

Luke looked at me intensely, studying my face, just like my words, before taking a hold of my member, working me up to get fully hard.

I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing he made me feel good, so I kept my face blank while I looked down at him. He glanced up at me once awhile, wanting to get something out of me, but I didn't let anything go.

He flicked his thumb over the head of my cock a few times before pumping again. I gripped the sheets a bit before releasing them again.

"You know, it's okay to admit it feels good, I won't tell" he said and sped up his wrist's movements.

I shrugged and looked around the room nonchalantly. "You just don't feel that good"

Luke clenched his jaw and cocked his head to the side like telling me the challenge was accepted.

He flicked his wrist once more before sliding it down to my base and held a secure grip. Without any second warning, he dipped his head down and started sucking on my tip.

I closed my eyes shut and bit my lip hard to not let any moans or whines slips out of my mouth.

Luke went further down and opened his mouth wider, taking me in. The warmth around me made it hard to keep myself calm. I breathed heavily in and out of my nose, keeping myself collected.

He bobbed his head up and down, letting his hand follow his mouth's movements. I gripped the sheets once again, keeping a tight hold of them.

He swirled his tongue around the tip before going down again, letting it lay flat against the underside of my cock. I let out a shaky breath and Luke noticed, pulling away to smirk up at me.

"We're getting there" he said in a hoarse voice. I snorted.

"Still not good enough, Barbie" I said, making Luke look at me in irritation.

"Asshole" he mumbled before going down again, letting his mouth work me up and down quickly, caressing my balls with his free hand.

He got up to my tip again and licked and sucked, swirling his tongue around to tease me.

"Come on" I grumbled and Luke chuckled before he took all of me, going deeper and deeper to let a lot of me feel the warmth from his mouth.

He worked up and down, starting to hum against me, making me let out a strangled moan I was trying so hard to keep in.

Luke hummed in satisfaction making me irritated so I grabbed his hair and pushed him forward, making him gag. I laughed as he pulled off of me, coughing loudly.

He glared at me before gripping my base tightly, making me let out a whimper. Luke smirked before going down again, sucking harder and faster.

In the end, I couldn't keep my moans locked down so I released them quietly between pants.

Luke hummed once again and I came into his mouth without a warning.

He swallowed without any problems and cleaned me and himself off only with the use of his tongue.

He stood up when he was done, walking over to his bed and laid down. I pulled up my boxers and laid down in mine.

"Well, that seem like an everyday thing for you" I said, laughing mockingly.

"Shut up" Luke said, his voice sounding even more hoarse and wrecked now, making me laugh harder.

"You're going to bed with a boner?" I asked and turned in my bed to look at him with a raised eyebrow and an amused look on my face.

"I don't have a boner" he mumbled and looked up at the ceiling. I raised my eyebrows and then smirked big.

"You came just by sucking me off? Damn Barbie, you really are a cockslut" I chuckled and Luke turned to face me, sending me the dirtiest glares he could muster.

"Just fuck off, Irwin"

"Whatever you say, Hemmings"

~

hi

finally some lashton happening, am I right?

so now when boy meets boy is over (I cry) I have a question for y'all;

which story do you want me to start next? erotic, EGL or ego??

(they are all start on e what)

VOTE AND COMMENT

ily bye

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

616 31 12
[Prequel to The Bass Player and Bass and Drums] From mid-summer 2014 to mid-spring 2015 Luke and Ashton were sleeping together. A revelation that nev...
92.3K 4.5K 24
what if we get caught? then i'll die for you. .. or the one where luke and ashton are closeted together in a town full of homophobes
2.4K 88 23
when ashton loves flowers but luke hates his job.
813K 28.3K 30
"so, is this a thing?" "yeah, we'll be friends.. with benefits" the one where luke and ashton start a secret friends with benefits relationship beh...