Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!

3. Falling for the beast!?

3.2K 214 5
By ___unknownwrites___

"Hello Amandeep Singh! Panch saal baad phir se mulakat ho gayi humari.", I said to him with a hint of smile on my face after he spoke like that with Aradhya. I could see tears in her eyes.
(Hello Amandeep Singh! We are again meeting after five years.)

"Hi Adhiraj!", he smiled back and forwarded his hand for a shake. I took his hands and squeezed it a little tight while shaking his hands looking at Aradhya. She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. Aradhya along with Niharika left. Rukmini also left as her stylist was waiting for her. Armaan, Yuvraj and I also left.

"Bhaiya, how do you know Amandeep Singh?", Armaan asked me.

"We were classmates in college and also five years earlier Singh industries and Randhawa Enterprise worked together in a business alliance.", I replied to him in my usual tone.

"Aaru, tu thik hai? Aman Bhaiya ki baaton ko dil pe maat le yaar! Chor, let's choose our outfit!", said Nihar trying to console me after we got into her room.
(Aaru, you alright? Don't take Aman bhaiya's words seriously! Leave it, let's choose our outfit!)

"Was it really my fault Nihar? I just called mumma that day to ask her how much more time would they take. How would I know that....", I started sobbing.

"No Aaru! Nothing is your fault. It was just an accident.", Nihar said hugging me from the side.

"Bhaiya never ever loved me Nihar! I don't know why does he hate me so much! Because mumma loved me more than him?", I said still crying.

"Naahi Aaru! Don't think like this!", Nihar said trying to console me.
(No Aaru! Don't think like this!)

"Am I really a curse? An ill omen for our family Nihar!?", I asked tilting my head at her direction. My kohl had completely smudged due to those tears flowing down my eyes.

"Aaru! Stop. Jo kuch bhi hua tha tumhara koi kasoor nahi tha usme! Jab tum nahi rahogi na unke sabse budhe waqt mein , tab bhaiya ko tumhari ahemiat pata chalega. Likh lo meri baat!", said Nihar rubbing off the tears from my face.
(Aaru! Stop. Whatever happened it wasn't your fault! When you won't be there during his toughest time, then bhaiya would understand your importance. Mark my words.)

"Okay! Let's choose our fit!", saying I along with Nihar went to choose our fit.

Time skip

"Wow Ruks! You look so beautiful.", I said looking at her. Nihar and I got ready for the engagement cum cocktail party and both of us headed towards Rukmini di's room. She was looking beautiful wearing a golden coloured off shoulder gown, her hair tied into a bun decorated with some flowers. Her makeup artist had did it all. Rukmini di was naturally very beautiful so she didn't need much makeup except for a lip color, kajal, mascara and a bit of highlighter.

"Thank you Aaru! But I think mere engagement mein tum hi chand chand lagaogi! You look so hot wearing this dress!", she said to me smiling.
(Thank you Aaru! But I think you'll be the centre of attraction in my engagement. You look so hot wearing this dress!)

"I know right di! Sarey ladke isko hi dekhenge aaj toh. Dekhna di, aapki shaadi k baad iski shaadi ka neota na a jaye humko!", Nihar said chuckling. Rukmini di was also smiling.
( I know right di! All the boys are gonna get attracted to her today. You'll see di, we'll very soon get another wedding invitation after your wedding!)

"Nihaarrrrr!", I said fake glaring at her. I never ever thought of getting married, I don't even want to at this point of a time. First of all I need that person, who'll genuinely love me with all his heart. But, I know that I am not a person who can be loved.

"Rukmini, beta chalo niche bula rahe hai. Nihar, Aaru didi ko leke aao.", saying Sumitra aunty left. Sumitra aunty was Rukmini di and Niharika's mother.
( Rukmini, dear come downstairs. Nihar, Aaru bring your sister along with you.)

"Chalo di, Armaan jiju bula rahe hai!", Nihar and I said in unison. Rukmini di turned red. She was blushing. She was looking so cute. I could sense her immense love for Armaan bhaiya. Even Armaan bhaiya genuinely loved Rukmini di.
(Let's go di, Armaan is calling you downstairs!)

We went downstairs along with Rukmini di. As we were walking down the stairs I saw Armaan bhaiya talking to his friends and at the same time looking at his watch. It was understandable that he was waiting for Rukmini di.

"Aagayi humari bhabhi!", said Yashika and Yuvraj in unison making Armaan bhaiya's gaze shift towards the stairs, towards Rukmini di. Armaan bhaiya couldn't remove his eyes off Rukmini di. She was looking very pretty. Armaan bhaiya came towards the stairs and forwarded his hand for Rukmini di smiling. Rukmini di was blushing so much.
(Here comes our sister in law!)

"Yeh lijiye Armaan jiju, humari di ko apke haathon saup diya!", saying Nihar forwarded Rukmini di's right palm and placed it over Armaan bhaiya's. Both of them smiled and headed towards the hall to meet the guests.
(Here you go Armaan jiju, handing over my sister to you!)

"So, is he coming?", I asked Nihar.

"Who?", she asked me confused.

"Akash!", I replied her back.

"I don't know. Invitation bheja tha di k kehene par!", she replied back to me. Akash was Nihar's boyfriend. Both of them were dating for nearly a year now but two months ago they had a fight because Akash said that he wanted a break.
( I don't know. I had sent him an invitation!)

"Oh come on Nihar! He wanted a break not a breakup. And then if Akash sees you like this today then he's surely gonna lose control over him.", I said to her chuckling. Nihar was wearing a black short shimmer dress. The dress code for today's party was western. For girls it was either a dress or a gown. Only the elder's wore an Indian attire. For the boys it was formals. The Raichand family was very humble and liberal. They weren't dominant like the Randhawa's, who would start creating a fuss if their daughter or daughter in law's wore a western attire. I still couldn't believe that Armaan Raichand and Adhiraj Randhawa were brothers. Cousins or whatever. There was a hell and heaven difference between Armaan bhaiya and the Randhawa brothers. Behaviour, lifestyle, family everything! Adhiraj Randhawa was a bit better, but Yuvraj seemed to be a brat! It maybe because of their father's. Rajesh Raichand, Armaan bhaiya's father was so very humble. He treated Rukmini di like his own daughter from now only. But Rajdeep Randhawa was a complete different person. Almost everyone knew that. Like father, like son. What else can we expect.

"He'll not come Aaru! It's been two months. Na koi texts, na koi calls. He didn't even try to meet me.", Nihar said disappointed.
(He'll not come Aaru! It's been two months. No texts, no calls. He didn't even try to meet me.)

"Aradhya! Tu kab aayi!?" I heard a voice from behind which was very similar.
(Aradhya! When did you come?)

"Akash bhaiya!?", I squealed looking at him. "What a surprise! See, Nihar I told you he'll come. You know Nihar was telling that you won't come."

"Rukmini di ki shaadi hai aur main nahi ayunga yeh kaise ho sakta hai! I know I am late. Actually I wasn't being able to find the entrance gate so it took me some time. But then I called Adhiraj bhaiya. He helped me out.", said Akash bhaiya smiling.
(It's Rukmini di's wedding, I had to make my presence! I know I am late. Actually I wasn't being able to find the entrance gate so it took me some time. But then I called Adhiraj bhaiya. He helped me out.)

My gaze instantly shifted towards the person standing next to Akash bhaiya. Fitted in a black shirt and black pants, his biceps visible, his patent Rolex watch and that gold bracelet hung around his wrist, his thick veiny hands, and with thick messy hair stood Adhiraj Randhawa. Our eyes again locked. Both of us stared at each other. I have never seen anyone fitting so perfectly in a specific attire, looking so very handsome. He was attractive, he was charming. Am I getting attracted to this beast!? Never in your life Aradhya!

"Niharika di, bhabhi is calling you. Arrey Akash bhaiya, aap yaha?", Yashika said from behind. I broke our eye contact instantly.

"Nihar, Akash bhaiya! Go...", I said to both of them smiling. Nihar nodded at my direction and left without looking at Akash. "Akash bhaiya, kudi thodi naraz hai. Aaj hi mauka hai manalo!", I said to him whispering. My voice wasn't so low. Adhiraj and Yashika could hear everything.
(Akash bhaiya, this girl is a bit annoyed. You have a chance to convince her today!)

Akash bhaiya smiled and walked towards Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya. I was now left alone with Adhiraj. I didn't know what to do. I never wanted to talk to a person like him after the morning incident, neither did I wanted to walk away as it would be very rude. I looked up at his direction, and found him ogling me from head to toe with a hint of smile on his lips.

"Are you checking me out Mr.Randhawa!?"

*****

How was the chapter? I hope you all liked it. Do tell me in the comments. And also don't forget to vote if you like the chapter.🩷
Follow me on wattpad and Instagram.
Love you all! 🩷
Next chapter coming soon.
Till then, bye👋🏻
Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
232K 9.7K 20
(Student-Teacher Series#1) I fell on my knees on the floor and threw my phone on the wall after hearing him. I was too late to know what had I done...
308K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
82.3K 2.4K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...