Run Away (A Kuroo Tetsurō x R...

De EkanaAkimse

**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you... Mais

| Prologue |
Chapter 1 | Kenma's Cousin
Chapter 2 | Who Goes to School go to Skip?
Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
Chapter 4 | The Usual Sleepover is The Way to Get Closer
Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets
Chapter 6 | Braids
Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy
Chapter 8 | Exams and Conditions
Chapter 9 | The Arrival of Karasuno
Chapter 10 | Trapped
Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani
Chapter 12 | Comfort Doesn't Need To Be Words
Chapter 13 | Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink
Chapter 14 | Actually Just a Filler Chapter
Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
Chapter 17 | Happier
Chapter 18 | Another Chapter We'll Wish Kuroo Was Real
Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker
Chapter 20 | How Do You Even Respond To Confessions?
Chapter 21 | Bloody War
Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach
Chapter 23 | Kenma The Cockblocker
Chapter 24 | A Bunch of Extras Are In This Chapter
Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
Chapter 26 | 愛
Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?
Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶
Chapter 29 | No One Can Mess With Kuroo's Girl
Chapter 30 | How To Piss Off Your Parents 101
Chapter 31 | Even in the Modern World, Family Wars Exist When There's a Bitch
Chapter 32 | It's Literally a White Christmas
Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party
Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic
Chapter 36 | When There Is Trouble, Pay It Double
Chapter 37 | I Can't Think of a Title, But I Guess "New Year" Will Do
Chapter 38 | Something Great Will Happen
Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene
Chapter 40 | Spending The Day on a Hotel Bed
Chapter 41 | Three Letter Word That Makes a Happy Tetsuro? You!
Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring
Chapter 43 | Through Thick and Thin
| Epilogue |

Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo

36 2 0
De EkanaAkimse

——————————
CHAPTER 35
Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo

——————————

The room was filled with a comfortable soft music coming from your phone, which was an OST from an anime you've previously watched. Other than that, it was rather quiet between you two as you both studied next to each other. Or at least, that was the situation until a little while ago.

Kuroo was sitting down cross-legged on the floor, a book placed on top of the low table in the middle of his room as he read wearing a pair of reading glasses. You were lying down on the same floor just beside him, facing his direction with your legs resting over his lap as you held a book that was now on top of your stomach. You've already fallen asleep, your glasses tilting slightly from the way your head was turned to the side.

The volleyball captain glanced at your direction, only now noticing that you weren't studying anymore and had left off to dream land. A smile tugged on his lips as he saw your peacefully sleeping face, and he placed his book down before carefully reaching his hand over to you.

"Hey, wake up. Go home if you're already sleepy." Kuroo softly uttered, lightly tapping you on your shoulder. "We can continue studying tomorrow."

You only groaned, ignoring him as you continued your sleep. From his point of view, you looked really hot with how your uniform was disheveled, the top and lowest button of your blouse being undone. Your skirt was slightly lifted as your bare legs rested on his lap, and one careless move from him would expose them further. Now that his attention was fully on you and not divided with a book, his heart started hammering like crazy.

"(Y/N)." He gulped down nervously, leaning over your figure after placing a hand on the hem of your skirt to keep it from sliding. Wrong move. It only made him more aroused when his hand brushed against your thigh, specially when he noticed how exposed your neck and a part of your collarbone were. He's a highschool boy, alright. And a virgin. Even the smallest things could turn them on.

Exhaling shakily, Kuroo moved away and leaned back, shifting his gaze to the ceiling of his room as he calmed himself down. He didn't think it was wrong for him to think or feel such things, but he wasn't about to let himself do something without your consent. "Time to go home, love." He loudly uttered, shifting his attention elsewhere.

You groaned irritatedly again, forcing yourself to sit up without even opening your sleepy eyes. "Don't wanna..." Moving your legs off him, you leaned towards your boyfriend before laying back down on your side, now using his lap as pillow.

"Come on, I know you love me so much you don't want to leave, but you gotta go home, okay?" He muttered playfully, leaning over your figure as he peaked at your face. "Oh, wait, did something happen?"

"I didn't want to ask you since you might not want to talk about it, but what happened after you got home yesterday?" He carefully asked, softly pinching on your cheek to wake you up.

With your eyes still closed as you continued to try going back to sleep, you took his hand that was on your face, intertwining your fingers together. "Mhm... nothing much." You mumbled, finally now opening your eyes to glance at him. "Can I stay over today?"

A blush crept to his cheeks from your sudden question. It would be the first time you'd be sleeping together since you started dating, and Kenma wouldn't be third-wheeling this time too. Kuroo averted his gaze. "You really don't want to go home?"

You shifted your position, now laying down on your back and completely facing him while still using his lap as your pillow. "Actually, I'm getting kicked out. But I'll be checking out apartments after class tomorrow, so I'll be moving out soon."

"What?!" The raven-haired young man frowned. "That's just so sudden!"

"It's alright. I wanted to move out by college anyway, I guess it's just going to happen sooner."

"I'll come with you tomorrow. I'll help."

You flicked his forehead and chuckled. "Idiot. You have practice for the nationals, don't you?"

"And what makes you think practice is more important than you?"

His words made your heart skip a beat, and you averted your gaze as heat crept up your cheeks. "Don't suddenly say things like that...!" You could feel the rapid drumming against your chest.

Kuroo chuckled and leaned down, his gaze completely locked on yours that made you look at him too. "Just saying the truth, darling."

"Whatever." You planted one hand on the floor to push yourself up, your other arm circling around your boyfriend's neck for support until you were now sitting down beside him. "But practice comes first, okay? I'll be fine on my own."

"No can do. I need to make sure you're moving to a safe apartment."

"I can do that myself. Besides, you're the captain!"

"They can take care of themselves."

"But..." You sighed, placing your hands on either of his cheeks. "I don't want you to skip practice." You leaned forward, kissing him on the lips in a soft, quick manner. "Okay?"

"Hmm..." Kuroo wrapped his arms around your waist before you could move away, pulling you in between his legs as he leaned towards your lips. "Sly girl. Even if you give me a french kiss, I still won't change my mind."

You closed your eyes and kissed him back, your hands trailing from his cheeks to his shoulders before pulling away to meet his gaze. "But..."

"We'll have a half day practice tomorrow, and we'll go check out the apartments after. How about that?" He suggested, and you understood that he won't back down no matter what. He'll keep on finding solutions to whatever may stop him, and that was another part of him that you really love and appreciate.

"Fine. I'll wait for your practice to finish." You gave up and sighed, moving away from him after realizing how hot it was becoming.

Kuroo grinned victoriously, making your heart leap at the sight before a blush spread through your cheeks again. "I... I-I'm going to take a shower." You nervously muttered.

The volleyball captain leaned back, his palms planted on the floor behind him as he watched you standing up. "Did you bring spare clothes?"

"Just underwear. Lend me shorts and a shirt."

"Feel free. Wanna shower together?"

"Kuroo!"

Laughing at your reaction, the captain waved his hand towards the bathroom. "Kidding. But if you're up for it—"

"Continue that and I'm going home!" You cut him off, making him laugh again as he watched you stomp your way to his bathroom.

Shaking his head to himself, a smile tugged on his lips as he thought about your cuteness. When you got out of the shower, he was already on his bed, smiling while looking at his phone.

"Eh...? Talking to someone?" You asked with a raised brow as you sat down on the edge, turning to him with your usual blank expression. "Let me in your conversation, I'll help you flirt."

"What? You jealous?"

"As if. I was just kidding." You rolled your eyes at him, and as you were about to lay down on the empty side of the bed, Kuroo suddenly wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you towards him, making you rest your head on his chest.

"Here. I'm not talking to anyone else, see?" He moved his phone closer to your face. "I was laughing at this meme."

"I know. I said I was kidding." You chuckled. "We have a long day tomorrow, so let's go to sleep."

"You're right, but do you know what else is long?"

"Huh?"

"My di—"

"Don't fucking say it, Kuroo." You cut him off irritatedly, slamming your palm over his mouth while he laughed. "I'm going to sleep."

You moved off him and turned around, facing the side of the edge for a more comfortable position. But him being as clingy as he is, he wrapped an arm around your waist from behind and pulled you back to his chest.

"I love you." He suddenly whispered.

Your eyes snapped back open, and your heart started to beat rapidly. Hearing his voice so close as he uttered those sweet words in the middle of the night made your sleepiness vanish while your face heated up.

"Mhm." You hummed in response, too nervous to utter a word as his embrace tightened around you.

"I said, I love you."

"I heard!" You hissed.

"I. Love. You."

Your heart continued to drum against your chest. You knew he won't stop until he hears a proper reply. After heaving a sigh, you chewed on your lower lip nervously and tried to calm down.

"I love you too." You mumbled in analmost inaudible manner.

"Hmm? Can't hear you when your back's facing me."

You took a deep breath, rolling your eyes playfully as you turned around to face him. "I lo—" But as soon as you did, your lips were immediately captured by his, cutting you off from speaking.

Your wide, surprised eyes locked gazes with his half-lidded ones, and it made you feel lost and drunk with him. Your thoughts were starting to vanish, and you could only focus on him.

"Kuroo—"

"Hmm?"

The volleyball captain continued to kiss you, and you slowly started to reciprocate his actions. You closed your eyes, letting him shift his position and loom over you while your exchange deepened. Your heart continued to beat rapidly, and as seconds passed, the room started to feel hotter and hotter despite the season being winter.

"W-Wait..."

"What's wrong?"

Your face was flushed, and you couldn't calm down as you stared at his face. He seemed to look hotter than usual that it was getting harder to resist. "Ah... Nothing."

Wrapping your hands around his neck, you pulled him back down and kissed him again. You even felt him smirk against your lips, while one of his hands slid under your oversized shirt and started teasing circles on the side of your waist. "K-Kuroo..."

It was as if electricity ran through your spine as you felt his soft touch, making you inhale sharply and almost letting out a sound. Moving your hands to the sides of his neck, your parted from him a bit to speak. "Y-You... can't go any further... yet... okay?"

"Hmm. Let's just make out 'til morning." The raved-haired teen uttered playfully, licking his lips before leaning back down to kiss you again.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

827K 32.3K 25
‼️UNDER EDITING‼️ "Will I ever be enough?" Y/n L/n had always been known as the "other L/n" to everyone. She's always been blessed with her wits, tho...
1.5K 51 15
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] "𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 �...
20.3K 540 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
644 5 19
in which your useless degree finally pays off, landing you a new job (and maybe a new lover). alternatively: kenma really needs a new roommate and (...