Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation

——————————

CHAPTER 16
Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
——————————

+81-907-2658-248
Today 20:03

Come to the music room at
the 4th floor of this bldg.

Y?

---

But that was it. Kuroo didn't reply anymore, and it made you even more confused while you got dressed after taking a shower. It wasn't like him not to reply, and the content of his message only made you nervous.

'Is he going to confess?' You mentally asked, shaking off the assuming thought.

But now that you thought about it, you wondered what would you do if he were ever to confess. The obvious answer was to date, since you like him as well, but then your anxiety made you think otherwise. If anything, you didn't want him to confess yet. You were content to what you two already had. But was it the same for him?

Anyways, it's not like you were really sure that he liked you too. Maybe he just had something important to say, or he just wanted to hang out.

Whichever it was, you walked towards the music room after dropping off your towel and toiletries in your room. Your long, wet hair left traces of droplets on the floor as you walked through the dark hallway of the fourth floor. Since all teams were in the second floor, the floors higher than that had their lights closed, so you had to use your phone's flashlight to see. You had accidentally left your glasses in the shower room, but decided to get it later on.

It was a good thing you weren't afraid of ghosts. If anything, you're the one who actually looked like one. A ghost story even circulated around Fukurodani Academy after the weekend training at their school, and it was because of you peeking in the rooms at the middle of the night when you were looking for your things.

Finally finding the music room, you sighed in relief and touched the knob, suddenly having a bad feeling about it. The lights were closed inside when you pushed the door open, but your phone's light allowed you to see that there were a number of people inside.

Even with the dark and your poor vision, you recognized who they were. And they were people you didn't want to see.

Your eyes widened, and you quickly turned around. But your attempt was blocked as Asahi stood by the doorway, giving you an apologetic look as he gently pushed you inside. "Sorry, (Y/N)-chan."

Your heart raced, and you refused to turn around. The long-haired third year entered afterwards, closing the door behind him with a lock.

"(Y/N)." A familiar voice called your name from beside you, and even without seeing him from your peripheral vision, you knew who that voice belonged to, and you can't help but notice how he didn't call you the way they used to.

You glanced at Tanaka for a second, lowering your head as you kept your back on the others. Glaring, you clenched your fists as you looked at Asahi. "Let me out." Your voice cracked.

"I'm sorry."

"Let me out!" You screamed, and just when you were about to step forward and forcefully find a way out, a soft hand pulled you back, forcing you to turn around.