Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring

——————————
CHAPTER 42
Daddy Kuroo is Always so Caring
——————————

"Do you think we should just wear casual clothes? I mean... the address he sent me seemed like it's from a residential area."

"How about a matching outfit?"

"No way am I wearing something like that in front of my dad! Besides, we don't have one."

"Wanna buy one for souvenir, then?"

"That's not the problem here right now, Kuroo..." You sighed exasperatedly, shaking your head to yourself as you looked at the few choices of clothes you had. The only thing that worried you was not knowing what type of place you'd be going, since knowing your dad, it could be a fancy restaurant with some dress code, or it could be not. Either way, choosing to wear something that could be out of place stressed you out.

"A semi-casual dress would be safe. It can pass in a restaurant and it's not too fancy for a regular place. That said, why don't you just ask your dad?"

"Don't want to."

"You've been really grumpy since we woke up. Does it still hurt?"

Your face immediately heated up and you looked away embarrassedly, shaking the memories of the love-filled night off your mind. You two got a little too passionate that the heated events didn't end in a single round. Clearing your throat, you shook your head and stood up quietly from the floor, wincing slightly from the pain between your legs.

"Hey, are you okay?" Somehow, Kuroo was already beside you, holding you around your shoulder as he looked at you worriedly. "Anything you want? Hmm?"

"N-N-Nothing!" You pushed him off, desperately trying to cover the redness of your face as you rushed to the bathroom. "I'm taking a hot bath!"

It wasn't like you were mad at him or anything, but you just couldn't look at your boyfriend without remembering last night's events, and it was making you flustered.

He sighed worriedly, watching as the door to the bathroom slammed shut. You were being a little complicated that he wasn't sure which was causing your grumpiness, but nevertheless, he decided to go out to get you something that'll hopefully calm you down.

"Ugh, I'm being unreasonably moody again..." You groaned to yourself as you dipped down in the bathtub, a relaxed sigh following after as the medicinal water made your whole body feel relieved. A hot spring inn would've been better specially since you were in Kyoto, but the hotel wasn't so bad either. "I need to calm down..."

As you tried to regain your usual composure and relax, you eventually fell asleep without realizing it.

It was already 30 minutes past when Kuroo came back, and he was worried for a second when he didn't find you anywhere. But as he placed down the paper bag he was carrying, his eye caught the closed bathroom door and saw the light peeking from underneath, realizing you were still in the bath. He sighed, shaking his head to himself before walking towards the door with a soft knock.

"(Y/N), you've been there for a while. Come out or you'll get dizzy."

He didn't get any response, so he thought that you might've fallen asleep knowing how careless you could be.