Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players

——————————
CHAPTER 15
Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
——————————

"I'm kinda excited... My heart won't stop beating!"

"Me too, man, we can finally experience having a manager!"

You quietly boarded the bus, listening as the younger members chatted excitedly. It was 6 in the morning, and you'd probably arrive at Shinzen High in less than an hour, where the training camp would take place.

You took a seat on the first row, next to the window. Everyone else boarded as well, and Kuroo sat down just behind you. "Well, (Y/N) has an experience of being a volleyball team's manager for two years, so I'm sure she'd be very helpful to us." The captain stated, looking back at his teammates. "So treat her well."

"Osu!!"

The ride began, Naoi-sensei being the one to drive. The journey was filled with chatters, and every time you hear them mentioning your old school, you get reminded of the fact that you'll be seeing them later again. You were anxious.

Seeing your reflection from the window, you can't help but take notice of the red jacket you were wearing. It had white linings and NEKOMA written at the back. Wearing it felt so foreign, and you could still picture yourself wearing Karasuno's black jacket.

It was a fine ride until your stomach started to feel upset. You felt like throwing up, and you knew it was because of your motion sickness. It was stupid of you to forget that you get sick in car rides, but it was also because you haven't travelled for a long time. You leaned against the window, clutching your tummy while placing a hand over your mouth.

"Hmm? Are you alright, (L/N)?" Yaku questioned, sitting on the same row as you at the left side of the bus. He gave you a worried gaze. "Are you feeling sick?"

You simply nodded, afraid that talking would make your stomach feel worse. You felt cold, and you started to tremble slightly. Since Karasuno wasn't much of a strong school before, you rarely travel for practice matches. But whenever you do, Sugawara would always soothe you until you felt better.

From your peripheral vision, you saw someone taking the seat beside you. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've brought some meds." Kuroo scolded, sighing worriedly as he pulled you to lean on him. "Here, lie down."

You did as told, resting your head on his lap. You closed your eyes when he started playing with your hair, and although you could still feel your stomach churning, you were starting to feel better, and it was probably because of his scent. Your new favorite scent.

Yamamoto sighed from his seat. "I'm so jealous..." In which, the others can't help but laugh, and started teasing him about never going to be able to get a girlfriend.

Thankfully, the ride ended soon and you had fallen asleep on Kuroo. The team settled down on their room, while you went to the classroom for the managers where you'd be staying. Glancing around, it seemed Karasuno hasn't arrived yet, and it made you relax a bit.

"(L/N), right? From Nekoma?" A girl with light brown hair tied up in a ponytail asked, in which you nodded in response as you placed your personal stuff down.

"I didn't get the chance to talk to you before. I'm Suzumeda Kaori, one of Fukurodani's managers." She introduced, extending a hand towards you.

You gave her a shake, your face remaining blank before you forced a small smile. "Nice to meet you." She already knew your name, so you didn't bother saying it.