Run Away (A Kuroo Tetsurō x R...

By EkanaAkimse

**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you... More

| Prologue |
Chapter 1 | Kenma's Cousin
Chapter 2 | Who Goes to School go to Skip?
Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
Chapter 4 | The Usual Sleepover is The Way to Get Closer
Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets
Chapter 6 | Braids
Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy
Chapter 8 | Exams and Conditions
Chapter 9 | The Arrival of Karasuno
Chapter 10 | Trapped
Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani
Chapter 12 | Comfort Doesn't Need To Be Words
Chapter 13 | Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink
Chapter 14 | Actually Just a Filler Chapter
Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
Chapter 17 | Happier
Chapter 18 | Another Chapter We'll Wish Kuroo Was Real
Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker
Chapter 20 | How Do You Even Respond To Confessions?
Chapter 21 | Bloody War
Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach
Chapter 23 | Kenma The Cockblocker
Chapter 24 | A Bunch of Extras Are In This Chapter
Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
Chapter 26 | 愛
Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?
Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶
Chapter 29 | No One Can Mess With Kuroo's Girl
Chapter 30 | How To Piss Off Your Parents 101
Chapter 31 | Even in the Modern World, Family Wars Exist When There's a Bitch
Chapter 32 | It's Literally a White Christmas
Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic
Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo
Chapter 36 | When There Is Trouble, Pay It Double
Chapter 37 | I Can't Think of a Title, But I Guess "New Year" Will Do
Chapter 38 | Something Great Will Happen
Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene
Chapter 40 | Spending The Day on a Hotel Bed
Chapter 41 | Three Letter Word That Makes a Happy Tetsuro? You!
Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring
Chapter 43 | Through Thick and Thin
| Epilogue |

Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party

51 4 1
By EkanaAkimse

——————————
CHAPTER 33
The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party

——————————

Well, of course. It was expected that you'd get in a lot of trouble after all that. You did everything in your power to make sure all the blame would be put to you, and none for the trio who helped mess up the party. The only thing you didn't expect was the involvement of your other cousins, which made it even bigger.

For that night, you, Kenma, and Kuroo stayed at a low budget hotel, one that didn't question your ages and your uneven number. As much as Saeko and Ryu wanted to welcome you in their home, you didn't want to bother them further and have been very thankful for their help and participation. Nishinoya and Hinata also went back to their houses since it was already late.

"What have I fucking done?" You asked out loud to no one in particular, chuckling to yourself as you laid down on the bed while staring at the hotel ceiling. Now that the excitement died down, you were starting to realize how much mess you created, specially when your phone wouldn't stop vibrating from text messages and calls.

Kenma can't even play on his phone as it also kept on ringing, and it was unfortunate for him that he left his other gaming gadgets and now he had nothing to do but sit down, watching an uninteresting show playing on the TV.

"You look like you had fun, though." Your cousin commented while pressing on the remote as he switched to a different channel.

"I did. It was crazy, and who would've thought our cousins felt the same way too?" You laughed afterwards, sitting up as you turned to Kuroo's direction. He was laying down on the couch and had fallen asleep since he wasn't able to get much the night before. "Although I feel like I wasted Kuroo's efforts."

"I don't think so... Besides, it was inevitable. The others already planned the rally."

You shrugged, dragging yourself off the bed with a folded blanket as you made your way to the couch, crouching down in front of Kuroo after placing the fabric over him. "At least, I don't regret anything."

Just when you were about to stand back up, a hand was suddenly on the back of your neck, pulling you forward before a pair of lips crashed on yours. Your eyes widened in surprise for a moment, and heat crept up your cheeks as Kuroo parted from you with his half-lidded eyes, sleepiness still evident on his face.

"Y-You...!"

"What time is it?" He groggily asked, his hand still resting on your nape.

"It's 1AM." You relaxed, although your cheeks were still a bit flushed. "You should sleep more. You can take the bed."

"Only if you'll sleep next to me." He playfully replied, surprising you again as he kissed your lips in a quick manner.

"Wait, Kenma's—"

"—In the shower." Kuroo cut you off, shifting his position as he leaned forward to meet your lips again.

Hearing the running water, you didn't protest anymore and kissed him back. "I love you." He whispered in between, making you feel intoxicated while your heart hammered rapidly. Before the exchange got deeper and more heated up, you heard the door to the bathroom click open, and you immediately pushed yourself away with a flustered expression.

Kuroo chuckled at your face's redness as he sat up, then stretching his arms upwards before standing. "I'm hungry. Wanna order something?"

Your cousin was quick to respond. "Pizza. Your treat."

"And beer." You added, making the two turn to you with disapproving looks. You raised a brow at them. "What?"

"Pizza and soft drinks, it is." Kuroo fished out his phone— the only one that isn't constantly vibrating, and started making a call.

Despite the current dilemma you were all facing, you still enjoyed the night with them with a couple of card games as you snacked on the pizza that Kuroo had ordered. Unfortunately, your request for beer wasn't fulfilled, but it didn't matter. It was a fun game night before you all decided to turn in to sleep.

The bed was wide enough for all three of you to fit in, and since both you and Kenma are rather small, there was still much space to move around. You laid down between the two, facing Kuroo's direction while he embraced you around your waist, his face snuggled to your neck as you wrapped an arm around his head, hugging him close.

"Can't sleep?" He whispered, starting to draw small circles on your back. You glanced down without moving, seeing his eyes were a little open as he looked at you. "Try not to think too much for now."

"Sorry, I can't help it." You replied quietly as you carefully slid yourself down, leveling your face with his to face him properly. "You should sleep." You placed a hand over his eyes as you added.

"I'll sleep once you do."

"I'm fine. You need to rest."

Suddenly, you heard an annoyed groan from behind. "Both of you please shut up and go to sleep." Kenma muttered irritatedly, making you and your boyfriend laugh lightly.

"He's right. Let's both sleep."

"Mhm. Goodnight." Kuroo leaned in for a quick kiss, the sound coming from it making you embarrassed knowing that your cousin probably heard. The black haired male then moved a little bit away before he pulled you towards his chest, enveloping you with his warmth that eventually made you fall asleep.

The next day, you all headed back to Tokyo, being greeted with the worried and slightly angry faces of Kuroo's grandparents, with your aunt and uncle standing beside them. You thought it was only because they were on their Christmas leave that they were even there, but Kenma was immediately hugged by his sobbing, worried mom, while your uncle patted you on your shoulder calmly.

"We'll talk inside." It was all that he said, and you bowed down and apologized to Kuroo's family before separating and entering your house.

The only reason you even went back was for the two, because you already figured you'd be kicked out after that mess. Although you were anxious, you focused on not caring anymore on what may happen, and readied yourself for the worst.

Your feet felt heavy as you entered the house, and just as you passed the doorway, you decided to start. "I'm sor—"

"You ungrateful rebel! Nothing good came out of you staying here with us!" Your aunt cut you off with a frustrated shout, turning to you with a sharp glare. "I couldn't even face my in-laws after that! Why must you do something so selfish, (Y/N)?!" She cried out, leaving you quietly standing stiffly at the same spot.

You didn't know what to say, mainly because you weren't even sure which was right and which wasn't anymore. You wanted to apologize for involving Kenma and worrying them since he disappeared with you, but then again, your cousin also decided that for himself.

"Not only did you flirt with our neighbor's son, you even dragged Kenma into your selfishness! What else, huh?! Letting your grades drop! Everything you did since coming here has been nothing but embarrassment and ruin to my family!" She ranted continuously, leaving you no space to talk. Her forehead was creased and her eyes glared at you, her whole face fuming with anger as she clenched her fists.

"Mom—"

"You shut up, Kenma!"

"Honey—"

"I'm not listening to anyone!" She screamed, then marching towards you that made you lean back. "And you—! You are getting out of this house."

Just as you had thought and expected, but it still made your heart sink. You felt like there was no reason to explain your side, so you decided to stay quiet. Not like you can express yourself properly anyway.

"I understand." You muttered, lowering your head as you nodded. "Thank you for everything until now."

"(Y/N)—" Kenma and his father worriedly called, but were once again hushed by the furious dragon.

"At least let her stay until she finds a place to move in." Your cousin mumbled, averting his gaze when his mother glared at him again.

"He's right, dear. (Y/N) can't move to America with her parents until after highschool." Your uncle seconded, trying his best to calm his wife down.

Your aunt scoffed and rolled her eyes, turning her back on you as she started marching away. "As if her parents would still want her." She muttered under her breath, but you still managed to hear it, and it didn't really hurt as much as you expected.

Your uncle gave you a nod, signalling you that he'd talk to his wife, and you can only feel thankful towards him. While you were prepared for such outcome and had some savings that you could use to start settling to an apartment, searching for one would still take time, and you might need to get a part-time job too.

"Are you alright?" Kenma asked, glancing down at you from the staircase as he went up.

You nodded and flashed him a smile before following upstairs to your room. What happened was within expectations, but it still made you feel a bit anxious on what you'd do from then on.

Kuroo only texted you saying he was being scolded and that it would probably last for the whole day, and so he won't be able to meet you until the next day, which would be a Monday, a school day.

After you checked his text message, you decided to scroll through your inbox which was filled with messages from your parents. You already expected it, so you weren't really surprised to read how angry they were and how they didn't want to see you anymore.

"I'm a disgrace, huh?" You chuckled as you read, pulling yourself down on your bed before closing your eyes. "Guess so."

"(Y/N), would you need help looking for an apartment or something?" You heard Kenma ask, and thought that it wasn't like him to initiate on helping. Figuring it was because he was worried about you, it made you smile and appreciate him being there.

"Mhm, sure."

Him and Kuroo being there for you was probably the only reason you were still emotionally fine after all that shit.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 542 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
369K 10.5K 70
〚 慰め 〛 ╰┈➤"ꜱᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ." | you both were academic rivals, but when someone else came into the picture and stole your attention. Maybe then did he...
381K 13.3K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...
183K 6K 24
{completed} l/n y/n a third year student at Nohebi, meets a messy haired boy inside her parents convenience store and slowly starts falling for him ...