Run Away (A Kuroo Tetsurō x R...

EkanaAkimse tarafından

**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you... Daha Fazla

| Prologue |
Chapter 1 | Kenma's Cousin
Chapter 2 | Who Goes to School go to Skip?
Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
Chapter 4 | The Usual Sleepover is The Way to Get Closer
Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets
Chapter 6 | Braids
Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy
Chapter 8 | Exams and Conditions
Chapter 9 | The Arrival of Karasuno
Chapter 10 | Trapped
Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani
Chapter 12 | Comfort Doesn't Need To Be Words
Chapter 13 | Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink
Chapter 14 | Actually Just a Filler Chapter
Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
Chapter 17 | Happier
Chapter 18 | Another Chapter We'll Wish Kuroo Was Real
Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker
Chapter 20 | How Do You Even Respond To Confessions?
Chapter 21 | Bloody War
Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach
Chapter 23 | Kenma The Cockblocker
Chapter 24 | A Bunch of Extras Are In This Chapter
Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?
Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶
Chapter 29 | No One Can Mess With Kuroo's Girl
Chapter 30 | How To Piss Off Your Parents 101
Chapter 31 | Even in the Modern World, Family Wars Exist When There's a Bitch
Chapter 32 | It's Literally a White Christmas
Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party
Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic
Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo
Chapter 36 | When There Is Trouble, Pay It Double
Chapter 37 | I Can't Think of a Title, But I Guess "New Year" Will Do
Chapter 38 | Something Great Will Happen
Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene
Chapter 40 | Spending The Day on a Hotel Bed
Chapter 41 | Three Letter Word That Makes a Happy Tetsuro? You!
Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring
Chapter 43 | Through Thick and Thin
| Epilogue |

Chapter 26 | 愛

40 5 0
EkanaAkimse tarafından

——————————
CHAPTER 26

——————————

"They're taking me to America, Kuroo." You uttered painfully, taking your glasses off as you covered your face with your palms. "I've been a huge disappointment to the family, so—."

Taking another deep breath, you wiped off your tears. "We can't date."

"We still can!" The Nekoma captain asserted, grabbing hold of your hands once again. "We still have a few months..."

Your heart broke, and a strained sigh shakily escaped your mouth. You snatched your hands back, moving away as you crawled towards your bed. "That's not really what I needed to hear right now, you know?"

With your back facing him, you buried yourself under your comforter. "Just leave."

"Sorry, hey, I—"

"Leave!" You yelled. You gripped on your chest, taking sharp breaths as tears fell. "Just fucking leave right now."

You didn't want to move to America. You didn't want to leave. You didn't want to be away from him. Right now, you just needed his comfort, his assurance, you were seeking for his words that would tell you that he wouldn't let that happen.

But of course, reality doesn't work that way. Even Kuroo wasn't perfect, and not everything goes the way you want it. He doesn't always say the things you want to hear, he isn't a psychic.

"I get it. I'm sorry." The male stood up, his heart feeling drowned as he walked towards the door. When you heard it open and shut, followed by a deafening silence, the reality became even more painful.

"He seriously left... fuck." You sobbed, hugging your pillow tightly as you comforted yourself. "Why the hell did you actually leave?!" You frustratedly sat up, turning and yelling at the innocent door as you sobbed. Kuroo wasn't there anymore, you were alone. Lonely and broken.

Digging your phone from your school bag, you scrolled through your inbox, opening each as you searched which one belonged to your bestfriend. The crack on the screen has grew a little after you accidentally dropped it recently. When you finally found it, you rang her number.

After a number of rings, she finally answered, her voice sounding calm and composed as usual. "Hello? (Y/N)?" It sounded noisy at the other end, as if there was a crowd or it was a public place.

"K-Kiyoko..." You sniffled. "Are you busy right now?"

"I'm at Sendai City Gym, it's the finals today. Is something wrong?" Worry was obvious in her tone, but when you realized you were disturbing her, you suddenly felt embarrassed.

"N-No! I just have a runny nose!" You laughed awkwardly. "Anyway, I just called to cheer on you guys! Tell them I'm rooting for them, bye!" You ended the call, your heart sinking as you dropped your phone, feeling even more lonely.

The only time people ever really feel alone is when they needed someone, but there wasn't anyone for them at that time. You can't blame them though, they had things more important to do, but you couldn't erase the loneliness in your heart as you laid on your bed inside your empty room.

You didn't even have tears anymore, but your chest felt tight and heavy. You weren't in the mood to watch anime, or do anything in particular. You just felt done. Done. The feeling of all your efforts being in vain was frustrating, and you just couldn't think of any other ways not to go to America. Your parents' decisions were always absolute, and nothing you say ever got reconsidered to them.

"Fuck life..." You groaned, dragging yourself off of your bed. You changed into a large white statement shirt, letting it cover your black shorts as the hem reached your lower thighs. Dumping your uniform in your clothes basket, you headed downstairs.

---

"Don't mind! Don't mind!"

Kuroo couldn't even get his head in their practice games, which frustrated him knowing he's the captain, and that the Tokyo Representative Playoffs was in 3 weeks. His team noticed, but they didn't say anything out of respect, and just cheered him up in their own ways.

Except Kenma. The setter was the only one who brought it up as soon as their club practice ended, and the two were walking home together after getting off of the station.

"Kuroo, is there something wrong?"

The taller male sighed, tilting his head to look up at the sky. "I don't know what's the right thing to say or do." He thought about you, the words you yelled at him that broke his heart. He wanted to stay and comfort you, but he didn't want you to feel guilty if he skipped his practices for you. "Has (Y/N) told you about it?"

"No. What is it?"

"Her parents wants to take her to America after she graduates high school..." Kuroo was saddened at the thought of having to be away from you, but he didn't even know if you wanted to go or not, which is why he didn't know what to really say.

"Have I ever told you how our family's strict specially to the girls?" Kenma started, unusually not holding his gaming gadgets as he focused on talking to Kuroo. "They're not allowed to date until after they finish college, they're expected to have good grades and be part of the higher ranks, they could only pursue professional careers, blah blah..." His expression cringed slightly. "Basically, the family wants to create successful and powerful women. Since it's my dad who came from their family, I don't experience that strict upbringing... and they don't really care about the boys. But it's different for (Y/N), she used to follow that policy too, but since coming here, she started to break free."

Kuroo remained silent, listening to his childhood friend as he spoke about you. Kenma's always been observant, so it was no surprise that he knew a lot of things that he wouldn't even usually talk about. Or things that didn't really matter in the past.

"My relatives are all a bunch fake hypocrites. We hold gatherings, and it's filled with our parents bragging about their daughters' achievements. Our cousins are okay and more honest, probably from being in a different generation. (Y/N) used to be so close with them, and be the best among them, but she always wore that fake smile which is annoying. I honestly used to dislike her."

"I think I get what you're saying, Kenma." The taller male nodded, a guilty expression crossing his face. "She found what she wanted and is chasing after it... and she didn't want to go to America..." He sighed, slamming his palm on his face. "Why didn't I realize this earlier and said that?"

"You could be dumb sometimes, that's why."

"I guess." He chuckled, shaking his head to himself. "I'm gonna drop by your house later after I get changed."

"Okay."

Kuroo hurriedly got out of his uniform as soon as he got home, not even bothering to rest for a bit after another day of practice. He just couldn't wait to apologize and talk to you, worrying that you might be mad at him.

But then his phone vibrated, a message from Kenma appearing that worried him even more.

kenma
Today 19:52

(Y/N) isn't here.

---

The Nekoma captain immediately went on his contacts and searched for your number, ringing your phone nervously. He had no idea where you could've went, considering you didn't really like going out.

After his fifth attempt, he sighed frustratedly and sat on his bed, still trying to reach your number. It took another three before the call was finally picked up.

"Where are you?!" He almost yelled worriedly, standing up on his bed before he walked towards his window. "It's late, where did you go?"

"I... dunno...?" You slurred from the other line, making him frown. "I jush went out for shome fresh air?"

The way you were talking was unusual, and he could hear some laughter from the background that made him even more concerned.

"Is that your boyfriend, miss? Did you two get into a fight?" Kuroo heard an unfamiliar voice, making him clench his fists. "Forget about him, come with us!"

"Okay, where are you?! I'm going to pick you up!" He was yelling, starting to feel angry. It was late, and he didn't know where you were or who you were with, and he was scared you might get in danger. "(Y/N)!"

"Aha...? I'm at the park... Will you two get away from me?! Ugh, I feel sick, I think I'm gonna throw up."

"Damn it, (Y/N)! What were you thinking?!" Kuroo immediately ran out of his house. The park was close, and he could be there in a few minutes, but he still felt afraid he might be too late. There were strangers with you, and guys at that. His head was picturing worse case scenarios.

When he found you, you were lying down sideways on a bench, your phone still against your ear. There was one guy crouching in front of you, and the other standing behind the bench.

"Just tell us your name, we're not going to do anything bad."

What infuriated Kuroo was seeing the crouching one sneaking his hand on your exposed thigh, which you weakly slapped away. "Fuck off! Go away!"

"(Y/N)!" He called sternly, alerting you of his presence. You quickly sat up with an enthusiastic expression, bringing your arms up in the air as if ready for a hug.

"Kuroo!" You stood up, staggering. You almost fell as you leaned forward, but he had reached you before that and wrapped an arm around your waist protectively as he glared at the two guys.

"Oh, what? You two already made up? How boring~" The two looked older, and were probably dangerous if they were to start a fight. But Kuroo wasn't the type to do that too, he's only a master of provocation in team sports, but would rather not result to violence. He just wanted to make sure you were safe.

So as much as he wanted to punch them for trying to make a move, he controlled himself and let them walk away while still holding you to his chest.

"Kuroo..." You pulled away from him, making a silly smile as you looked up at his upset face. "Were you worried?"

"What do you think?" He clicked his tongue in annoyance, pulling you to sit down on the bench again. You reeked of alcohol, and you were wearing really short shorts that exposed your thighs and legs. Your shirt was big too, and one side was hanging off your shoulder. You looked hot, but he was still angry. "What were you even thinking?"

He took off his jacket and left himself on a sleeveless shirt despite the cold, placing it over your legs before he fixed your shirt.

"But the liquor in the fridge looked so lonely..." You replied, leaning your head against his arm. "And I was also feeling lonely... I drank in my room alone... and went out for some fresh air."

"You should've stayed in your room if you're this drunk!"

"I'm sorry..." You sniffled. "I didn't know what else to do! I don't want to go to America!" You began crying drily, wrapping your arms around his neck from the side.

The contact of your braless chest against the side of his arm startled him, but he calmly moved his arm away and placed it around your back. He hugged you back. He was angry, but he tried to understand and still comforted you.

"I want to stay with you, Kuroo... I might've already fallen inlove with you..." You mumbled almost inaudibly, but he still managed to hear it clearly, making his eyes widen and his heartbeat increase its pace.

"(Y/N)..."

He tightened his embrace, his anger melting from your words and a smile started to form on his lips. "I'm that loveable, aren't I?" He joked.

After a few minutes, he slowly parted from you, gazing deeply into your eyes while he still supported your balance as he held your shoulders. "Don't worry, we'll do something. I won't let them take you to America."

"You mean it?"

Kuroo nodded, smiling warmly as he patted your head. "I want to stay with you too."

You would probably not remember most of what happened when you wake up the next day, but you were sure you would never forget those words he just said.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

364K 10.3K 70
〚 慰め 〛 ╰┈➤"ꜱᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ." | you both were academic rivals, but when someone else came into the picture and stole your attention. Maybe then did he...
182K 6K 24
{completed} l/n y/n a third year student at Nohebi, meets a messy haired boy inside her parents convenience store and slowly starts falling for him ...
774K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍
3.9K 30 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...