YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

taehyung with ishita ?

309 21 13
By BTS7armyGurl

(The Next Day)

Everyone were having their breakfast while Taehyung and Jimin were going to leave for the office.

Jimin - Taehyung...Drop me to the office, one car has gone for the service..and the other one is taken by the driver, he has gone to drop Uncle to the Jeon company.
Taehyung - uh...

He remembered that he had to pick up Ishita on the way.

Jimin - come, let's go.
Taehyung - Jimin shi.

He thought for an excuse.

Jimin - Yes?
Taehyung - I had to pick up one of my dealers on the way.
Jimin - It's fine, drop me first, then pick him up.
Taehyung - huh.
Taehyung (in mind) - Half an hour gone to drop him to his office, then half in hour to return back here and pick Ishita and then again half an hour gone to drive to our office.
Taehyung - uh..Fine let's go.

Both of them left for their office.

(After sometimes)

Both Jimin and Taehyung were on their way to the company when Taehyung received a call from Ishita but he cut the call...She tried calling him again but he wasn't picking up the call since Jimin was sitting beside him.

Jimin - Who's calling? Why don't you pick up the call? It might be important.
Taehyung - It's nothing important, it's just my one client has been eating my head for 2 days...and is again calling.
Jimin - So let me just pick up the call and say that you have gone somewhere and forgot to take the phone.
Taehyung - No it's fine...leave it, I will handle him my way.

Jimin looked at him for sometimes while Taehyung licked his lips due to nervousness and looks he was receiving from Jimin.

Jimin (in mind) - Why is he nervous all of sudden when it's just a client phone?

(Time Skip)

Taehyung came back to Ishita's apartment after dropping Jimin to his office...He was sitting inside the car while Ishita was standing there already, crossing her arms.

Ishita - Yah! I called you four times, why weren't you picking up my calls!
Taehyung - Sorry, I was busy with some stuff.
Ishita - We are late for the office!
Taehyung - I know so now why the hell are you standing outside, come and sit inside!

She went and sat beside him, in the passenger seat.

(Meanwhile)

Krystal was already in that area, waiting for her friend to come, she was sitting inside her car, that was parked in the opposite/parallel direction and a little back to Ishita's apartment, when her eyes fell on Ishita.

Krystal- Wait, what is she doing here during the office time? Does she live here in this apartment?

Soon she saw a car, passing by her and getting parked in front of Ishita as she started scolding the person sitting inside, Krystal's car was parked a little behind them.

Krystal - Why does this car and its number plate look so familiar?

She drove a little, to see the person sitting inside the car and got a shock seeing Taehyung.

Krystal - w-what? Taehyung and Ishita are here during the office time? Is Taehyung cheating on Yn ??

Soon Krystal's friend, Ara came and sat beside her.

Ara - let's go.
Krystal - Ara, take out your phone fast and start recording my and of that car too, don't ask any questions, do it quickly, we don't have time.

Ara immediately took her phone and started recording Krystal's video, Krystal took out her phone and called Taehyung and put the phone on speaker so it can be heard in video.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Ishita were going to drive off from there, when Taehyung received the call from Krystal.

Taehyung - Why is she calling ?
Ishita - Who's there ?

Taehyung picked up the call.

Taehyung - Hello?
Krystal - Taehyung, where are you right now?

Ara zoomed the video to Taehyung and Ishita and then back to Krystal.

Taehyung - What question is this ? Of course at this time, I will be in the office...but why? What happened?
Krystal - Oh so you are in the office ??

She smirked and looked out of the car window at them.

Krystal - Oh ok, I am sorry to disturb you, it's nothing important, will talk later.

She said and cut the call as Ara too stopped recording.

Krystal (laughing) - Oh come on, Taehyung, how long are your lies gonna work? If you don't love Yn anymore then just reveal it to her already, why to cheat behind her back? It will make my work easy too because Yn will be out of the way and since Ishita is a new player, she will be made out of the way too.......well, Ara send the video to me now...and should I send it to Yn right now, or should I wait for sometimes?

She then thought to send it to Yn.

Yn was in the supermarket along with taehyung's dad, buying some groceries.

Taehyung's dad- Ynie, we are taking these chocolates too

He said placing them in the trolley.

Yn -These many ?
Taehyung's dad - You like them, right? So it's for you, don't tell anyone.
Yn - Dad, I am not going to eat these many!
Taehyung's dad - I am buying you these...let me see some other things too.

Yn smiled as taehyung's dad was busy picking up the things, it was then Yn received the message on her phone, from Krystal, she clicked on it and saw a video...At first she was confused but then played the video...She got on the verge of tears as the video ended...She kept the phone back and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths.

Taehyung's dad - Ynie, how about we take these too, child?

He came back and saw Yn looking down on the floor and completely lost.

Taehyung's dad - Yn ?

He kept his hand on her shoulder as she immediately looked at him but forgot about her teary eyes, and taehyung dad got shocked to see the tears in her eyes.

Taehyung's dad - What happened, Yn? Is everything alright, child?

Yn immediately wiped off her tears and faked smiled at him.

Yn - Y-Yes dad, actually...I was looking down continuously so my eyes got moist.
Taehyung's dad - I can clearly see that it's tears and also your voice is not normal...Tell me what happened !
Yn - I-It's nothing na...don't worry pls.. taehyung's dad - Yn, don't treat me as your father-in-law when I don't treat you like my daughter in law...I take you as my daughter, so won't you share anything with your father if something bothers you ?

Yn gave him a genuine smile as he cared for her.

Taehyung's dad - Tell me what's wrong?

He said caressing her hair..yn took her phone and showed him the video of Taehyung and Ishita...as tears started rolling down her cheeks again.

Taehyung's dad - Why did he lie? And who is this girl with him? Do you know her, Ynie?

Taehyung's dad only knew Ishita's name but never seen her before.

Yn - h-her name is Ishita.
Taehyung's dad - Ishita?

He remembered about the conversation he heard once, of Taehyung and Ishita, when he had also slapped Taehyung for the same.

Taehyung's dad - So she is Ishita?
Yn - Do you know her too?

Taehyung's dad thought not to tell her about the conversation he heard, so she won't cry more.

Taehyung's dad - I just heard her name once from Taehyung.

He said as he started boiling in anger.

Taehyung's dad - Let Taehyung come back now, he's getting so much interested in picking up his so called "dealers". Or let me just call him right now to come back home.

he said as he took out his phone and was going to call Taehyung when Yn stopped him.

Yn - Dad, pls don't call him, let it be the way it is.
Taehyung's dad - what are you saying this Yn !! Were you aware of this thing before?? Did he inform you that he has to pick up Ishita on the way?
Yn - No Dad, but I cannot risk my relationship with him just because of Ishita...You just pls try to understand from my point of view, till the things are not out of hand, I don't have any problem.
Taehyung's dad - so you want the things to get out of hand??!! What are you even saying Yn ! Are you even in your senses! If you didn't have any problems, you wouldn't have started tearing up!!
Yn - Dad, pls-
Taehyung's dad - Yn, I will now handle him my way, you don't have to interrupt in between...come lets go back for now.

Both of them left from there.

(Meanwhile In India)

Mr. Singh was sitting on the couch and Jungkook was sitting there too, when Mrs.Kaur came.

Mrs.Kaur - Your tea

She said placing it on the table.

Mrs. Kaur - Jungkook, what would you like to have? You will drink tea or coffee or juice?
Mr.Singh - He is not sitting at any cafe or restaurant where you are offering him various items, give him the same what is there for the rest.
Jungkook - uh..yeah.
Mrs.Kaur - uh, fine.
Mr.Singh - Jungkook, now answer to what I ask...What do you do for a living?
Jungkook - I am the CEO of Jeon Multinational Company...My dad is the owner of the company while I am running it now.
Mr.Singh - Do you go for business trips?
Jungkook - Yeah, to the different countries.
Mr.Singh - How often do you stay in Korea?
Jungkook- Most of the time I am in Korea only, but for some work or business trips, I go for a week or two, to another place.....You don't worry, if in future, harleen and I will be together, then whenever I would have to go another place, I will take her with me, although there won't be any problem if she stays at home because all will take care of her a lot.
Mr.Singh - How many members are there in your family and what do they do?
Jungkook - My dad and mom used to run the Business that I run now, I have one real sister, she's the president of xxx brand and now is happily married and well settled with her husband and child...My father's cousin's family lives with us, so my uncle and aunt have also run a business that now their sons are running...and harleen's friend, ruhi is my sister in law...You know her too.

Mr.Singh hummed in response and continued asking him questions as if he was sitting in an interview.

(In Korea)

It was the evening time when Taehyung came back from his office...The rest were sitting together on the couches, while he directly went upstairs to change and after sometimes he came back and joined them.

Taehyung's mom - How was your day?
Taehyung - It was normal.
Taehyung's dad - Taehyung, I need some help, can you come to the garden?

He said getting up, Taehyung got up too.

Taehyung - Ok dad.

Both of them went out while the rest were clueless, Yn was just quiet as she only knew that for what taehyung's dad took Taehyung out and that Taehyung is going to get mad too.

Taehyung - What do you want to talk about now, Dad?
Taehyung's dad - Oh so you knew that, I wanted to talk ?
Taehyung (sigh) - Of course, you wanted to come here and needed my help only, when you could have just told the guard to do so....then it must be you wanted to talk about something that you can't share in front of all.
Taehyung's dad - You are smart...but dad is always smarter than his son, you know.
Taehyung - What do you want to talk about?
Taehyung's dad - Just want to know whom you wanted to pick up today while going to the office?
Taehyung - Are you asking this because you already know the truth and want me to say it?
Taehyung's dad - Taehyung...I just can't believe that this is you, I mean look at the way you are speaking to your dad... You have changed a lot.
Taehyung - Dad, I have not changed, It's just I came from the office, I am tired right now and don't have any energy, if you want to ask something important then directly come to the point.
Taehyung's dad - I already asked you the question...Whom you wanted to pick up?
Taehyung - My employee.
Taehyung's dad - In the morning, you said Dealer.
Taehyung - It doesn't matter...next question ?
Taehyung's dad- What was the reason to pick that employee up? Doesn't that employee have legs, money, vehicle or anything?
Taehyung - That employee house was in the way, so picked her up and went to the office together.
Taehyung's dad - Did you inform Yn that you have to pick your lady employee on the way?
Taehyung - Why do I need to tell her everything, Dad?!? It's my life! I am not doing anything wrong!
Taehyung's dad - Lower your voice and she's your fiance, Taehyung! You have to tell her everything! This is not how things work in a relationship, you are a grown up man, you aren't a kid anymore!
Taehyung - That's what I am trying to tell, I am not a kid anymore, stop being after me and don't come up to me every single time Yn says to you that dad Taehyung is doing this, he is doing that!
Taehyung's dad - I am not here to talk to you because Yn told me to do so! I am here because of what I am seeing! Taehyung- You and Yn are seeing everything wrong!
Taehyung's dad - Taehyung! Stop talking this way to me, It won't take me a minute to slap you right here! It won't take me a minute to take away the company from you!! Just because I don't say anything to you, doesn't mean you will behave this way if I want to talk about something important...I am saying all this because I care for you and Yn, I neither want to see her sad nor you, going in the wrong direction! You are not understanding, this thing will affect your relationship!
Taehyung - Dad it will be mine and Yn's matter! We will sort it out if something happens! You don't have to worry! And pls just stop bringing Ishita in every matter of our house! She has nothing to do with me or Yn.
Taehyung's dad (scoff) - Mind my words, Taehyung.... Ishita will be the reason if something happens in your relationship with Yn

He said and left from there while Taehyung made a fist controlling his anger and other emotions.

Taehyung's dad came back and sat on the couch, after sometimes Taehyung came back too but didn't went to the rest and was going upstairs.

Yn's mom - Taehyung, where are you going? Come and sit with the rest.
Taehyung - No mom, I am just tired...I want to take some rest.
Jungkook's dad - It's ok Taehyung...you go.

Taehyung went upstairs to his room while the rest were sitting there only.

Later they were also going to do their stuff, going back to their rooms.

Yn - Dad, how is Taehyung's mood?
Taehyung's mom (sigh) - He never listens properly.

He said and went from there while Yn was confused whether to go to Taehyung or not but then she went to his room as she has to do her work too.

Taehyung was laying in bed with his eyes closed and hand on his head, when Yn entered his room and slowly went to her bag to take out the laptop.

Taehyung - Yn ?

He called her but didn't look at her, his eyes were still closed.

Yn - Huh?
Taehyung - Did you say anything to Dad?
Yn - I didn't say anything...he himself was angry at you.
Taehyung - Ok, now leave the room and close the lights too.
Yn - What has happened to you, Taehyung? Why are you speaking this way!
Taehyung - Don't eat my head, Yn...I am already very tired and don't have enough energy to explain anything to you, so better don't speak and leave the room, leave me alone sometimes.

Tears filled in her eyes for the way he was speaking to her, she took her laptop and left his room...As he heard the sound of the door getting closed, he turned his position and opened his eyes as his tears started falling too, he started sobbing and gulped down his saliva, feeling hurt at the thought of getting his relations ruined with his dad and Yn...Soon he fell asleep)l.

(Meanwhile In India)

Mr.Singh was already over with his questions to ask from Jungkook and told him to let his parents meet them now...For now, it was lunch time in India, harleen  was in the kitchen washing the dishes when Jungkook came.

Jungkook - Why are you washing the dishes?! Your dad told me to do it.
Harleen - But how come I can let you do so, Jungkook ?
Jungkook - It doesn't matter, harleen....Let me do it else your dad will scold me.
Harleen - He won't !
Jungkook - But harleen

His eyes then fell on the food kept on the table.

Jungkook - Wait, you didn't have your lunch till now? Leave these dishes, harleen and eat your food first, it is getting cold...I will do it.
Harleen - No it's fine, it will hardly take me 5 minutes to do.
Jungkook - let's do it together then.
Harleen - No.

She stood in his way while he released a sigh and took the plate from the table and went to stand beside her.

Jungkook - Now just open your mouth.

He said as he tore the chapati and mixed it with the vege, he placed the first bite near her mouth as a smile formed on her face and she opened her mouth to eat that, with his hands.

Jungkook - You shouldn't remain on an empty stomach...you should have eaten your food first.

Meanwhile Mr.Singh, who was passing by the kitchen, saw harleen washing the dishes while Jungkook was making her eat with his hands...Unknowingly he smiled too seeing them together and then went from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 165 20
It's the story between two idols who fall in love with eachother!
21.1K 778 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
392 19 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...
36.7K 958 37
it's a story of a Indian girl and a Korean boy