Danmachi Short stories

By rennymanuel2005

Just a bunch of scenarios and stories for certain characters in Danmachi. More

First
Aiz Wants a Lap Pillow (One-shot)
Ryu's Little Bunny (One-shot)
Alise hates paper work (One-shot)
Syr can be Dangerous (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 1)
Announcements
High Elf (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 4)
High Elf (Part 5) Released on -->
Big sister is an Air Head (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 5)
Big sister is an Air Head (Final Part)
Confession aftermath's (Aiz)
Zeus and Hera (Part 6)
Confession Aftermath's (Tiona)
Zeus and Hera (Part 7)
Shakti's day off (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Ryu)
Zeus and Hera (Part 8)
Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Syr/Freya)
Zeus and Hera (Part 9)
Alfia's troubles (One-shot)
Orario School in the modern day (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 10)
Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)
Blonde Elf? or blonde half-spirit? (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 11)
Confession Aftermath's (Helun)
Christmas spirit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 12)
Confession Aftermath's (Haruhime)
Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 13)
Confession Aftermath's (Ardee)
Laurier Swall's rabbit survey (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 14)
Confession Aftermath's (Lili)
Alfia and Riveria babysit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 15)
Confession Aftermath's (Chigusa)
Zeus and Hera (Part 16)
Confession Aftermath's (Amid)
Hop rabbit! Hop! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 17)
Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)
Underground auction (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 18)
Confession Aftermath's (Eina)
A day in a life of the sword princess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 19)
Confession Aftermath's (Lyra)
The three virgin goddess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 20)

Alise has enough (One-shot)

956 29 13
By rennymanuel2005

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for everyone's continued support for the stories! Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and perks with it as well! By supporting me you can also have your own idea's for Danmachi fanfiction created!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys! And have a nice day!

.....................................................................................................................................

The Astrea Familia is renowned as the keepers of justice, they uphold law and order in the city, and while the Astrea Familia isn't on par with the giants like the likes of the Zeus and Hera Familia's, the Astrea Familia is still a respectable group of adventurers, having similar status to the Loki and Freya Familia.

Their captain Alise Lovel, one of the most renowned adventurers of Orario is not only famous and powerful, but desired by many men around th world. Her skills as well as her beauty have enchanted many men she has encountered, and with her pure heart as well as great leadership, it isn't a surprise many would try to court the woman, with little success.

If only they knew the real Alise Lovel.

Alise: I can't take it anymore!! I want to go!

Kaguya: *Sighs* Like I said five minutes earlier, your not leaving until all your work is done. I'm not gonna let you run out on your responsibilities.

Alise: Nooooo!!!! I don't wanna anymore!!

The two were in the captain's office finishing up some paper work while the rest of the Familia were out on patrols.

Alise: Its' still early in the morning! Can't I do this later! the city needs my beauty to brighten their day!

Kaguya: Oh shut it. If you leave now you'll be even less motivated to finish your work when you come back.

Alise: No I won't I promise!

Kaguya: No excuses. Finish it so we can head out as well.

Alise: *Pout* So stingy...

Kaguya: What was that?!

Alise: N-Nothing...

After a strenuous day of work, Alise and Kaguya finally managed to complete their tasks and set out on their patrol duty. Their routine was familiar, they lent a helping hand to those in need, from the simplest of tasks to thwarting thieves attempting to steal from unsuspecting victims.

As they strolled through the bustling streets, their sharp eyes caught sight of a thief preying on an elderly woman. Without hesitation, they sprang into action.

Alise: Halt! Stop right there!

Thief: Wh-what? I wasn't doing anything wrong!

Kaguya: Don't try to deceive us. We witnessed you stealing from-

Thief: I-I won't get caught, I— Gah!

Before he could finish his sentence, Alise swiftly maneuvered behind him, rendering him unconscious with a precise strike to the neck.

Alise: *Smile* Phew! Mission accomplished!

Kaguya: Well done, Alise. You head on ahead and continue the patrol, I'll contact the Ganesha Familia members to take care of him. It's better so we don't waste out time.

Alise: Got it. Thanks, Kaguya.

Kaguya: I wont be long.

With the thief subdued and help on the way, Alise continued her patrol, knowing that she had made a difference in someone's life once again.

As Alise continued alone, she found herself assisting more people along the way until she finally reached the armored square. Exhausted from her efforts, she sought respite on a nearby seat, her steps heavy with weariness as she sank down with a tired expression etched across her features.

Alise: *Sighs* Even the most resilient me needs a moment of rest...

Her voice trailed off, mingling with the ambient noise of the square.

???: Uhm... Excuse me miss? Are you alright? You seem really tired.

Startled, Alise glanced up to see a mysterious boy standing before her, his concern evident in his gentle gaze.

Alise: *Nervous chuckle* Is it that obvious?

???: *Smile* Here...

He extended a bottle of water towards her, and though hesitant, Alise accepted it gratefully.

Alise: Oh, uh... Thank you.

???: May I sit next to you?

Alise: Uhm... Sure, go ahead.

She shifted slightly on the seat, making room for the newcomer.

Alise: *What's he up to?*

???: Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bell, Bell Cranel.

Alise: I'm-

Bell: Alise Lovel, captain of the Astrea Familia, right?

Alise's eyes widened in surprise.

Alise: How did you...?

Bell: Your reputation precedes you. Plus, your distinctive red hair makes you quite recognizable.

Alise: *Chuckle* I suppose that's true. Actually Your name sounds familiar too, but I can't remember from where exactly.

Bell: *Smirk* Well I guess you'll never know.

Alise: *Pout* Ah, keeping secrets, are we?

Bell: *Nervous chuckle* Well, maybe just a few.

Alise: *Smile* Fair enough.

Bell: Miss Alise, you look really tired. Why don't you call it a day and head home?

Alise: Just call me Alise, and I'll call you Bell.

Bell: A-Alright then...

Alise: Anyway, the figure of justice doesn't rest Bell! I'll be back in action soon enough!

Bell: I believe you. You're the pillar of justice for all of us, after all.

When Bell saw those words, Alise paused as she looked at the boy beside her.

Alise: Uhm.....Bell?

Bell: Yes?

Alise: Are..........Are you... flirting with me?

Bell: *Blush* Wha—no! I mean... I... uh...

Alise stared at the boy in front of her before she burst into laugher at his embarrassed reaction, the weariness of the day momentarily forgotten in the warmth of their exchange.

Alise: *Chuckle* Your face is adorable right now!

Bell: *Blush* You!

Alise: *Smile* But really, thank you, for cheering me up.

Bell: It's the least I can do. You always help everyone no matter the circumstances. You always put the well being of everyone before your own, it's really no wonder many aspire to be like you!

Without her even knowing, Alise's checks turned red similar to the color of her hair, the compliment Bell gave her, hitting straight through her fiery heart.

As the two were conversing, a voice called out closely, "Alise," pulling her focus to the person calling her.

Kaguya: Alise!

The girl approached Alise and Bell, her steps quickening with a mix of curiosity and concern.

Kaguya: I've been looking for you. What are you doing here?

Alise: *Blush* A-Ah.......K-Kaguya, sorry, I just took a short break.

She replied, a hint of sheepishness in her voice. as she straightened up.

Kaguya: Well, whatever... Oh? And who might you be?

Kaguya's gaze shifted to Bell, who rose from his seat and offered a respectful bow to the two ladies.

Bell: It seems like you're heading out. I don't want to be in your way, so I'll be taking my leave. Have a nice day.

With a polite nod, Bell left the area, leaving Alise and Kaguya alone.

Kaguya: He looks familiar. Do you know him, Alise?

Alise: W-Well, sort of, he...

Kaguya: Don't tell me it's another admirer trying to hit on you?! Want me to teach him a lesson?

There was a playful glint in Kaguya's eyes as she reached for the handle of her katana.

Alise: No, no! He's just someone I met earlier. He saw me tired, and we had a short chat, that's all!

Kaguya: Are you sure?

Alise: Mhm!

Kaguya: *Sighs* Fine then, did you get his name?

Alise: Yeah, he said his name was Bell Cranel.

Kaguya: Oh, Bell..... Huh!! W-Wait!! Bell Cranel!!

Alise: Uhuh, his name sounded familiar, but I really can't remember from where. You know him, Kaguya?

Kaguya: Know him?! H-How could you not remember?! That's Bell Cranel! The record holder for the fastest level-ups ever! Currently level 6? He's the child of the two most powerful Familia's in history! Still can't remember?!

Alise: Hmmm...........AH! Of course! How could I forget! He's so cheeky, he didn't tell me!

Kaguya: *Sighs* So, anything interesting you two talked about?

Alise: Uh... Not really.

Kaguya: Hmm... It's odd that he's here alone. We rarely see him out in the city, and apart from his achievements, people don't generally see him without guards. And he's level six for crying out loud! So it's weird you met him without anyone else, if you tell me, he's practically like a prince.

Alise: A... prince...

Kaguya: Come on, let's head back.

Alise: *I can't believe the Bell I met is the Bell Cranel...... He's not how I expected him to look........And his presence was........comforting*

A flutter of excitement pulsed through her, her hand instinctively finding its way to her chest. Unnoticed by her, a blush tinted her cheeks, a silent testament to the racing of her heart. It was a feeling she couldn't ignore. With each step forward, the blush deepened, the sensation growing stronger, like a gentle flame igniting within her.

They made their way back to the Astral Manor, when they got there Kaguya noticed Ryu and Lyra by the door, and a smile tugged at her lips.

Kaguya: *Smile* What a coincidence! Did you two just finish your patrols as well?

Lyra: Well, we would've finished sooner, but Celty and Maryuu decided to go on an impromptu adventure, so we got a bit delayed.

Ryu: Yeah, those two always find a way to keep things interesting.

Kaguya: That's great cause right now I am starving!

Just then, the door to the manor swung open, revealing their patron goddess, Astrea, standing there with a warm smile.

Astrea: *Smile* Well then, it's perfect timing. Dinner's ready.

Alise: Uhm..... You can go ahead everyone. I'm gonna rest in my room.

Ryu: Are you alright Alise?

Alise: *Blush* Y-Yeah......Just tired that's all!

Astrea: *Did she just...*

Kaguya: Well, if your not eating I'm having your share. Let's go I'm starving!

The group exchanged grateful glances, their anticipation evident as they followed Astrea into the welcoming glow of the manor, ready to indulge in a delicious meal and share stories of their day.

It wasn't long after that they all retired to their respective quarters, the soft embrace of sleep enveloping them. Soon, the sun would rise again, signaling the dawn of a brand new day.

As morning light filtered through the windows, Alise found herself once again seated at her desk in her office, buried under a mountain of paperwork.

Alise: Not again!

Kaguya: You know the drill, Alise. You have to finish this before we go on patrol.

Alise: Noooooo!

Suddenly a gentle knock interrupted their banter, and the door to the office creaked open, revealing the graceful figure of Astrea.

Kaguya: Astrea-sama? Is there something you need?

The goddess let out a mischievous smile as she said-

Astrea: *Smile*  Well... Alise, you seem to have a visitor.

Alise: Me?

Kaguya: Who is it?

Astrea: It's better to see for yourself.

Alise: See, Kaguya! A visitor! Surely that's enough for me to take a break!

Kaguya: *Sighs* Fine, I'll clean up here, and you can go see whoever that is. But you're definitely coming back!

The red haired girl let out a massive smile happy to take advantage of the situation

Alise: *Smile* Yes!

With that, she dashed off, leaving Kaguya alone to tidy up the cluttered office. Astrea followed her captain closely behind with her face still with a mischievous smile. 

As Alise rushed into the living room. She darted past Lyra and Ryu, who exchanged puzzled glances as they watched her hurry by.

Lyra: Whoa, where's she off to in such a rush?

Ryu: Shouldn't she be in her office?

Meanwhile, Astrea, wearing an impish smirk, followed in Alise's wake, clearly sensing something intriguing about to unfold.

Astrea: Girls! You wanna see something interesting?

Finally reaching the living room, Alise's gaze landed on a white-haired boy seated by the window, his profile softly illuminated by the fading daylight. She felt her breath catch in her throat at the sight of him, a mixture of surprise and nervousness swirling within her.

Alise: Bell?

Approaching him quietly, she couldn't help but feel a flutter of nerves as she spoke.

Bell: Ah! Alise!

He rose to greet her, a nervous chuckle escaping him as he shifted awkwardly.

Alise: W-What are you doing here?

Bell: *Nervous chuckle* Well, I-I was hoping I could invite you out...... maybe for dinner?

Alise's cheeks flushed with a sudden warmth, her mind racing to comprehend the unexpected invitation.

Alise: *Blush* E-Eh?!! I-I don't think I heard you right!!

Bell: You did... I want us to go out........ together.

Unbeknownst to them, Ryu, Lyra, Astrea, and Kaguya, who had just arrived, observed the scene with a mix of curiosity and awe, their expressions reflecting the intrigue of the moment.

Astrea: Oh my~ How bold!

Kaguya: What in the world is this?!

Lyra: *Smirk* Well, well, well... looks like things are getting interesting. I didn't expect Bell Cranel of all people would be here for Alise, I have to say she's got a good one that.

Ryu: *Blush* W-Why is Bell Cranel in our home? And is he asking Alise out?!

Astrea: Shhh! Let's see where this goes...

Bell: So, Alise, what do you say? My treat, of course.

Alise: *Blush* I-Isn't this too soon?

Bell: *Smile*  It's just dinner, nothing else... *Yet.*

Alise: *Blush*  W-Well... if you insist...

In a sudden, unexpected gesture, Bell gently took Alise's hand, bringing it to his lips for a brief, tender kiss before releasing it, a rush of warmth spreading through her at the contact.

Bell: Thank you.

Alise: *Blush* A-Ah............Uhuh...

She was so surprised by the gesture that all Alise could do was blush like a tomato and freeze in place.

Bell: W-Well I'll come by later to pick you up, goodbye!

As he began to walk out of the manor, all Alise could do was stare at his leaving figure as she still tried to process what happened. Before Bell left, he took a quick glance and noticed the rest of the girls staring at him.

Bell: *Smile* Thank you for your hospitality.

He said, closing the door to the manor.

The second he left, the rest of the girls rushed Alise, trying to get an answer out of the still blushing captain.

Lyra: *Smirk* Look at you go Alise! Getting a date with Bell Cranel out of everyone!

Kaguya: Hey! What was that all about! I thought you two just met yesterday!

Alise: *Blush* I-I ah.......

Lyra: *Smirk* Apparently that one meeting was enough for the record holder to become enchanted with Alise.

Astrea *Smile* And by the way Alise's blushing, the feelings mutual.

Lyra: I bet his been thinking about you since you two met.

Ryu: *Blush* H-He kissed you i-in your h-hand! A-Are you gonna marry him Alise?!

Lyra: Too soon elf.

Ryu: *Blush* B-But!

Alise: *Blush*  *I-It was.....nice*

Kaguya: What I want is details, details, so spill.

Astrea: *Smirk* Whatever it is. Getting a dinner date with Bell Cranel, now that's something, way to go my sweet captain.

Alise's blush got even redder as she said-

Alise: *Blush* S-Stop...

Ryu: *Blush* N-Now that you accepted Alise, y-you have to prepare yourself!

Alise: *Blush* Y-Your right...

She took a deep breath as she refocused her thoughts before looking at all of the others with the smile and energy she was known for.

Alise: *Smile* Looks like I have a date! Sorry everyone I don't think I'll be doing my patrol today.

Astrea: *Smile* Of course..... You can't miss this.

Lyra: Just don't try anything on the first date.

Alise: *Nervous chuckle* R-Right.......... And Kaguya.

Kaguya: Hm?

Alise: *Smirk* Since I'm on a date I'll leave the paper work to you! For I need to prepare a dress to impress!

Kaguya: Huh?

End

Omake

In the Hera Familia mansion, a certain mage was continuously tapping her foot as her sister peacefully sat beside her.

Alfia: The look in Bell's eye........His definitely been charmed by someone...

Meteria: And why is that such a bad thing sister.

Alfia: W-We don't know who that vixen is! I- We Must know who this woman is! I need to see if she's even worthy to be by Bell's side!

Meteria: *Sighs* Here you go again sister.

Alfia: W-We must know sister! It's for Bell's own protection!

Meteria: He'll tell us when it's time, for now calm yourself.

Alfia: *Who every our are woman just know! I'll find you......And when I do......You better hope your ready!*

End

Again, I would like to thank everyone for your continued support! 

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction content and perks!

patreon.com/Renny278

Also, don't forget to comment down below who I should write for the next chapter of confession Aftermath's.

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.1K 23
when you were walking down the street truck-kun decided it was your turn to be reincarnated Met a God who gave you three wishes strangely enough you...
8.3K 102 35
After many years of our heroes getting their 'happy endings' a new threat approaches a hero named Ruby gathers a group of heroes (dipper,mabel,finn,j...
72.1K 2.6K 20
If you are a fan of Honami Ichinose, this fiction is definitely for you. It's a collection of short stories about Honami Ichinose.
17.6K 638 13
Karen is a fox demon who almost never transforms in to her human form but when she runs in to a mansion that looks deserted to get away from oth...