Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

By ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... More

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×

CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?

67 3 59
By ZivtheSalivah

Last Chapter:

Skelly POV:

"Wither.. you sleep already?" I asked, oh c'mon! I'm still not sleepy.. tch, maybe he is really tired.. hm.. i wonder what happened to him earlier?

Nevermind.. i will just gonna forget our.. kiss.. and i will gonna SLEEP!! I close my eyes and saw myself kissing Wither... AHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!

====TO BE CONTINUE====

I woke up in a weird position on my mattress.. why am i sleeping like this? "Good morning Skelly..~" Wither said with his sexy deep voice.. why did i described it like that? But it's true.. it's always like that in early in the morning and when it's afternoon.. his voice is back in his original tone. 

"morning." I said coldly.. i don't wanna talk to him cause i don't wanna remember what just happened to us last night!! I don't even know why did i kiss him back!! It's like someone is controlling me!

"why so cold? It's early in the morning." He said with sweet tone but still deep..  i just ignore him and stand up and fold my mattress.

"Anyway.. thank you for saving us, i'm sorry for what i acted last night.. i want to help you but.. i am dealing with my own body." He said and hold my hand. "Wanna be friends?~" He asked and smile sweetly at me.. what the fuck?

"No." I coldly answered and take off my hand on his. "aww.." he said and look at me with disappointment. He's not cute.. he's not cute.. yep, he's not cute.

I rolled my eyes and smack his face but not that hard, i open the zipper on this tent and went outside, seeing my classmates eating some breakfast and talking. This camping site has a picnic bench where everyone got to sit and eat peacefully.

"Hey Skelly.." I look at a girl that just called me and it's Skela.. what's this.. why is my heart not that pumping hard? Whenever i am near her, my heart is just pumping so crazy.. huh.. "oh hey.." i said, smiling at her and she smile back, aww she look so cute.

"Is Wither awake now? He said that we will gonna have breakfast together." Skela said and patiently waiting for my answer. Damn it.. she always look for Wither, why not me?

"Uhm.. actually no.. but uhm.. why not we just go breakfast together?" I said and made a big grin. Hehe nice plan, "oh, uh.. okay!" She said and hold my hand and we go to the picnic bench that no one sitted yet. Aackkk, why didn't i do this before???

"Here Skelly, do you like peanut butter jelly sandwich?" She asked sweetly while she take her sandwich on a paper bag. "Don't worry Skelly, i just make this food earlier." She said and handed me her sandwich. "Ahh.. thank you Skela!" I said in hype.

She eat so cute.. ahh~, i watch her eat and while i am watching her.. i saw some of our classmates looking at us. "uhm.. Skela, are you okay with them staring at us?" I whisper-asked her. "Yeah, i mean.. there's nothing wrong to what we're doing." She said and continue eating her sandwich. "Mhm.. you're right." I said and smile at her and started eating the sandwich.

Third Person POV:

(Whispering)
Slaim: Perry.. who do you prefer more, Skelly x Skela or Skelly x Wither?
Perry: I prefer the gays one. *Grin*
Slaim: Same but Skelly and Skela is also cute together.
Perry: i mean.. they're okay.
Ghast: Why are you guys talking about them?
Perry: I don't know..
Ghast: and why are we whispering like this?
Slaim: I don't know either.

_________

Zombie: This is very surprising.
Zen: I know.
Zee: How did that happen?
Zen: Skelly can talk to Skela now!?
Zombie: maybe he's not inlove with her anymore
Zen: That's impossible, he's obsessed with her.
Zombie: yeah.. right.
Wither: Why are you all whispering? It's just them eating breakfast.
Zombie: how long have you'd been listening to us?
Wither: just a minute ago. *Smile*
Zombie: right..
Zee: do you felt jealousy?
Wither: what? Ofcourse no..
Zen: you sure? *Smirk*
Wither: yes.
Zombie: Stop messing with now Zen and Zee..
Wither: yeah cause you both don't know what i can do..
Zen: can you tell us?
Wither: *chuckles* you're funn Zen.. but no.
Zee: how can we know if you don't want to tell us.
Wither: is these two diots?
Zombie: you can say that.
Wither: *scoff the chuckles* Skelly is right, you're a good friend.
Zombie: i know.

**Back to Skelly and Skela**

Skela: So... Wanna be friends?
Skelly: what about more than?
Skela: haha, don't be a clown Skelly.
Skelly: ouch..
Skela: Hehe.. eh..
*Kiela walks right in*
Kiela: Skela!
Skela: hm?
Kiela: why didn't you said that you would gonna have a breakfast already.. and with my.. crush! *Whisper to Skela*
Skela: Sorry Kiela, but you can sit here with us, right Skelly?
Skelly: mhm.. yeah.. sure..
*Someone teleported*
Endy: what about me guys?
Skela: Okay fine, come sit in here!

*Skelly's Thoughts*
DAMNIT!!!! AGHHHH!!!! NOW I HAVE NO CHANCE!!!! IT SUPPOSED TO BE JUST US!!! SO THAT I CAN HAVE A MOVE TO MAKE HER FALL INLOVE WITH MEH!!! DAMNIT!!

Now Slaim is in here too and Perry!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! This is bullshit, now i am just gonna sit with Zombie.
__________________
Third Person POV:

Skelly stand up and go to sit beside Zombie without saying anything, that make everyone laugh. "Aww, now Skelly is annoyed, you guys should not plan to ruin our time!" Skela said.

Meanwhile in the boys picnic bench, "pfft, dude.. you always have no chance." Zee tease. "SHUT UP ALREADY ZEE AND ALL OF YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE WITHER?" Skelly shout and start eating his food.

"Are you on your period today, Skelly?" Wither asked sarcastically and jokingly that made the zombies and Pigman laugh. Skelly glare at Wither deadly and hit his skull hard. "Ahh! Haha.." Even though Wither got hurt he still laugh at Sean.

"Shut up Wither or else!" Skelly said with his angry tone. Wither and Skelly is sitting beside each other so Wither lean his face closer to Skelly. "Or else what?" Wither asked with his sexy tone.

"Really guys, infront of us?" Zee said and frowned. "Shh, they soon will intimate." Zen said and cover Zee's mouth. Skelly look at the twins with disgust look. "What the hell!?" He said and pick up a pebble and trow it on Zen's face.

"Stop it now guys.. soon enough it will turn into a big fight." Zombie said. "Zombie is the only one mature on all of us." Wither said and chuckles.

Herobrine get out of his tent and saw just a normal student he has. "Should i give all of them a task to make them quiet for ruining my sleep?" ... "You should do it." Someone whisper in his ear. He look at it and he saw his friend Entity 303. "Why did you come out from my tent?" Herobrine asked. "Cause yes." Entity 303 said then disappear. "My friend has a problem just like my students." Herobrine whisper and just facepalm.

He snap his finger and it took his students attention, they look at him confused. "Listen here all of you, who is the one started the noise?" Herobrine asked calmly. Everyone pointed at Skelly. "Really guys?" Skelly said and pointed himself too.

"Come here Skelly." Herobrine said and smile at the end. Skelly coming to Herobrine very slow cause he is scared. "Maybe a little big faster?" Herobrine asked. Skelly just got his normal walk and he got to Herobrine.

**Whispering**
"I'm gonna ask a question first.. why is your classmates shipping you with a guy?"Herobrine asked. "I-i don't know.." Skelly said quietly. "Okay, for your punishment for being so noisy on early in the morning. Go explore this jungle and find the jungle temple and find the hidden chest and take all the variable loot and bring it back in here." Herobrine said. "WHAT!? That punishment is so hard!! This jungle is so massive!!! Why just me?? Why not them too? It's very unfair, i don't wanna do this!" Skelly said and sit on the ground, cross his arms and not looking at Herobrine nor everyone in the camping site.

"Wow, now Skelly is being a child now.. what's next, a tantrum?" Wither whisper to the zombies. "Fine Skelly.. i'll give them a punishment too, now stand up in there and don't be such a bratty kid." Herobrine said. "Now, you should go right now cause you might get in there by night." Herobrine said. Skelly stand up and prepare some foods and weapons and he began to explore the jungle.

"Wither, since you have a power.. follow him in secret and help him with a lot of dangerous mobs and things in there." Herobrine said while he making some coffee, now y'all.. just go find some resources like foods, woods and other things. It has a grade, who come back in here with a lot of resources has a A+ and 1 point to all of the subjects." Herobrine said and it made everyone in hype.

They all go out in the woods finding some resources everywhere, now with Herobrine alone in the campsite. "Finally, some peace and quiet place." Herobrine whisper. "Yeah, you seem kinda enjoying your coffee." Entity 303 appeared in nowhere and when Herobrine heard him just talk, he spit the coffee in his mouth. "Why are you always appearing on everywhere?" Herobrine asked. "Cause yes" Entity 303 said and sit beside with Herobrine.

Herobrine and Entity 303 have some conversation about something, Skelly is still looking for the temple, Wither is following him but he's invisible, Other students finding some resources for grades.

--Wither & Skelly--
Skelly's POV:

I am just walking around and seeing my classmates looking for something too.. what are they looking for? This is really unfair!!

"Skelly~" i hear someone called me.. it's sounded Wither but it's not him cause he's not around here. Don't tell me.. i am hearing his voices in my head!?

"Skellyyy~~" I heard it again, what the hell?? Whyy?? "Who are you???" I asked and looking anywhere.. i feel like i'm in the horror movies.

"Wanna be my friend?~" the mysterious voice asked. "What? No! Show yourself first." I said. "Even if you can see me, you will still say no." They said and i felt someone is touching my shoulder.

"Are you touching me?! Ew, don't touch me!" I said and i heard the voice laugh. "But you can't resist my touch last night~" The voice said with flirty tone. "What do you mean?" I asked and i remember what happened to me and Wither last night in the cabin.

"Wither?" I asked. "yes i am.. i can't really show myself to you cause i drink a 8:00 minutes invisibility and i don't have any milk." He said. "Why do you keep asking me to be your friend? And why are you here?" I asked. "Teacher sent me here to follow you cause there's gonna be a other dangerous mobs that you will encounter." He explain. "And.. why not? I am a good friend." He added more.

I started walking again. "Do you even have a map in yours?" I asked. "no.. infact i don't have anything." He said and i stop walking. "Really Wither? Great. This is great." I said and frowned. "I am actually willing to be your friend if you had a map in yours." I said with a smirk. I know he can make a object cause.. i study about him.. don't ask why, but i did. I don't even study our subjects but i study him. Nice one.

"Okay.. well.. i can just spawn it.." He said.  Hah! Knew it! Mwehehehehehe!!!! I saw something spawn infront of me and it's a map. I take the map and look for a temple. "Holy shit, this does look like a massive temple!" I said and it's real. I thought the temple is just gonna be the normal temple.. with trash loot. Now i know why Sir Herobrine want to have this but why me? Does he wants to be in trouble?

"Heh.. what you are saying in your thoughts is so funny.." Wither said.. WHAT THE FUCK!? He can read my thoughts!? "Yes i can~" He said. "But don't worry Skelly, sometimes i read your mind.. sometimes i do not." He said.

His invisibility is now out and his face is so close on mine. I almost fell out but the he catch me. "Watch out, you almost fall for me~" He said and i step backwards. "Shut up." I said.

"Let's just go.." I said and started walking again following the map that where the temple is. He is on my side and he's very quiet. I study Wither and his power but i didn't know that they can read minds.. "You study me!?" He said. I just look at him and smile and continue walking.

After a moment, the massive Temple is infront of us and goddamn.. it's really big.. i wonder how many dangerous mobs is in here? Is it same as the woodland mansion? "Why do you have so many questions?" Wither asked. "that's none of your business." I said and he just go quiet. I kinda felt bad now..

----TO BE CONTINUE----

Next Chapter: Explore the temple

(The title does not match this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 666 15
Uhh- I suck at description. So I am not writing
Bad Boys By CityBoyShawn

General Fiction

244 7 4
This story is gay so be mindful about it before you read it What happens when a shy boy meets the bad boy. Will he fall for him or will the Bad Boy...
127K 2.6K 40
You are a little scared of the adventure ahead but not knowing what might happened next for the rest of your life . You meet new monsters every day.
5.2K 119 27
This is my first story I hope it goes well. This story is about Wither x Skelly and I will be using CubicKat - Minecraft Animation channel for ideas...