Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 4

89 8 0
By Stark2nd

Once inside the room, my mother greeted me with a stern look and the sharp words I was expecting. 'You're late, and why are you smiling?' she snapped. Darn it! I was so nervous, I almost forgot I had to keep up the facade of Detlinde!

'Oh, nothing, just remembered something funny,' I quickly replied, trying to keep the smile on my face despite the anxiety gnawing at me inside.

My mother regarded me seriously, and I felt a chill run down my spine as she said, 'Good that you're in a good mood. Today you'll do twice the work as yesterday, so you won't embarrass us at the academy.'

'Alright, mother,' I replied firmly, trying not to reveal my discontent at the prospect of a exhausting day ahead.

The best mother in the world, right? I thought sarcastically. The idea of attending the prestigious Royal Academy excited me and filled me with expectations about the new experiences I would have.

But then, an unpleasant thought crept into my mind. If I remembered correctly, the first interaction between Detlinde and Rozemyne occurred in Part 4 of Volume 1 of the light novel when Detlinde reached the age of 13. And right now, I was only 11 years old. Oh, it can't be! Would I have to wait two long years before I could meet my adorable Rozemyne!?

Frustration overtook me as I realized I would have to wait a long time before I could meet one of my favorite characters. Plus, right now, Rozemyne must be in a deep slumber due to her Devouring illness, which meant she wasn't even available to meet me.

I sighed resignedly, reminding myself that there was nothing I could do to change the situation. Although the wait to meet Rozemyne would be long, I was determined to make the most of my time here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
748K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
79.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...