Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 68

2.2K 214 69
By author_rfs

Indrajith's Pov

I woke up earlier than Magizh. To keep her fit and healthy, I have to be healthy and fit too....

Magizhini was in deep sleep when I woke up. She was holding my vest tightly while sleeping. A smile formed on my lips seeing her cute antics.

Naa venam nu solitu balli mathiri otitu iruku paaru.... I thought and smiled.

I placed a kiss on her forehead. A smile formed on her lips like a baby.

I started watching her sleeping.... Her bump is so big but she is looking very small to me now.

Certain bitter moments of the past popped in my mind where I hurt her physically and mentally.

I was disgusted by my own behavior... Why did I behave that way. I was never like that. I respect women but with Magizhini I lost my own self.

I gently took her hand in mine and kissed it gently.

Sorry di...... I have hurt you a lot.... I'm sorry for everything........ I gently placed one more kiss at the back of her palm.

Hmm.... She groaned in sleep and turned to the other side.

A smile formed on my lips.... I don't know why I missed all these beautiful moments. I don't know....

I decided to refresh before she wakes up. I got out of the bed and entered the bathroom to refresh.

I came out wiping my face after I did my morning routine.

She was still in sleep. I looked at the time. It's her time to wake up.

I neared her and sat beside her.

There was no trace of her waking up now.

I recalled last night...

En mela nambika illanu solitu ava feelings ah enkitta thaan express panra... inimel avazha hurt pannama pathukanum..... I smiled at that thought.

I remembered the way she confessed her love for me to Chanakya.....

First time ava feelings enkitta sollumbodu romba kevalama pesiten... I hurt her every time she expressed her feelings. Aprom ava feelings enkitta sollave illa....... I want her to express her true feelings to me..... I have to gain her trust for that...... And I will wait for the day she express her love to me.......

Love you di azhumoonji...... I pulled her nose.

Hmm... She swatted my hand and opened her eyes.

Good morning..... I said with a bright smile. She was looking at me blankly.

My smile faded little by little. I took a deep breath and asked...... Endrika help pannava.

Mmmm..... She responded. I helped her up. She was blankly staring at something else.

Ennadan namma evlo sonnalum avazhuku nambikai varave illila...... A bitter smile formed on my lips.

I turned to leave but she held my hand and stopped me.

I turned to her.

Pakathula oru 5 minutes utkara mudiyuma....... She asked.

I sat beside her leaving some space between as she doesn't like my proximity.

Pakathula vanga. Enna mathiri utkarunga..... She said softly.

I sat beside her closely just like her resting my back against the headboard with my legs straight.

She looked at me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Ennachu di... Are you OK....... I asked her immediately seeing her antics.

Oru 5 minutes ipdi irukuren Please...... She said and wrapped her hands around mine.

I gently rested my head on her's which was on my shoulder and placed my hand on her's.

Enaku yaarayum hurt Panna teriyadu. Enna hurt pannalum enaku avanga la hurt Panna teriyadu.... Orphanage la vazhanda enaku normal ah oru person ku Kedaikuru chinna vishayam kooda enaku dream......... She said, a drop of tears slide down the bridge of her nose.

I gave her space to express herself to me.

Amma appa kooda kai pidichu nadakuravangala paatha aasaya irukum.... Classmates naa orphan nu terinje avanga parents kooda enga ponalum vandu solluvanga
... Naanum adellam enake nadandha mathiri karpanai panni happy ah enna vachupan...... Beach la sand castle Katti vizhayadanum, Amma appa kooda chellama Sanda podanum, 3 times vayir neraya sapdanum, pudicha chocolate full ah sapdanum, Amma braids potu vidanum nu neraya aasai.... ana eduvume nadandhadhu illa yen naa Enakunu yaarum illaye....... She said in a brittle tone.

I held her hand tightly.

Kalyanam panna nenaikatha time la enaku pudicha Unga kooda kalyanam aachu... Romba happy ah irunduchu but it didn't even last for few minutes.....ellam en vidhi nu irukura time la vandu en mela ivlo paasam kaatunadu enaku vaazhanum nu aasaya iruku, happy ah family Yoda iruka aasaya iruku...... She said.

I looked at her confused unable to understand her.

She looked into my eyes and said..... Neenga solradellam namburen enna nijama happy yah pathupingala.

My eyes sparkled in happiness hearing it.

Enna kastham mattum paduthadinga enakaha keka kooda aazh illa........... She asked holding my hands tightly with her teary eyes.

Sathiyama kastham padutha maten en mela promise. Enaku oru chance kuduka poriya di.... I asked in happiness and tears of happiness were leaving my eyes.

Chance ah nu solla terila but enmela caring ah neenga seiradellam romba pudichiruku. Enna romba emotional aagukudu... Enna epdi laam neenga pathukanum nu nenacheno adhe mathiri iruku... Inga kiss panradu romba pudikum *pointing her forehead* unaku nu naa iruken nu solra mathiri irukum.. .. She said.

I held her hands securely in my hold.

She looked into my eyes and questioned ..... Enna promise ah pudikuma.... Enna kastham padutha matingazhe. Enkooda vizhayadalaye.

Romba pudichiruku di unna... I'm not playing with you. I'm serious about my feelings... Sorry di unna romba kastham paduthiten inimel promise ah apdi laam Panna maten...... I promised.

Sathiyama..... She asked showing her palm to me.

I smiled at her childishness and placed my palm on her and promised.

Enna namburiya...... I asked her. She shook her head.

Naa poi solla maten... Ungala namba konjam time aagum..... Eppovum neenga enkitta nalla pesunadum enna pudikum nu nenachu yemandu poiruken ana ini adhu venam..... Konjam time venum........ She said with teary eyes.

I cupped her face, wiped her tears and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Nee enna udane Namba solli naa kekala... Enaku unkooda time spend panna allow pannu... Unaku eppo en mela nambikai varudo appo nambu.
I won't force you till then..... I said from the depth of my heart.

Indrajith, Magizhini.. Endrichutingala... Time aachu paa...... We heard amma's voice.

Poi fresh up aagitu vaa... Naa door open panren....... I said and helped her get down from the bed.

I was about to leave..... But she stopped me by holding my hand.

I looked at her.

Naa edachum pesi ungala hurt panitena...... She asked innocently.

I couldn't believe there is some girls like her exist.

Illa..... I said with a smile.

Thanks for understanding me...... She said with teary eyes.

Unkitta naa purinjuka neraya vishayam iruku di...... Azhada kasthama iruku Inga *pointing heart*........ I said.

She nodded her head and turned to enter the bathroom.

Magizhini..... I stopped her this time. She looked at me.

Indrajith irukiya paa.... Amma interrupted us again.

Irukom maa idho varen...... I shouted. Magizhini smiled hearing amma's fed up voice.

Namma aprom pesuvom.... Nee first fresh aagitu vaa..... I said and went to open the door.

I opened the door, went out and stood infront of my Amma.

Ennada ivlo neram thoongitu irundingala...... Amma asked.

I was little irritated... Naane ippo thaan romantic ah edachum pesalam nu pathen adha keduthutu kezhviya paaru.

Huh romance panitu irundom.. Neenga vandu keduthu vitinga podhuma indha badil....... I said irritatingly .

Naa enna ketuten nu ipdi pesura..... Amma asked innocently. .

I sighed and said.... Amma, ava kooda konjam nalla pesi pazhagi..

Edhu vayithula onnu kudutha poraga paa..... Amma teased me.

Solrada kezhu maa.... I said.

Sollu kekuren...... Amma said.

Avazha life long nalla vachukanum maa adhuku avazha nalla terinjuka neraya time venum... Ipdi Kedaikura time la nee vandu...coffee kudika vaa paa, sapda vaa paa.... Paathram kazhuva vaa paa nu koopta, eppo naa unnayum appa vayum mathiri super couple aaguradhu....... I asked.

Nanga super couple ah da..... She asked.

Ama... Evlo peruku Unga mela kannu iruku teriyuma....... I said to tease her.

Ethey kanna... Aiyoo kalladi pattalum kannadi pada koodathunu solluvanga... Naa udane poi enaku Krishna ku suthi potutu varen....... Amma said and rushed downstairs.

I laughed wholeheartedly seeing that.

After years I laughing wholeheartedly.... That too because of my Magizhini....

I smiled brightly at her thought. Before I could done thinking about her, she came out of my room.

She smiled gently seeing me there. I smiled back not knowing what to do further.

Her stomach growled loudly. Her eyes widen in shock, she smiled embarrassingly.

Pasikudha..... I asked deliberately with a teasing smile.

Ama light ah.... She said smiling sheepishly scratching her head.

Cute ah iruka..... I thought.

Keezha polam. Un kutti vayithuku sapadu podalam.... I asked controlling my laughter.

Sirikadinga..... She whined.

Sari sirikala.... I said still controlling my laughter.

Mmmm.... She responded with a pout. Cute ah iruka but ava health thaan romba feel panna vaikudu.

Iru unaku oru empty stomach la podura tablet onnu iruku eduthutu varen...... I rushed inside my room and got that tablet along with a bottle of water.

I handed it to her. After she had the tablet we went downstairs.

I was carefully helping Magizhini to get down the stairs. When we reached the last step, Magizhini and I stopped for a moment and looked at each other confused.

Naai kannu, pei kannu, pisassu kannu, pakathu vitu kaari kannu, nalla kannu, nolla kannu, mukkiyama en paiyan Indrajith kannu yaaru kannume en melayum en Krishna melayum patrave koodathu........ Amma was having something in the coconut shell and doing the traditional procedure to wand off all the evil eyes from them.

But hearing my name in the list was something unexpected. I crossed my arms and looking at them sternly. Amma didn't notice me but appa did. He was controlling his laughter.

I heard giggles near me. I looked at Magizhini, she cupped her mouth and giggled seeing me.

Sirikadha di... I said and turned my gaze back to Amma.

Haan ippo ellam kannu poirum naa idha poi erichutu varen...... Amma said and turned.

Indrajith, nee eppo paa vanda...... Amma asked.

En perayum andha kannu list la sethu soningala appove vanduten....... I said.

Oh apdiya sari pa nalladu..... She asked and averted her gaze from me, trying to escape from me.

Amma, enna maa neenga ennayum andha kannu list la vachutinga....... I asked going towards her then I remembered Magizhini.

Wait Magizhini ah comfortable ah utakra vachutu varen...... I said and helped Magizhini to get down the stairs. I made her sit on the couch.

OK vaa nee.... I asked. She nods her head.

Iru naa enaku nyayatha ketutu varen..... I said and stormed towards my Amma.

Nyayama...... I heard Magizhini saying.

Yes Nyayam thaan..... I said.

Sollu maa... Enna eduku andha list la setha...... I asked her.

Illa..... Amma tried to escape from the convo again.

Amma no excuses ozhunga sollu why did you add me in that kannu list....... I asked.

Magane Indrajith.... Kannu nu vanda paiyanaavadu purushanaavdu all person included in the kannu list.......aprom en Krishu baby ku edachum aachuna indha pinju manasu thanguma....... OK enaku neraya vela iruku nee vilagu....... Amma said flipping her braid to the back and went from there.

Appa Unga wife ah pathingala...... I asked him.

Ippo thane kitchen pora nee pakala..... Krishna teased Indrajith and went to the kitchen.

Appa ellarum enna kalaikuringala.... Naa indha kadhai oda hero paa....... I kicked the floor like a kid.

I heard loud laughter behind me. I turned and looked at Magizhini.

Adiye neeyuma..... I asked and sat beside her.

Neenga ipdi pesuvinganu nu Vaanathi maa solirukanga ana inaiku thaan pakuren........ She said and smiled seeing.

Siricha azhaga iruka di....ipdiye eppovum enkooda sirichute iru.. I said. She blushed at the same time her stomach growled again.

I laughed this time....

Sirikadinga please ...... Magizhini whined like a kid.

Romba varusham aprom ipdi pesiruken.... I really happy inside out...... I said. She nodded her head.

Eppovum neenga happy ah irupinga..... She said softly forgetting everything I did to her. This makes me feel guilty all the time.

Why didn't I fail to love you from the beginning....... I thought and held her hand. Her stomach growled again.

Iru naa sapdu ready ah nu pathutu varen inimelum un kutty vayir pasi thangadu...... I said walking to the kitchen

Ungala mathirri thaan unga kozhandayum pasi thanga matra..... She said loudly thinking I left but I heard it.

I smiled and went to the kitchen.

Ivazha eppovum kozhanda mathiri batrama pathukanum...... I took an oath that moment.

Author's Pov

Vaanathi was in Krishna's embrace....

Ennachu maa..... Krishna asked consoling Vaanathi.

Namma Indrajith nga... Evlo naazh aachu avan ipdi pesi..... Vaanathi cried silently.

Enaku purinjudu Vaanathi..... Neeyum avana ipdi paakanum nu thane avanuku yertha mathiri pesuna...... Krishna asked.

Aprom evlo varusham aprom ipdi Namma kitta pesuran.... Epdi andha moments ah vida mudiyum..... Avan ipdiye namma kooda Happy ah irundale enaku podhum....yen naduvula vera mathiri maari ponan nu terila.... Vaanathi said.

Naa solren nu thappa nenaikada Vaanathi but idhan unmai.... Namma Indrajith enaiku Nithya va Love panren nu sonnano appove maaritan..... Nithya kooda avan time spent panna aprom namma kooda avan apdi jolly ah pesunadu illa.. But ava kitta thaniya irukum bodu pesuvom........ Krishna said.

Purila Krishna..... Vaanathi said.

Onula maa........ Krishna hid the things from Vaanathi but recalled that moments.

A quick Flashback

Indrajith was always charming and outgoing personality. The way he dresses, talks and care about others make him appear to be an ideal person infront of others. The way he teases his amma and appa is something which brought roars of laughter in their home. Vaanathi, Krishna and Indrajith all had a very understanding relationship but....

It was the initial days after Indrajith and Nithya told the family about their relationship. Krishna was hesitant about it because he thought Nithya is not the right one for Indrajith but he is the dad who respects his son's decision so he agreed for Indrajith's happiness.

After Nithya's arrival in indrajith's life everything started to change drastically. The bond Indrajith had with his parents had diminished badly.

It was quite evident to his parents too but they didn't say anything about it. Vaanathi thought it was because Indrajith loves Nithya a lot but Krishna didn't like that behavior of Indrajith, he found it fishy.

It was one such day Krishna overheard the conversation of Nithya and Indrajith.

Indrajith mama.... Neenga yen unga appa, amma kitta ivlo close ah irukinga... Eduku ellam share panringa....... Nithya asked Indrajith.

Family kitta share pannama vera yaar kitta share pannanum....... Indrajith asked playfully.

Enkitta share pannu.... Nee ipdi ellar kittayum sirichu pesuna unna romba low ah nenaipanga..... But enkitta apdi pesalam thappu illa........ Because I love you mamu naa unna apdi nenaika maten......... Nithya said.

No Nithya appa amma apdi nenaika matanga ...... Indrajith tried to make her understand.

Illa mamu... Either you spend time with them or spend time with me..... Unakaha naa en velai ellam vitutu vandu unkooda iruken ana nee....... I'm disappointed..... Nithya said.

Apdi illa Nithya..... Indrajith convinced Nithya somehow.

Krishna who heard this convo learnt something is wrong with Nithya. Because he feels Nithya is trying to get Indrajith under her control.

As Krishna guessed it happened. Indrajith spend his time with Nithya. Indrajith almost forgot his family. Even when Nithya went to Australia he talks to her whenever possible. The time Indrajith spends with his family diminished.

After the death of Nithya, Indrajith changed a lot and he wasn't that old cheerful Indrajith anymore.

Flashback ended

Krishna saw Indrajith smiling a bit just after the arrival of Magizhini and it took him several years to see the old cheerful Indrajith....

At that time Indrajith entered the kitchen.

Enna Indrajith...... Vaanathi asked Wiping her tears before Indrajith could notice it.

Magizhini ku pasikudu... Sapadu ready ah...... Indrajith asked scratching his head. He never asked like this to his amma, that made him feel shy a little.

Magizh mela avlo paasam.... Sapadu ready ippo eduththu varen nee Magizh ah kootitu vaa..... Vaanathi  said.

Indrajith brought Magizh to the dining room and they all had breakfast peacefully.

Indrajith was taking care of Magizh like anything. He was repeatedly asking her if she is full or want something more.

Juice kudi.... Indrajith handed her some fresh orange juice which will make her feel energetic.

After that Indrajith took her to her room. Krishna watched this with a slight smile. He is an old man and has seen so many things in his life. He knows who is doing things with care and who is doing it perfunctorily.

Indrajith made Magizh sit in her room and went to his room to fetch her tablets. All these while from the morning he didn't even look at Nithya's photos once nor even remember about her.

Indrajith handed Magizh her tablets and made her eat it.

Ok vaa... Innum konjam thanni venuma...... He asked caressing her hair.

Podum..... She said wiping her mouth with the back of her wrist.

Ok cool.... He said and sat beside her.

Idellam Nijam thana.... That question popped in her mind now and then....

She was pulling the strap of her top falling from her shoulder looking away from Indrajith.

Indrajith noticed this and her face expressed her emotions blatantly. He knows she is still in confusion whether to believe him or not.

Naa konjam rest edukava tired ah iruku........ Magizh asked.

Ok nee rest edu naa aprom varen..... Indrajith said and went downstairs.

Magizhini couldn't help Vaanathi in cooking after she got pregnant. Her health worsened and made her weak.

Indrajith entered the kitchen, the maid was helping Vaanathi in cooking.

Enna Indrajith.... Vaanathi asked.

Maa Magizhini ah evening vezhiya kootitu pogava..... Neegazhum varingala...... Indrajith asked her.

Naa eduku neenga poitu vanga.... Vaanathi said.

Maa ipdi adikadi vezhiya pona magizhini kum baby ku problem onnum varade...... Indrajith asked to clarify his doubt.

Ava pregnant nu terinjadhum avazha college vitu stop panita. Eppovum veetula thane iruka kootitu poitu vaa avazhuku relaxing ah irukum...... Vaanathi said...

Naanum adhan nenachen maa.... Indrajith said.

Evening

Indrajith and Magizh were on their way to the mall. He didn't say where he is taking her.

Indrajith's car stopped infront of the mall.

He helped Magizh to get out.

Eduku mall ku vandurukom..... She asked.

Unaku dress eduka..... He said with a bright smile.

Neenga thane usually eduthu kudupinga...... She asked.

Inimel ellam ipdi thaan...... He said and took her in. He intertwined his hand with her's. Magizhini's eyes were on their intertwined hands.

It was her dream but it was always ignored and looked low upon by him but today he is holding her hand all by himself. This made her smile....

They went to the lift, it was full. So they decided to take the escalator.

Illa wait panni polam...... She said.

Bayama..... He asked. She nodded her head.

Naa batrama kootitu poren sariya di kutty papa ...... He whispered in her ears.

Naa kutty papa illa... She said with a pout. He pulled her cheeks and took her to the escalator.

Naa help panren OK VA... Kai ah tight ah pudichuko...... He said.

She nodded her head and followed him. He helped her get on the escalator safely and held her secured in his arms.

Magizhini remembered the day he deliberately dragged her in the escalator even after she said she is scared of it. Now this change of him made her rethink about his change.

Magizhini paathu kaal vai... Naa solren appo Enkooda sendu kaal vai ok va...... He helped her safely get down the escalator.

She looked at him and smiled when she got down from the escalator safely.

A smile formed on his lips too....

Polama... He asked.

Hmm... She responded and he took her to a clothes store.

Magizhini, unaku enna pudichiruko adha vangiko....... Indrajith said.

He sat on a seat and waited for her to select.

He was scrolling through his phone giving her time to select her clothes.

He came across a picture which was close to his heart.

It was the picture of Magizhini selecting their wedding saree....... Indrajith recalled that moment.

The staff draped the saree on Magizhini, she was looking at herself in the mirror and Indrajith's reflection was also on the mirror. Their eyes met. Her eyes asked him how's it. And his eyes replied her with the answer she wanted but that day he managed to took a picture of Magizhini without her notice.

Indrajith smiled at the photo and looked for Magizhini. She chose two tops and was selecting between those.

Indrajith went and stood behind her. Magizhini saw their reflection on the mirror.

He was smiling at her.

Edu nalla iruku...... She asked looking into his eyes.

Rendume..... Azhaga iruku.... Size pathiya first...... He asked.

Huh naa poturuku size thaan..... She said.

Adhu unaku perusu.... So adha Vida chinna size Edu....... He said.

Illa Idan correct.... She stood adamant. He is seeing this face of her for the first time but it impressed him.

OK... Onnu pannalam... Nee idha poi potu pathutu vaa aprom pesalam...... He said.

Sari.... Aprom naa solradu thaan correct nu solluvinga...... She said and walked to the trail room.

Magizhini..... He called her, she turned to him. He clicked a picture of her.

She smiled and went from there. She tried the dress but he was right.

Aiyoo perusa iruku.... Appo inder sonnadu thaan correct ah... Ama epdi en dress size avarukku teriyum....... She changed her dress and went to him.

Enna madam sollunga dress OK VA... Bill podalama..... He asked.

Illa perusa iruku...Ana neenga idhu enaku perusa irukum nu epdi soninga... She asked .

He decided to tease her, so he lowered to her ear level and whispered.

Kannala pathe pakkava kandu pudichen..... He said in a husky tone.

She looked at him with her jaw dropped and widened eyes. She covered her chest with the top she has in her hand

He laughed badly seeing that. He closed her jaw and said......nee thane sonna un current dress size la vangunen nu adhu unaku romba loose adavachu thaan sonnen.

Apdiya... Naa kooda oru nimisham bayanduten...... She said in a low tone.

Achcho cute di nee.... He said and made her buy more clothes even though she denied.

Illa venam podhum.... She said.

Unna thappa nenachiruken but ippo en Magizhini epdi nu enaku teriyum avazhuku manasu neraya vaangi kudukanum nu aasaya iruku di... Please enna allow Pannu..... He pleaded. She didn't say anything further. He bought her clothes  till he felt satisfied.

He bought everyone and  suddenly he remembered something.

He lowered to the level of Magizhini who was sitting on a chair.

Magizhini..... He called her. She looked at him.

Vera edachum vanganuma...... He asked.

Neraya vangitingala.....idhu podhum.... She said.

Iva vera, vevaram puriyama..... Magizhini personal ah edachum vanganuma....... He asked.

Personal ah va..... She asked unable to get his point.

Adiye makku.... Uzhzha poduradu edachum venuma... Idhuku mela enna koocham pada vaikadhadi mudila...... He said making a crying face.

Her face turned red hearing him.

Aiyoo enna ivaru ipdi laa kekuraru..... She was thinking about it.

Adiye venuma illa kezhambalama.... He asked.

Ve-num...... She said biting her lower lip unable to control the blood rushing to her cheeks.

He noticed her reaction and said.... Sari vaa inga pay panitu polam....

He paid and both went to buy her the stuff she needed.

They reached the store.

Indrajith was about to get it but Magizh stopped him.

Neenga enga varinga..... She asked.

Unaku vaanganum la adan.... He said.

Aiyoo.. No no... Neenga ingaye irunga naa mattum poi vangitu varen...... She said.

Yen naa vara koodatha...... He asked.

No... Enaku koochama irukum vename Please....... She pleaded.

Sari poitu vaa... Bill pannum bodu koopdu....... He said.

Magizhini went to buy her innerwear while Indrajith stood infornt of the shop waiting for her.

Magizhini completed her purchase quickly and called him to pay the bill.

He paid the bills and the staff asked Magizh to verify its the things she bought.

Yes.. Right...... Magizhini responded.

Magizhini... Ellam black and beige colour la iruku vera colour try pannalam la...... He said deliberately to tease.

Ipdi laa pesadinga.... Aiyoo...... She whined and out of shyness she pinched him badly.

Adiye valikudu di.... He said and rubbed his arm laughing.

Ponga neenga romba mosam..... She said and got the lingerie bag from him and got out of the shop holding her bump.

Her cheeks turned to deep hue of red by the little dirty talks of him.

Magizhini.. Nillu di varen..... He shouted and ran behind her with the other bags.

Nika maten.... She shouted back not caring what others would think about them.

Magizhini nillu di naa paavom la.... He said.

No no neenga dirty boy naa pesa maten.... She said. He reached her as she cannot walk quickly because of her health condition.

Naa bad boy ah di.... He asked.

Romba.... She said with a shy smile.

Innum konjam bad boy ah pesave.... He whispered.

No no... She said and took steps forward but stopped seeing the person coming infront of them.

Hi makkazhe...

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE ❤️❤️❤️. consider this as my Eid gift.

How's this new Indrajith... Do you like him.

Aprom who is that person who came at the end of the chapter, any guess??

Seekram sandippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 16.3K 56
Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which specialises in the heart related issues. He...
3.8M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
80.6K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
741K 42.9K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...