Betrothed (NoRen)

由 nctizen24

When Jeno happens upon his betrothed, his destined love, he is not only shocked but disgusted at the way he i... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48

43

31 2 0
由 nctizen24

Renjun wakes up to soft kisses on his face and neck and giggles.
"What are you doing?" He asks sleepily.
"Kissing you. I really like kissing you." Renjun hums.
"I really like It when you kiss me." He says softly.
"Ooh, do you like it when I kiss you here?" Jeno asks as he unbuttons his top button and kisses his chest. Renjun giggles.
"I love you." Renjun says with the happiest smile. Jeno gets close to his lips.
"I love you." He says in a whisper before smashing their lips together.
Just as they start to heat up there is a banging on the door.
"Jesus Christ, whoever you are, I'm taking away your key." Jeno yells out making Renjun laugh.
Taeyong pops his head in and jumps excitedly.
"Come on! It's moving day, you guys should be up and excited to make this official." He says with a huge grin.

Renjun smiles widely.
"I am, but i was enjoying my morning kisses." Taeyong makes a mock pouty face.
"That time has passed, let's go!" He says like a cheer leader. Jeno just rolls over and kisses Renjun again, not caring about their intruder.
"Ugh, you guys are hopeless." Jeno smirks and starts to sing.
"Hopelessly devoted to you." He croons while looking at Renjun.
"Wow Jeno, you should sing to me more often. You have a pretty voice." Jeno goes red and hops out of bed.
"Ok, let's go." Renjun giggles and gets up too. The excitement is catchy. He dresses quickly in a pair of sweats and a hoodie and goes out to see Haechan and Mark have arrived too.
"Haechanie! Todays the day!" He says excitedly. Haechan runs up and hugs him while the others all coo at how cute they are.
"We brought breakfast." Mark says.

After eating they head over to Renjun's old apartment. He has to pay for the next few months since his lease isn't up yet but he doesn't mind. It will drain his savings too, but it's worth it to be rid of it and most importantly to live with Jeno.
"Are you ok to go in there baby? We can grab everything if you want?" Renjun smiles and takes Jeno's hand.
"Im ok now, after all I've lived through that experience twice now and one of them was my own doing. I have to make sure the important stuff comes anyway." Jeno smiles and nods.
"Ok, but I'm here if you need me." He smiles sweetly and kisses his cheek before they head up the stairs.

He's actually quite relieved that Mark, Taeyong and Doyoung aren't walking around with judgy looks on their faces. All of them are super rich and he's just him but they love and accept him for who he is, not what he has.

"Alright, where should we start?" Mark asks.
"Well I have to get rid of everything but the furniture. So we will have to go through the cabinets and refrigerator. I'll start packing up my bedroom if you guys want to start out here? I only want my books, and anything else that looks personal. Haechan should be able to help with that." He starts walking away then suddenly stops.
"Did anyone bring any boxes?" He asks as he turns.
"Shit. I'll run to the grocery store and see if they have any they will let me take." Doyoung says as he walks toward the door.

Renjun goes in his room and grabs a suit case and duffel bag out of the closet and starts pulling clothes out of his dresser. He folds them nicely and only stops when he feels arms snake around his waist.
"Baby, I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm so excited." Jeno says before kissing his neck. Renjun smiles and melts into his embrace.
"Me too. I always thought I would end up living alone in this place forever." Jeno turns him and hugs him softly.
"I guess we were two lonely souls destined for each other." Renjun omits an airy laugh and kisses his lips.
"Always so cheesy, but always so right." The door swings open as Jeno kisses him again.
"You two just can't be trusted. That's it, Jeno, you are in charge of hauling all the trash to the bin." He frowns.
"Where's that?" Renjun chuckles.
"All the way down stairs, outside, behind the building."
Jeno groans but accepts his fate, he too knows he would spend more time kissing Renjun than actually working.

By late afternoon everyone has had enough. The place is spotless and he's already picked everything he wants to keep. After loading everything into their cars and Doyoung's SUV there is a collective sigh of relief.
"Now we just have to haul it into your new place." Haechan says softly. He frowns as Renjun starts to tear up.
"What's wrong baby?" Haechan asks earning a glare from Jeno.
"He's my baby now." He says as he walks up to the two.
"Dont be jealous, I've always called him that and besides, what's more important is the fact that he is crying." Haechan says. Jeno looks at Renjun with a softness in his expression.
"What's wrong?" He asks as he embraces him. Renjun shakes his head with a sigh.
"I'm just so tired." He says while fighting back his tears.

"Oh baby, I'm taking you home right now to rest. This can wait." He nods and accepts Jeno's help into his car as everyone coo's at how sweet he is.
"I'm sorry." Renjun says sleepily. Jeno chuckles.
"You have nothing to be sorry about. We sometimes forget that not everyone can match our energy. You are human, prince and you can only do so much." Jeno takes his hand and gently kisses it.
"Sleep my love, I'll carry you up." Renjun nods slightly before his head lols to the side. Jeno thinks he is so cute like this.

When they get parked Jeno is quick to scoop him up and carry him.
"I'll bring everything in after my nap ok? Tell them guys not to worry." Renjun says sleepily.
"Ok prince."
Jeno gently lays him in their bed and covers him. He stands for just a moment to admire him before Haechan walks in.
"You know?" He whispers making Jeno hum.
"I absolutely love how much you adore him." He whispers again. Jeno looks up with a soft smile.
"I really do." Haechan puts his arm around his shoulder and walks him out.
"Come on, let's go get everything while he's sleeping. We'll do the hard part, he can unpack it later." Jeno smiles, liking this idea.

It takes about an hour to unload everything. They stacked most of it in the spare bedroom so it would be out of the way, so he can take his time and unpack at his own pace.
As they all sit to rest Renjun walks out of the bedroom yawning cutely. He goes right to Jeno and sits on his lap. He kisses his lips before hugging him.
"Thank you guys for letting me rest. I feel so much better. I'm ready to bring everything in now." Jeno smirks at Haechan.
"It's done baby." He pouts.
"I really was going to do it. You guys have done too much already." Taeyong smiles sweetly.
"We are more than happy to help you, now let's all go out and get some good food." Renjun nods.
"I am kind of hungry. Ooh, can we go to that diner? You know? That place we had our second date?" He asks Jeno who can't stop smiling.
"I think that would be nice." Jeno says softly. The others nod in agreement, they don't really know which place it is but it obviously means something to them.
"Maybe we should change then?" Doyoung asks.
Renjun shakes his head no.
"Not for this place, we will go just as we are." Haechan chuckles and understands that their second date wasn't in a fancy restaurant, he knows that's why Renjun likes the place so much.

When they arrive the atmosphere is just perfect for their laidback attire and all of them think it's cute.
"Boy Jen, you sure went cheap for your second date." Mark teases.
"It was sweet." Renjun says.
"It was the night that Chanyeol broke my arm. I was a little lonely so I called him and ended up inviting him over. We talked for a while over tea but then we got hungry." Renjun giggles.
"He took me here in my pink fuzzy Jammie's. I did leave the bunny slippers at home though.
We had an amazing night and he made me forget all of my worries." He looks softly at Jeno who can't help but lean in and kiss his lips.
"God you guys are too sweet." Haechan says with a shudder. Renjun giggles and holds Jeno's hand as they wait for the server.
"I've come here on many late nights, it's comforting and relaxed and the food is really good too." Jeno says.

They eat their food and laugh like best friends, it's perfect in Renjun's eyes.
"Oh shit." Renjun says after he spills his beer all over himself. He quickly stands and wipes at it with some napkins then excuses himself to the bathroom. Jeno grabs his hand. He turns and looks softly at him.
"I'm fine. Remember my promise. I would never break that." Jeno hesitates but nods.

He sits on edge while he's gone. In his head he vowed he would only give him three minutes, after that he's checking on him no matter what. He bounces his knee and keeps watching the time.
"Jeno, he's ok." Taeyong says. He shakes his head and stands.
"I just need to check." He walks around the corner to the hallway where the restroom is and sees him. He's pinned against the wall with Jaemin holding his shoulders, his head leaning dangerously close to him.
He flies down the hall and before Renjun even knows what's happening, Jaemin is pinned to the wall with Jeno's fist in the air.
"No! Stop. Jeno, do not hit him." He growls.
"Give me one good reason." Renjun runs up and works his way between them and touches Jeno's face softly.
"What you saw wasn't what you thought it was." Jeno snarls.
"What it looked like to me is that you were about to get bit." Renjun shakes his head no.
"Oh? Then the only other option would be that he was going to kiss you." He says giving Renjun a terrifying glare.
"Not the only other option. Do you trust me at all?" Jeno frowns.
"Of course I do." Renjun sighs.
"Then let him go and listen please?" He looks back at Jaemin to see him breathing heavy with his eyes closed. He then looks in renjun's eyes and lets go. Jaemin drops to the floor. Renjun drops down and checks on him making Jeno even more agitated. He doesn't speak, just watches this play out.

After Jaemin sits up against the wall Renjun stands and faces his jealous lover and smiles.
"You are so sexy when you are jealous." He says with a giggle. Jeno tilts his head and raises his brow.
"Renjun, please tell me what was happening before I have to kill him for stealing you from me." Renjun shakes his head.
"He's not well. I seen him here in the hall and asked him if he was still following us but as he was explaining himself I could see in his eyes he isn't well. I was already leaning on the wall talking when he fell." Jeno frowns but still looks like he doesn't believe him.
"Jeno he hasn't fed in over a month. He's weak. He's not here to harm anyone. He's sick." Jeno frowns again.
"That's stupid. Why the fuck aren't you doing the one thing you need to do to survive?" Jeno asks looking at Jaemin, which Renjun thinks is progress, that he actually talked somewhat civilized to him.

"I came here a month ago. I vowed to myself to withhold from feeding until I found you, it was just stupid motivation to look harder. After I did I realized that I don't deserve to even live. I'm a monster and this world is better off without me anyway. As an added bonus, when you finally kill me, I won't be able to fight back." Jeno scoffs.
"Now, what fun would it be then? Get yourself together and go feed." He shakes his head no.
"I meant it when I said I wouldn't bother you guys again. Just go and enjoy your dinner. I'll be fine." Jeno shrugs and grabs Renjun's hand and starts to pull him away.
"Wait you're just going to leave him like that?" Jeno shakes his head and stops in his tracks.
"Why do you care so much Renjun? I said I wouldn't kill him, isn't that enough?" Renjun wipes his eyes and shakes his head.
"I care because it's basic human decency. I know at one point in your life you had that and I really thought you still did."  Renjun storms off to the table and sits angrily, grumbling under his breath.

Jeno paces the floor and stares disgustedly at Jaemin who is just sitting with his eyes closed against the wall.
"You know? I'm not sure if I should be angry with him for caring for someone like you or happy that I have such a nice boyfriend." Jaemin smiles.
"Be happy. You have a purpose now and it's him. Don't hurt him. He's great, if only I knew someone as lovely as that I would cherish every second and never make him cry." Jeno sighs and lifts him to his feet. He helps him to walk toward their table.
"Just don't forget, he's mine. You even think about trying to steal him from me and I will, kill you." Jaemin smiles weakly.
"I wouldn't dare. You deserve to be happy my friend." Jeno frowns at that term but doesn't respond. When they get to the table Taeyong and Mark gasp.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" Mark asks, making Renjun finally look up from his lap. Jeno helps him to sit then proceeds to sit by Renjun who gives him an appreciative smile and whispers thank you in his ear with a little kiss to follow.

They finish their food, Jaemin just sat with his head back the whole time. Renjun nods toward him as they are getting ready to leave.
"We should take him home and force feed him." Renjun says softly. Jeno wants to scream no at the top of his lungs but he looks at Renjun's face and softens.
He nods and helps him to his feet again. Renjun smiles proudly and takes Jeno's unoccupied hand.
"Just so you know, he isn't a stray, and no we aren't keeping him." Renjun's sweet laughter fills Jeno's heart and sends tingles through his body.
Renjun knows sometimes he can be stubborn and persistent to get what he wants and he's great full that Jeno puts up with him.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

155K 6.7K 19
COVER BY : @CRISPYCARATS //Typical story line// Jaemin and Jeno are the most perfect couple you could ever imagine. Everybody wants to be them and p...
132K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
2.2K 87 20
Mark was a vampire who lived for over a century sworn to himself that his love had died due to his tragic past but he can't seem to get his mind of o...
142K 8.5K 71
Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. Government corrupted, leading to a new w...