It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23[M]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

6

135 13 1
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne quickly takes a few steps back, not taking her eyes off the girl, who straightens up. She is ready for the fact that the brown-haired girl can avenge this. She is sure that Jennie is the kind of person who will defend herself not only with words, but also, if necessary, with her fists.

Park watches Jennie panting as she looks at her. She looks, but does nothing. She doesn't even comment on it in any way, just looks at her.

There was always, absolutely always, a reaction when Rose showed aggression. There could have been any reaction, but it was there every time. Wonyoung, who had all sorts of run-ins, always reacted. She used to shout that Rose was mentally ill or something like that. Not that Rose got into a fight, but she could throw something at a person, push him, or, as in the case of Wonyoung, hit him in the face with a tray.

-I'm sorry.- Rose says, raising her hands with her palms towards Jennie, who runs her tongue under her lower lip, clearly angry.

It is absolutely not logical behavior after such a threat, but for some reason the blonde is not satisfied with her act, on the contrary, she regrets that she did it.

Jennie picks up the phone from the bed and walks over to the girl:

-I think I found out what kind of shit you're filled with. I'm not accepting your offer. And you don't have to apologize, on the contrary, you can try again.- Kim smiles, and then walks around the girl and goes to the closet.

Rose, without moving, watches as the girl takes off her T-shirt. She doesn't seem to need to stare so openly, or better yet, respond to a remark, but she stands and looks at Jennie's back. The perfect figure. She is so petite, but strong, and Rose frowns, catching herself thinking that she still likes this girl in some way. No, purely visually, she could have appreciated it right away, but she miscalculated something. She's definitely not like Wonyoung or Sana or any other arrogant person. Jennie is challenging her, and right now, at this moment, Rose realizes that she is glad of this outcome. She smiles involuntarily, still looking at the brown-haired girl, who is already taking off her denim shorts.

Jennie turns around, but Rose continues to look, only at the face, which has a crooked grin.

The blonde walks away to her bed, already from there continuing to watch the girl change clothes. She looks at her impudently. Maybe she does it to make it clear that she accepted the challenge, or maybe because she likes what she sees. It doesn't matter, because Kim is obviously happy about it. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she keeps doing it. Jennie puts on a dress, and when it comes to zipping up, she doesn't even try to reach out on her own.

-Will you fasten my dress?

Rose doesn't say anything, but stands up when she comes up to her.

-Sana asked her boyfriend to deal with you.- Rose says, zipping up while Jennie holds her hair back.

-Boyfriend?- Jennie chuckles.- What will he do to me?

-Uh...- Park sits back down on the bed.- Actually, he looks like an asshole.

Jennie doesn't move for a while, and then turns around, looking at Rose over her shoulder:

-Why are you telling me this? Just because I didn't hit back doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself.- Kim shrugs, and then goes to her bed and bends down, taking out her suitcase. She pokes around for a while, then takes something out and puts it in a small purse.- Have a nice evening.

Roseanne sighs as the girl leaves the room. She picks up the phone and opens a chat with Lisa. She tells her friend about everything that happened.

Lisa: Wait, what? Did you push her on the nightstand? Who's the guy?

Rose: Do you remember Felix, who called girls whores and spread various rumors? It's just that, unlike other assholes like him, he could also hit a girl. Here, this Sana's boyfriend is the same, only a bad option. Maybe not from a well-off family, which scares me more. In this camp, damn it, almost everyone knows each other. They are all from neighboring towns.

Lisa: It's weird that someone like that Sana of yours is talking to him. Aren't there any normal guys there?

Rose: If normal guys would go to a camp, it would be one where there is football, baseball or lacrosse, or something like that. Firstly, there are few guys here, and secondly, they are clearly not doing sports here, but their parents just pushed them here. This one doesn't look too bad, after all, not everyone can afford a week in such a camp, but damn, he clearly belongs in some other institution. 

Lisa: In my opinion, to involve a guy in a female conflict is completely moronic.

Rose: Well, I said what I think. Sana replied that he would just scare her. Anyway, I warned her. She doesn't seem to care.

Lisa: After you threw her on the nightstand? If she pisses you off so much, then forget it. And forget about that guy, it's none of your business, you, most importantly, be careful yourself.

Rose: You're right, it's none of my business.

The blonde did not tell her friend that, among other things, she was staring at Jennie. She knows for sure that Lisa will start inciting her to do something again. It's better for her friend to think that Jennie absolutely pisses her off.

Rose thinks for a while about the guy who came up to them after dinner. About all the guys here. There are really few of them, because the focus in this camp is on volleyball. There is, of course, football, but normal football players will do everything to get into camp with a normal coach and a good team. It's too important for guys.

What can he do? Go up to Jennie and scare her? Most likely, it will be so. Now it seems strange to her that when she returned here, she was going to set up a neutral zone in this room. Rose was sure that her new acquaintances would find fault with Jennie one way or another, and she would have to take part in it, or something like that, and then she would have to return to the room, and the conflict could move here. She would prefer to relax here, to be herself, rather than conflict with someone. It would be terrible, but it seems that it cannot be avoided now, because Kim clearly does not like when people try to shut her up or point out a place where she needs to be silent.

***

The rise of people in the camp at 8:00 in the morning. Probably, this is the first thing that pisses off absolutely everyone who is here. You get up for school in the morning, you get up for your holidays in the morning. Who would like that?

Jennie even wonders what would happen if she just told Jungkook that she would not get up, that she would sleep until lunch. What will he do? Kick her out? Although, maybe there is such an option. She may be kicked out because of a violation of discipline. It won't do. Although, of course, you can sleep after lunch, in the interval, where there are no mandatory workouts.

Four buildings were located on the territory. In the building where Jennie and Rose lived, the first floor was completely occupied, and the second floor was not completely occupied. Jennie found out today that there are fifteen girls in Jungkook's group, along with her and Rose. And also, including Sana and her friends. Of Kim's acquaintances, only Eunchae is there, and this is terrible, because the girls Jennie would like to spend time with are in another group.

In the morning, they did exercises, ran, threw a ball, and also did various nonsense. Jennie got into an altercation with Sana and her friends only once, when Jungkook introduced her and Rose to everyone present, but otherwise everything went quietly.

Another counselor's group was working nearby, where Seulgi and Irene were. They were close enough to see them, but not close enough to communicate or have any contact at all.

There were also two other groups of younger girls. They were studying at the other end of the field, and it was hard to see them. The guys spent all their training on the football field, at the other end of the camp.

***

Kim is lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. Irene is lying on the next bed, and Seulgi is sitting at her feet and digging into her phone.

-In a week, the main volleyball team will be formed, which will take part in competitions in August. Are you going to try out?- Irene asks, turning her head towards Jennie.

-I haven't played volleyball for a long time. And that's not why I'm here. I didn't want to be here at all, but Mom decided so. I was hoping I'd just have a good time.

-I see. We're not going to either. We have a normal coach. It suits us that he turns a blind eye to the fact that we don't do shit. We can just hang out in the stands.- Irene says, taking her cell phone out of her pocket.- By the way, we noticed today how Eunchae was staring at you.

-Like a maniac.- Seulgi laughs, looking up from her phone.- I think she's got a crush on you.

-Do you only like girls?- Irene asks.

-Probably. Anyway, it suits me so far.- Jennie smiles, turning to face Irene.- I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you mean. It's just that the sex is normal. You don't have to do anything, just have fun.

-I have nothing against it.- Irene raises an eyebrow.- I was in a relationship with a girl once, but there was no sex. To be honest, I can hardly imagine it. Kissing girls is okay, but... I prefer to do it with a guy.

-I find it disgusting in my opinion.- Kim frowns in disgust.- Maybe someday. But this guy has to be special.

-I understand you.- Seulgi supports her. - I haven't slept with anyone yet. I tried, but I didn't get aroused and thought, well, fuck it. I wasn't even in love with him. If there is no pleasure, then why is it necessary?

-I'm having fun. The guy is trying, I get aroused. Everything is simple.- Irene spreads her hands.- Do you have a girlfriend?

Jennie lifts herself up on the bed, leaning back against the headboard:

-No, I don't need a girlfriend. Relationships are kind of weird. I had a boyfriend at school. It was a relationship of convenience. Don't look at me like that.- Jennie laughs, and then clicks her tongue.- Damn, he was just a popular guy, and I had problems with girls, so I decided that I needed him to piss them off, and, like, it raised my status. Last year at school, of course, no one said anything to me. You know how it is — they smile at you and sort of communicate with you, but in their minds they think, "That's a bitch."

-You said you fought your way through, so I'm not judging. All methods are good.- Irene slapped Jennie on the shoulder.

-I was going to find someone to hook up with here, but it seems to be a problem here.

-Eunchae won't mind.- Seulgi plays with her eyebrows.

Jennie laughs. She's not going to comment on it in any way, insult Eunchae or humiliate her, but it's obvious without words that Jennie wouldn't sleep with a girl like that. Eunchae has a round face, and when she smiles, she has dimples. Dimples are perhaps the most attractive thing about her. The hair is light brown, thin and dull. Her eyes were brown, and, in general, Kim had nothing against brown eyes when they belonged to beautiful brunettes, but, in the case of Hong, her eyes did not stand out in any way. Objectively, Eunchae wasn't ugly, she just wasn't beautiful either. Kim doesn't take the words of her new friends seriously. She herself noticed in training that she was watching, but the brown-haired girl decided that this was because Eunchae had no friends, and she thought that Jennie could become her friend.

-Hey.- Irene straightens up.- I figured out how to find you a girl with whom you could... we missed the disco yesterday, but it will be the day after tomorrow, and we could... - Irene bites her lip, hinting at something.- So as not to give the impression that we are together, but also to make it clear that you like girls. Let's make it so that everyone notices. I'm sure someone will activate later.

Kim is silent for a while, looking at the girl, and then her lips stretch into a smile.

-That's a great idea. Does your plan include a kiss?

-Do you want to kiss me?- Irene reaches out a little to Jennie and squints at her.

-Of course. Kiss me so that it's clear that we're not in a relationship.

-I love how straightforward you are.- Irene laughs.- Do you think that those who date kiss modestly?

-I have no idea, I hardly ever kissed in a relationship.

-Oh, my God.- Seulgi finally says.- Stop doing this!

-I was joking about that.- Irene laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.2K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
14.2K 991 17
Growing up, Park Chaeyoung the girl who is loved by people around her. Naturally born beautiful and has everything in life. She's beyond amazing but...
38.9K 959 17
A girl from a overprotective rich family have been target by people she might know.. she believed in everyone close to her, until he came into her li...