The Rajput Brides

By Atsky6

A saga depicting the lives of four royal couples , who have their own secrets and struggles in life but they... More

The Brides' Aesthetics โœจ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Surprise !!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love in Pieces : Tale of broken hearts
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ( Unveiling the Past 1)
Chapter 24( Unveiling the Past 2)
Chapter 25 ( Unveiling the Past 3)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30( Unveiling the Past 4)
Not an update, But it's IMPORTANT
Chapter 31 ( Unveiling the Past 5)

Chapter 19

2.5K 140 60
By Atsky6

Frustration? Anger ? Or jealousy?
Rivan couldn't understand what his feelings exactly were , when he heard someone talking about how good his wife and her best friend looked together.
Her best friend !
that good for nothing bastard , wasn't leaving her side even for a second.
How irritating, he thought to himself.

Sanvi's eyes fall on her husband, who as standing exactly two steps away from her , and was frowning looking in her direction.

She gestured him to join her, and the next moment found him standing beside her , too close to be real.

Sanvi gave him a confused look but in return, Rivan only shrugged and wrapped his arms around her , which gave her a mini heart attack , but Rivan being Rivan was busy in giving stinky eye to Arsh, who remained unaffected by his glares , and continued to talk to Sanvi with extra sweetness.

Oh , so he has already decided to get into my nerves. Rivan thought to himself.

And the next moment he found himself asking Sanvi for a dance.

" Will you give me the honor of having a dance with you. " He asked her extending his hands towards, like a true gentleman.

While Sanvi, on the other hand was flabbergasted by his actions .
First the side hug and now the dance ,has he eaten something wrong or is he drunk? She thought to herself and instead of giving him her hand, she moved close to his mouth , and sniffed like a little puppy.
Rivan was confused as well as horrified and took few steps away, looking at his wife behaving weirdly. But there was someone who was enjoying this whole scene ,and that someone was Arsh , who was trying hard to suppress his laughter, knowing exactly what was cooking in his best friend's mind, seeing her husband's weird behavior . He even knew why Rivan was behaving that way , but he chose to keep mum and enjoy the show, unfolding before him.

" What are you doing Sanvi ? I just asked for a dance, what's wrong? " Rivan asked , being amused .

" that's what I want to ask , what's wrong , why are you behaving weirdly, that too here." Sanvi whispered at him .

" Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to have a dance with my friend, but if you aren't interested that It's completely fine ." He said , being pissed ,his already pissed up mood , became more sour ,by her behavior, even when somewhat , he knew that her behaving like this was completely justified, because that's how he wanted her to be with him, but still his mind wasn't ready to except the facts.

" Nothing like that....I was just....leave it , let's go and dance." She said shaking her head, and Rivan's face and mood both instantly bloomed , reason? He didn't know.

They both went into the middle of the hall , where lights were dimmed and other couples were already dancing.

The track changed and they started swaying their bodies on the tune of the beautiful song that played in background.

" you are looking ethereal today. " Rivan whispered sensually in Sanvi's ears , as he twirled her around and caged her in his arms.
Sanvi blushed furiously at his compliment and looked down . Rivan smiled at her shyness, and the red hue on her face , which was due to him.

Rishan smiled, watching his twin dance with his wife .
The song perfectly depicted the feelings Rishan had for Vidhi . Each and every word of the song , meant exactly what he felt for her. But he was unable to explain anything to her. How badly he also wanted to dance with his love , but Alas ! It wasn't possible, not atleast in the present scenario .
He sighed audibly and looked in the direction where Vidhi was standing. He shook his head and again sighed.
Vanika who was just beside him ,understood his condition and gave him a light pat on his shoulder and blinked her eyes in assurance. He , in return gave her a small smile.

Even Vanika couldn't decipher the reason for her sister's cold behaviour for the man she used to love once , madly . She even till today couldn't find that secret which her sister was hiding from her , sometimes she used to think about asking her about everything, but then how could she directly ask her sister about her ruined relation , when her own wasn't any different. Secrets were there in her and Ruhan's relation also , Secrets which she feared to ask him about, Secrets which could mend many things or maybe ruin everything.

She was lost in her thoughts, when her phone ringed and she frowned looking at the caller's name , it was Reyansh who was calling her , but why , and then she looked around only to find his absence in his own reception party, as she found Ahana sitting alone at the stage, enjoying the couple dance.

Frowning she picked up the call, only to be welcomed by Reyansh's panic filled hoarse voice, which made her tense.

" O my god , now what are we going to do , you ar....are preg.....pregnant. My goodness, I can't.....can't believe this. " Reyansh's eyes filled with panic. He was freaking out badly and wasn't able to understand what to do .
While Aashi stood there crying and crying badly.

Looking at her condition, Reyansh tried calming himself and took her ina side hug , caressing her hairs slowly, he tried cooing her and after a while , when she stopped crying, he took out his mobile from his pocket and dialled the number of the only person he could think of at the moment, and the person who could handle the things with ease.

" Bha...Bhabhi maa , Veer , has got into an accident and is severally injured, I'm going to the hospital as his parents' arrival will take time and someone is needed there...sorry bhabhi maa." He said, making an excuse of his best friend's accident who couldn't come to his reception due to some reasons. Although he felt pathetic while lying to his bhabhi ma , but then he didn't had any other options, as he couldn't tell her the truth also.

" but Rey , how ....it's your reception...." Vanika said sounding worried .

" please bhabhi maa please try to understand, please handle the situation over there...please he needs me." He said requesting her.

" okay ...I'll see and you take care ." Vanika said .
To which Reyansh replied with a thanks and cut the call. Then he looked at Aashi who was looking at him only .

" come let's go " he said grabbing her hand and taking her towards the backyard gates .

" but where are we going. " Aashi asked , trying to match his pace , who tried to sneak out silently from his house along with her.

" Don't ask just come silently. " Saying so , he her in one his cars and drove away.

Away from the Rajput Mansion, in the outskirts of Jaipur, was situated Reyansh's small farmhouse, which he himself had designed.
Reyansh stopped the car infront of the same farmhouse and took Aashi inside , who was all pale and looked very weak.

Reyansh sat on the edge of the bed , trying to feed some freshly cut fruits to Aashi , who was very much reluctant to do so . He was no longer in his traditional attire, but had changed into a much comfortable set of lower and t-shirt , even Aashi , looked better , as when they arrived there , his first step was to convince her to clean up her face and relax a bit , after which he had dialled Veer , to inform him about the cooked up story. And because Veer was very well aware about Aashi , it wasn't much trouble to convince him to play along. Later he changed and cut some fruits for her , as now she wasn't alone , now she was carrying a child in her womb.

" I'm sorry Rey, I spoiled your reception , but I couldn't think of anything else and anyone else at that moment. " Aashi said , giving an apologetic look to him.

" Hey it's okay, you don't need to be sorry, it's fine that you came to me , I can understand your mental condition. " he said gently grabbing her hands, in response to which she gave a small smile, which clearly didn't reach to her eyes.

" Aashu , see what's done can't be undone, so now it's time to think about the next step, which I want to know from you , so just tell me honestly.....do you....do you want to keep thos child....or abo..."

" No , I want to keep this child , I won't abort it." She said cutting him in the middle.

" Are you sure ." Reyansh asked, with concern.

" Yes I'm sure, what's the fault of this little child in all this, I want to keep this baby , I want to adore it and protect it from the whole world, for my child I'm ready to endure everything that comes in the way. " she said caressing her flat tummy lovingly .

" You are not alone in this, we will together raise this child , don't worry, I'm there with you both and always be there for you both. " Reyansh said putting his hand on hers , giving her a smile of assurance and she also smiled back.
While Reyansh continued looking at her with adoration, he thought to himself that how just the news of the arrival of the little one had changed the clumsy, and arrogant girl he had known for years, into a responsible and and soft spoken lady .

Holla everyone...here's the spicy and the latest update, which is going to blow your minds for sure , so do vote , share your thoughts in comments and please share among your friends. Also follow me if you don't wanna miss any new update.
And last but not the least , the main character of the story ' Love in Pieces ' is Swarnam Raghuvanshi , and only Letterfly1 could get the right answer , so a big round of applause for her 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Well the story Love in Pieces is going to be a very sensitive story with lots of pain and ofcourse romance so I hsve decided to write it , once the Rajput Brides is over .
That's it for today ......
Byeeeeee ....good night .
Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1.1K 18
"In a world where crown forbids, their hearts dare to defy." In the opulent city of Jodhpur, where ancient traditions meet modern aspirations, two he...
444K 18.1K 51
This is the story of 4 brothers who are everything to each other, but what happens when their life takes certain turns and which leads them to differ...
57.4K 2.6K 25
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...
1.9M 105K 72
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...