Run Away (A Kuroo Tetsurō x R...

By EkanaAkimse

**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you... More

| Prologue |
Chapter 1 | Kenma's Cousin
Chapter 2 | Who Goes to School go to Skip?
Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
Chapter 4 | The Usual Sleepover is The Way to Get Closer
Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets
Chapter 6 | Braids
Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy
Chapter 8 | Exams and Conditions
Chapter 9 | The Arrival of Karasuno
Chapter 10 | Trapped
Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani
Chapter 12 | Comfort Doesn't Need To Be Words
Chapter 14 | Actually Just a Filler Chapter
Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
Chapter 17 | Happier
Chapter 18 | Another Chapter We'll Wish Kuroo Was Real
Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker
Chapter 20 | How Do You Even Respond To Confessions?
Chapter 21 | Bloody War
Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach
Chapter 23 | Kenma The Cockblocker
Chapter 24 | A Bunch of Extras Are In This Chapter
Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
Chapter 26 | 愛
Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?
Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶
Chapter 29 | No One Can Mess With Kuroo's Girl
Chapter 30 | How To Piss Off Your Parents 101
Chapter 31 | Even in the Modern World, Family Wars Exist When There's a Bitch
Chapter 32 | It's Literally a White Christmas
Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party
Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic
Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo
Chapter 36 | When There Is Trouble, Pay It Double
Chapter 37 | I Can't Think of a Title, But I Guess "New Year" Will Do
Chapter 38 | Something Great Will Happen
Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene
Chapter 40 | Spending The Day on a Hotel Bed
Chapter 41 | Three Letter Word That Makes a Happy Tetsuro? You!
Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring
Chapter 43 | Through Thick and Thin
| Epilogue |

Chapter 13 | Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink

47 6 0
By EkanaAkimse

——————————
CHAPTER 13
Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink
——————————

+81-907-2658-248

Today 16:23

Wanna go out today?

No.

Come over?

Hahaha no.

———

You groaned in annoyance at the loud noise coming from downstairs. Today was your uncle's birthday, and they had a bunch of visitors from his work and relatives over. As usual, you and Kenma stayed in your room, but it was only a matter of time when his parents would call you two downstairs as soon as your grandparents arrive.

You didn't want to meet them because it'd be awkward. You used to be cheerful and energetic around them, and you didn't want to force yourself to act that way just to please them. Your extended family was what you'd call toxic, filled with judgemental and high-standard people, and you realized how much you actually hated mingling with them. Your cousins were kinda okay, but you couldn't stand the elders.

Having that thought, you typed a message on your phone again, still addressed to Kuroo.

+81-907-2658-248
Today 16:25

Wanna go out today?

No.

Come over?

Hahaha no.

(。•́︿•̀。)

Oh wait
Sure

( ╹▽╹ )

———

You chuckled at the reply, throwing your phone down to the bed as you stood up. You looked at Kenma who busied himself with a game, which you recognized the BGM to be from Pokemon Sapphire.

"You coming?" You asked, pointing on the air to the direction of Kuroo's house, and that's all it took for your cousin to understand. Besides, he knew it's the only place you'd go to aside from school.

Slowly, you were going back to the way you used to be back in Miyagi. It's only a matter of time before Kuroo'd be able to pull you out of your room to hang out outside.

Kenma sighed miserably, obviously wanting to go too instead of staying home for the party. It's the rare occasion where you two would rather go out. "Mom threatened me to stay home." By threatened, he meant she'd take away his gadgets if he didn't comply.

You nodded. It was a good thing you already took a bath, so you only had to change clothes and get a few stuff. You placed your drawing tablet in your bag, as well as your phone and laptop before sneaking downstairs. It was getting noisier as more people came. Another good thing that most of your relatives hasn't arrived yet, else you'd be trapped.

Before heading out, you went to the empty kitchen, where the stove was lit as a pot boiled something. There was also a dish cooking inside the oven, and a few ingredients readied on the counter. You figured your aunt went by somewhere for a while. Grabbing that chance, you opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice, but then your eyes spotted something else.

A few bottle of liquors lined along inside, and there were cases of beer just beside the refrigerator. Curiousity compelled you; you've always wanted to try drinking. Your family used to hold a lot of occasions back when you were still living with your parents in Miyagi, and you'd get envious watching your adult cousins drink.

Glancing around to check for safety, you bagged one bottle of liquor, arranging the remaining bottles inside in a way that it wouldn't be obvious that one was missing. Everyone's busy, so they shouldn't notice. Hurriedly, you sneaked out of the house, hiding behind the wall when you spotted a car stopping in front of your house as relatives of yours stepped out.

When the coast was clear, you continued your way to Kuroo's house, being greeted by his grandmother who gave you a sweet smile. "Come on in. Tetsurō-chan is in his room." Your heart was beating nervously the whole time.

Until now, she still believed you were his girlfriend, and you tried to clear that up, but she was persistent, so you gave up and let it be. You went to his room, which was located in the same floor since their house was the bungalow type. As soon as you entered, his eyes lit up and opened his arms wide. "Yo!" He seemed to have just finished dressing up as a towel draped over his shoulders and his hair looked wet, making it less messy.

You stared at him blankly, lifting a brow. "What?"

Kuroo smirked. "Hug?"

Instead, you stuck your tongue out on him and sat on the floor, placing your bag down carefully beside you. Dissatisfied, Kuroo went over to you and crouched, fully enveloping you with his arms that your face just buried in his chest, filling your nose with his scent.

After that day when you cried to him until you fell asleep, you almost subjected to awkwardness, but he didn't let that happen. As a side effect, he became more physically affectionate, and you're not really complaining. You two were acting like a couple at some degree, but you didn't want anything to change. You were content, you were happy with it and you didn't want to complicate things.

But to Kuroo, it was the opposite. He wanted more, he wanted to be able to tell you how he felt. But knowing you weren't ready to hear it, he temporarily contented himself with simply showing you his affection. He also didn't want to make things complicated for you.

As he parted, he gave you a warm smile and ruffled your already messy hair. "You didn't comb your hair again." He sighed. "Or do you really want me to take care of it for you?" He smirked teasingly.

He was right, that was what you wanted. You even brought your hair brush with you. "N-Not really." You stuttered, hiding your blush from him. "It's just a bother, so—"

"I get it, I get it." He laughed lightly, proceeding to sit behind you as he combed your hair with his finger. Your heart fluttered and you can't help but smile. You could get used to it, and you hoped it would just always be like this. You didn't want the day of the training camp to come anymore, you just wanted to stay stress free and happy.

Handing him your hair brush, he teased you even more before proceeding to brush your hair. He could work as a hairstylist from all the types of braids he had studied just for you.

"Kuroo?" You called, breaking the silence that formed when he started combing. "I, uh... there's something I want to do."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"I kind of... borrowed a bottle of liquor from the house. I'm going to drink it here." You stated, wincing when he accidentally pulled your hair from surprise.

"That's definitely not a good idea." He sighed. "But there's no stopping you, is there?"

"Yup!"

If only he wasn't focusing on twisting the locks of your hair together, he would be massaging his temples from the thought of trouble. You two were still just 17, so it's still illegal. And he may not have a first hand experience in drinking, but being the geek he is, he still knew about its effects.

"Fine."

As soon as he was done with your hair, you turned to him with a sly smile as you told him what you'd be needing, which he hesitantly got for you. When the raven-haired male returned to his room, you were already opening the bottle of liquor.

He sat down in front of you in a cross-legged position, leaving enough space between you two for the bottle, glass, and snacks. "Just so you know, I'm not drinking."

"Okay." You shrugged, trying to contain your excitement and at the same time nervousness on trying alcohol for the first time. You looked at the glass of liquor you poured, sure that the amount was just enough. "Just accompany me, then."

You lifted the glass, bringing its rim to your mouth. With one straight gulp, you closed your eyes tightly, your face contorting at the bitter taste and its strength. Your throat felt like burning that you had to drink on the glass of his juice to chase it down. "I didn't expect that." You cracked.

Kuroo leaned back, supporting himself with his palms planted on the floor. "Now that I remember, have you finished your projects?"

"I have! I'll just have to submit them by Friday." You poured another shot as you answered. "Thanks for helping me, by the way."

The male smiled, "Of course, anytime for you."

His response made you blush, and you tried to hide it by gulping down another shot that was a little too much. Quickly, you chased it down with his iced tea again and took a bite of the chips he brought. "You pity me too much."

"I told you, it's not pity. I care for you." He sighed, adjusting his position as he leaned forward, placing his elbow on his thigh as he rested his chin on his knuckles. "And it's because I care for you that I'd help you with everything."

"But that's my iced tea, you know? If you wanted one I'd get some for you."

You didn't respond to him and continued drinking, taking a bite of chips in between to remove the bitter taste. He just watched you, refusing to drink so he could take care of you afterwards. He didn't want to betray his grandma for doing something he shouldn't. Although in a way, he was already doing so by letting you drink in his room.

"You know, it's about time you face them." He suddenly said in a serious tone. "You can't get anything by running away like this. Won't you feel better if you could reconcile with them?" He then averted his gaze. "Or get back with Karasuno's vice captain." He mumbled, feeling his heart break at the thought. He'd be happy if you could be friends with them, but he really hated the idea of you and Sugawara getting back together.

You gritted your teeth in annoyance, frowning as you poured another shot, almost filling the glass. You immediately chugged it down, forcing yourself until you choked, tears forming at the corner of your eyes. Kuroo quickly handed you his glass of iced tea, moving to your side as he patted your back. "Slow down! I'll—"

"Are you siding with them?!" You yelled, cutting him off. You continued to look down, hiding your teary red face. Your vision was swirling, and you couldn't keep your thoughts straight anymore.

"I'm not. It's because I'm siding with you that I want you to feel better! And it's not like they hate you!" He placed his hands on your shoulders, forcing you to face him. That was when he saw your face, red and flushed. Your eyes were half-lidded as you sniffled, making him realize you were already drunk.

"They hate me! I make everyone hate me and soon you'll hate me too!" You cried out, moving your hands to your face as you hid yourself. You continued to mumble something inaudible, but it was more on repeated words.

"You're drunk." Kuroo sighed.

"I'm not! I can drink more." You turned to reach for the bottle, but he quickly snatched it away and hid it diagonally behind him.

"No more." He sternly stated.

"Let me be happy!"

The raven-haired male sighed exasperatedly, realizing how much of a wrong decision this was. You were starting to become uncontrollable, and he wondered if all drunkards were like this, or it was just you. "Come on, that's enough."

You continued to cry, mumbling things he didn't quite catch. Under normal circumstances, he would be laughing at you right now. But he was stressing because it was only you two, and he felt responsible for letting you drink.

"Why am I like this?! I don't understand myself!" You continued to ramble, looking at him with teary eyes as you pushed yourself forward. "Do you also hate me, Kuroo?"

His eyes widened when you pushed him down, and when he lost his balance, you crawled on top of him, stopping to sit directly on his crotch. "It's so frustrating how I like you but can't tell you..."

He was even more surprised to hear those words, but he couldn't focus at all. His heart was hammering against his chest loudly that you might even be able to hear, and he could feel the heat radiating from your body. His body wasn't any better, and he was afraid you'd notice him hardening.

"(Y/N), c-calm down... This is getting dangerous." He nervously uttered, gently trying to push you off. "Really dangerous."

"Kuroo, do you hate me?" You asked him again with your eyes half-lidded. Reaching for his face, you traced his lips with your thumb. "I..." You stared at him deeply.

"F-Fuck..." He muttered, getting lost in your attracting gaze. He swallowed a thick lump that formed in his throat, feeling as if his heart would burst any moment. "(Y/N), stop." He was trying to hold himself back so much.

You stopped, looking at him with teary eyes as you leaned back. You continued to straddle him, but you moved your face away as you cried. "I knew it! I don't have a chance with you!" You sobbed.

Kuroo worriedly sat up, moving you to his lap as he placed his arms around you and pulled you towards his chest. He just wanted to tell you then and there, but he held back, knowing there was a chance you'd forget everything the next morning. Besides, he didn't want to confess while you were drunk, and he already told himself he won't tell you yet. Not until you've faced your problems. He wanted to make sure you could heal from it, learn from it, as to not repeat the same things.

"Calm down, okay?" He whispered softly, stroking soothing circles on your back. He could feel how hot your body was, and sweat has drenched the back of your shirt despite the air-con present in the room. "Go to sleep for now."

You continued to sob on his chest, but then your stomach turned upset, and you felt something forcing itself out of your throat. "Kuroo, I think I'm going to throw up..." You muttered.

"Shit." He quickly stood up, pulling you along in his personal bathroom. It was a good thing he made it in time for you to reach the toilet. He wouldn't have to clean after your vomits.

He left you there for a moment as he grabbed a shirt from his closet, walking back in to see you leaning against the sink as you washed your face. You tried to stand straight, staggering until your back hit the wall. Kuroo hurriedly supported you as you slid down the cold floor before he handed you his shirt. "Change in this for now."

"'kay..." You grabbed the hem of your shirt and lifted it up over your head suddenly, making his face red as he saw your (F/C) bra. He bit his lower lip at the sight before glancing away, praying to the gods to forgive him for staring a little too long.

You put on his shirt that was oversized for you before leaning on the wall with your eyes closed. Sighing, Kuroo lifted you up carefully and walked back in his room, placing you down on his bed. He sat down beside you and wiped the sweat off your forehead before holding your hand.

Just like that, you fell asleep. And bless him for not trying anything inappropriate.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 32
CEO& business au! [on-hold] (English is not my first language) "You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you're a total BaBe."-kuroo te...
86.1K 1.5K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...
379K 13.3K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...
636 5 19
in which your useless degree finally pays off, landing you a new job (and maybe a new lover). alternatively: kenma really needs a new roommate and (...