[Turning You] On!

Oleh Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... Lebih Banyak

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 30

15.4K 366 30
Oleh Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

SO SORRY FOR THE  DELAY!

My  Love - Sia

Brielle

I sat upstairs in my room with the door locked. Neither of my parents were home but I didn’t want to have to deal with them if they returned so I would just stay in my room. Terry had to stay late after school to take his AP test so that he could already have credits going into college.  I was so bored. We were approaching the end of the year so homework was limited and I had nothing to do but study which was out of thee question. I sighed as I buried my face into a pillow. I was going to go crazy. I wondered what Clary was doing. She was probably busy with Jace. I debated on texting her. I picked my phone up and heard the doorbell ring. Lucky to have a distraction I dropped the phone and went downstairs.

I looked through the peephole and saw Rickey standing on the other side. What was he doing here? I opened the door.

 “Hey,” I greeted.

“Hey,” He responded saying nothing else.

“Is everything okay?”  I asked wondering exactly why he was here.

“Not really,”

“You want to talk about it?” I questioned feeling bad for him.

“Yea can I come in?”

“Umm I don’t know if my parents are coming home tonight and we haven’t been getting along lately so I don’t think that’s a great idea.”

“Oh ok it’s cool.”

“We can go grab a bite to eat though if you want.”

“Can we just find a quiet place to go talk? Can we go to the park?” I thought over his question wondering if it was really a good idea to go with him.

“Umm yea lets go.” I said closing the door behind me. I got in the passenger’s seat as he cranked up the car. The drive to the park was silent and just a bit awkward. When we were younger me and Rickey loved this park. We came here all the time just to talk. I came to hate this park and I had not been here since then until now. Rickey parked his car in the woody shaded area next to the entrance sign. There were no words exchanged and I kind of just stared down at my fingers. I stole a glance over at him and noticed that he was in deep thought looking straight ahead.

“My mom has three weeks to live.” He finally said. I looked at him.

“Rickey I’m so sorry.” I told him whilst grabbing his hands and immediately empathizing with him.

“I just never thought my time would have been this short with her. I mean I haven’t even showed her that I can be the best I can be. I never got her out this judgmental town. She won’t even get to see me graduate from college. She’s the only family I have Brielle.” He said. I didn’t know how to respond to him. What was I supposed to say? How were these talks supposed to go? I inhaled and gave him my response from the heart.

“Rickey I know it may seem unfair and like the worst possible thing that can happen at the moment but maybe she’s better off. I mean I'm sure she’s in pain. Maybe she’s ready to go home.” I told him. “I know it’s  hard facing that and I know it hurts badly, but everybody has to go at some time.”

“Yea I know” He said swiping at his eyes with his other hand.

“Do you still miss your brother?” he asked.

“All the time.” I admitted. He sighed.

“I don’t feel like I will ever get over it.”

“Maybe you’re not meant too.”

“She gave me the name and address of my Dad,”

“Really?” I asked surprised

“Yea,”

“Are you going to go see him?”

“I don’t know,”

“Do you want to?”

“I’m not sure. If I decide to go will you go with me?”

“umm yea sure”

“Thanks Brielle, you know for being there. You should hate me with a passion, but you are being more than generous. Thanks so much…”

“It’s nothing Rickey. Really it’s fine.”

“It’s getting dark. I should get you back before your parents flip.”

“Yea,” I replied knowing that I didn’t want another dispute.

We pulled up into my driveway and I noticed that Terry was there sitting on the hood of his car. Rickey pulled up and we both exited the car.

“I’ll be right back” I told Rickey.  I walked over to Terry as Rickey stayed by the car.

“Hey,” I said to Terry.

“Hey, where you been? I’ve been calling you” He asked looking at Rickey and then back at me.

“Sorry, I left my phone in my room.  Rickey and I just went to go talk.”

“About?”

“Private issues.” He gave me a look.

“Well I’ll guess I’ll leave so you two can talk about private issues.”

“Terry don’t please”

“Don’t what?” He asked calmly. I couldn’t tell if he was mad or what.

“Stay, Rickey was just leaving.” I told him.

“You’re parents aren’t too fond of me B,”

“I’ll come over just wait.”

“Okay,” I walked back over to Rickey who was still standing by his car.

“Everything okay?” I asked making sure.

“Yea, thanks a lot Brielle,” He said giving me a hug. I hugged him back.

“No problem, I’ll see you later okay.”

“Yea bye” He said before getting back into his car. I made my way over back to Terry. He got in the car and I followed suit. The ride was silent and I didn’t know what to say or if I should say anything at all because I didn’t know if he was mad. I didn’t want things to turn sour between us because I didn’t think I would be able to handle it.

“How was the test?” I asked him.

“It was cool,” He responded.

We pulled up to his house and he exited the car walking up to the front door and walking inside. I followed him in and up to his room.

“Terry are you mad at me?” I asked him.

“Why would you say that?”

“Because I feel like you are giving me the silent treatment.”

“It’s just been a long day Brielle,” He said sitting down on the bed. I went and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tighter against him.

“Brielle tell me that nothing’s going on with you and this guy.” He said nuzzling my neck.

“Nothing is going on Terry,” I said pulling back and looking into his eyes. “Nor will anything ever happen. I’m with you Terry. I love you.”I said kissing his lips.

“I love you too B,”

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.5K 1.1K 19
Paige was always one of the popular girls, but never had a boyfriend before in her life, or even talked to boys at all. So when Brandon Dowey- one of...
1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
45.5K 543 8
Braine Jennings knew her senior year would be different. She is ready to finally figure out who she is and what it is that she wants, and is determin...
248K 3.7K 8
Josie Stevens moves out of the dormitory and into her first apartment to start off her second year of college. She and her roommate find themselves l...