Run Away (A Kuroo Tetsurō x R...

By EkanaAkimse

**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you... More

| Prologue |
Chapter 1 | Kenma's Cousin
Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
Chapter 4 | The Usual Sleepover is The Way to Get Closer
Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets
Chapter 6 | Braids
Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy
Chapter 8 | Exams and Conditions
Chapter 9 | The Arrival of Karasuno
Chapter 10 | Trapped
Chapter 11 | Ghost of Fukurodani
Chapter 12 | Comfort Doesn't Need To Be Words
Chapter 13 | Remind Kuroo Never to Let You Drink
Chapter 14 | Actually Just a Filler Chapter
Chapter 15 | Summer Training Camp Is A Paradise of Hot Volleyball Players
Chapter 16 | Hate Getting into an Unexpected Situation
Chapter 17 | Happier
Chapter 18 | Another Chapter We'll Wish Kuroo Was Real
Chapter 19 | Kenma's Not The Only Cockblocker
Chapter 20 | How Do You Even Respond To Confessions?
Chapter 21 | Bloody War
Chapter 22 | Bitches In The Beach
Chapter 23 | Kenma The Cockblocker
Chapter 24 | A Bunch of Extras Are In This Chapter
Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
Chapter 26 | 愛
Chapter 27 | Hungry For Food Or Hungry For Kuroo?
Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶
Chapter 29 | No One Can Mess With Kuroo's Girl
Chapter 30 | How To Piss Off Your Parents 101
Chapter 31 | Even in the Modern World, Family Wars Exist When There's a Bitch
Chapter 32 | It's Literally a White Christmas
Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party
Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic
Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo
Chapter 36 | When There Is Trouble, Pay It Double
Chapter 37 | I Can't Think of a Title, But I Guess "New Year" Will Do
Chapter 38 | Something Great Will Happen
Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene
Chapter 40 | Spending The Day on a Hotel Bed
Chapter 41 | Three Letter Word That Makes a Happy Tetsuro? You!
Chapter 42 | Daddy Kuroo Is Always so Caring
Chapter 43 | Through Thick and Thin
| Epilogue |

Chapter 2 | Who Goes to School go to Skip?

101 8 1
By EkanaAkimse

——————————
CHAPTER 2
Who Goes to School to Skip?
——————————

Kuroo's routine stayed the same the next mornings. He'd go out for an early jog, but then there was the anticipation of meeting you on the road again, although he had no luck.

You, on the other hand, have kept yourself on your bed as usual, binge-watching an anime series you've already watched for the fourth time. Checking the time, you groaned and shut your eyes. It was a few minutes before 7 in the morning, and you haven't even had a blink of sleep.

Still, you had to leave for school. It was your Aunt's day off and she had no idea you were skipping. 

Sighing lazily, you got up from your bed, letting yourself stumble from the usual dizziness and short black out as you grabbed a pair of underwear. First period starts on 7 and you were already late, but you didn't really intend to attend classes.

It only took you 30 minutes to get ready, and you left the house without bothering to have breakfast but a glass of milk. The journey to school was dreading as the sun was high up, and you only regretted not bringing an umbrella which you don't usually bring anyway.

---

Kuroo had been bored as hell listening to his teacher who was talking like a robot. He had good grades and great knowledge with the lessons that he even tutors Kenma before exams, so he wasn't worried about drifting off in class once in a while.

Leaning against his palm, he glanced out the window that was conveniently next to him, noticing a lone figure walking at the school grounds.

His forehead furrowed, wondering who was bold enough to come to school so late, until his eyes recognized the long* (H/C) hair and (F/C) glasses that framed your eyes. He stood up in surprise, eyes widened at your sudden appearance as he leaned against the window.

(Long* — sorry short-haired readers, there's a reason for this.)

"Yes, Kuroo-kun? Is something wrong?" The teacher irritatedly asked, unamused with the sudden disturbance in his class.

The black-haired male was surprised with his own action and quickly apologized, glancing at the window again only to see you gone. He wondered if he was just imagining things.

Until classes ended, he still couldn't get you out of his mind. He thought it was quite badass that you'd only come to school when you wanted, and it made him even more interested to know about you. He expected to see you in class after that since Yaku did say you were in their class, but you never even showed up.

"Listen to this," Inuoka, a first year member of the team, sounded like he had a big news to break. He was looking at Yamamoto in particular, who showed obvious interest. "Kenma's cousin goes to this school, right?"

The mohawk-haired male nodded eagerly, pressing closer as he urged his junior to continue. Kuroo continued to change his clothes, but his eyes were on Inuoka as he listened on their conversation. A certain observant member took notice of this.

"I saw her around earlier! I kind of wanted to approach her since she's Kenma's cousin and all, but she gave off unapproachable vibes and disappeared again suddenly."

'So it wasn't my imagination.' Kuroo thought, unable to hide the smile forming on his face.

"What's with the creepy smile, Kuroo-san?"

He grinned even more widely, shaking his head as he crossed his arms. "Nothing, let's get to practice!"

The volleyball team headed to their gym, having a small argument when they saw it was unlocked. The blame went to the first year Shibayama, since he was tasked to lock the gym the night before.

Since they didn't have a manager, setting up and stuff were all theirs to do. Lev went to the storage room to get the net, and he had to duck a bit to enter through the low doorway.

"Let's see..." He eyes roamed through the small space, his face contorting when he noticed an unfamiliar entity.

Walking closer, his eyes widened in realization and a scream erupted from his throat. The tallest member ran out of the storage room, shakily clutching on the shortest third year. "Y-Y-Yaku-san..."

"What's wrong, Lev?" The first years gathered around him, while his seniors only sighed and shook their heads on another one of his silly antics.

"G-Ghost! There's a ghost in the storage room!"

Yaku stared at him irritatedly and smacked his head. "You just can't find the net, could you?!"

"No! I'm telling the truth! A girl is lying on the floor! It's Sadako-san!"

The others watched the duo arguing as usual until Kuroo yelled at them to continue working. Sighing, he decided to get the net himself and see if Lev was actually telling the truth. Not that he believed in ghosts, he just wanted to see what the first year was talking about.

Scratching the back of his head and messing up his already messy hair, he entered the storage room and went directly where it was stored. He was about to get out when he heard movement from beside him, a shuffle seemingly from the floor.

His eyes widened and his heart beat slowly increased its rhythm from nervousness. Gulping down a lump from his throat, he turned around and looked at the source of the sound.

And there was indeed a girl lying on the floor. Lev wasn't lying, but it wasn't a ghost. Although it was odd to find someone sleeping inside the storage room of a supposedly locked gym, he wasn't stupid to not recognize the uniform the girl was wearing.

Kuroo crouched down beside the figure, noticing the familiar (H/C) locks that made him shake his head in realization. You were the one lying on the floor, just a jacket to serve as your bed. He remembered seeing you on the school grounds but didn't appear in class, so this is where you were, he thought.

He found himself staring at your sleeping face, sweat trickling down from your forehead caused by the heat. He always liked long-haired girls, but seeing how messy yours was and how it covered your face, he wondered if you'd look better with short hair. Your glasses were placed next to you, and he curiously picked it up and inspected the lens.

"Ah, shit!" You suddenly sat up awake, clicking your tongue in annoyance when you realized you overslept, surprising the man beside you as he stared at you with his hazel cat-like eyes.

Kuroo was quick to regain himself and smirked, now that you were awake, he could finally talk to you. "Good morning, princess."

You groaned, massaging the side of your head before wiping the sweat off your face and neck with you handkerchief. You felt around the floor for your glasses, having difficulty to see from the darkness and your seriously poor eyesight.

"Why are you sleeping here?" The captain questioned, watching you struggle as you searched for your vision that he was actually holding behind his back.

"Where the heck is it..." You mumbled, unintentionally ignoring him as you continued to fumble around the floor.

He might actually be a sadist, enjoying it how you desperately searched for your glasses while being unable to see anything clearly.

"I asked you, why are you sleeping here? If you answer properly, I'll give you back your precious glasses." The black-haired male showed you what you were looking for with a teasing smile.

And that was when you finally realized his presence. You turned to him with an irritated glare. Squinting your eyes, you tried to see him clearer and finally recognized who he was, although you didn't remember his name.

"Give it back!" You demanded. Your glare softened into a pleading look as you added, "Please."

"I'm actually a good guy, so here." He grinned playfully, finally handing you the treasure you've been searching for. Putting it on, your vision became adjusted and allowed you to see him clearer.

"Thanks." You uttered drily.

Kuroo stood up with a satisfied smile, taking the net along with him. "I'll keep my mouth shut, but you owe me this time." And with that, he left.

As you realized your situation, horror struck you, and you could only groan in annoyance. Of all times to oversleep, it was when you weren't at home. You could hear voices from outside the storage room, and knew you wouldn't be able to get out until the gym was empty again. Otherwise, you'd get in more trouble, and you didn't want that kind of bother.

Sighing, you decided to go back to sleep. Yes, that was how you dealt with your dilemma.

——————————
To Be Continued
——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.7K 21
You and Kuroo were once in love... until one day, he forgot all about you. *This is a random fanfic written on a whim. I do not own the characters no...
836K 21.4K 82
(F/N) (L/N) transfers to Nekoma after an accident, becomes the boys Volleyball team manager, and falls for the teams Captain. But when the training c...
20.3K 542 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
59K 1.8K 30
❞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❟ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬❟ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢...