Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 65

1.5K 123 48
By archana_authoress

Krish heard the news about Meenakshi through Rudra.. he told everything to everyone while having dinner and they all did a video call to Meenakshi and spoke with her for hours and advised her to take care.. and they diverted the call to their respective wives and they also spoke with her..

It's been few days after that incident.. Krish informed Jhanvi about Meenakshi's hospital visit the next day and she is visiting her everyday and spending time with her..

Jhanvi didn't came for two days in a row and Meenakshi called her..

Hello akka.. how are you? She asked in concern hearing her coarse voice..

Hmmm.. I'm good.. Jhanvi mumbled...

Are you sick?

Yeah!! I got light fever.. nothing else..

Aiyo akka.. take care okay?

Sure darling.. I'll meet you after three days okay? Will you be fine? Jhanvi asked..

Akka.. I'm.. now it's not an problem at all.. you just take rest.. I'll come there now..

No.. you will also catch fever.. don't come here...

Aiyo akka.. nothing like that will come to me.. I'm born and brought up in a village.. not pampered like you in a golden plate and closed doors like you all.... I'm immune to everything and this fever won't even dare to dream about me. Wait I'll come..

She said and cut the call and informed Soundarya about Jhanvi and got ready and left with the driver for her house and Krish's dad welcomed her and exchanged their pleasantries.. he showed her Jhanvi's room and left the girl's..

I told you not to come..

How can I can't come? Don't talk about this.. how are you now? She asked and checked the temperature.. as she said she had mild fever and Meenakshi made her a soup first and fed her.. she asked the cook to prepare rasam and rice for the lunch and went inside Jhanvi's room..

Rowdy.. Jhanvi mumbled looking at Meenakshi..

I can hear you.. she smiled and sat beside her and gave her a pill.. Jhanvi sighed and swallowed it and drank the water..

Meenakshi and Jhanvi spent the rest of the day by watching two movies and she left from there after having dinner as requested by Krish's mom who came at evening from her relatives house..

Meena how is she now? Soundarya asked Meenakshi who came down after changing into night dress..

Akka is fine athai.. just a normal fever . But Krish Anna's amma is not in home . She went for a family function yesterday itself.. that's why I went there to help her..

It's okay da ma.. she said and sat beside her and they talked for sometime and left to sleep..

She started to going office regularly to kill her time.. she started to spend time with Santhosh and Mahira and those three became really close friends in this span of time..

Rudra is going to return tomorrow as his tour got over and he is free for another two months..

Meenakshi is very excited to see him after nearly for more than a month.. at midnight Rudra's flight landed at Chennai and his driver waited for him outside the airport and picked up him..

He thanked his driver after getting down from the car and took his bags and walked towards the main door and opened the door and smiled looking at his wife who is sitting with drooping eyes while the eighties Tamil songs playing on the TV. He walked fast to his room with bags and kept it in the corner of the room and ran down to her and sat beside her..

Oi.. he whispered in her ears..

Hmm... She said and opened her eyes..

Enanga!!! You came? When? She asked happily..

He hugged her and pecked her lips and kissed her whole face cupping her jaw's.. she smiled in content and kissed his forehead cupping his left cheek..

I missed you both.. freaking so much... He said ..

We missed you too.. she said and leaned on his chest..

Why are you sitting here?

Waiting for you.. she said and kept her chin on his chest and looked him.

He smiled lovingly and kissed her forehead..

Come.. let's go.. he said and picked up her in bridal style and left for their room.. he took a quick shower and changed his clothes and joined Meenakshi to bed who is waiting for him..

They both cuddled and talked random things and slept eventually in eachother embrace after a long time..

One fine day.. Vijay, Santhosh and Rudra was talking something about his business in Vijay's office.. he visited his office most importantly to meet Mahira because Meenakshi told everything to him once he came and he was so curious to meet her .

Vijay called Mahira to his cabin and he introduced her to Rudra and she was so surprised to see him in person and gushed about that she is a big fan of him.. and even took selfies with him..

Vijay was getting jealous looking at them talking like they have known for years..

He cleared his throat and asked them..

Hmm.. that.. you both met each other and that's enough for today.. Mahi go to your cabin and will see you later..

No please.. I don't have work today.. I wanted to spend some time with you all.. she whined..

Anna.. here.. please.. one autograph.. she extended a paper and pen taking that out from her bag..

This girl will make me crazy one day.. Vijay mumbled .

Rudra heard this and laughed at him..

Why you are laughing? Mahira asked in amusement..

Nothing... Just like that.. he said and gave the paper which he signed to her and she did a small dance of happiness..

Aiyo.. I'll post this in my social media accounts today.. she said excitedly..

Santhosh ordered beverages for them and they had them while continuing their another session of conversation..

After a while Mahira left to her work..

Talk about Mahira with your parents soon.. first get engaged and then continue this relationship.. that will give you both an eternal bond.. you both will feel that you have atleast one person in your life that you can trust wholeheartedly.. without any hesitation.. Rudra said..

Santhosh raised his eyebrows hearing him and Vijay clapped his hands..

Wow.. that was something dude . Whooo whooo.. he whistled loudly..

Rudra chuckled and Santhosh laughed along with him..

They heard a knock on the door..

Are you expecting someone? Rudra asked..

No sir.. I already cleared our schedule for three hours.. I don't know whom it may be..

Santhosh.. go and look at the door.. Vijay said and he nodded and went to see the person..

He opened the door and widened his eyes looking at his father who is standing infront of him..

Appa... What happened? Why you came here? Anything emergency? He asked bewildered and his father smiled at his questions..

No.. he shook his head.. and hearing his voice Vijay and Rudra stood up from their place and went to the door..

Sir!! How are you? Rudra asked..

Come In sir.. Vijay said and dragged Santhosh inside with him..

Sit down please.. Vijay said and he sat down on the couch and looked around the office..

It seems that you altered your office.. he said..

Yes sir.. you visited me here before few years.. I made changes last year.. Vijay said..

Good.. this is more comfortable than the old one I think...

Yeah.. ofcourse sir..

How are you doing?

I'm fine Rudra.. how are you? And Vijay?

We are fine sir.. how is mam? It's been years since we saw her.. even she didn't attend Rudra's reception.. Vijay said.

She is fine and asked me to give her blessings for you both.. and at your reception time she wasn't well to attend Rudra.. he said..

It's fine sir.. no issues..

Santhosh order something for him.. Vijay said ..

Haan.. yes.. yes sir.. he said and dialled the cafeteria and ordered a coffee for his father..

Come sit my kids.. why you are all standing? They sat beside him and Santhosh sat in the opposite chair..

Congratulations Rudra.. heard that you are going to be a father.. I'm so happy for you.. he said..

Thank you sir..

How come you are here? It's a surprise for me..

I just came to visit Vijay.. I just came from a tour sir..

Yeah I know.. this boy is crazy cricket fan and he will watch every match.. so in my home everyone is also updated with each and everything.. he showed Santhosh..

They laughed and talked for few minutes..

Sir.. when you are going to plan Santhosh's marriage? Vijay asked suddenly..

Why? He asked shocked..

Just.. asking.. he said while laughing and Rudra glared at him..

What's urgency Vijay.. we will see after two or three years..

Yeah.. that's right.. Vijay said awkwardly..

Sir.. I want to talk with you.. Rudra said..

Appa.. you didn't told me that why you came here? Santhosh asked immediately cutting Rudra..

I came to get the car key da.. I wanted to take your mom to hospital..

Oh!! Hmm.. here.. you can go now..see you at evening.. Santhosh said hurriedly..

He is very afraid of his father and doesn't want him to mistake Rudra or Vijay in his marriage matter..

Yeah.. I'll go.. Rudra.. what you want to tell? He asked turning his attention to him..

About Santhosh's marriage..

And he explained everything to him, all details about Jeevitha except the part that Santhosh liked her..

Sir.. please don't mistake me that I talked about this at this place suddenly.. I was thinking to come to your home with my wife to talk about this.. but at your sudden arrival, I just thought that I don't want to drag this anymore.. Rudra said..

Santhosh's father was staring at the table..

Sir.. Vijay's voice brought him to the world..

What's your opinion? He asked looking at Santhosh..

Nothing appa.. whatever your wish is my wish.. I don't have any thoughts about my marriage till now.. he said looking at his feet..

Hmmm... Let me discuss with his mother first.. I'll myself call you once we decided Rudra..

Sir.. please consider this as our request.. we really wanted to marry her to a good guy with good family background which have good human beings.. that's why me and Rudra wanted Santhosh to marry Jeevitha..

You discuss with ma'am about this sir.. whatever you decided please let us know and we will be very happy if it's a positive response. Rudra said..

He smiled at Rudra..

Bye.. I'm leaving for now.. he said and left from there...

Santhosh sat down with a thud and exhaled deeply..

Rudra sir.. what's that? He asked

What what?

Sir.. that..

Santhosh.. don't get worked up on this matter.. let him decide.. I know he will say ok for this marriage.. Rudra said and Vijay also nodded..

How come you are so sure? He asked

We know.. they both said in unison..

Hmmm...

Okay.. I'm leaving now.. see you later.. Rudra said and left after hugging both of them..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.5K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
88.3K 4K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
22.1K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...
593K 47.9K 63
Completed storyβ™₯️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...