Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

Por fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... Más

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor

The truth

838 35 5
Por fantasydreamreader

The group arrived back in the castle. The ghosts waved goodbye to everyone before vanishing back to the Underworld.

"Kids go to the hospital wing... you all need treatment," Percy said. " Let the adults handle it from here."

"Okay, Mom....come on, guys," Harry said as they headed away to the hospital wing. Percy nods they all head to Dumbledore's office.

"Remus, be careful, okay....." Percy said, and Remus nodded when Regulus put up his disguise again. They all arrived at his office, and percy knocked on the door before entering.

Dumbledore was there along with Fudge, who looked like they were a meeting. " Sorry Professor, am I interrupting anything??" Percy said in a cheerful voice.

" No, not at all, Professor jackson. Is there something that you need?" Dumbledore asked. " Indeed, come on in Peter."

Soon, they all entered, and Fudge gasped seeing Peter alive, Sirius in the room and a werewolf walking with them. "A werewolf?!" Fudge said," Sirius Black and... Peter Pettigrew? You're alive?!"

" Professor Jackson...explain," Dumbledore said.

"Easy....see I found it weird that Sirius black kept only attacking at the Gryffindor tower when Harry is a Hufflepuff. So it got me thinking, what is in the tower that Sirius black wants more than my son's life? I did some digging with some of the professor's help here and found something interesting. " Percy said." So to figure out if it was true, we all went to check on it. That is when I found my son and his friends entering the Whomping Willow, which stopped moving. That was when we found Siruis was here at Hogwarts this whole time as a large Animagus dog."

"Is...is that how you escape Azkaban?!" Fudge said." Yeah, apparently, dementors don't sense animal emotions well," Sirius said

" As I was saying...." Percy said." When we met with Siruis, we learned some truth, that Siruis was not the secret keeper of the Potters he was a fake. It was Peter Pettigrew who was the real secret keeper. "

" Yes, yes! It's me! I was the secret keeper. I betrayed Lily and James to the Dark Lord. I killed those muggles and blamed it on Siruis as I faked my death. I even betrayed Karan Merha and Priya Merha." Peter said shakily." Can someone please get this snake off my neck, please?"

Krishna calmly took Topaz off his neck and petted the tiny hybrid snake who hissed happily.

" My word....even the Merhas?! Karan Merha was a historic Unspeakable. you're the reason his family died." Fudge said

" yes he is," Percy said " This whole time you had an innocent man locked up for a crime he did not commit while the real criminal was hidden in his rat Animagus disguised as a student pet. The Weasley pet."

"Good lord.....and the werewolf?"

"Oh, it's our dear Professor Lupin," Krishna said in a calm voice. " Isn't that right, Remus?"

"Indeed, it's me." Wolf! Remus said, " Good lord, you're talking? How are you talking?!" Fudge said

" You should thank Young Aishi Merha," Severus said. " She has a skill of potion making and had worked on a new and improved version of wolfsbane. The result is when you see it in front of you. It gives the werewolf the ability to hold on the human side and knowledge, even the ability to talk. I have been sending her notes to the previous maker of the wolfsbane who was happy and amazed with the new results."

" I am afraid that young Aishi has broken some rules as it's forbidden to experiment alone on a potion and use it without a potion master's approval," Dumbledore said

" No, she did not," Severus said. " As a Potions master, she experimented with me and under my guidance. She went through all legal proceedings, even testing under supervision.  The original potion maker was to publish her research and work tomorrow as it was made officially last week as a valuable potion. So she had all the legal right to use it and a good time, too."

"How do you feel, Remus?" Fudge asked " Sane...and still human despite I am in a wolf form," Remus said " Why that's incredible...If you all excuse me...I have to write to the Aurors and make a proper.... judgment"

" For your sake, Fudge, there should be a court hearing at the start of summer. I will have my lawyer and witness ready by then. Sirius will be under my care in the Potter manor till court date....is that clear?" Percy said with a charming yet dangerous smile.

"Yes ma'am," Fudge gulped. " Now if you all excuse me...I need to check on my babies," Peecy said, " Take care of this from here, Krishna?"

" Of course, my love," Krishna said as percy rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek before she left.

" Did I miss something?" Sirius whispered to Sameul." I will tell later, " He whispered back.

Meanwhile,  Madam Pomfrey was grumbling as she treated all the kids. A few of them got only scars from the willow, but only Ron and Aishi had to be bedridden for a while.

"I swear you kids spend more time in the hospital wing than in the outside world. Please stop running into danger, " She said as she placed a cast on ron leg.

" We don't find trouble... Trouble finds us, Madam Pomfrey," Harry said, sitting next to Aishi on her bed. " Agreed," the golden group said, making her sigh as she went to break a large slab of chocolate with a hammer.

" Now eat and take rest. Those who will not be bedridden tonight leave in 2 hours!" She said before leaving her office. " We love you, Madam Pomfrey," Blaise said.

"This is the most time I ever visited the hospital wing in a year than in my whole 7 years of Hogwarts Tom Riddle. " Sanjiv said, fixing up his shirt.

" That is what happens when you hang out with us," Draco said. " Mom will go crazy with worry if she sees and wounds me...I do hope these potions will fully remove it."

" Or just use makeup," Ron said. " You can borrow from Blaise." " Oi, no one touches my makeup," Blaise said, rudding his head and making Ron yelp in pain.

" Blaise, you put on mascara, and it's already running down your face," Theo teased as Blaise screamed and found a mirror.  He finds that Theo lied and chased him all over the room.

Everyone just laughed at this while Aishi quietly rested her head on Harry's shoulder. "Something the matter?" Harry whispered

" No, everything is perfect. " Aishi said."It is just....it felt peaceful that I was able to see them... one more time and feel their warmth. Is it bad I want it again, Hari? To keep their ghosts by my side every time"

Harry gently patted her head and kissed her forehead, which was bandaged. "I know how you feel... I felt the same when I first saw my parents' ghosts. Aishi, they might be gone, but not forever. They are still here...with us"

"They are? Where?"

"In you....in your heart. We carry a part of our parents in us, and that can never change. Even if you are alone, you can feel they are there with you every step of the way."

Aishi smiled sadly and hugged her boyfriend close before softly kissing him.

The golden group hooted and cheered as the couple broke the kiss. Harry annoyed threw a pillow at them with his wand, and a full-on pillow fight happened, filling the room with joy and laughter before it was stopped by Percy Jackson.

"As much as I want you all to have fun after this crazy night, it's late kids....time for bed," She said, helping Ron lie down.

" Mom, what happened? Any good news?" Harry asked

"Yeah, we getting he court date, and Peter is going to Azkaban. I am sure Samuel will create a special cage for him. Topaz is with Krishna at the moment, and Remus is still good in his wolf form"

"I am glad it worked." Aishi said," it going to help so many people. "

"Indeed, you should be proud," Sanjiv said. "And I didn't even think of it..."

"Thanks, guys."

" Also, Mom, nice hair piece," Sanjiv said, seeing a peacock-shaped hair piece holding percy hair up." I see you accepted his hand in marriage,"

" wha..what? I don't know what you mean by that, " Percy said, going red." Mom, I studied all skills to be a lord. Even though rings are normally used as proposals. However, when giving sentimental jewellery with the stone matching, the person who is courting the person who will receive the gift is a way of marriage proposal. "

" No way! Congrats!!" Hermione said as Percy was blushing hard." When did he propse?!"

"Well, umm...." Percy blushed, remembering the last date two days ago.

-----------------------------

It was a calm boat ride far from hogwarts in the lake. Percy played with the water as Krishna rowed it.

She smiled as she sneaked glance at her lover. She gets a playful idea and manipulates the water to splash his face.

"Percy..." Krishna warns mischievously as she smiles innocently before splashing her back. She laughed as she didn't get wet and splash more water at him as the boat docks. She ran quickly as the god chased after her.

She paused as she saw her reflection in the water as a woman in a beautiful ancient indian saree decorated with flowers smiling back at her as she vanished. Krishna picked up percy from behind and spinned her in the air as she shierks in surprise.

Soon, they sat in silence under a tree as she spoke. " Krishna..." "Yes?"Every time i am with you, i get annoyed with your teasing, but yet i fall for the affection. As if....as if we did this before....like long time ago."

" Perhaps we did once....in a past life," He said. " Perhaps we didn't.... Who knows."

"You will know....Mr Preserver of the Universe," She said before laughing as flowers rain on her. " I know that was your doing."

" You can't prove it~" He said as she flicked his forehead, making him pout as she laughed.

He smiled softly, seeing her smiles. In the past, she rarely smiled, but since she had her sons with her, the children of hogwarts and him. Her genuine smiles were seen more.

He gently took a box he had. He was unlucky with his other halfs in his old two lives. This life there is nothing in the universe stopping them from being together in this mortal life to be happy till their departure from their earthly bodies.

" Percy....I" He said as she looked at him and gasped seeing the Jewellery. " Krishna....Are you sure...."

" i am....i want you....To be mine" He said 'once again for every life i chose you'

" To be honest.....i never though i will find anyone i will be with..i accept your proposal Shri Krishna "

‐--‐‐--------------------

" Better ask guru Dev for a peferct wedding date" Aishi giggled as all the kids laughed and smiled seeing thier mother figure blushing face.

Harry smiled more seeing his mom genuinely happy. He knew this day would come since seeing krishna and learning. He knows that soon maybe in the future she will learn who she is deep inside.

" What got you so quiet happy?" Aishi said whispering " Here i though you will be the one opposing, hari"

" lets just say i knew it was coming. " Harry said " Mom may looked happy and go lucky but she was hiding the pain. She is truly happy as she found the right man for her. I know she will be happier with him."

" That doesn't mean she will stop loving you..." Aishi said " Now you getting a dad and who knows...you will become a big brother in the future. "

"That will be a miracle. Maybe once this battle is over....once this is all done. When peace will come. " He held her close as they looked at rhe moonlit sky before falling asleep in its wamth.

Bonus

Paravti and Persephone cheered as it was confirmed of the couple soon to be marriage.

" Hey what did we miss?" Karan said as the parents had returned as see the show.

" Percy and Krishna are officially getting married" Hades said which caused James to faint in Karan arms as Lily and priya cheered with the goddess.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

377K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...
363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
9.2K 7 1
so maybe the world is crumbling, but I'll be standing next to you. the ocean and the traveler. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...
465K 8.1K 19
Hey guys, this is a Harry Potter/PercyJackson crossover! Here's the prologue( this won't be in the book): Sally Jackson, a young orphaned girl, was t...