DEAL - Mr Kim

By Taeriti03

Deal that drags two people in the Love. But Is there love without sacrifice ... Love without pain.... Lov... More

1 - Deal
3 - wedding
4 - Home
5 - who is she... 🚫
6 - it's complicated
7 - shirtless chicken
8 - Birthday party
9 - what's yours problem
10 - Bali
11- Lila is upset 🚫
12-photo
13- friends or feelings
14 - Past
15- control
16 - sleep together
17 - k裏
18 - bighit
19 - bye bye
20-party
21- confession 🚫

2 - y/n in dilema

6 1 0
By Taeriti03

Y/N is laying in her bed thinking about the situation she is in..

She started to talk to herself...

What if I agree with him.. He said that will have a separate life.. But is it possible.. I should not drag myself into any worse situation than I already am..

Ahhh... This is so frustrating... Well.. He don't want me and I don't want him... We can become friends... And for others we will be a couple....

Hmm.... But... What if in the future their parents will ask for a kid.... No, no, no.. I am out... I am not gonna do this deal..

I don't want resposibilities... I will be trapped...

She immediately picked up her phone dialing his number...

On call

Taehyung- hey... You call me this late... Are you ready for the deal...

Y/n - Mr kim... I am not into this deal... That's why I called you...

He is shocked that why is she denying... He managed to convey her in the cafe and now...

Taehyung - but... Why.. I mean you don't have to be this early... Think about this with cool mind.. I will send you the contract read that and then tell me...

Y/n is getting frustrated by him... He can't just force her to do the thing she don't want...

Y/n - Mr kim... I am not going to do any deal with you.. Get that thing straight in your mind...

Saying this she cut the call as she doesn't want to listen to him...

I did right... I think if I will be associated with him, my life will take 180 degree change... He is famous.. I am not... He is rich... I am not... The Camera don't leave him.. And I hate being in focus...

Saying this she lay down in her bed...

On the other side taehyung was confused by her behavior but sent her the contract although she didn't want....he turned his gaze by the voice...watching some one in front of him that melted his heart...

The smile he always cherrish.. The reason he need someone for the deal... The secreat that is hidden from the world... His love... Or maybe something he also don't know....

.........................

Few days later

Y/n came home late from usual.. She had a project to complete for her office... Being an intern as a fashion designer she needs to follow her superior...

As she opened the door of her house and watch her parents ready in nice dress... She felt sad as they were not talking to her...

It's been 3 days and the fact that her parents are still not talking to her is eating her up... Her heart broke and eye glisten due to tears forming in her eyes..

She hides her tears putting a fake smile and paced to her parents in the living room...

Where are you both heading huhh... She asked excitedly and her mom roll her eyes at her...

Mom - we just came back after attending a wedding... And you know our relatives were asking.. When is yours daughter getting married... They even suggested some man for you.

But look here our daughter doesn't want to get married.. She is so selfish that she doesn't think about her parents'respect... All she wants is to be stubborn...

Her mother lashed at her letting out her frustration.. Y/n put her bag at couch looking at her mom emotionlessly...

Y/ n - seriously mom, you are calling me selfish just because I don't want to get married .... And what about you... All you care about is those relatives...

Dad - y/ n, watch your language...

Y/n scoffed at her parents... And tried to leave the room.. But her mom grabbed her wrist turning her around...

Mom - y/n ,we think only best for you...why don't you want to get married... Do you want to stay alone for your whole life...

Y/n - yes mom... I want to stay alone for my whole life...

Mom - then go to mountains why are you here... Atleast you will not be a burden to us... I want to be free from those taunts...

Dad - stop it leena (y/n mom) ..now you are crossing the limit...she is never a burden to me and will never be... And I will support my princess if this is all she want...

Her dad tried to handle the situation but y/n's mind was stucked at the word burden... She never in her life thought that her mom would say these kinds of words to her...

Her mom realised what she said a moment ago and immediately guilt took over her..

Y/n yanked her hand from her moms grip and got out of the house only with the phone in her pocket...

She was walking on the street not knowing where to go.... She has only a best friend shiny... But she don't want to bother her at this time...

It's hitting 11 at night.....she arrived a park away from her house.. After taking a seat in the corner of the bench she closed her eyes trying not to cry...

That specific word is hitting her mind again and again... She knows that her mom didn't mean that but she will be a burden if she will stay with them..

Her mom is also bearing all the tantrums from others just because of her stubborn self..but she is scared of the things that she had been avoiding from all these years...

After 10 minutes she called someone.... She thought alot about this thing... And now she is going to take a big step of her life that is going to change her life entirely..

On call...

Y/n - I am ready.... Let's get married...

She said void of emotion while on the other hand taehyung was excited listening to her...

Taehyung - okay let's meet tomorrow then... To sign the contract... We have few things to discuss..

Y/n - can you meet me now...

Taehyung - but it's already late and i am in seoul while you are in busan...

Y/n - are you coming or not...

Taehyung - I am coming...it will take a minimum of 2 hours...are you okay with that.... Miss kang..

Y/n - yes...

Taehyung - okay then where should we meet...

Y/n - I am sending you the location...

Taehyung - okay

Saying this they disconnected the call...

A single tear escaped her eye she was controlling all this time...

Her phone was ringing continously.. She took her phone texting her father that she is at her friends house...

After almost 2 hours and more a figure came in her view... He was wearing a mask this time too...

He was confused looking at her sitting in the park all alone at this time...
He came with some folder in his hand... Sitting beside her..

Read it carefully... And if you want to change something.. Just tell me. saying this he handed her the folder....

She read it carefully in silence and after some time she looked at him...

Remove the clause number 9....she said and he took that folder reading that sentence...

No 9.... holding hands ,waist and kissing sometimes if needed to prove the family members will be okay from both the partners...

Taehyung - what's wrong in this.... We have to do this... Sometimes..

Y/n - no kiss...

She said looking away from him... He scoffed at her...

Taehyung - as if I am dying to do this... Huhh...

Y/n - and what if your parents will ask for kids...

Taehyung - then we will have to do that...
She immediately looked at him with the face 'are you even serious' ...

Taehyung - we will say that you are unable to concieve child because of the health issues....

Y/n - hmm... Smart .. You have already thought of the situations...

Taehyung - yes, I am... We will be staying at my house, not with my parents... That will be easy for us... We will not have to act everytime...

Y/n - okay.... So tomorrow.. Done..

Taehyung - tomorrow.. What he asked looking at her confused... But listening to her his eyes widen..

Y/n - tomorrow means after 20 hours we are getting married...

Taehyung - are you serious... It's already 3 am in morning... We need to tell about us to our family... We need to arrange everything...

Y/n - your and my family... And some close friends that's it... Is it that hard..

He sigh shaking his head....

Taehyung - why are you in a hurry... Is everything okay... You are sitting all alone in the park in the middle of the night...

Y/n - everything is fine... What about day after tomorrow...

She asked from him while he nodded after thinking deeply...

Taehyung - so we will call each other by name... No formality...

Y/n - hmm

After that they discussed few things to avoid getting suspicious... He stood up from the bench streching his arms... It's 5 in the morning... He will book a hotel room and will call his family here in busan... As they have today only to discuss the matter...

Taehyung - are you not going home...

Y/n - I will...

Taehyung - I didn't see any car while coming... Is your home is in walking distance...

Y/n - No

He turned around to look at her... She is still sitting at her previous position...

Taehyung - let me drop you...

Y/n - I am not going now... You can go...

Taehyung- why...

Y/n - I need some time alone..

She lied to him as she don't even know where she is... She will go back with the help of location when taehyung will be gone...

Taehyung nodded and went to his car driving to his hotel room... While she returns back to her house...

They both didn't got sleep....y/n was packing her important stuff while taehyung was busy making arrangements for the wedding venue and other things...

Y/n's mom entered her room looking at her daughter deep in thought... She sat beside her in bed making her startled... Holding her hands her mom started a conversation...

Mom - I am sorry baby... I didn't mean anything I said before...

Y/n - I know mom...

Mom- I cooked your favorite dish... Wanna join for breakfast...

Y/n nodded her head giving a soft smile...

Mom- let's go then...

They both went to dining area where his dad was already waiting for both of them... He was shocked looking at daughter mother duo smiling at each other...

Dad - y/n...are you okay...

Y/n - I am great dad...

Saying that they all started having breakfast.. His dad was happy that everything is normal between them...

Y/n - dad, mom... I have something to tell you both..

Mom- what happened my child..

Y/n - I want you both to meet someone... He is coming today after an hour.. So dad can you please skip your office...

Her Mom and dad exchange a glance with each other..

Dad - if you say so... Do I know him..

Y/n - I don't think you know him...

After the breakfast she went to her room getting ready before they arrive... She wore a simple outfit ...red top with white jeans also minimal makeup..

Coming down stairs she went to the kitchen looking at her mom arranging snacks and juice for them... She had already sent her location to him ...

Mom - everything is arranged... But at least tell me who is coming...

Y/n - mom... Have pateince... You will know when...

Y/n got interrupted by the bell rings at house... His dad went to welcome them.. Both families are unaware of the things their children want to share...

Y/n also reached at hall Taehyung was talking with her dad...

Both their parents got settled on the couch looking at their children... Aoora was also there as he is manager of taehyung...

Taehyung came and stand beside her... They made an eye contact like they are talking with their eyes.. A simple nod from y/n then he hold her hand and look forward to their parents...

Taehyung - mom, dad... We are in love with each other and wants to get married...

Saying that they both went to their parents explaining them everything...

Like they hide their relationship from everyone because taehyung is very famous... And he is busy in his schedule...

Y/n is fashion designer and Taehyung is model so that's how they met and became friends..

They want secret marriage because y/n wants a normal life without camera, paparazzi... And media...

Y/n dad- so... That's why you rejected every proposal... You should have told us y/n...it was not that big of a deal...

Y/n 's dad asked her and she was looking at his dad searching for some excuse...

Taehyung - uncle... I asked her to hide everything from you both... Even my parents were unaware of our relationship...

Tae's dad- so when do you both are thinking to get married...

They both looked at each other... Y/n bit her lip in nervousness... She was nervous from the things happening with her.. Although everything is fake but then also they are going to start a new life...

Taehyung - Tomorrow...

Their eyes widen...

Tae's mom- but tae it's too early...we need time to prepare.. Invitation, venue, everything...

Taehyung - mom... We need simple wedding... Just two family, close friends.. Also.. I had arranged everything... You all have to do is getting ready for tomorrow..

Y/n's mom - so, you both had already planned everything...

Tae and y/n - yes...

Y/n's mom - y/n..are you doing this wedding early because of our yesterday's
Fight...

Y/n hold her mom's hand shaking her head...

Y/n - you just gave me the courage to tell you everything....

Tae's mom - so.. Y/n...you both should go to buy your wedding dress....

Taehyung go buy the best dress for my soon to be daughter...

She said coming to y/n and hugged her gently... They all smiled at both of them...

While y/n was feeling guilty because she knows that this is all fake... She hugged her back looking at taehyung...

They made an eye contact.. But y/n immediately turn her gaze away from him...

Both families congratulate each other... They were smiling and looking at her family y/n smiled genuinely..

They both went to buy their dress while there parents were together.... Talking and knowing each other..

In the car Aoora was sitting on passengers seat while taehyung and y/n at the back seat... Silence was surrounding both of them... As they don't know what to say...

Aoora broke the silence...

Aoora - sir.. The folder you needed...

Saying this he handed him the folder, taehyung opened it and y/ n looked at him for the explanation..

Taehyung - he knows everything..

He said assuring her but she felt anger rising in her blood.. She didn't told anyone but he already had told about the contract...

Taehyung - he is the one who was there that day... At your house..

Y/n raised her eyebrows looking at aoora... She then read the contract again... Being satisfied she signed them...

Aoora - we are here sir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 28 17
Please vote and share this story....
1.2M 63.5K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
176 0 13
This is smut/fluff so be warned. There's also a painful twist but hang in there.
60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..