A HATE LOVESTORY....

By soulwords2308

She is cute He is matured She expresse her feelings... He hides that a lot.... she have a free soul while... More

Introduction....
ADITYA GUPTA...
PRIYA MAHAJAN...
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
πŸ”΄Important Announcement πŸ”΄
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38...
chapter 39
chapter 40-: THE END..

Chapter 34

43 3 0
By soulwords2308

*AUTHOR POV*

"Good morning mr.aditya gupta, now get up" Priya said on call.

"Hummm, Priyaaaa. Just two minutes yarr" he said in sleepy voice.

"No...no one more minutes and all, go and fresh up. today is your birthday and for your information we are going today on date...OUR FIRST DATE..." Priya said and hearing this he open his eyes quickly and sit on his bed

"Are you free today?" He asked and she humble, "okay than get ready I'm coming in one hour's to pick up you..."

"Okay..." She said and Hung up the call. He then get ready wearing this

And Priya also get ready wearing this...

Soon Priya's phone rang and she run towards enters but stopped by her parents...

"What happened mom?" She asked.

"Are you going outside for work?" Her dad asked and she nodded..

"Is that work are important?" Her mom asked

"Yes mom, but--why are you asking. Did you want to say something to me?" She asked

Nandini and aanad look at eachother and then aanad nodded and Nandini said Priya "yes, but you go you have important work na...we will talk in evening..."

"Okay...but if you have something urgent than i will go later after discussion..." She said.

"Come beta, first have a sit" aanad said and Priya nodded. She texted Aditya to 'wait for a while her parents want to discuss with her something...'
Then they all sit on sofa and aanad Started.

"See, beta you're grow up now and also successed in your career, till this journey your mom-dad was with you but what about next?" He asked and Priya raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"We will be not able to support you till your last breath, your mom and me are getting older now, we want to see our children's have someone who will take care of them after us...like we do.." And she understands a little bit what they want to say...

"So...?" She asked.

"So...,i think it's time find a person who will support you till your last breath, will always there to protect you and also love you like we do, you will be always our princess but it's time be someone's queen now..." Aanad said and Priya's doubt come true....

"Okay, But why hurry? I mean I'm ready--" she was cutoff by her father "no beta, we are not in hurry to get you married, it's just--"

"Just..?"

"Actually Priya.., we found a boy for you and he wants to meet you as soon as possible because he's going outside of the country for he's work...so...." Nandini said...

"Mom, i will meet him if I found he's okay, other wise I'm not going to meet him..." Priya said and her parents agree...

"Okay than, mom-dad i need to go now. It's getting late, he is waiting for me"

And was about stood up when her mom asked "who is he?, your p.a?"

And she nodded and run towards enters, after sitting in his car she said "Hurry up or someone will see us...." Priya said and he started car.

When car come outside the house she took a sign of relief and closed her eyes..

"What happened, did someone asked you ?" He asked and she nodded...

"Mom asked me" she said.

"Then what you said?" He asked

"Nothing, i just said lie and run away from them..." And they both laugh...

"But why they stopped you?" He asked.

"They have found a boy for my marriage..." She said and suddenly he stopped the car that Priya was about to fall but saved because of seat belt...

"Aadi..." She asked in horrible. "Sorry.. sorry... sorry..sorry..., are you okay?, I'm extremely sorry dear.." he said in hurry checking her hands, palm and head...

"No, I'm fine. Be careful" she said and sit back properly.

"Hummm..." He said and again started he's car.

"Leave this topic first tell me where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise..." He said and she sit there looking at window, she knows how stubborn he is, if he don't want to tell someone something than he can't...

But suddenly she hured a song which was her favourite...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tu jo nazron ke saamne kal hoga nahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main marna jaun kahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main marna jaun kahi

Tujhko bhool jaun kaise Maane na manaun kaise Tu bata..Roke na ruke naina Teri aor hai inhe toh rehnaRoke na ruke naina.....

**I just found only few of this lyrics on internet but I'm giving you song name...Reading the lyrics some people get it but who didn't get it ...than please check out this song on YouTube...**

&ong name-:RUKE NA RUKE NAINA...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a while they reached there. Priya come out of car and get stuck on her place seeing the seen infornt of her...

Actually he arranged a Lunch date near a sea, it's was really looking beautiful...

Then he made her sit on table and soon waiter come with the food And they grew to eat.

After lunch they both go for a walk there. She was holding he's arm with one hand and other one was holding with Aditya's hand's..

"Sooo, when we are going to tell our parents about our relationship?" She asked suddenly...

"Soon, I'm just waiting for correct time" he said..

And here there conversion start that till evening's 4:00 clock..

"So let's go to other place" he said..

"One more?" She asked in suprised and he nodded...

They sit in car and drove off towards the next destination...

After half an hour they both reached at the destination and come out of the car.

"Where...?" She asked.

"Come with me..." Saying he grab her waist and walked towards a building.

They enter in elevator and come on terrace, where the cold winds was coming. Priya look around the view of sunset was looking cool....

From that top building,all the Mumbai City was looking and then her eyes fall on one interesting thing...

A swing was there...., she look at him and asked "can I sit on that swing..." He nodded and she run in excitement and sit there...

Then he also come for her help, in there enjoyment they don't know when it got dark....

They both sit on the Swing, and Aditya call someone, then one men come with a cake...
He gave that to us and left after wishing happy birthday to Aditya...

Than Aditya said "I'm cutting this cake after a long time.... After uncle's death i never celebrate my birthday...but now after 10-12 year's I'm doing... because of you and your family..."

Priya was just sitting there looking in his eyes, he's each and every word was coming from his heart...

"Now, end this your Thank you function. First cut the cake it's looking delicious... I want to taste it..." Priya said like a little girl and his smile whlie nodding his head.

And he cut the cake,  Priya Clapped and sung the birthday song...he then feed her first piece and then she did same.

"It's not sweet.." he said.

"No aadi it's sweet and delicious" she said. And taste the piece that he was holding and eat a little bit.

"See it's sweet " she said and he then again taste it...

"Now it's a little bit sweet.." he said and look at her. She was looking at him in confusion and seeing a smirk on his face, she thought 'he want something..'

Thayhe pull her closer by her waist and whisper in her ear "I want my gift wifey" and gossbamp enter in her whole body giving her butterfly's...

He that kiss on her ear bone and she closed her eyes..., then he made her look at him and asked "can i..." Before he could say she attached her lips with him...

They both were responding the kiss with same love... It was a first kiss of them...

But that kiss Brock when Aditya's phone rang,

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:✩

Hey guys 💜🫶

Hope doing well 🤞✨

It's there first kiss, soon first night will also come..😉
Just stay tuned 😁

By the way, do '🌟', comment, share with your friends and Follow for more...

Love from SOULWORDS..😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.1K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
484K 24.3K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
66.7K 3.2K 27
Highest position no #16 in fan fiction date - 25/09/2016 Isn't it too irony that what we denied to do we exactly do the same thing. Everyone says lov...
30.4K 1.1K 20
A billionaire in an open relationship with his wife falling head over heels for his kid's nanny🌚