The Other Side - A Boys of To...

By Kitkat4325

We've all heard the story of Shannon Lynch, but have you heard the other side of the story from her sister, M... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
Chapter 1- Pilot
Chapter 2- New beginnings
Chapter 3- "Great" first day
Chapter 4- Ah shite
Chapter 5- Second first day
Chapter 6- Taking Chances
Chapter 7- Deja Vu
Chapter 8- Stopped
Chapter 9- Do I know you?
Chapter 10- Sour
Chapter 11- Long Time No See
Chapter 12- Up we Go
Chapter 13- Spicy Babies
Chapter 14- Eyes on the road
Chapter 15- Misery
Chapter 16- The room
Chapter 17- Last Minute Visits
Chapter 19- Lead the Way
Chapter 20- Hit the lights
Chapter 21- Easy Peasy
Chapter 22- Off We Go
Chapter 23- Need a Lift?
Chapter 24- Facial Suction and Erectile Dysfunction
Chapter 25- Hands in the Air
Chapter 26- Drunk Spells and Funky Smells
Chapter 27- Here We Go Again
Chapter 28- Whipped
Chapter 29- Legends
Chapter 30- I Spy
Chapter 31- Fight or Flight
Chapter 32- Cracks
Chapter 33- Obvious
Chapter 34- Burn it down
Chapter 35- Anything?
Chapter 36- Long Time No See
Chapter 37- I'm Sorry
Chapter 38- Where the Hell Is Johnny?
Chapter 39- Again
Chapter 40- I'm Fucked

Chapter 18- Crushes, Cats, and Crisis

646 31 3
By Kitkat4325

Ethan

"Gibs come on this is creepy" I hissed at my fuck nut of a brother as he leaned closer to the bedroom door we were standing outside of and eavesdropped.

"Shhhh they're talking about boysss" he teased, listening in on the girl's conversation.

We were at Claire Biggs house, of course, because I couldn't seem to keep Gibsie away from her despite Hughie's retaliation.

Claire had some friends over, Lizzie Young and someone else I guessed.

Gibsie had been lingering outside of the bedroom door for far too long now as our cat sat in the bathroom, shitting its guts out.

Giggles erupted from the other side of the door, and I snapped to attention at the familiarity of them.

Marci

I inched closer to the door beside Gibsie, now listening in as well.

"Oh so now your interested" he mocked, nudging me with his shoulder.

Yeah. Now I was interested.

Because after our late night call last night, I had texted her, and I still hadn't gotten a text back.

I knew I shouldn't care, it was just a stupid text message, but after last night, I couldn't seem to get my phone call with Marci off of my mind.

Because I had slept through the night.

I hadn't done that in months.

Nevertheless in that room.

Gibsie flung the door to Claire's room open while I was mid- thought.

"Oh my god," Claire shrieked, tossing a pillow at the tall, blonde, hunk of a dumbass that my brother was.

"I have a problem!" Gibsie announced, catching the pillow mid-air.

"Gerard!" Claire hissed, glaring. "Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"There's no time," he replied. "I need your help, babe."

"I'm not your babe," Claire grumbled. "What if I had been naked in here?"

"Then I would die a happy man," he retorted and I watched as the jaw of each of the four girls in Claire's room dropped.

Lizzie was there, I was right about that, and Shannon was sat beside her, curled up against a pillow with a bag of snacks set in her lap.

There, sat beside Shannon, and tucked under a fluffy pink blanket, was Marci.

Her hair was flowing freely down her back, she was wearing a pair of pink joggers with a white shirt, and her feet were dressed in a pair of pink polka dot socks.

Her small frame was lying against the headboard, her head rested on a pillow as she stared back at me curiously.

Fuck she was so hot.

"It's the cat." Gibsie continued beside me, distracting me from my ogling.

"Brian?" Claire questioned.

"You named your cat Brian?" Shannon chuckled.

"He's not my cat," Gibsie replied. "I don't even like cats." I frowned at that.

"I hate cats." I complained, thinking of the white ball of fur that was shitting down the Biggs drain at the moment.

"Then whose is he?" Marci questioned from the bed.

"Our Mam's," Gibsie replied, gesturing to me.

"He's her pride and joy."

"And the favorite child" I added.

Gibsie turned back to Claire, "He's had an episode."

"Another one?" Scrambling off her bed, she adjusted her pajama shorts and padded towards him. "Where?"

"Uh..." Shrugging sheepishly, Gibsie gestured to the door that we had just barged through.

"He's in my house?" Claire squealed.

"Why is your cat in her house?" Lizzie asked, and Shannon nodded approvingly at that.

"He wasn't feeling well," Gibsie replied. "I took him for a walk."

"You took your cat for a walk?" Lizzie shook her head. "Boy needs institutionalizing."

"Right on that" I grumbled.

"It's not that strange," he huffed defensively. "I live across the street."

"Did you put a leash on him?" Lizzie questioned.

"Obviously." Gibsie looked at her like it was the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. "How else was I supposed to walk him over here?"

"Then I stand by my previous statement."

"Wow, you're a barrel of laughs, aren't ya?" Gibsie shot back sarcastically. "Pierce is a lucky lad."

Lizzie responded by flipping him off.

"Focus," Claire snapped, clicking her fingers in Gibsie's face. "Where is he now?"

"He's in your bathroom."
Grimacing, Gibsie added, "He's had an accident."

"What kind of accident?" Claire growled.

He shrugged sheepishly.

"The explosive diarrhea kind?"

"Gerard!" Claire screamed, slapping his bicep. "I told you not to bring him over here after the last time."

"I was worried," he groaned, rubbing his arm. "I'm sorry. But you have to help me, Ethan wouldn't"

"Because you said he needed a walk! The fuck was I supposed to say!" I shouted.

Ask Hughie to help you," Claire growled, planting her hands on her hips. "I'm tired of rescuing you."

"I can't," he groaned. "He's dropping Katie home and picking up the lads before we go out."

"So why are you still here?" Lizzie quipped, as she flicked through a magazine.

"Hey," Shannon said quietly, poking her rib. "Don't be mean."

"Ugh!" Claire growled as she stomped out of the room with Gibsie hot on her heels, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

"That boy is an idiot," Lizzie muttered, not looking up from her page. "Our friend is in love with a class-A idiot."

"I'll pray for her" I sighed, turning back to the door to leave.

"He's not that bad," Shannon replied and then quickly backpedaled. "Hold on – you think Claire's in love with Gibsie?" she asked, as if it wasn't painfully obvious that he was.

"Isn't it obvious?" Lizzie asked at the same time that I said "Duh".

"What girl in her right mind puts up with years of flirting and tormenting if she doesn't have serious feelings for him?" Lizzie continued.

"Gerard!" Claire screamed at the top of her lungs, distracting us both. "Your cat is shitting in my bathtub!"

"I know," Gibsie groaned loudly. "It smells so bad, and he won't stop."

"I have to see this," Shannon snickered, scrambling off the bed. "Are you coming?"

Lizzie shook her head. "Nope. I've seen more than enough of their antics to last me a lifetime, thank you very much."

As I turned to face Shannon as she walked out, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

I looked down to see Marci curved around me like she hadn't seen me in years.

I wrapped my arms around her back, and she pulled away swiftly.

"Hey grumps"

"I'm still smiley- " I argued, but before I could give it thought, she grabbed onto my wrist and headed towards the door.

"Come on, I've got to see this" she said, and I followed behind like a lamb to the slaughter.

Authors Note

heyyyy

So i've been writing ahead (hence why i haven't updated) so ive gotten like half of 6 different chapters written. anyway, my notes have gotten a tad wordy so...

if your reading this, this is your sign to go watch the first iron man.

go check out my pinterest for inspo boards on this story @defnotkaty

that's all (this is still wordy so i'm sorry)

Ily!! (you are loved 🥰)

- Kat

WC- 1186

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 16.5K 87
the story of a famous girl and her biggest fan. -- completed --
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
104K 3.1K 43
When Becky and Freen meet during the workshop of a new series in which they would work together, they decide to make this the best job of their lives...
909K 48.3K 53
When Jason and Darrelle make a bet involving Darrell's dating life, he thought it would be easy since women were usually his strong suit. What he did...