𝗔 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗼...

By Laurentiino

In a cruel twist of fate, Bron, a mild-mannered accountant in his mid-thirties, met his untimely demise due t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins
Chapter 2: The Shape-Shifting Showdown: Oolong's Redemption
Chapter 3: Fire Mountain's Fiery Challenge and Chi-Chi's Arrival
Chapter 4: Strawberries and Shenron's Blessing
Chapter 5: Tournament Trials and Jackie Chun's Challenge
Chapter 6: Reunion of Bonds: A Saiyan Family's Destiny
Chapter 7: The Triumph of Mastery: Raditz's Redemption
Chapter 8: Clash of Saiyans
Chapter 9: Senzu Secrets and Saiyan 'Alliances'
Chapter 10: Clash of Titans: Saiyans vs. Frieza
Chapter 10.5: Newfound Power
Chapter 11: Mutated Super Saiyan
Chapter 12: A Challenge For The Next Generation
Chapter 13: The Future Fighters
Chapter 14: Perfection
Chapter 15: This Is True Strength!
Chapter 16: Majin Buu's Reckoning
Chapter 17: The Destroyer Arrives
Chapter 18: Level Of The Gods
Chapter 19: Universe 6 Tournament [1]
Chapter 20: Universe 6 Tournament [2]
Chapter 21: A God Gone Rogue
Chapter 23: Tournament of Power [2]
Chapter 24: A Tale As Old As Time
End: One And The Same

Chapter 22: The Tournament of Power! [1]

170 10 1
By Laurentiino

Turles had dedicated himself to rigorous training under Beerus's guidance, striving to unlock a new level of power akin to that of the destroyers. Despite his relentless efforts, the elusive breakthrough remained just beyond his grasp. Time was slipping away, and Turles couldn't afford to delay any longer—not with news of Zeno's universe survival tournament looming on the horizon.

Turles stood before Gohan and Goten, a small, intricately crafted device clasped in his hand—a gift that he and Bulma had labored over in secret. The Fusion Band, they called it—a marvel of technology designed to merge its wearers not just in power, but in spirit as well.

Gohan's eyes widened with curiosity as he reached out to examine the device. "This is incredible," he remarked, turning it over in his hands. "But how do we undo the fusion?"

Bulma, ever the pragmatic inventor, chimed in with an answer. "Simple. Just remove the band from your arm, and you'll revert back to your individual selves."

Excitement danced in Goten's eyes as he bounced on his heels. "Can we try it now?" he pleaded, eager to experience the fusion firsthand.

Turles, however, shook his head with a knowing smile. "I think it's best to save it for the tournament," he suggested. "We'll have plenty of opportunities to put it to the test then."

Goten's shoulders slumped in disappointment. "Aw, man," he sighed, but the prospect of wielding such power in the upcoming tournament reignited his enthusiasm.

With the promise of the Fusion Band awaiting them in the heat of battle, Gohan, Goten, and Turles shared a silent vow to make the most of their combined strength when the time finally came.

Meanwhile, as the day of the tournament drew nearer, the roster for Universe 7's team began to take shape. Turles, Kakarot, Raditz, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Nappa, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, and Krillin—all formidable warriors in their own right—stood ready to represent their universe on the grand stage of the tournament.

With the fate of the universe hanging in the balance, Turles and his allies steeled themselves for the challenges that lay ahead, each resolved to fight with all their might in the ultimate battle for survival.

.

.

.

The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as Turles addressed his comrades, their presence a formidable force among the diverse assembly of contestants from across the twelve universes. His words were laced with confidence and determination, infusing his team with a renewed sense of purpose.

"Alright, I'll handle this one solo," Turles declared, his smirk reflecting his unwavering resolve. "But remember, stick together in pairs, and give it everything you've got. No holding back."

Krillin, ever eager, leaped into the fray of enthusiasm. "You heard the man! Let's do this!"

"Hell yeah!" Gohan and Goten echoed in unison, their spirits soaring with newfound zeal.

Meanwhile, Kakarot and Raditz found themselves approached by counterparts from Universe 6—Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale. The Saiyan siblings regarded them with a mix of curiosity and mild amusement.

"So, Cabba, was it?" Raditz inquired, his demeanor casual yet poised. "And you two must be Caulifla and Kale."

"Yes, that's right," Cabba affirmed with a respectful bow, while Caulifla leaned casually against Kale, a smirk playing on her lips.

Kakarot's stance shifted, his eyes gleaming with determination. "Let's not waste any time. Shall we?"

With that, the confrontation erupted into action. Kakarot danced effortlessly between Caulifla's strikes, while Raditz engaged Cabba in a whirlwind of calculated movements.

Caulifla, her confidence unyielding, taunted Kakarot with a challenging smirk. "Come on, old man! Show me what you've got!"

Kakarot's response was swift and decisive—he unleashed the power of Super Saiyan Blue, igniting a brilliant aura that crackled with electrifying energy.

Caulifla's eyes narrowed in response, a smirk tugging at her lips as she too tapped into her Saiyan heritage, ascending to the lofty heights of Super Saiyan 2.

The clash between the two sent shockwaves rippling through the arena, drawing the attention of all. But amidst the chaos, a transformation was stirring within Kale—a primal force awakening deep within her being.

With a thunderous roar that echoed through the arena, Kale unleashed her latent power, her form expanding and her hair turning a vivid shade of green. Kakarot and Raditz watched in stunned silence as the once timid warrior was reborn into a formidable force to be reckoned with.

The arena crackled with energy as Kakarot and Raditz faced off against the formidable Saiyan duo of Kale and Caulifla. With tension thick in the air, the combatants prepared to clash in a battle that would shake the very foundations of the tournament.

Kakarot, his aura ablaze with the brilliant blue of Super Saiyan Blue, radiated power as he locked eyes with Caulifla, her own golden aura pulsating with fiery intensity. Raditz stood beside his brother, his stance poised and ready, his gaze fixed on the towering figure of Kale, her emerald hair billowing in the wind, her muscles bulging with untapped strength.

Without a word, the battle commenced.

Caulifla surged forward with blinding speed, her fists a blur as she unleashed a barrage of lightning-fast punches aimed at Kakarot's defenses. But the Super Saiyan Blue warrior was ready, his reflexes honed to perfection as he deftly evaded each strike, his movements fluid and precise.

Meanwhile, Raditz found himself locked in a fierce exchange with Kale, her raw power threatening to overwhelm him at every turn. With each blow, he felt the force of her strength, but he refused to yield, his determination fueling his resolve to stand firm against the onslaught.

As the battle raged on, Kakarot and Caulifla danced through the air, their movements a mesmerizing display of skill and agility. With each clash, sparks flew, the sound of their collisions echoing throughout the arena.

But amidst the chaos, a sudden surge of energy caught Kakarot off guard—a wave of power unlike anything he had ever felt before. Turning to face the source, he watched in awe as Kale unleashed her full might, her transformation into the fearsome Legendary Super Saiyan sending shockwaves rippling through the arena.

With a primal roar, Kale charged forward, her aura pulsating with raw, untamed power. Kakarot braced himself for the impact, his senses heightened as he prepared to meet her head-on.

Meanwhile, Raditz continued to hold his ground against Caulifla, his movements fluid and calculated as he countered each of her attacks with precision. But even as he fought, he could sense the growing intensity of the battle unfolding beside him—a battle that threatened to push both Kakarot and himself to their limits.

With a final surge of determination, Kakarot and Raditz rallied together, their combined strength and resolve propelling them forward as they faced off against their formidable opponents. In that moment, the arena became a crucible of raw power and unyielding determination, where only the strongest would emerge victorious.

Raditz's transformation into Super Saiyan Blue was a sight to behold, his aura blazing with an otherworldly intensity as he unleashed his full power upon Caulifla and Cabba. With a fierce battle cry, he propelled himself into the air, his fists crackling with energy as he unleashed his signature technique, the "Weekly Special."

"Raditz, you show-off!" Kakarot called out with a grin, admiring his brother's display of strength.

But Raditz was focused, his eyes locked on his opponents as he unleashed a barrage of powerful ki blasts, engulfing Caulifla and Cabba in a storm of energy. As the smoke cleared, Raditz wasted no time, soaring through the air to catch the disoriented Saiyans by their throats before hurling them out of the ring with a decisive throw.

The crowd erupted into cheers as Caulifla and Cabba found themselves on the stands, defeated but not forgotten. Raditz turned his attention back to the arena, where Kakarot was locked in a fierce battle with the berserk Kale.

Seeing his brother in trouble, Raditz wasted no time in joining the fray, his Super Saiyan Blue form radiating with power as he blitzed Kale alongside Kakarot. With a coordinated assault, they unleashed a flurry of attacks, their blows raining down on Kale in an effort to weaken her.

But Kale proved to be a formidable opponent, her immense strength allowing her to withstand their assault. However, before she could counterattack, Turles joined the fray, his Ultimate form adding another layer of power to their onslaught.

"Looks like we've got some backup!" Kakarot exclaimed, a grin spreading across his face as he watched Turles engage Kale in combat.

With a series of swift punches and combos, Turles quickly drained Kale of her energy, leaving her unconscious on the ground. With a confident smirk, Turles disposed of Kale's body, sending her flying over the edge of the arena and back into the stands.

Turning to Kakarot and Raditz, Turles split Kale's energy into two and handed it to his brothers, revitalizing them and restoring their strength.

"Thanks, Turles!" Kakarot exclaimed, feeling the surge of power coursing through his veins.

"Don't waste it," Turles warned, his voice firm as he watched his brothers fly off to face their next opponents.

With renewed determination, Kakarot and Raditz soared through the arena, ready to take on whatever challenges awaited them in the universe survival tournament.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369 8 19
As a half-breed Saiyan, considered an anomaly on planet Sadala where only pure-blooded Saiyans resided, Airil faced constant rejection and prejudice...
48K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
560 13 3
'Maaaaan! The last few changes haven't been giving me much energy, and they're so boring too! I wonder what I could do the make things interesting...
1K 43 15
You woke up with a splitting headache after your pod crashed on earth with only the memory of your name and the scent of burning gasoline and blindin...