Lens of the World (Skibidi To...

By Conrad417

Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from sc... More

Opening info
Bio
A Wattpad Original (Not Your Shit)
Allies
Allies 2
Allies 3
Harem
Chapter 1: Trust the Science
Chapter 2: New Week, New Me
Chapter 3: The First MotherFlusher
Chapter 4: Lights, Cameras, Action
Chapter 5: Rise of the Titan
Chapter 6: Turn the Music Up
Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic
Bloopers 1
Chapter 8: Disinfection
Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 10: Turn the TVs On
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 12: The Cameras Strike Back
Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!
Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further
Bloopers 2
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Time For Combat
Chapter 18: Out Of Time
Drawing #1
Chapter 19: You Know The Drill
Easter Special: Green Hills-or lack therof
April Fools Special: Unlikely Fantasy
Chapter 20: Disinfection 4: That Unnecessary Cash-Grab Sequel
Chapter 21: Tri Heads Are Better than One
Slight Adjustment
Chapter 22: Throne of the Emperor
Chapter 23: Ghosted
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 1: The First Night
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 2: Sister Location
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 3: Pizzeria Simulator
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 4: Hide and Seek

Chapter 14: Renewal

714 14 28
By Conrad417

(Y/N POV)

Y/N stares at Simp's broken body on a medical bed.
Y/N: How bad is it?

Engineer Cameraman: Heavy damage to the arms, his legs are missing and his coat is ruined. While those we can fix, scans on his mind have indicated he is mentally broken.

Y/N: How come?

Y/N thought of all the times Simp was looked over, barely noticed. His last words rang in Y/N's ears.

Simp: (memory) why...has everyone forsaken me? It should have been me...should have been...

Y/N (thoughts): Of course...he had always been abandoned...no one coming for him was the final straw...

Engineer Cameraman: What we can do is take him through Project: Renewal. It's something the heads of the Alliance have cooked up to create more elite units like you, Lucky, Plunger, etc. That said, it'll come at the cost of erasing his memory. Since his mind is permanently affected, we're in no condition to ask him. What do you think?

Y/N thought for a while. Perhaps a new leaf would be good for Simp. Although not quite enough to date TV Woman, maybe he could make a name for himself and be appreciated.

Y/N: Go ahead. He deserves better.

Suddenly a beep rings on Y/N's radar. Titan Speakerman had been sighted in London.

Y/N takes a last look at Simp's body and leaves.

Simp (unconscious): TV Woman...

(Location: London)

Y/N lands, seeing three cameramen on a pole trying to get away from a large Skibidi Toilet.

Another toilet drags a helpless Cameraman away.

Y/N is spotted by a flying jetpack buzzsaw toilet.

Flying Jetpack Buzzsaw Toilet: Ah, a fine addition to my collection...

The two of you are interrupted by an explosion in the distance, as Titan Speakerman kicks over a toilet, before flying over and blasting another one. Titan Speakerman then proceeds to blast several toilets before tackling a much larger one.

The flying jetpack buzzsaw toilet goes for Titan Speakerman's head before Titan Speakerman roars, blasting the toilet in the face.

Several missile toilets surround Titan Speakerman and fire a barrage of rockets.

But this deters not the Titan, who fires a barrage of blasts and spins around mid-air.

He flies off, with Titan Cameraman arriving.

Titan Cameraman: WHAT DID I MISS?

He too flies off, in hot pursuit.

The three Cameramen on the pole give thumbs ups to Y/N.

Cameraman 2: We did it! (slides down the pole)
Cameraman 3: bruh what?

(Location: Centre London)

Y/N runs towards a toilet, using a tentacle to pull its flusher. He then pulls a Cameraman to his feet.

A Laser Rocket General toilet makes his presence known.

However, some shots are fired from the Titans above.

Titan Speakerman backhands the general and fires a blast into its mouth as Titan Cameraman watches proudly. As Titan Speakerman flies off to fight another toilet, Titan Cameraman stuffs the rockets into the general's mouth and pushes him back into a building, causing an explosion.

Titan Speakerman flies down from the crashing rocket and takes his place alongside his brother. He gives a thumbs up.

Depeche Mode-Never Let Me Down Again

Y/N turns to see hordes of Cameramen and Speakermen, lit by the blazing sunrise. The Cameramen thumbs up while the Speakermen dance. A strider walks over in the distance as several aircraft fly over. The titans look at Y/N, who gives a respectful salute. Finally, they look at one another.

Titan Cameraman: ALLIANCE TOGETHER?

Titan Speakerman: Always.

They give each other a thundering DAP which echoes through out the city, before turning their heads, ready to take on the world.

Nearby...

"Hmm...I say, the Alliance grows ever stronger..."
"Perhaps the TIME has come to aid them."
tick...tick...tick...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 194 40
Read to find out
7.5K 153 18
Before The Speakermen and Televisionmen Joined The Cameramen, There Was A Secret Alliance Since The Beginning. This is a Skibidi Toilet Fan Fiction...
4.6K 91 9
Brown or Simp Cameraman watches as TVwoman leaves with Plunger as he reached out to them calling out. He calls for help trying to get his body free f...
9.8K 132 7
"I was abandoned by everyone... even by soo called friends... But... I'm not the first one to be abandoned like this... and definitely not last. And...