From An Orphanage To Meeting...

Galing kay mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... Higit pa

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 7

3.6K 66 0
Galing kay mariamahone99

*Maria's POV*

I finish eating breakfast at 11 and I go upstairs to find an outfit to wear and to shower. By the time I find something to wear it's already 11:30. I decided to wear a shirt that says LOVE that I got from Delia*s with jean shorts I got from Hollister. I hopped in the shower and took 10 minutes in there, then got out and got dressed. I looked at the time and it was 11:40. I still have another hour and 20 minutes. I still had enough time to do my hair so I straightened my hair and put my shoes and socks on. By the time I was done it was onl 12:40. I still have 20 minutes left so I go in the living room to watch some TV to pass the time.

1:00 comes around and there's a knock on the door. I get up from the couch and walk to the door yelling "I got it". I open the door and see Alex standing there smiling.

"Hey" he says smiling

"Hey" I say back

"You ready?" he ask

"Yeah let's go." I say

"Bye mom I'm hanging out with Alex, be home later" I yell in the house before leaving.

We walk over to his car and he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you" I say as I'm getting in

"Your welcome" Alex says as he's closing the door and walking over to the drivers side.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask as Alex is starting the car.

"Well I was thinking we can go to Olive Garden for lunch then we can go to the movies. Is that alright with you?" He asked me.

"Olive Garden then the movies is a perfect idea!" I said as Alex starts driving to Olive Garden.

"Great! You look pretty today by the way." Alex says to me

"Thanks" I say

"Your welcome" he says.

As were driving "Call Me Maybe" comes on the radio. Me and Alex sang the whole song and at the end of the song we both started laughing.

"That's my song!" I say after we calm down

"Haha it's a good song." Alex says as we pull into the Olive Garden parking lot.

*Alex's POV*

I pull up at Maria's house at exactly 1 and I knock on her door. She opens the door and she looked really pretty. I say hi and ask if she was ready. She said she was and we went to the car and she asked what we were going to do.

"Well we can go to Olive Garden then go to the movies" I tell her.

"Olive Garden then the movies is a perfect idea!" she tells me

"Great! You look pretty today by the way.' I say to her

"Thanks." She replies,

I keep driving and "Call Me Maybe" comes on. Me and Maria sang the whole song and as were pulling into the parking lot for Olive Garden the song was ending. I really do like Maria. She is fun to hang out with and she is really pretty. I hope she feels the same way about me.

*Maria's POV*

Have you ever felt something between you and someone else and wonder if they feel the same way about you? Well that's how I feel. He's everything I look for in a guy. He's funny and he has a great personality.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75.4K 1.9K 56
Nicole is a normal 16 year old girl dating Andrew Constancio, best friends with Alex Constancio and Aliya. Alex gets a girlfriend and her name is Bec...
3.9K 32 26
Jasmine was Austin's best friend since they were little kids in kindergarten. They lived next door to each other and nothing could separate them. But...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...
1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...