From here to eternity

By Aliceefantasy

Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees... More

Family Sketch of male protagonist
Family Sketch of female protagonist
Them
1. pain and longing
2.Getting forced
3. Engagement
4..Haldi and mehndi
5.Marriage
6.First night
7.Reception
8.A little interaction
9.our first kiss?
Pervert
her stalker
chapter
The sudden urge✨
Ritesh
The complications and the growing feelings ✨
Forced
chapter
Things are heated up
unfolded truth
Auction
A deal
Seduction of red
argument
Truth
honeymoon ✨
How should I name this feeling?
Stuck in the storm
cutting ties with family?
you drive me crazy darling
teasings
update

she cares?

4.2K 278 40
By Aliceefantasy

~target-135 votes.
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
Id is @alicefantasy_04

Vivaan pov:

Can't you just stay
With me forever?

"And someone will say she is not scared" I said not being able to stop the chuckle that left my mouth making her open her eyes in an instant,

How can someone be this cute?
She does things to me which I can't understand, and right now her being in my lap while her upper half is half naked isn't really helping the situation, it isn't lust, it's just adoration that I bear for her and it increases with every move she does, be it, the red hue which covered her ear whenever she shouts, be it the small smile that adores her as soon as someone talks to her, be it the habit of her scratching her nose whenever she is confused, be it how she get flustered whenever we share an intimacy, be it her habit of trying to take as much food as she can in one go to save time which cause her cheeks to look full, be it every small to big things she does, all of them makes me adores her more and more.

"Leave me" she whispered looking down and then I realised she was trying to release herself from my hold
but I can't let this moment to tease her go away and miss the cute and angry reaction she gives, it's fun to get on her nerves.

"Well I asked you something Dr" I said holding her hand which was on the armrest, then intertwined our fingers together and pulled her closer to me

The dim white light highlights the dust particles flowing in the room, and the soft winds which is making her hair flows in the air softly, all these things together make my heart beat faster and I want the time to stop and let me devour all the moment I'm having with her.

"I wasn't scared it just happened in the moment" she said looking down and shivered a little making me realise that it was cold, seriously whenever she is with me, i forget everything.

I loosened my hold and she got up,
"Stand here" I said and went to bring her sweater and pajama

" Change" I said handing it to her and she is nodded.
I also wore my sweater and we both went outside to have dinner.
The winds were getting stronger time by time and probably after midnight they will be devastating.

"Hey bro come here" i heard Liam's voice and saw him, his family and the two tourists together sitting in the table together while some food was placed in between and the old lady was serving them.

We all started eating, the food was moderate neither good nor bad, it was just enough to satisfy the tongue and the stomach.

"The proba is that the storm will be over after tomorrow only I can until then we all should stay here we shouldn't risk going out" Liam said

It is true, it is not a great idea to go out when there is a deadly storm lurking over, it is not like i couldn't but I just don't want to, if I want then i can call the special forces to get me from here but spending some time being a normal person is so peaceful, just some days away from the limelight feels good and also heaven when your angel is with you.

After eating we all went to our respective rooms and i lit up the candles on the every corner of the room and put the laltern in the middle on the chair.
I looked at Arushi who already sat down on the bed as soon as she came in, she must be tired.

The bed was very small for two people to even lay comfortably, so I went to the another chair placed there and sat down there, I know she still is not ready to accept me, but I'll make sure to win her trust and everything

"Will you not sleep?" I heard her voice.

"I'll you take the bed i can sleep here" i said closing my eyes.

"You can come it's okay" she said and she asked only this was enough to put a smile on my face.

"It's okay, you sleep there I'm more than okay here" I said
.
.
And again after some minutes
"Vivaan" she called making me open my eyes
"Hmm"

"Can you bring the blanket from my bag this one is itching" she said and i nodded, standing up to go to her bag and pulled the blanket out of it.

"Sit I'm coming" she said and got out of the bed and went to the corner where bags are kept and opened her blue leather bag and took out a packet of something.

Then she went to the table and pick out candles from it and here I'm watching her with my curious eyes thinking what is she trynaa do.

She also found a metal stand kind of something, then with all these things together she sat down on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Not being able to hold back I asked her.

"Me? I'm hungry" she said while placing several candles below the stand.

"And what are you gonna do?" I asked her, and got up to move to her.

"Making noodles" she said lighting up the candles.

"Stand up" I said and she gave me a why look, before arguing further, I held her hand and made her stand up then picked up the blanket given by the motel and placed it on the ground.

"Floor is dirty and cold too, why you have to be so immature,what will we do if you catch cold here?" I scolded her for her carelessness and made her sit down again then went to the bed, i grasped her blanket and walked to her then covered her from it making sure she doesn't fall sick especially here.
"You didn't have to do it" she said adjusting it on her lap.

"If you will not care for yourself then I'll have to because I don't want you feel any kind of problem" I said and sat down opposite to her.

"Why?" She asked placing a pot filled with water on the stand

"Because when the problem is directed to you, I feel hurt so I'm indirectly taking care of myself" I asserted making her look at me for a moment and then looked away murmuring
"Whatever"

After some time the noodles were ready and she was about to touch the poet's handle with her hand but I stopped her helding her hand.

"Sometimes I really think did you buy your degree from someone?" I asked feeling really curious

"What? Why?"

"Because you act like you are not educated, and doing mbbs is so very far, when you don't even know that this handle is of steel so obviously it must be burning too" I stated thinking if she really is dumb or like to hurt herself.

"Dhyan nahi Diya" (didn't notice)

I didn't say anything just grabbed the steel with the help of the piece of cloth and placed it down.

"Plates?" I asked.

"Here is none" she said and i looked her with a look of are you kidding and she just shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a fork.

"You will not eat right?" She asked dipping her fork into the pot,
Can someone be more rude?

"I'll I'm also starving" I said and she looked at me then ate a spoonfull of noodles after blowing it and after chewing and gulping she said.

"Okay then let me finish half of it then  you can have the rest" she said and was about to eat again but i grabbed her fork this time and ate it.

"Eww jhootha hai"
(Eww it's defiled) She shouted in a low voice, making a face

"Jhootha khane se pyar badta hai"
(Love strengthen by eating like this)

"Myths, and even if things like this happens then it cannot happen with us because, how the love will strengthen if there is no love?" She said and I felt a pang of hurt in my heart, understanding the deep meaning behind her words, but i cover the emotion of hurt with a small smile and said.

"Let's keep it in the hands of God and right now let's eat together" I said and passed her the fork as it was her chance to eat.

"You eat first, I don't use spoons which someone has already used, eat half then wash it for me" she said and gulped down the extra saliva which must have came by seeing the food.

"Okay" I said and started eating it,
"But if it will get cold then the taste will not be the same" I said eating another spoonfull of it.

I looked at her face which would move in the direction of the fork as I ate.
And after some more bites she held my hand and grabbed the fork and started eating too.

"You are right it will taste yuck after getting cold, so let me make an exception today" she said making me smile.

And we finished it together, there was silence between us but it was comfortable with her, I was never a fan of noodles, and the taste of noodles was very basic too as no other ingredients were added but with her it tasted like comfort, and right now I get the meaning behind the line a song which is

'Sheesh Mahal na mujhko suhae tere sang sukhi roti bhae'

It feels like, I can stay here forever but the only thing I require is her, only her.
.
.
"Sleep with me" she said holding my hand when I was about to move away from the bed after making her lie down, the weather is getting worse by time, and the sound of the snowfall can be heard clearly.

"The bed is very fragile and it will break" I said with a sly smile.

"No it is strong enough for two people "she said

"But I'm someone who likes to do it fast and rough" I said and her grip loosened on my hand and her eyes widened.

"H-ha?-" she shuttered looking away then continued "Besharam, kabhi to sharam kar liya karo, Mera vo matlab nahi tha"
(Shameless, at least have some shame, i didn't mean that)
She said and looked away with a red hue.

And i leaned closer to her face bending my body.

"Par mera matlab vahi tha, aur ha kya hua agar bed kamzor hai jameen pe bistar bichate hai, socho ye haseen Mausam me ham don-" I was teasing her but before I could complete my sentence she put her hand on my mouth with wide eyes.
(But I meant what I said and what if the bed is weak, let's make bed on the floor, just think,this beautiful weather and we bot-)

"Don't" she said and i held her hand and detached it from my mouth and placed a kiss there, looking in her eyes then I leaned in more but she placed her hands on my chest saying

"Let's just sleep" she said and moved a little making space for me.

"It's okay you lie here, I can adjust on the ground or chair" I said

"No, I will bad and uneasy if you sleep like this" she said making me smile

She cares?

"Okay then" I said and layed down beside her before she changes her mind and tells me to get out, why to waste a chance getting closer to her.

I layed down and she covered us with the blanket, she tried to maintain some distance from me, which was quite tough.

Arushi pov

Laying beside him was not the matter but him being so close was the matter, i really couldn't manage to let him sleep uncomfortably when I sleep here on bed.

And second reason is this place is so creepy that not seeing his face for even a minute will be like a nightmare for me,
I closed my eyes trying to sleep but my heartbeat was so fast and I was feeling uneasy due to the sound of heavy snowfall with winds and the sound of door and windows was getting louder and louder, making me loose my calm and suddenly a loud  thunderstorm was heard.

"Ahhh" I shouted and moved closer to him and hugged him.

"It's okay its just the storm" he said wrapping his hand around me and caressing my back.

After sometime, I tried to move away but he didn't let me making me look at him.

"Just sleep like this, I know you are scared" he said.

"No I'm not scared, leave me" I said not wanting to admit.

"Yeah yeah whatever but I'm very scared, so I helped you when you was now it's your time" he said hugging me more tightly and I didn't resist this time. Placing my head on his chest, I tried to calm down my racing heart.

"Arushi" he called
"Hmm"

"You make me mad for you" he said and my heart skiped a beat, I don't know why but this traitor heart of mine beats maniacally with him.

"My friend is a psychiatrist, I'll make an appointment for you" I said

"You really like to ruin the romantic atmosphere" he said caressing my hair.

"Hmm cause I'm an anti romantic" I said.

"Yeah let's see how anti-romantic you will remain, when you will start screaming my name and asking for more"

_

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.8K 70
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
3.3M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
131K 5.9K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
18K 2.3K 14
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...