BFDI shipping and intercourse...

נכתב על ידי ReaderOfSomeCrap

[mostly rarepair smutshot collection, all sexually active characters are 18 or older] Tired of armless contes... עוד

(Snowbell,1/3, fluff)That drunkard...
(Snowbell,2/3, fluff) Making up/out
(Snowbell,3/3,Intercourse)
(Tengolf) Newlywed Night
I'm openining requests |:D
(Stapoldy) International Day of Women
(Lightby?;fluff) Just Decided
(Lightby;2;fluff) A Sunday
(Fanarker) "I hate not having kids!"
(Flownouncer;1/2; fluff) A Trade.
(TacoBlocky) War Criminal's Infidelity
Twonaily and Sawoody
(Fireydrop) Exploring the UAE ruins

(Treepie)After The Double Date (also with Botker fluff)

68 0 0
נכתב על ידי ReaderOfSomeCrap

A/N: I know, I'm the wordsmith of the century.

Sitting in a secluded booth in a restaurant, Bottle took a single strand of sauce-inundated spaghetti from the plate to her left, placed the end in her mouth and slurped it as quick as possible. Marker, sitting across from her, stared in amazement as the tomato sauce shot across her face, the speed and turns of the flowing pasta proving too much for the sauce's internal pressure to keep it attached.

From Marker's right, Tree looked at them and groaned: "Auugh, Bottle, stop being messy."

"But we're having fun." the couple answered together, somehow in perfect sync.

"With Pie's food!"

Bottle looked a little offended:

"She doesn't seem to mind."

Tree looked for words, didn't find them, vocalized meaninglessly in exasperation.

Pie climbed from her seat onto the table and walked up to Tree, non-chalantly stepping between the laid out cutlery, food and glassware.

She hugged him and patted one of his branches. "There there."

Her monotone, bored voice gave him at least a little comfort throughout this confusing nonsense.

However, her hug from atop the table was even more irregular, and he was having trouble bearing it all. He hugged her back and croaked a noise just barely not referable to as a sob.

Pie had no intent of letting him sob, so she adjusted her position within the hug so that their lips met. A kiss came straightforwardly from there.

"Awww, look Marker, they're so sweet."

"Maybe I should kiss you like that, Bottle."

She awkwardly watched the kissing couple beside her boyfriend for 5 seconds.

"Please do."

Marker walked across the table in a "just doing my job" manner, pulled her up onto the table (he was too tall to kiss her from standing atop the table while she was sitting) and nonchalantly kissed her. She felt like melting in his arms, which she was in fact doing. He wasn't complaining though, since liked how redly she was blushing.

But holding his girlfriend standing up was proving to be a bit much for his arms. She nearly fell when he could no longer hold her up and finally let her go. She awkwardly, but widely, smiled at him.

She got off the table in the booth and sat back in her seat. He sat next to her, briefly sighting Pie, who was still kissing Tree, before turning to kiss Bottle again.

Some minutes after these occurences, the couples, with slight embarassment, resumed their previous placement and finished their meals, talking about things that do not interest the author, like the refractive index of ice and the density of marble from different regions of the world.

The evening concluded and our couples made their ways home. As Tree got to bed, he still didn't really get why Marker and Bottle had invited him and Pie to a double date. He tried to dismiss the thought, knowing they were an erratic and random, if cute, pair. He failed to dismiss it though, and couldn't help but wonder if Marker had already proposed. Huh, now he thought of it, maybe Bottle had invited them over to subtly imply she'd like to have what Tree and Pie had, but with Marker. That something being a marriage. Thinking of which....

He and Pie faced each other in bed. He wasn't particularly in the mood, but he wouldn't mind fulfilling his marital duties. It usually helped him sleep better anyways. Through facial expressions, pheromones or telepathy, this was somehow communicated to Pie.

She looked aloof as ever. Perchance.

They practically stared at each other. Not even in a romantic looking-in-each-others-eyes way, just waiting for the other to do something. After about 15 seconds of her staring at him, he asked:

"Don't you need to blink?"

"Oh. Yeah."

She blinked.

"So.... Pie. I was thinking we could have sex tonight."

"Sure."

She got out from under the covers and presented him the bottom of her dish, stationing herself to have her elbows and knees on the bed. He practically saw her slit appear in the center of the dish in realtime, to which his penis began to be visible too, then he immediately realised he was still lying in bed and hurried out from under the covers to kneel behind her. As he waited for himself to get hard enough, he lightly brushed her labia with his hand.

It felt soft and squishy. Memories of sweetness from past nights overwhelmed him, and he pulled her up to lick her slit. She wasn't very wet yet, so he didn't taste much. Imagine licking an uncondimented pancake, that's kinda what this was like. Or it wasn't, if you prefer it wasn't. I ain't makin' a big deal outta it.

Gradually, she began getting wet, and he started to taste the tiny amounts of fluid she was excreting. It was not like a dry pancake anymore.

He decided to go in deeper. She didn't seem to react at all to him practically kissing her slit as he maneuvered his tongue inside her to catch as much of her sweet juice as he could. There was something just so great about the taste. So sweet, so flavorful yet mellow. And he could just lick around, catching all the tiny amounts just as they were being excreted. He closed his eyes and savored the taste, enjoying the comfort of the regular motion as he went around every second. He lost track of time.

A sudden kick to one of his branches got him out of his eating-out trance. He didn't know how long he'd spent like that, but he didn't really regret it, even if his arms were starting to tire from holding Pie up to his face for however long it had been, and his precum had already trickled down to his balls. He made a mental note to have sex facing towards the alarm clock next time, rather than away from it.

"Sorry, Pie." he said as he put her back down. "You just taste too good."

"Thanks for the flattery, but I think you wanted something else." she said as she shifted her weight from leg to leg, thus gesturing to the sole point of interest inbetween. He must've taken really long if she'd gotten impatient enough to actually do things.

"Oh, of course."

He alligned himself and realised he'd been stalling all night, so he just grabbed her dish by the sides and rapidly thrust.

PLAP! Even if she was a little loose down there, he didn't have anybody to compare her to, and didn't need to. He loved this woman, she loved him, and he loved jamming himself, tongue or penis, in her moist orifice. She was all he ever wanted, all he ever needed, here, in his arms. Words were very unnecesary, they could only do harm. Aah, this was bliss.

Pie made a lazy attempt at a moan, a sort of "Uegh." Must've been enjoying it.

"Aaah." Tree moaned with pleasure and hints of relief or contentment every couple thrusts. He enjoyed feeling her cool dish under his hands, pleasantly contrasting with the heat of her loins.

Plap plap plap. His breathing was noisy and heartbeat fast.

In and out he went, feeling her sweet, hot, wet inside. He was looking forward to lick her out once he was done. He wasn't too fond of his own taste, but if such was the cost of her ambrosia, he'd willingly...... He realised he'd been slowing down under the burden of thought. He made his next thrust stronger, getting the tiniest of vocalisations out of Pie, and sped back up, pushing and pulling himself in and out of her.

"Uuugh." She moaned, though it sounded more like a groan. Tree liked hearing it anyway.

His thrusts gradually slowed, breathing became ragged, penis throbbed and wife remained unchanged.

"Ngh, plap, ungh, plap, unnnngh, plap, uuuuughaaaaaaeeeh."

He held her close as he moaned, cumming. Pie didn't make any tangible response.

After a couple breaths, he judged his ejaculation to be concluded and pulled out.

"Pie, should I...?"

"Yeah."

He limboed under her and between her legs to get as close to her slit as possible. She got her first change in scenery in 9 minutes, that being his trunk, and the shrinking junk on it, as well as some residue sorrounding it. Once he seemed to no longer be moving, she began slowly shifting from her elbows-and-knees crouch towards a kneel, and as she leaned back, she eventually sat on Tree's face. It'd been a bit awkward the first couple times they'd made love like this, but by now they had enough practice for her slit to always end up within an inch of Tree's mouth.

You know the drill. Well, not really a drill, more of a surface excavator type deal, or one of those things people use when getting gold out rivers, you catch my drift?
Oh, you don't? Whatever. Onwards!

Tree got back to licking. After scooping up with his tongue and swallowing the initial batch that'd been contaminated by himself, he was back to rolling his tongue around in search of the mouthwatering syrup.

Pie "Uuugh."ed, as though reluctantly getting out of bed to turn off the alarm clock, an obvious sign of arousal.

Tree licked around and licked around, relishing every moment and losing himself in the feelings. The sweetness, the sexuality, the softness, the moistness, all of Pie's reproductive tract; the smoothness and coolness of the bottom of her of dish, propped up against his front branches and touching several of his leaves, and finally, the pleasure she felt from this all. He felt sublime.

Pie simply sat, enjoying what was going on down in her slit. Twice a minute or so, she let out an "Uagh.", "eeeEEee!" or other ambiguous sound of pleasure or strain. This continued for about 5 minutes. Perchance.

Tree remembered that he wanted to get some sleep tonight, and so he gradually, even reluctantly, slowed his tongue and slowly pushed Pie off his face until he was just barely slowly licking the outside of her slit. However, her repositioning forwards led to her getting a faceful of once-more-erect penis, which she willingly accepted into her mouth.

Tree twitched, having just gone from nothing going on to suddenly having a pair of lips down at his balls and a tongue enveloping about a third of his penis' surface. Pie was doing women's pushups over him. He felt tremendous pleasure, and moaned loudly.

After a while he regained the basic ability to think, and all he could think was: "Pie's going at it like a champ." He felt a wave of affection for her, and slight guilt that he didn't see her face. Not seeing any easy way to do a 180° turn to have her top and face visible instead of her slit, he opted to instead grab her left leg and pivot it around her knee so he could kiss her foot. She continued her pushup-blowjob as he licked her foot and did every other sensual thing he could think of, which was a ridiculous variety. He slowly went down from her knee to her sole with his left index finger, licked her toes and inbetween them and slowly stroked her arch with his right thumb. She liked him doing these. He was always caring for her like that, striving to give her the best experience he could. Tree was thinking the same about her, and justifiably so. 30 women's pushups isn't nothing.

She was begining to tire, however. And he wasn't a carwheel. He was Tree.

So anyways, he noticed her pushups slowing down. He grabbed her by the shins and pushed himself off the bed with his elbows to sit up, holding her upside down, penis-in-mouth. He let go of her right leg and grabbed her dish from the side with his freed hand. Then he let go of her other leg, letting gravity tilt her to the side. He rather liked the feeling of her tongue rotating around his penis. Now he was holding her up by the dish with his right hand. She caught the bed with her left arm and leg, and pushed herself up into a kneel in front of him with her left arm. Diagram below.

He helped her continue with one arm, then moved back on the bed to have his back to the wall so he could use both arms.

She had a way with her tongue such that it exuded confidence and skill, and that coupled with him aiding her in movement up and down meant that he soon found himself loudly moaning again. Her moist lips swiftly travelled up and down, her tongue wildly swirled around and her expression remained unchanged.

Tree moaned: "Aaaah, Pie, your piehole is so great."

He continued moaning her name as they continued, before a couple twitches and ejaculation finished the blowjob. Pie took it in the mouth.

She turned to show him her wet-once-more bottom, and he took her up to his face and gratefully licked up all that was inside it, but didn't continue besides that, instead placing her on the bed beside himself. As they looked at each other, he concluded the social interaction with "I love you."

She ever-so-slightly smiled at him, before replying with the boredest "I love you too." ever heard (besides those of previous nights). Tree fell asleep a couple seconds later. She got out of bed and turned off the light, then got under the blankets next to him, snuggling close.

######

Please comment or vote it's feeling kinda lonely seeing reads without any other interaction.

Also, would it be okay if I used vulgar language in the next one?

I'd love any constructive criticism or tips, anything really. Write comments adressed to me. Reading is not enough, I want your mind, please! PLEASE! I CRAVE CONSUMING PERSONALISED HUMAN ATTENTION.

I hope that didn't frighten you. Honesty has it's flaws.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.3K 395 6
𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐍 ,𝐖𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐓 ✨✨ This book contains mature content and language, exploring intimate relationships between 𝗦...
218 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...
11.4K 96 34
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
19.1K 337 60
THIS IS A SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18+ content inside every single character metioned is 30 or older (thats because of other things that happend in other...