2148: Haven | KookV |

Oleh Snoehit

Taehyung had transmigrated to his novel and his fate was to die in the hands of the character he had written... Lebih Banyak

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 46

882 78 19
Oleh Snoehit

" I am going to do everything. And you will only watch,"

As Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, Jungkook's eyes darkened with desire. This had turned into a game of teasing and temptation, and Taehyung did not seem willing to back down.

Without a word, he took Jungkook's hand and led him off the dance floor, pushing Jungkook inside his car on the driver's seat.

Taehyung straddled Jungkook's lap, his hands found their way to Jungkook's chest, fingers tracing the outline of his muscles through the fabric of his suit.

Taehyung leaned in, his lips brushing teasingly against Jungkook's ear which moved to the jawline, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. His hands instinctively gripped Taehyung's hips, pulling him closer as he let out a low growl.

" Don't tease me like that, baby..." Jungkook breathed out, his voice laced with desire.

Taehyung smirked, enjoying the effect he had on Jungkook. "But teasing you is so much fun, Mr. Jeon," he purred, nipping lightly at Jungkook's earlobe before trailing kisses down his neck.

Jungkook's breath hitched as Taehyung's lips left a trail of fire on his skin. "You're playing with fire, Taehyung," Jungkook warned, trying to keep in his desires.

His wife, sitting on his lap, teasing him so sexily was only going to ignite his primal instincts further.

" I like playing with fire," Taehyung replied huskily, grinding his hips against Jungkook's in a slow, deliberate motion that elicited a groan from the mafia boss.

He continued to explore Jungkook's neck with soft kisses and nibbles, the other tilting his head back, giving Taehyung better access, a soft moan escaping his lips.

As his hands moved, roaming around Taehyung's clothes trying to touch his bare body, the other immediately stopped, holding his hand.

" In case you forgot, Mr. Jeon, I'll repeat it for you again. You're only going to watch," Taehyung smirked teasingly as he removed the other tie, tying his hands. " You better not open it if you want me,"

Taehyung leaned forward, capturing Jungkook's lips in a passionate kiss, their mouths moving in sync.

Jungkook gripped his fist, trying hard to not open the knot of the tie. His wife knew how much he loved to touch the other's body, feel him when they kissed and yet he was held back from doing the very same.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's restraint, his body tensing with desire as he struggled against the tie that bound his hands. He knew that Jungkook could easily remove it and fuck him good if he wanted to, and that's what made him more excited.

Breaking the kiss, Taehyung leaned back slightly, his eyes locking with Jungkook's dark, lust-filled gaze. "You look so good like this, Mr. Jeon," he whispered, his voice dripping with seduction.

Jungkook's chest rose and fell rapidly as he tried to regain control over his desires. "You're testing my patience, Taehyung," he growled softly, his voice giving away the longing and frustration.

Taehyung chuckled softly, his breath ghosting over Jungkook's skin. "But isn't this keeping things exciting?" he countered, his fingers teasingly pulling at Jungkook's tie but not releasing the knot. He leaned in to kiss Jungkook again, this time slow and teasingly making sure the other felt the hunger for more.

Jungkook's restraint was slowly slipping away, his need for Taehyung overpowering his self-control. He groaned into the kiss, his hips involuntarily bucking up, seeking more contact with Taehyung's body.

Feeling Jungkook's growing desperation, Taehyung broke the kiss again, a smug expression on his face. "Not yet,"

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he whispered, "Do you want me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's response was immediate and desperate, a low growl escaping his lips as he nodded eagerly. He couldn't bear another moment of this intense torture; he needed Taehyung now more than ever.

Satisfied with Jungkook's response, Taehyung finally gave in, his fingers untying the knot of the tie that bound Jungkook's hands.

As soon as the tie fell away, he grabbed Taehyung's hips firmly ravishing his lips in a hungry, possessive kiss. His hands slipped under his shirt to feel the warmth of his skin against his fingertips, roaming his body with a sense of urgency, memorizing every curve, every sensation, as if he was touching him for the first time.

Taehyung arched into his touch, a gasp leaving his lips as Jungkook's hands explored every inch of his body.

" Alert! Alert! Alert!"

Suddenly Jungkook's car started beeping with warnings, Taehyung flinching at it. The mafia boss cursed under his breathe as he settled Taehyung down on the passenger seat and put on his seat belt.

Jungkook was soon surrounded by his henchmen's car, as they started driving to get away from their current destination.

" Enemy in range boss. They are following us,"

Jungkook's expression hardened as he heard Namjoon's warning. With Taehyung still seated beside him, he swiftly assessed the situation through his screen.

" Yoongi hack their cars. I want each and every information you can get. Namjoon try to delay them from reaching me,"

Jungkook's hand gripped on the steering wheel, trying to calm himself down from their heated passion. His focus had now shifted to first get his wife out of this situation safely.

" Boss, we've got some intel on their positions and numbers,"

" Good," Jungkook replied, his voice commanding yet composed. " Feed me the intel. Namjoon, any updates on their movements?"

" It seems all of them have diverted their paths so they could catch us at any routes,"

" Keep them at bay, Namjoon. We can't afford any slip-ups," Jungkook commanded, his voice firm and authoritative.

" It seems like someone is instructing them boss,"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he processed the information relayed by Yoongi. He knew this was not just a random attack; someone was targeting him deliberately.

His eyes instinctively fell on Taehyung who hadn't spoken a word.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, his voice changing from confident to concerned as he reached out to gently caress Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung leaned into his touch, offering a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, Jungkook. Don't worry about me," He did not want Jungkook to focus on him over this situation he was in. He did not want to be a distraction.

But who would tell him that all he needs to do is be in the mafia boss' vicinity and Jungkook's focus would be on him and him only?

Jungkook could immediately sense that the other was tensed. Kissing his hand softly to reassure him, he started speaking again," Namjoon, send few of cars in different directions as well. Tail them. We have to confuse them,"

A few seconds later, Namjoon replied positively," We're tailing them boss. They are continuously changing their directions, trying to get us off their backs,"

" Good. This will keep them engaged. Namjoon, I want you to slow down the cars that are behind me. Buy me time. I'm shutting off our communication." He instructed. He did not want to make his wife stressed out with their conversations.

" Yes boss,"

That was the last thing that echoed in the car before it was silence. Jungkook eyes his screen as he keenly observed the positions intelled by Yoongi.

As soon as he managed to lose them out of his car's safe zone, he let out a sigh of relief. With the immediate threat removed from their range, Jungkook focused on driving safely to Taehyung's house.

As they arrived at Taehyung's house, Jungkook's expression softened, relief evident in his eyes. He quickly scanned the surroundings, ensuring there were no threats around before helping Taehyung out of their car.

" I'm sorry for dragging you into this, wife. I should've made sure to tighten our security with you around,"

Taehyung could see Jungkook's face falling like a sorry puppy and he couldn't help but wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him into a comforting embrace. " It's not your fault, Jungkookie," Taehyung reassured him, planting a soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

" And do you think I was unaware of such things happening when I made the biggest mafia boss my boyfriend?" He teased lightly, trying to lighten the mood.

Jungkook chuckled, relieved to see wife being playful again. "Still, I should have been more careful. Your safety is my priority," he stated, holding Taehyung by his waist firmly.

" And you did. You've kept me safe, Jungkook. And that's all that matters," Taehyung smiled at him softly making the other melt and smile back.

" But I have to make it up to you," He said, making Taehyung raise his eyebrow.

" Oh? And how would you do that?"

" I'll make it up to you by kissing you," He grinned making Taehyung laugh.

" Just say you want to kiss me, Jungkook-ie,"

" I want to kiss you, wife,"

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's confession, leaning in closer as their lips met in a soft kiss.

Then he walked back to his apartment, waving at Jungkook who waved back with a soft smile on his face. And as soon as he was out of sight, his smile fell.

Sitting inside the car, he immediately switched on his communication device. " Namjoon, Yoongi, update me on the situation," he commanded, his voice firm and authoritative.

" Boss, we've lost the track on the enemy vehicles," Namjoon replied, his voice tinged with frustration.

Jungkook's expression turned serious. This sudden disappearance was not a good sign. It meant they were dealing with a highly skilled enemy.

" Namjoon, increase security around my wife. Make sure my men follow him everywhere he goes,"

" Right away boss,"

He started his car driving away.

"Yoongi, I need a detailed analysis of the attack. I want names, affiliations; everything you can find out."

Yoongi's voice came through the device, " On it, boss. I'll get back to you with everything I find,"

" Report to my office immediately. We need to analyze what just happened," Jungkook spoke into the device, his tone authoritative and focused. Once he had the clear picture of the situation, he would take the mastermind down.

No one messes with Jeon Jungkook and gets away with it.

*****

I'm loving the energy this book is getting. I love to read the comments and watch ya'll get engaged completely T-T Please keep up with the support! Vote and comment <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

289K 14K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
105K 4.6K 26
β€’Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secretβ€’ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
261K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
206K 9.5K 50
[COMPLETED]βœ“ a journey, from eyes of pure lust to tears of pure lov...