Honkai Impact 3rd [Bright Sun...

By TheLazyYu

The story goes first, you as Y/N a lucky candidate that managed to enter St. Freya, an all girls school that... More

First Day
New Friends
It can't be that bad?
Always wear protection at all times
Mysterious somewhat Angel?
Shattered Fragments
[Voting Poll]
The Festival ( Part 1)
The Festival ( Part 2)
The Festival ( Part 3)
Route Previews
The Festival (Part 4)

Just the tip~

769 29 5
By TheLazyYu

Elysia: "Listen up everyone..."

As all the student council members were gathered around.

Elysia: "Today's meeting, we will be discussing the upcoming."

Immediately the pink elf writes the words at white board.

Elysia: "School Festival!"

Shouted by the president as Y/N stares at her like a usual kid filled with so much energy.

Y/N: "Is she always like this?"

Bianka: "Yes... You see Y/N... The school festival at St. Freya is special."

The blonde stated as he turned to her.

Bianka: "Unlike the usual Japanese school. This school is special, and the festival lasts for a week."

Y/N: "A WEEK?! THEN THAT MEANS!"

Rita: "Yes, we'll be busy for a while."

A sigh escaped from his lips, as the drained version of Y/N was triggered. Suddenly slumping his head down at the desk.

Y/N: "Give me a break..."

Lazily, Y/N looks at Elf who has glittering eyes all over, and sense that she is really going to tire him out.

Elysia: "With that being said, can you gives us an examples of activities in a School festival that happens in Co-Ed?".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N now back to his usual self after the discussion was now making rounds around the classes.

He stated that it won't be too much of a difference... Just a brief summary and more activities to be added.

But just the thought of the festival lasting  for a week.

Then the headmaster Theresa Apocalypse must have thought it through.

He should probably ask why.

Elysia: "I don't know the details... But that's what the principal told me."

Bianka and Y/N made it to the third year. And stopped to a certain class...

The newly transfer student. Which is very obvious, due to her school uniform different from Valkyries, as their uniforms are also battlesuits but easy to wear and not a restriction for their movements.

Her purplish eyes locked on to the vice president and treasurer. As the red haired girl walk towards them.

Misuzu: "Good morning to you two."

Greeted by their senior whom they met at New Zealand.

Bianka & Y/N: "Good morning Misuzu-san/senpai."

The second years greeted back as Misuzu found it cute especially to Y/N hearing his voice once again.

Misuzu: "Doing your duties as member of the council. How are your injuries?"

Y/N: "No need to worry senpai... I can move freely, but the doc said i shouldn't overexert myself."

Misuzu: "You always say that Y/N, that's why i worry about your future."

Bianka: "Has he been always like that?"

Misuzu: "Yeah, i once remembered back at the Crimson Night, this numbskull shielded me blocking a high level of magical energy."

Y/N: "Now that's unfair... Please don't talk about that... I learned my lesson."

Pleaded by the male, it is quite embarrassing for him regarding the past.

Bianka: "Y/N are you somehow suicidal?"

His face grew pale and immediately replied.

Y/N: "Where did you get that idea? Ahh nevermind."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently P.E is in session.

In the field with Y/N... He couldn't believe of what he was seeing.

Y/N: "Hey Bronya..."

Bronya: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Mind if i ask a question?"

Bronya: "Da." She said so as she was seated beside him, while hugging her knees.

Y/N: "I know you girls battlesuits are identified as a uniform... But somehow..."

His eyes glued to Kiana and the rest as the classes were divided into groups. And were running laps in this moment.

Y/N: "SOMEHOW CAN YOU TELL ME ANSWER OF WHY THEY ARE WEARING BLOOMERS... EVEN THOUGH BATTLESUITS ARE MADE FOR EVERYTHING."

Y/N complained as he have problems where to look at... All the exposed skin from the girls is making him guilty to think why is he here at the first place.

Specifically at their breasts, thighs, and buttocks. The bloomers can gave a strong appeal and it's such a danger to him.

Bronya: "The Bronya does not understand of why Y/N nii-san is asking this."

She tilts her head and with her monotone voice, does not help Y/N with his mentality.

Y/N: "It's for my mental and youthful health, for christ sake."

Bronya: "The Bronya tracked Y/N nii-san's eyes directed towards Mei nee-sama."

Y/N: "It's just a coincidence... Yup, total coincidence."

Nervously he stated, as he can't help it but let his genes moves on it's own.

As the pure Japanese beauty wiped the sweat with a clean white towel. Bronya then hold Y/N's arm.

Bronya: "The Bronya trusts Y/N nii-san, as the Bronya believes he isn't like any of the other males."

A smile formed as the girl stood up and ran towards Mei.

Sighing. Y/N scratched his head.

Y/N: "You put too much trust on me... Bronya."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The day continued as each classes are discussing what activity will they be doing.

Himeko: "Right, suggestions are open at this moment."

Kiana: "Horror Room!"

The tuna raised her hand, and since she is half-german. The posture and position of the hand,  looks too much like a certain soldier praising one dictator.

Himeko: "Denied."

The homeroom teacher shot the girl's request that instant.

Kiana: "Eh?! Why?"

Himeko: "First of all Kiana-chan, you don't do well in horror."

Y/N softly chuckled, as an imaginary lance pierced Kiana. Labeled as the scared cat. Which the class followed a laugh.

Kiana: "Baka!"

Y/N: "Guh!"

The male fall back from his seat, as Kiana threw a book hitting the male's face.

Himeko: "Any good suggestions?"

This time was Mei who raised her hand.

Mei: "How about doing a Cafe?"

Immediately the red-haired teacher wrote that at the blackboard.

Himeko: "Anything else?"

Now it was Bronya.

Bronya: "The Bronya suggest doing a HOMU gameland."

Himeko: "I don't think that can fit in our budget, but still I'll write it down."

Said by the major as she asked if they have any more ideas.

Thus the nomination was closed and the voting starts.

A tie... Which comes to a stalemate. But one person didn't vote...

Which is Y/N staying at the neutral side.

Himeko: "Y/N my beloved brother, why didn't you vote?"

Cringing when she said that. The class giggled as he stood up with a sigh.

Y/N: "Stop saying it like that. Anyways the reason is that, most of the ideas are common, but also regarding the Homu gameland, i doubt that the student council will approve of that regarding the funds."

Kiana: "Ahh... I forgot that he's the vice-president."

Himeko: "Then what do you suggest Y/N?"

Raising his finger, delivering the finishing blow.

Y/N: "HOMU-Cafe."

Himeko: "Heh... Smart, but may i know the details?"

Y/N: "Do i have to explain it to you, Ms. Virgin who couldn't secure a husband whose already Thirty?"

A great sword pierced her heart as the class laughed which is much true, with Himeko bragging her single status.

Y/N: "Cafe, but the theme is HOMU, it's like hitting two birds with one stone."

Explained by Y/N as the rest of the valkyries finally understand that it's a collab.

Bronya: "Mhm, the Bronya is amazed at Y/N nii-san's idea."

Mei: "I think we should go with that."

Kiana: "If Mei-senpai agrees then so will i."

Y/N: "Of course you'll definitely agree it's because of Mei-san."

A sweat formed at his head as Himeko then nods in approval.

Himeko: "Mhm, i understand, this will save time and money for the class... We'll go with it then."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day...

Lunchtime has come and St. Freya students at this day are allowed to go out the school premises...

Why?

The temperatures stated in the forecast is very high. And so Principal Theresa announced that they are around to go to a convenience store to buy for their refreshments.

Elysia: "It's so Hot."

Bianka: "Hot."

Y/N: "It really is hot."

The council members are currently seated inside a cafe with some called brewed drinks on their table.

Rita elegantly is sat across them taking a sip at her cold brewed expresso.

Rita: "Is it obvious that my underwear is wet?"

She thought as the vice-president was sensing something off from the maid.

Y/N: "Whatever you're thinking... It isn't." Advanced. Y/N stated.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the members went off and bought some ice cream from the convenience store.

They saw Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Misuzu grouped up enjoying their ice cream.

Mei: "Ah... The others are also here."

Bianka: "We also bought some ice cream for the teachers too."

Elysia: "That's right... It's fair that we share them the freedom that they gave."

While the girls are greeting each other. The cat and mouse were bickering around... To the point Bronya pushed Kiana spilling her vanilla ice cream.

Misuzu: "Hey now you two." Scolded by their 3rd year señior.

Kiana: "Look at what you've done Bratnya."

Glared by the Kaslana as the russian loli maintain her blank expression.

Bronya: "It is Idiotka's fault for not stopping."

A vein popped at Kiana lunging towards the small girl. They argued and Bronya's ice cream was also spilled on their face.

Mei: "Kiana-chan... Bronya-chan, please stop."

When Y/N turns to them about to also help.

!!!

Kiana: "Look at what you did Bratnya, it's so sticky."

Bronya: "The Bronya's not comfortable at this."

Both the two are tangled and the vanilla ice cream filled their faces.

Y/N: "Ghh! This pattern."

He is already too late when Elysia and Rita spoke.

Rita: "My Y/N, doing it at this broad daylight~"

Elysia: "What a great Bukkak*"

Y/N: "You didn't dare use that word! Knowing that it's not what it is!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Mei and Misuzu wiped off the faces of the two.

Elysia: "You sure are backed up Y/N~"

Y/N: "Kaichou, you're still not over that joke?"

A migraine started to form thanks to the pink elf and maid's naughty antics.

Bianka sighed and took out 2 sealed ice cream packed at the plastic bag.

Bianka: "There's no helping it. Here you go you two."

Bronya and Kiana stared at the treasurer for a second, though Bronya immediately took hers.

Bronya: "The Bronya thanks Bianka-senpai."

Kiana however was hesitant, slowly she reached forward, thus Bianka giving her the sealed ice popsicle.

Bianka: "Now don't waste it again okay?"

Kiana: "Mhm... T-Thank you."

Embarrased, Kiana shyly thank her as blonde girl smiled appreciating her thanks.

Y/N / Rita / Elysia: "Ah... An Angel has descended."

Misuzu: "It's like those two are like siblings." The female omyouji giggles finding it cute of Bianka and Kiana's interaction.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elysia then started giving out the ice cream to the rest of the teachers.

And the only one left was Miss Himeko.

Elysia: "Miss Himeko. Here are yours."

Himeko: "Thanks, but i already have one earlier."

The president tilts her head.

Himeko: "It was firm, soft, and stretchy... Oh and very creamy as well..."

As the teacher described what kind of ice cream she had... The door opens.

Himeko: "Like that..."

Running towards she grabbed the person which is Y/N and dragged him.

Y/N "Wait. What? Sis!"

As Elysia stared at the male vice president.

Elysia: "Oh i get it now..."

She bend down and slowly unzipped his pants.

Elysia: "You're talking about his unlimited ice cream right?"

Himeko: "Mhm." The major nods with a smile of approval."

Y/N: "You two, I don't know what's going, but can you stop making me an object of explanation!

He angrily replied and balled his fist.

Himeko: "Eh~ but just the tip please~"

Y/N: "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH VIRGIN."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.7K 34
Noah was a student in St Freya. He was assigned a task with two other people. These two people were his friends/Family, their names are Mei and Carol...
6.2K 151 21
Any pictures used in this story aren't mine. Credits go to the respectful owner. A Y/n harem with your college professors A college AU where Oyakata...
63.3K 1.8K 26
Y/n L/n, a 15-year-old person who is a prodigy on history class, math class and very creative at making ideas of level systems from games. Though, du...
1.2M 46.3K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...