BAD BUDDY ~SEOKSOO~

By HYUNLIX17JUNHAO

Enemies since childhood, will it still remain the same or will they have a change in heart ??? More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一

十六

276 19 7
By HYUNLIX17JUNHAO

2 DAYS LATER ( THE BASKETBALL MATCH) :-

Joshua was doing some warm -up exercises 15 minutes before the match began. He was disturbed by some one whom he had expected : The one and only LEE SEOKMIN

" Are you sure you're fit to play?" asked Seokmin sarcastically

" Why don't you just start hanging out with me ?" Joshua was clearly annoyed.

"What are you afraid of? You can tell people we're talking about the bus stop." replied Seokmin

" Why? Are you scared that people will think I'm flirting with you?" added the male. He was about to ruffle Joshua's hair but the American slapped his hand.

"Ow! You've fully recovered" said Seokmin shaking his hand, trying to relieve the pain. But was he going to stop ? No!! He continued to touch the other's hand but all his attempts went in vain. Joshua skillfully dodged his hand.

" Stop playing! People can see, you idiot" he yelled. Both the males suddenly stopped hearing the click sound of a camera. It was Yumi accompanied by Hyunjin. 

" Look at you two!" she exclaimed looking at the "adorable" scene that took place in front of her.

" Aww man! I didn't catch the sweet moment." she sighed with disappointment.

"Can you guys do that again?" requested Yumi.

"Get back to your friends Seokmin" ordered Joshua.  The younger  gave him a death glare and left the place grumpily. Yumi giggled and said

"Seok told me you hurt your shoulder."

" It's getting better now. " Joshua replied with a polite smile.

" Play well, I've prepared a victory gift for you if you win" told Yumi

"Do your best!" exclaimed Yumi with excitement to which Joshua nodded. 

5 MINUTES BEFORE THE MATCH  :-

Both the teams were planning strategies for the match. In the Architecture's side :

" Guys, each take one player to target, it will benefit us" instructed the coach.

" I'm taking the hamster of the group, he's the easiest target" said Jihoon massaging his arms.

" Have you looked at his height?" asked Samuel

" Have you looked at my guitar?" asked Jihoon. Samuel could not argue with this Hyung { Trust me, no one wants to 🎸💀}

" I'll take Mingyu" replied Wonwoo. Other nodded in agreement.

" Seungcheol is mine" said Jeonghan. Samuel chose Chan and Vernon took Seungkwan. Jun and Joshua were the only ones left.

" I'm taking Minghao, which leaves Joshua with-" Jun was interrupted by Joshua

" Seokmin, I know"

" So guys, let's give it our best shot" encouraged Jeonghan .

" FIGHTING !!!" They all shouted at the same time.

The match had  began. Joshua was covering Seokmin. In the middle of the match Seokmin said 

" Looks like we had telepathy, we chose the same players to target"

" Shut up !!" yelled Joshua. Will this chatterbox ever shut his mouth ? 

The match was intense. Architecture's basket was  followed by Engineering's basket. Both the teams had set up their mind to win the game. Despite extra time been given, the match ended with a tie much to the dismay of Joshua and Seokmin. Both of them had no other option but to  accept  the result. 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Joshua was drinking a fruit juice to regenerate his energy. He sat on the bench and relaxed.   Yumi visited him to give him some company.

"You played well today"

" Thanks Yumi" replied Joshua.

"I think you're team was stronger" commented the girl. Joshua smiled and said

"You don't have to comfort me"

"Seriously, I think you're the MVP of the match" Yumi's optimistic attitude hadn't change a bit.

" Anyways, my gift" Yumi took a bracelet out of her bag and handed it to the male.

"Do you like it?" she asked to which Joshua nodded.

" I wanted to give it to you in 10th grade but you moved away first." continued Yumi. She put it on for Joshua. He couldn't stop looking at it. A thought suddenly struck his mind

" Yumi" to which the female looked at him.

" Do you like Seokmin ?" he whispered 

"Come on. Seok is a friend just like you" explained Yumi. But her answer did not satisfy Joshua. But he shrugged the thought away. Anyone can like Seokmin and vice versa. 

Both of them chatted for a while about random stuff. 

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

JOSHUA'S DORM  (AT NIGHT) :-

He was about to have a good night's sleep. Suddenly the door bell rang. It was none other than his annoying neighbour Seokmin.

" Let me sleep here Joshua" pleaded Seokmin.

"You're funny" retorted Joshua

"I forgot my room keys" Seokmin sounded sincere

" Call Hyeri and tell her to bring you a spare key" suggested the other

"I've been calling her but she is not picking up. I guess she went to bed " explained the younger.

"I'm serious" added Seokmin. He gave him the irresistible puppy eyes. Joshua took a deep breath and thought for a while. I had already rejected his offer two days before. If he still insists about sleeping here... I mean what harm could he do?

" Fine... Come in but this is the first and last time , understood?' Joshua warned Seokmin. Seokmin's face beamed with happiness.

" Thanks

Joshua gave him a spare shirt to change into. 

" I'll wash it nice before giving it back" replied Seokmin after wearing the shirt. 

"No need. I'm throwing it away" said Joshua in a monotone voice

"Great, it's mine then." said Seokmin happily. Joshua told him to sleep on the floor while the American slept on his own bed.

"Can we sleep now?" asked the elder

"But what about the blanket?"

Joshua only had one. He wasn't going to share it. But Seokmin kept on begging so much that he gave the blanket to him.

"What about my comfort doll?" asked Seokmin innocently. Joshua looked at him with anger. He snatched the blanket from his hands.

"Okay sir, I'll quit playing" said Seokmin understanding  Joshua's feelings.

AFTER AN HOUR:-

Neither of them could sleep. 

" Are you sleeping?" questioned Seokmin, breaking the silence of dead night.

"I am " sassed Joshua.

"Yumi gave you a bracelet? She gave me one too during high school" said Seokmin. Joshua muttered a 'yes' as an answer. Seokmin asked an unexpected question

"Do you like Yumi?"

Joshua was crystal clear about his feelings. 

"Do you?" asked Joshua.

" I asked you first" pointed out Seokmin

"So?"

"Let's do this, on the count of three, we answer at the same time." began Seokmin.

" Three... two... one..."

" No" "Yes" replied Joshua and Seokmin respectively.

"Did you confess your feelings to her?" asked Joshua curious. He got the answer  'no'.

" Do you think she likes me?" implored Seokmin. Joshua scoffed and answered

"How would I know that?"

"Seriously, if you were , would you like me?" asked  Seokmin abruptly. This question triggered something inside Joshua. If I did, would you like me ?

" Someone like you? What's to like?" Joshua tried to sound as rude as possible. 

"Many things, think about it" began Seokmin

"I was your drummer in a band, I helped you from getting beaten up by my friends. Okay, let's not count the chocolate incident. I helped you get the sponsorship. Not to mention, I kept the guitar for you.  Many more" stated Seokmin.

 Small tears started to well up in Joshua's eyes. Joshua thought of all the incidents in which Seokmin helped him and made him laugh. But he refused to let the younger know. Thank God, Seokmin was sleeping down. Joshua simply said three words

" I... HATE... YOU

" What the heck! I consist of many good qualities." exclaimed Seokmin.

" I even like myself" he added. 

"We will see if you can find someone half as good as me " Joshua ignored him and pretended to sleep. Seokmin didn't want to disturb the other and went to sleep. After some time, Joshua opened his eyes and admired Seokmin, who was sleeping peacefully.

It's true, I will never find someone as good as you. At least you should be happy with your love life Min...

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇 

Bracelets which Yumi gave to SEOKSOO

White = Joshua's

Black = Seokmin's

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24K 1.1K 9
A story about Jisoo who just wanted to live happily - drowned in sins. ~ The Fanboy's special story about the side ship getting more into the details...
52K 1.3K 17
Jeonghan is been waiting for Seungcheol to like him back. Jeonghan is been liking Seungcheol for the past few years and he's hoping that Seungcheol w...