BAD BUDDY ~SEOKSOO~

Por HYUNLIX17JUNHAO

Enemies since childhood, will it still remain the same or will they have a change in heart ??? Más

十一
十二
十三
十四
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一

十五

287 19 13
Por HYUNLIX17JUNHAO

THAT EVENING :-

Jun works at a restaurant named "Network Love". Joshua and Jun usually hang out at that place. This evening was no different. The place was about to close for the day. The Chinese was arranging a few things in the counter while Joshua was massaging his shoulder which was aching.

" Why did you become aggressive all of a sudden during Basketball practice?" asked Jun worried

"It is normal. Ow!!" he winced in pain. 

" Are you sure you're okay? If you want I'll tell Hannie Hyu-" Jun was interrupted by Joshua

"Yes, I will not be okay if you ask me one more time."

Jun rolled his eyes and replied " Fine. I'll stop worrying. Let's talk about work then."

" When are you going to finish the song for the contest?" Jun questioned.

"Ouch! It hurts so much" yelled Joshua. Jun snickered, he knew his friend too well. Anyone could tell that he was acting. Joshua continued his act for a while. His attention turned towards the music booth. He saw a guitar lying against a nearby wall. He went and grabbed the guitar. He sat on a chair and started tuning the instrument. 

"By the way, I've never seen you play" commented Jun. It was true, the American had stopped playing the guitars a while back.

"When did you quit playing?" Jun asked curiously. The other thought for a while and answered

" In 10th grade, I guess. Never played since"

"How about one song?' requested Jun. Joshua nodded. He was about to start playing, until he saw two unexpected guests enter. 

" Let's sit here" said the girl to which the boy agreed. Joshua wanted to leave the place, he placed the guitar down and grabbed his bag. 

" I'm leaving" said Joshua. Jun had also finished his work, he told another worker, Yanan to take care of the guests. Jun left leaving his friend alone.

Joshua started walking but shouted " Josh!" She waved here hand. "Great!" Joshua thought.

"What brings you here?" she asked . Seokmin turned around to see Joshua.

"My friend works here" said Joshua, struggling to smile .

"Why don't you join us? We didn't get to talk last time ." suggested Yumi. The male hesitantly nodded. Seokmin offered the seat next to his but Joshua rejected him and sat next to the girl.

"Are you afraid to be seen with him?" she asked referring to Seokmin. Joshua didn't reply.

"Did you just finish basketball practice?" implored Yumi looking at the jersey the American was wearing.

"Yes, for the upcoming match against Architecture and Engineering" he replied in a calm tone.

"So you're competing against Seok!" exclaimed the female. Seokmin looked at Joshua and nodded.

" Who should I be cheering for between you two?" Yumi wondered loudly. Joshua could not handle the awkward atmosphere. He had to find a way to leave the place. He thought for a while.

" Hey Yumi, I just realized that I have to do something. I should go" he bid farewell to Yumi. { Seokmin got ignored again 🥺 } Yumi knew that something was wrong but she didn't pay much attention towards the matter.

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

AT JOSHUA'S DORM :

The male freshened himself and was about to go to bed. Suddenly the door bell rang. "Who the hell is that ? " he exclaimed.

When he opened the door, he was welcomed by the sight of a certain person named Seokmin.

" What are yo- Ouch!" groaned Joshua with pain.

" What's wrong ?" asked Seokmin worried

"None of your business" replied Joshua coldly, massaging his shoulder.

"I'm asking nicely. What happened?" asked the other. Joshua gave in

" A little injury from practice."

Seokmin sighed and questioned

" Did you apply remedy to it? Does it hurt badly?" he received no as an answer. 

" That's what medicine is for, you know. Wait here!" Seokmin went to his room to grab some antiseptics for the elder.

He returned after few minutes. He made Joshua sit on the couch and instructed him to roll his t-shirt's sleeve. Joshua refused " I can do it by myself"

But Seokmin was so adamant that the other had no other choice but to follow whatever the younger said.

"Oh!!" exclaimed Seokmin examining the bruise on his shoulder. It had turned purplish- red . He took some ointment in his hand and cautiously started applying it on the wound. Seokmin began his nagging session

" Be careful ! We have a game in two days"

Joshua scoffed and added

"It's beneficial to you. You can win more easily"

"Without you in the game? There's no fun"  said Seokmin. He accidently exerted a  lot of force on the shoulder making Joshua wince with pain " Do it more gently"

Seokmin mumbled a small sorry while laughing. Both of them stared at each other. It was a long and intense eye contact. Seokmin noticed the warmth and gentleness of Joshua's eyes. Joshua realized their actions and pulled away from the stare. He pulled his sleeve down. Seokmin was taken aback by his abrupt actions.

Joshua said " You can leave"

"Are you asking me to leave after I helping you? Always" commented Seokmin. 

"Go. " said Joshua again. Seokmin realized something.

" Do you have a makeup remover?" he asked

"Why do you ask?" questioned Joshua confused

"I did some photo shooting today." replied Seokmin

"With Yumi? She added it to her IG story. I think everyone saw it" stated Joshua as he stood up to get the bottle.

" Here" he handed over some cotton pads and the makeup remover

" Thanks" said Seokmin. He poured way too much solution on the cotton causing Joshua to be alarmed

" Hey!" he exclaimed

" What!" quavered Seokmin.

" You don't need that much"

" Do you really think I know how to use it?" grumbled the younger.

" What a waste! Give me the cotton. I'll do it for you" volunteered Joshua out of frustration,

"This is all you need" he instructed pouring a few drops on the cotton pad. Seokmin nodded.

"Forehead up" muttered Joshua. Seokmin looked up. "What a hopeless case!" thought Joshua

" I mean slick your hair back" explained the elder. Seokmin gave an awkward smile.

"Come closer" Seokmin came really close to the other, their faces were only few centimeters apart.

" Too close!!" said Joshua who had closed his eyes out of panic. Seokmin moved his face a little bit back. Joshua started gliding the cotton sheet all over his face. He was taking the process slow and steady. 

" This is so relaxing!" uttered Seokmin

" Be still, will you ?

After a few wipes, Joshua took a look at the cotton pad. 

"You're wearing heavy makeup" he shared

" Because I'm so handsome" asserted Seokmin proudly causing Joshua to laugh.

" You're misunderstanding something here. "

" If you're handsome, you don't need heavy makeup " explained Joshua

"What a cake face !" he added

"It doesn't make any sense" said Seokmin puzzled

" It does. It means your skin is horrible"

"But I was asked to be a model" argued Seokmin

"Please, you're full of yourself"

"I am good looking"

Joshua couldn't control his laughter " Can I pay you to be lees confident?"

Seokmin noticed something.

"Cute eyes you have there" Seokmin admired

" If I have these doe- eyes, will I be as cute as you?" he asked curiously. Joshua felt his heart flutter. 

" You want to have my eyes?" queried Joshua. Seokmin nodded his head excitedly.

"Sorry to disappoint. Only I can have these super-cute eyes" sassed Joshua

"Done, you can go now" said Joshua

"You're shooing me away again" pouted Seokmin

"Yes, who'd like to be with you?"

Joshua forced Seokmin to the door. 

" Hey!! Can I spend the night here ? I forgot my keys inside my room" Seokmin tried to sound as convincing and cute as possible. Joshua raised one of his eyebrows out of suspicion. 

" Well umm..." started Joshua

" IN YOUR DREAMS!" he replied starting to close the door.

" I'm being serious!" yelled Seokmin. Joshua wasn't going to budge.

"I'm telling you the truth! Come on, don't be stingy! Your room is spacious! PLEASE" exclaimed Seokmin, trying to convince Joshua but the other turned a deaf ear. He finally closed the door. Joshua took a last peep through the peep hole and smiled.

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.2K 2.2K 46
❝ If you want my heart, be aware of the spades. ❞ Picture this: life as a deck of cards. Matthew Clarke, the Golden Boy with golden locks and concei...
11.2K 578 13
Imagine you walking upto in a library just to see an assassin, that was dead in documents for eight years, reading a book? That's what happened with...
632K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
33K 1.6K 19
❝Always the singer, never the groom.❞ -- seoksoo fanfic; a short story