The Sudden Sparkleโœจ

By advikarajpoot

Book 1 of sparkle seriesโœจ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spre... More

Aestheticโœจ
Family's introduction
1.Returning India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
2.Everything is same!
3.Devil๐Ÿ’€
4.Alliance
5.Her audacity
6.Wtf!!
7.Engagement๐Ÿ•Š
8.hate her
9.Coming to Jaipur
10.Panick attack
11.Club
12.Mehndi and sangeet
14.Married!!
15.Hurt??
16.wife
17.Reception
18.Truth and dare
19.Jealous from brothers?
20.Mrs.Rathore!!
21.Fighting like kids!!
Not an updateโœจ
22. Nightmare!
23.Mischief๐Ÿ˜
24.Avyansh Rat Rathore๐Ÿญ
25. am I in love??
26.My Queen
27.Threatened Him
28:-Honeymoon!!
29:-Do you like him?
30.Attack
31.Her Sufferings
32.(50k special)
Its Important

13.Using??

1.5K 74 0
By advikarajpoot

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

Haldi or should I say holi passed with lot's of fun and mischiefs.Everyone enjoyed accept Bride and Groom.
Ruhika left the ceremony in 10min. for a emergency in office
Ayesha didnt moved from her place saying she is not well....
And avyansh was getting irritated as he left his important meeting for this ceremony.......
Adheer and Rajawat family left from there as they got some family emergency...Adheer was not ready to leave but Ruhika ask him to leave as his family also needed him...

The wedding is going to take place in a palace of Rajvansh's,So they all left for there.....

Time skip~

The whole palace was shining with lights and adorned with flowers.
Every place was screaming royalty and luxury.....
Women's are wearing expensive dresses and jewelries.Men's are also not less....
Rajvansh's are attending guests and checking preparations.....
Happiness was reflecting on every face was reflecting happiness and grin not knowing that it is going to vanish soon.Rajasthani music is playing.....
Kids are running here and there....
Every corner of palace was fully organized with roses.Some close Relatives are busy in talking and gosippings.
Girls are busy in flexing themselves....
No one was informed about bride and groom....
Everyone was feeling peacefulness not knowing its peace before the storm....

Groom's procession have reached the venue and after performing some rituals,Avyansh was asked to sit on the mandap for varpooja.
Seeing avyansh as groom many hearts of girls are broken as they were busy in dreaming about becoming the queen of Rajasthan...
And after sometimes Priest asked Amrita and dhirendra to call the bride.
And Rajvansh brother,avinash,sara disha and tara moved towards ayesha's room to take her outside........
Advik knocked the room and called"Esha(Ayesha's nickname) bacche lets go its time.We are getting late!!"
After knocking for sometimes and not getting any response.Panick rose inside them thinking of something bad happen to ayesha...
So ved said"Advik lets break the door I'm not getting a good feeling!!"
And after some kicks from them and the door broke (Majboot door hai bhaiya itna kamzoor mat samjho)

They all entered the room only to see ayesha's lehnga and jeweleries are laying on the bed along with gifts that rathore's gave her,her engagement ring and a letter.....
Vedansh picked the letter and started reading.....

"To my family:-
I know that you all are here to take me to the mandap but I am not there....
Sorry,I tried to get married according to your choice but I guess destiny don't want it to happen.I'M PREGNANT with the child of my long time boyfriend and love of my life...
I also got to know this yesterday night otherwise I would have denied for this marriage and also I think I can't survive in that environment as you all know how much I love independence and my carrier.And how much I hate being caged with rules of royalty.....
I'm sorry for everything,I know this will affect yours and rathores reputation but if I would have done this marriage, i would have betrayed the rathore family along with my boyfriend.I'm really sorry everyone.ika and vansh bacche take care of  ishi and shaan your jiji sa loves you.Sorry to rathore's also.And please don't try to search me bcoz now I have left the country till then....Sorry for destroying your reputation and thankyou for loving me......Give blessing to my child
Your esha❤"

After reading the letter ved stood there dumbfound...
And advik took the letter and read out loud....
And everyone was shocked listening him.

Vedansh roared"CALL EVERYONE"
and vansh ran outside to call everyone...
After rajvansh's come to the hall except Ruhika...
And ved passed the letter to vansh and said"READ"
vansh instantly started reading.....
They all are shocked and tensed for upcoming situation....
Advik asked adhiraj to call rathore's,
Sarika and amrita were holding themselves from crying........
Chetraj lost his balance but avinash held him and made him sit on the chair nearby before passing a glass of water.
Rathore's entered the hall along with Avyansh.
Abhimanyu asked"Chet what happen??are you okk and why are you looking tense?"'

Dhirendra just passed the letter to jaiveer and after reading the letter Rathore's were bubbling with anger......
Avyansh was going to said something when anika held his hand
And said"no!let elders handle this matter"

Abhimanyu shouted"what is this !!now what will happen to our reputation!!media and relatives are waiting for us outside!!I didn't expect this from you!"

Chet just stood up and joined his hands with low head"I'm sorry abhi!!shayad meri hi parwarish me koi kami reh gayi thi!I'm really sorry,I'm helpless right now!!"

Jaiveer said"but what will happen now....we can't say this thing outside right??!this will leave a huge impact on our reputation"

Jitendra said"let's find out a way to get rid of this mess!!"

Rajveer said"I don't know anything!do whatever you want but this should not affect our reputation...."

Just when Ruhika with her bestfriends entered the hall
Ruhika said
"Sorry guys i was stuck in a meeting I hope I didn't miss anything..why everyone is gathered here I'm sure guests are waiting for you all?letz go"
A beautiful smile adoring her face....

And vansh handed her the letter and she frown seeing this but took the letter and started reading......
Her smile vanished in a thin air and shock was visible on her face....
She mumbled"what the fuck!!"and lost her balance but vansh held her...
She looked at her family with wide eyes .....
Ved and advik shared a talk through their eyes as soon Ruhika entered the hall...

Ruhika took out her phone and started calling ayesha but her phone was unreachable...she threw the phone in anger which shattered in small pieces making everyone flinch.
"VANSH CALL SECURITY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!"Adhiraj said controlling his anger....
Vansh ran and come back with security head who was trembling badly.....
Adhiraj said"ruhi gun"
And security heads eyes went wide and he gulped hard..
Ruhika took out her gun from her waistband and said"bhai sa let me handle it"And adhiraj nodded

"You have 2 min tell me the reason behind your irresponsible behavior!!"
She said while rolling her fingers on gun..

when he didn't said anything "I SAID SPEAK!! WHEN I FUCKING TOLD YOU NO ONE SHOULD GO OUT AND COME IN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THEN HOW THE FUCK SHE RAN AWAY!!???"She roared and everyone shocked her seeing like this.

"Ma..ma'am....p...p.ple..ase...."
"DON'T FUCKING SHUTTER"She yelled making him flinch....

"Ruhi give me the gun,don't get your hand dirty with his blood"adhiraj said when he saw Ruhika loosing her temper...

But advik said"raj don't!! we have a way to control this situation!!"
And everyone's head turn towards him....
Dhirendra said"what way beta??"

Vedansh said"we can replace the bride"and everyone's head snap towards him....

Jaiveer said"But with whom??"

Ved and advik looked at each other then said in union"with RUHIKA"
And some gasps can be heard in the room......some eyes went wide and ruhika stood their numb not understanding what's happening....
Adhiraj roared making everyone flinch"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND ADVIK AND VED!!!"
Advik said"dare you to raise your voice on me adhiraj.And you don't interfere in this matter"

Adhiraj said"I WILL She.is.my.sister and I will not let you hurt her this time!!"
Vansh said"YAAH bhai this is wrong why jiji sa have to suffer someone else's deeds!!"in a rough voice...

Abhimanyu said"I think this is right...this is only way to safeguard our reputation"
And males nodded except avyansh who was looking at them dumbfound..
vansh and adhiraj are furious on ved and advik for suggesting this idea...

Chetraj said after a long silence"Vansh and adhiraj I also think this is right we should replace the bride....."

Ruhika looked at him in shock and said"AGAIN!!!Again you all are using me for your so called bloody reputation that I don't think even exist!but not this time I will not agree on your bullshit idea!!!and bhai you both!are you both are gone mad or its side effect of this shock?"

And avyansh also said"and I also don't think this is right....I'm not any goddamn plastic toy that you all will use me whenever the fuck you want or I will agree anything the fuck you will say .....I AM NOT GOING TO AGREE THIS STUPID IDEA OF YOURS"

Chetraj said taking a deep breathe"Ruhika and avyansh....you have to do this...this is the only way to......"but cut of by Ruhika
"Mr.Rajvansh please don't...when I said I AM NOT then I AM NOT"
Chetraj and abhimanyu shared a eye talk without anyones notice...
Meanwhile Amrita and Sarika were crying for ayesha's deeds and for Ruhika's future.....
And sara and disha don't have any other way except agreeing with their husbands....

Abhimanyu said"Avyansh I want to have a word with you!and jaiveer and rajveer you also come"
And avyansh looked at his grandfather and nodded knowing what's upcoming...

Abhimanyu,jaiveer,rajveer and Avyansh left the hall and entered a guestroom....

Abhimanyu said"Avyansh I want you to get married with Ruhika..."avyansh tried to speak but cut off by abhimanyu who said"first listen to me...their are many reasons but most important is Ruhika is more capable of becoming a queen more then ayesha.She know how to respect people and our customs.And our reputation is also a important reason...So do it and I'm not asking I'm telling you.If you agree happily this will be good for you and if you not..then You are well aware of my ways..so do it"

Jaiveer said"I also agree with dad.She will be perfect for you!"
Rajveer said"even I also think the same.she is very well capable of handling the queens position"

Avyansh sigh listening them..he is well aware of his grandfather's ways of handling matters and if he want anything to happen then it will,no matter what.
So not having any other way he said"ohk, I'M READY TO GET MARRIED WITH HER"

On the other hand:-
Chetraj gestured Dhirendra and amrita to handle the matter....
Ruhika started moving out of the hall but halted listening dhirendra.
"Ruhi beta wait please"

Amrita and dhirendra come forward..
Dhirendra said"Beta please do this marriage for me please..my reputation is in your hands"
Ruhika looked at him with shocked expression and mumbled"baba you also!?"
Amrita said"bacche for me for us for your family please do this!!"
Sarika also said"bacche please..this thing will leave a great impact on our reputation"

Jitendra said"beta please for one last time please do this"and parents and chacha sa and chachi sa joined their hands in front of her..
Ruhika looked towards her sister in laws who were looking at her with pleading eyes asking her to agree....

Ruhika fell on the chair near her with a thud and tears which she was holding from a long time started flowing just then avyansh and other elders entered the hall.
Ruhika whispered"my own family is breaking me in worst possible way!!
Again you all are breaking me!!
Again you are using me!!
Again you all hurting me!!I am helpless once again!!But its last time I am doing anything for you all!!"
Adhiraj and vansh hugged her tightly.....
After a minute she broke the hug and stood up with the help of vansh and adhiraj wiping her tears off.
She said"I'M READY FOR THIS MARRIAGE"with a emotionless face...
And avyansh said "I am also ready"his face was barley giving any expression........

Thankyou for reading the chapter guyzz,hit the star button if you liked it and comment regarding the update✨
Bye bye🕊
~by Inez🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 14.3K 41
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
50.8K 3.1K 36
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
1.7M 82.8K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...