𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟'𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧�...

By m0t3lwh0r3

[ completed until s2 ] ✩‧₊˚⋆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 aoife and her beloved sarcasm gets her in trouble, all while ge... More

𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖎. awkward tension
𝖎𝖎. howard girl
𝖎𝖎𝖎. wild encounter
𝖎𝖛. bleached out
𝖛. sincere apologies
𝖛𝖎. jacob wilder
𝖛𝖎𝖎. broken memories
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. state: drunk
𝖎𝖝. crazy me
𝖝. tough chill
𝖝𝖎. habla español
𝖝𝖎𝖎. big mess
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. silent kisses
𝖝𝖎𝖛. mad fire
𝖝𝖛. favorite entertainer
𝖝𝖛𝖎. taylor swift
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. strawberry chocolate
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. pink blush
𝖝𝖎𝖝. jealousy jealousy
𝖝𝖝. floor flowers

𝖝𝖝𝖎. ending storm

475 17 4
By m0t3lwh0r3

xxi.┊ending storm
10 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

guys last chapter is here...
enjoy reading and some thank you's and notes are at the end!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The ceremony everyone waited for the whole day finally started, when Parker walked down the aisle with flowers and Benny with the rings. Finally revealing the bride with her father right next to her, everyone standing up and admiring Hailey.

And Aoife thought she looked stunning as she walked down to her soon to be husband. The girl fixated her gaze on the two lovers, not even realizing she held all of Isaac's attention in that moment.

Well, and not only Isaac couldn't focus on the wedding, that's for sure. Cole Walter also had this problem since he saw Jackie appear on the wedding in her blue dress, catching his attention completely.

His problem was the fact that Alex was the one sitting next to her, being together, not him. And there was nothing he could do about it, he was sure of that.

Well, we'll see about that . . .

The applause suddenly sounded like a ring of a bell, reminding Isaac where he actually was and that he couldn't just stare all night long. He noticed the girl looking at him with a smile, clapping her hands while Hailey and Will walked down the aisle together.

It was now time for the after party, everyone walking to the tent with all the tables ready. Even the table cloths on their place, after Isaac's and Aoife failed try this morning.

"Jackie, you did such a great job today." Skylar smiled at the girl, who worked her ass off with all the wedding planning. "Everyone did. Oh my god, when the boquet got destroyed I thought it was done!" She laughed, as the moment when Alfred ate the flowers popped into everyone's mind.

"Yeah, but the one you made . . great." Alex commented with a smile, while drinking his champagne.

"You know my grandma said that these flowers are a sign of unrequited love." Nathan passed the flowers to Skylar, both smiling at the thought of their happy relationship.

Not only them of course, Aoife and Isaac grinning under their noses, the girl resting her head on his arm while he passed her flowers too. She flipped them in her fingers, breathing in their nice scent and Isaac's too, knowing she would remember the moment forever. It felt so calming and natural at that moment.

Cole and Jackie also shared a look, not one of them saying anything but . . the look itself said a lot of things.

George looked around the table, happy to see them all. "Cole, ready for the speech?"

"As I'll never be." He answered standing up and Aoife just then realized that he was the one doing the speech from Will's request. Well, that would be interesting.

Soon, the laughter and talking quietened when Cole tapped the glass and started his speech with 'ladies and gentleman'.

Aoife's cheeks were already numb because of her smile that not once left her face while listening. It felt so amazing to finally feel as a part of a family, at a place she called home and where she felt so welcome. It was like a dream come true and although she never needed it, it still surprised her with a nice comfortable feeling.

Everyone laughed at Will's emo phase, or the time when he was caught smoking behind the stables. Even when he was the one behind decorating his professor's office with toilet paper, the professor also being at his wedding.

Cole did a great job and Aoife could admit that, as he continued. "What I am gonna talk about, is how Will was always the most awesome big brother to all of us. He's the one who taught me how to play football, he never got tired reading lines with Danny or listening to Nathan play guitar, helping Alex ride, showed Jordan how to use the camera, played hockey with Parker, skateboarded with Lee, videogames with Isaac. . ." Aoife watched the two brothers smirk at his words, admiring their family bond which no one could ever destroy. Just like hers and Jackie's. ". . and reading bedtime stories to Benny."

"And I'll tell you how he met Hailey." Cole said turning to the bride, talking about how Will met her once and kept seeing her even thought it was freezing and cold outside. "But then we met Hailey and we all understood."

Aoife watched him turn around now facing everyone else. "So I guess when you meet your person . . well, nothing really matters." Cole looked in a certain direction, staring at a certain someone while saying the words. But the girl couldn't tell because what mattered was his eyes glistening when he looked at her, their hands still holding one another.

They all raised a toast, Aoife and Isaac maybe, just maybe sneaking in their cups real champagne instead of water, sharing a few sips while holding eye contact. The girl almost choked on her champagne as she laughed at the confused Skylar who didn't even know when they managed to turn water into alcohol. "Tastes good." She nodded with a smile being watched by Isaac sitting beside her.

It was now time for the first dance, Hailey and Will dancing first and then allowing others to join.

Oh, no.

She looked around in fear seeing everyone stand up and she knew it wouldn't pass her, when a familiar hand appeared next to her. Aoife widened her eyes staring at Isaac with a pleading expression, but he just tilted his head in amusement.

"There's no way in hell, I can't dance! Like, at all!" She explained whisper shouting at him.

But the boy just rolled his eyes playfully and pulled her up. "Neither do I"

Aoife laughed as they actually went on the dance floor, trying to do their best and do something similar to dancing. And . . . she had fun while doing it, switching pairs with Jackie and even Danny who were definitely better dancers than her boyfriend.

But at the end, it didn't really matter, because she had fun. Especially after switching her dance partners for the last time, finally landing in Isaac's arms.

"And, was it so bad after all?" He asked quietly, leaning a bit down because of their height difference.

"Shut up" She laughed at him, but they continued to stare at eachother while dancing to the more calm music currently playing.

It was one of the moments when they both felt like they were alone and no one was around them, only the two truly mattering to eachother.

And while drunk Alex announced his love to Jackie, the girl not responding, Cole staring all evening at the pair ━━ Aoife and Isaac were just . . Aoife and Isaac.

Their love language was sarcasm, playful fights, sharing food and long kisses, clinging to eachother comfortably, holding hands every chance they got and matching rings. And they didn't seem to mind ever, enjoying every moment of it.

They just couldn't predict it would be so short.

Time always being the main problem.

▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄

The morning rays of sunshine shone on Isaac's face through his unclosed curtains, waking him up. His hand fell on the other side of the bed, but . . it was empty.

Empty and cold.

Like Aoife wasn't there with him through the night at all, although he perfectly remembered holding her close to him the night before. He even remembered her last words, before he dozed off to sleep.

"Thank you for the poppy and for everything." Aoife mumbled smiling at him, while they layed on Isaac's bed tired after the day and slightly tipsy after a few glasses of champagne.

"And I . . want to thank you for being here." He answered in a whisper.

Her lips tasted like strawberry's that night when before falling asleep they shared a last, long kiss.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows, but thought that maybe she just had an emergency earlier before he woke up and had to leave. Even if she wasn't the morning type of person, something probably must have happened, right?

He pulled on a pair of jeans and the blue shirt he remembered giving her recently, which he didn't quite remember when exactly she gave it back.

"What the hell" He mumbled to himself into the silence filling the room, thinking everything was weird about her sudden absence.

Isaac didn't think it could get worse. Until he looked around his room, noticing an unfamiliar box laying on one of his shelfs.

A box of strawberry chocolates.

A piece of paper.

A ring.

His ring, and when he took it slowly in his fingers, he understood. The ring she wore and had with her at all times. Aoife wouldn't take it off without a reason, and the reason could be hidden in the paper he took next.

Isaac let out a breath, already sensing what could have happened but still not quite believing. Was it just a prank? Was she taking her revenge on him for all the pranks from the early beginnings?

Black ink and an familiar writing font on the white paper caught his attention, finally.

Lo siento, Isaac. [ sorry ]
I don't know what to say, just remember what I told you at the fair and you'll understand.
━━a.

He felt like the air tightened in his lungs, suddenly a wave of hotness hitting him.
"Where Jackie is, there am I." Her words echoed in his head, from their moment on the county fair.

The door burst open while he was still staring at the only things left from her, trying to gaslight himself into thinking it wasn't real.

Alex stood there almost running out of breath, watching his brother walk out with the paper clutched in his palm. He quickly understood that he was also looking for his girlfriend, who was obviously not there anymore and it broke his heart to tell him the truth.

"Isaac . . Isaac! They're not here, she's not here." Alex followed behind him, trying to stop him from walking, grabbing his shoulder when they found themselved in the empty room, which once belonged to Jackie and Aoife.

Isaac examined the room which had almost nothing left in it, noticing only a few small things which belonged to Aoife. Only then he shaked his head and slowly turned to his brother, who was looking at him in worry and the same angry expression.

"Where the fuck is she then?"

Alex opened his mouth but realized he couldn't even say that, because . . . he didn't knew too. He was also left with just a small note, saying sorry from the other sister. Nothing. Just the note.

Katherine walked in the kitchen, looking like she almost ran on her way there and sighed when she saw all of them together. A weird expression visible on her face, eyes slightly glossy, as the woman looked between the two teenagers in heartbreak.

"They flew to New York with Richard and Danny."

And they were right from the start.

Time was always the problem.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

AHHHH GUYS THE BOOK IS FINISHED!!
until season 2 premieres i will miss writing about aoife and isaac sooo much but it's JUST the start of their story so don't worry!

i wanted to thank u for all the votes, kind messages and comments and for enjoying the story just as i did writing it<3 im so happyyyy

its also the first book i ever finished sooo congrats to me i guess?

now guys lets pray season 2 comes out asap so i can continue!!

anyway guys have a nice day/night, to those who are celebrating easter- i wish u happy easter!!

see u soon besties! i will also definitely write new fics in the meantime.

now byeeee
nyx xx ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 261 10
"It's you. It's always been you, Adeline. I'm in love with you." in which 2 best friends who have loved eachother since forever, finally confess thei...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
660K 29K 80
"Hello?" "It's your favorite customer!" "Umm...who dis?" Story Creds: @jiminspabo- Cover by: @Bangtan-read Cover cred: @iamdamnlazy #1 in fanfiction...