Patrick Stump Imagines/onesho...

By scxttered

just little oneshots about the frontman of Fall Out Boy. fluff and stuff a little more cheeky if required ;))... More

introooo
A long days work (fluff)
I Keep my Jelousy Close (suggestive)
Dance, Dance... How Misery Loved Me (fluff)
I'm Coming Apart at the Seams (fluff)
Rocky Horror (smüt)
Parents (smüt)
Fashion Magazines (fluff)
Fall From Your Window (fluff)
Bunny Boy (smüt, pt1)
Bunny Boy (smüt 2)
help meee (not a story i just need help)
Centuries (fluff)
So Much For Tour Bus (smüt)
They Weren't So Great (fluff)
I'm Like A Lawyer (suggestive)
Put This Record Down (fluff)
Sunshine Machine (suggestive)
Rhythm of the Rain (smüt)
I wanna scream 'I love you' (fluff)
When I'm Home Alone... (smüt)
1K!!!
Mi Amour (fluff)
Alpha Dog (fluff)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff. pt2)
Everything You Say... (smüt, pt1)
Everything you say... (smüt. pt2)

Summer Days (smüt/request)

64 3 0
By scxttered

'he looks good in the morning
And he don't even know it
I don't want you to go yet
Can we stay in the moment?'

Hiii

Got my first request (thank you RayT0rosHusband)

So this is gonna be smütty but quite sweet still!!

The reader is also trans FTM so it's a male reader in this one also with male-gendered pet names ect

There is also gonna be talk of:
- transition surgery
- going on HRT
- the effects of both
- dysphoria
- operation scars
- anticipated bottom surgery

Patrick is Soul Punk era bleach blond haha

Hope you guys enjoy!

Anymore requests from anyone is always welcome!!!

~•~•~•~•~

It was hot, swelteringly so. Summer had finally hit Illanois and didn't you know it. The constant heatwave, the sticky humidity and the unrelenting stream of sweat that poured out of everyone was unbearable.

You sat on yours and Patrick's sofa, small fan in hand, just trying to get even a second of coolness onto your body but nothing worked. You'd even tried the movie 'sit in front of the freezer' but that hadn't worked, it just made the food go bad. You were in the coolest clothes you could find, your vest top and basketball shorts but you just wanted to rip your own skin off at this point and put it in the recently refrozen freezer. It was too hot to do anything, watching TV was pointless, you were restless. Thankfully the news had said thr heatwave would stop today, around early afternoon and you did have to admit, a miniscule nip had filled the air bur not enough to benefit you at this point.

Patrick was out, getting the weekly shop for you both and he should be back soon. You wondered how he could cope, moving around in such heat bur you supposed the stores had aircon so that would be good at least.

Aircon would be ideal...

In your dizzy state, you remembered reading somewhere that if you put a damp bed sheet up to an open window it cools the room. Anything was worth a try at this point so you unstuck yourself from the sofa and webt to get a sheet from thr airing cupboard. Wetting it, you fastened it up in front of the open living room window. Almost instantly the room was cooled and yoy let out a pleasant sigh. Much better.

After a few minutes of enjoying the cooler room, you decided to do the same in yours and Patrick's bedroom. It was always stuffy in there, even with the window open and you both found it difficult to sleep in a warm room. You assembled another damp sheet in the window, waiting for it to take effect.

Just then you heard the front door open.

"Y/n, I'm home," came Patrick's voice which sounded exhausted and breathless.

"Hey Patrick," you shouted from upstairs, going to the bedroom door where Patrick slowly came up the stairs.

"Holy smokes it's hot," he gasped, walking to thr bathroom and washing his face in cool water from the sink.

"It is, it's gonna cool down soon though," you told him as you leant on the door frame of the bathroom. "I also put some wet bedsheets up to the window because that's supposed to cool down the room."

"Which rooms?" Questioned Patrick, dabbing his face with the hand towel, small droplets of water on his fringe still. He looked so hot, in more ways that one.

"The living room and bed room."

Patrick left the bathroom, pinching your ass playfully as he walked past towards your bedroom. He sighed as he entered.

"Okay, the sheet thing works for sure" he said with a blissful smile as he lay down on the bed, engulfed by cool air. "It's so nice," he sighed worh a smile on his face.

You chuckled, also feeling the benefit, it was definitely cooler in there.

Sitting up on the bed Patrick took the t-shirt, which had obvious damp patches from the sweat, off over his head. You marvelled at his body as you always did. There was a thin sheen on his skin which was from the heat. Although he usually shaved it off, he did actually grow chest hair and it stuck to him with wetness and it made him look even more handsome.

He proceeded to unbutton his jeans bur not unzip thr fly. It was clear he wasn't doing this to try and get a reaction from you, he was just very very warm. He flopped down on his back again, his chest moving up and down with his breaths, his hands on the pillow next to his head.

"That's better," he whispered to himself, eyes closed and a small smile on his lips. After a few seconds of laying, he looked up at you ad you stood staring at your stunning partner. Reaching his arms out towards you in an inviting hug he said, "you coming in?"

With a grin, you walked to the edge of the bed and crawled across the duvet to lay with him.

"Are you sure you won't be too hot?" You asked him, leaning up on your arm.

With a shake of his head, you smiled and put your head on his chest. Wrapping his arms around you, you felt the sticky sweat of both your bodies cementing you together.

"Are you not too warm with your clothes on?" He asked.

"I am a bit," you admitted.

"Why don't you take your shirt off?"

You nodded, thinking you wouod feel a bit cooler without it on. You took it off swiftly and put your bodies back together. Glancing down at yourself as you lay with Patrick, you smiled, seeing your flat chest. You'd had top surgery just over a year and a half ago and thr scars weren't too noticeable.

The day you got the surgery was the happiest day of your life. You'd finally felt you, in a way that you never had done before. Most people took feeling comfortable in their own body for granted and you'd never had that, not until that day anyway. Waking up from the operation and feeling the compression binder on you meant only one thing and it was a feeling you thought about often. Now you could finally be yourself. No, you hadn't gotten around to bottom surgery yet bur it was something you hoped to get. Going on Testosterone a few years back bad definately changed things and made you feel more yourself and had even made changes down there and you felt better than before and more comfortable with the changes but further surgery was your goal.

Patrick had been so sweet throughout the whole process and had supported you in every way he could. You had worried about what he might have thought when you initially told him, after all, you had started out as his girlfriend. But you'd known from a young age that you weren't that, that you were his boyfriend. Coming out to him was one of thr scariest experiences you'd ever faced and anxiety had wracked your every cell when you uttered the words:

'Patrick, I'm a boy... not a girl. I hope you still want to be with me...'

And of course, he did. He'd said he'd never really thought about dating boys but he was definitely not against the idea. Besides, he loved you more than anything and like he said, he was happier that you were happier after you told him. Nothing with him had changed from that day on. You became his boyfriend and he was openly Bisexual. He treated you the same but perhaps a little more cautiously to make sure you were comfortable and not dysphoric. Although that deep, painful twang still pulled at the base of your stomach from time to time it was a lot less frequent than before and Patrick helped you however he could and you could never thank him enough for that.

Patrick glanced over to you, seeing you smile at your chest.

"You're so handsome, " he muttered to you, kissing your forehead. You blushed a little ans nuzzled your face into his chest a bit more. "It's cooling down a bit more now.'

You agreed, the sheets were definitely working their magic.

Kissing your head again, Patrick tightened his grip around your shoulders as you lay beside each other on the bed. You looked up at him and just as you did, he managed to catch your lips with his, resulting in a tender kiss. His lips were just like Heaven, every single time their softness shocked you. They were so plump and moist but not overly wet or anything. He knew just how to tease you and leave you wanting more which is what he did now. He kissed you, opening his mouth in harmony with yours, not using his tongue, occasionally nipping your lips in his teeth. You kissed back, your eyes closed gently, enjoying him taking the lead. The kisses lasted longer and longer each time as he held you close in his arms and you leant up on his chest. Hanging on for a final long kiss, he pulled away, leaving you leaning towards him, your lips still pursed, wanting more.

He chuckled at your longing and disappointed expression.

"Aw, do you want more kisses baby?" He asked you, knowing full well you did.

You nodded, needing more.

He laughed again and kissed you for a second time, this time pulling you on top of him more rather than having you lay at his side. Your bare chests were together and this position gave you more opportunity to move your hands and you ran your fingers through his bleach blond hair, scratching his scalp gently.

Due to the friction between you two, the kiss was more intense and you craved him more. Maybe it was the heat but you had to admit, these past few days you'd been hornier than usual and this was exactly what you needed. Patricks tongue finally entered your mouth, rolling over yours slickly and making you even hotter. You kissed him back but he was definitely the one in charge of the situation and you were happy to let him be.

His strong hands roamed up your sides, hot against your skin which was slightly chilled from the cooling sweat. He switched his hands for just his finger tips, making you shiver. It tickled quite a bit but you could stand it, you were too far lost in passion to think much about it. You could feel Patrick's fast heartbeat against yours, they matched, you could also feel the pulse in his lips which were increasing speed through the kiss and becoming sloppier.

The kisses also became heavier and less like kisses from the lips and more like kisses from thr mouths and bodies. Together you were as close physically possible, bodies together, tongues stroking over one another, hands gripping.

After a while Patrick pulled away breathlessly, a slight beads of sweat on his face, his hair sticking to his forehead. He panted, his mouth open and his eyes lazy. Just seeing him in the state of being overcome with love and lust and just as desperate for it as you turned you on even more.

You knelt up, straddling Patrick's thighs and traced your hands down his chest, a smirk on your lips. You knew damn well what you were doing and what you wanted ans you wanted it now. His stomach lurched a little as your fingers traced over the tickly spot just past his hips. Reaching his unbuttoned jeans, your hands landed on his fly zip and you glanced up at his, a mischievous look in your eyes. He knew what you planned.

Like lightning, he unexpectedly flipped you over ao you changed positions. Your senses came back to you and you found yourself laying on your back on the bed with your partner over you.

Slamming his hands down on the pillow either side of your head, Patrick leant down, bringing his face closer to yours.

"Would you mind telling me what you were about to do y/n?" He asked, a dark look in his eyes.

You didn't speak, you were too embarrassed.

"I suggest you answer me."

When he was like that it really made yoyr heart flutter. You chose your words carefully. "I was... g-going to unzip your fly." You mumbled.

"May I remind you who's in charge right now?" He smirked.

"Y-you."

Patrick nodded slowly and kissed your neck. You whimpered, feeling his wet lips on your sensitive skin. He knew where to suck to get thr most noise out of you. You felt your skin get pulled into his mouth as he gently nibbled on you. Your hands gripped his shoulders as he teased you.

"P-patrick..." you whined. You loved this but you wanted more than that.

He stopped, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. Gazing up at him, he said, "do you want what I think you want?"

"Yeah..."

"I want that too," he admitted, flashing a shy smile. "You lay there handsome, I'll give you what you want."

Making contact with your chest with his lips, you watched him kiss his way down your body to your loose shorts. Looking up at you for confirmation which you gave in a quick nod, he pulled them down along with your boxers.

Once all your clothes were off Patrick smiled at you ans whispered, "so pretty."

You chuckled before Patrick's fingers made contact with your most sensitive area and it was replaced by a loud moan. Your head flopped back onto the pillow as you gripped it in your fists. He knew exactly where to touch you and how to do it, he'd had enough practice. Running his fingers softly up the entire length of your slit while paying extra attention to your clitoris was how he worked out what you enjoyed the most. You moaned with his movement, your hips following his fingers, you couldn't help it. A look of sleepy arousal filled your face.

He moved his hands, two of his fingers over your entrance. As he pushed them in, his lips closed around your enlarged clit. The loudest moan you'd done thst night left your mouth. The feeling was so intense. His tongue traced circles around your nub and he alternated this between sucking on it carefully. Slowly, his fingers moved in and out of you, curling when they were st their deepest to enhance the pleasure even more. He knew you liked all of this. Your groans got more frequent and yoyr breathing got deeper; that's when he knew to stop.

With a whine, you felt his mouth and his fingers leave you, panting in attempt to catch your breath. Your mouth was hanging open and you looked over to Patrick with a dazed gaze. He got on the bed, kneeling down between your open legs, and unzipped his fly and pulling down his jeans so he was juat in his boxers.

He smirked, noticing the agonising arousal in your eyes.

"Like what you see baby?" He asked, making you blush and look away. "Come on sugar, show me that pretty little face my handsome baby boy." He hooked his finger under youe chin and moved your face around so your stares reconnected. Pursing his perfect lips, he kissed you again, lingering on your mouth. Your head pushed towards his, wanting a more intense kiss bur he teased you, just grazing your lips together. He knew you wanted more but he was going to make you wait.

He continued this joking behaviour while his hands strayed down to his underwear. Slowly he pulled it off so you barely even noticed it being removed since you were so engulfed by the pool of anticipation and lust.

Then you felt something touch your stomach. Glancing down, you saw Patrick's exposed dick laying on your midriff. You shuddered in expectanty of what he would do to you with it, turn you into his slut probably, like he always did.

Smirking against you lips, Patrick moved away to return to kneeling between your legs. One hand on your torso, he said, "can we have sex?", checking up on you like he always did.

You nodded. "please Patrick," you half begged, you needed him, you'd waited long enough.

He smiled, moving himself closer to you, his hand still on you, his other holding his length. Like a dream you felt it touch your entrance, just the tip. Being with Patrick never made you feel embarrassed about your body, he always knew juat how to treat you like the guy you were while also being consensual and passionate towards you. And usually in moments of intimacy like this, you never even thought that your body wasn't the way that you wanted it to be, he just treated you so lovingly and perfectly.

Gently, he pushed himself into you, sliding in slickly because you were already more than aroused. Patrick vocalised a hearty groan that lasted the length of the entry and you joined in his moan. He was so big, it surprised you every time yet he seemed to fit perfectly. Your back arched just from the first contact. As you lifted, Patrick's hand found its way behind to your lower back, where it stayed, giving you a permanent leverage. He knew that made your G spot easier to reach and would make it more enjoyable for you, he'd done his research.

With a nod from you, he began to thrust his hips towards yours, both hands on you, one on your thigh, keeping your legs wide and you erotically exposed to his mercy. Your eyes screwed shut immediately from the burn of his size and your mouth was open, bringing in as much air as you could. Patrick's eyes were also closed, his bottom lip between his teeth, holding back another moan he was desperate to let out.

Increasing speed, Patrick's thrusts became quicker and stronger, hitting you deeper and deeper, catching that spot that made you shout in pleasure.

"At least scream something... like my name," Patrick gasped between pounds.

You moaned even louder at hearing that. "Patrick!" You screamed, as he hit your G spot full force.

He chuckled darkly. "Y-you know the window is o-open honey?"

Your face burned crimson. You'd forgot that.

"Quieten down a-a bit baby," he said with another laugh.

Clasping your hands over your mouth, Patrick continued to push himself into you, his face altering with every push. Whimpering behind your hands, you felt him regimently hit your deepest point, driving you closer to the edge. The knot was appearing in your stomach.

Patrick's hand that was on your thigh, gently stroked over the tender skin, moving nearer to your heat. He inched closer to it, painfully slowly, turning uou on even more if that was actually possible.

That was when his thumb made contact with your swollen clitoris, adding an extra sensation of pleasure to the situation and an alternative to the more aggressive pounding. You shouted again, your hands moving from your mouth to grip the sheets tightly in your hands. His thumb stroked in circles over the tip of your clit and you whimpered under his intense touch. Knuckles turning white, body quivering and legs shaking, yoy felt yourself almost tip over.

"P-patrick I'm gonna cum," you panted, forcing your eyes open to look into his handsome face, beads of sweat on his forehead, cheeks flushed pink and mouth open in a silent moan.

"M-me too baby. Finish with me y/n" he groaned. You screamed, finally letting yourself release. Your fists tightened on the covers as yur legs wrapped around his middle, squeezing him tightly as you whole body contracted. He rode out his orgasm, his warm load emptying inside of you. You felt so full, you felt so dirty but in the best way.

Gradually, Patrick slowed and pulled out of you, leaving you shaking and sweating on the bed. He lay next to you, working his way out from the embrace of your legs, and pulled you against him.

"Are you okay sugar?" He asked you, his chest rising ans falling dramatically, his body sticky.

You nodded. "Yeah, are you?" You asked him, your mouth still hanging open from the ride.

"Definitely," he smiled. "You're so beautiful, my handsome angel," he kissed the top of your head. You smiled back, you loved being pampered, especially after being fucked intensely. "I think we close the window now," he added, looking embarrassed. "Let's hope Mrs Nelson next door wasn't putting her washing out," he chuckled as you blushed, hiding your face in his chest.

The room was a lot cooler than before, even with the increased body heat. Your sheet idea had done the treat and even though the heatwave was coming to an end you'd be sorey to see it go, especially if it made patrick act like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 519 45
- warning!! Cringey UwU - •Smuts •one shots •mini fanfics •fluffs •Sad stories/oneshots
85.2K 3.8K 49
13 year old Aria's life in the orphanage wasn't fun. Each day the fear of being alone for the rest of her life made her worry and depressed. But one...
349 51 29
{Completed} {book one} Cover Made By - EchoedBlack Thank you babes 😘😘 My life was... Perfect, to begin with. I had two hard working parents, a nic...
25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...