Survival Journal

Autorstwa Ma1rhK

Victoria Ferrari. "The girl who woke up one day and decided to be a formula 1 driver" those were the cruelles... Więcej

Playlist
Chapter 1: Victory
Chapter 2: Tesoro
Chapter 3: Premiere
Chapter 4: Attraction
Chapter 5: Tension
Chapter 6: Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7: Headlines
Chapter 8: Family reunion
Chapter 9: Humiliation
Chapter 10: Flirting games
Chapter 11: Secret package
Chapter 12: Car battles
Chapter 14: Shopping spree
Chapter 15: Cocktail- Exposure
Chapter 16: Teammate troubles
Chapter 17:Wrong impressions
Chapter 18: Attention seeker
Chapter 19: Damsel in distress
Chapter 20: Naked
Chapter 21: Swap of places
Chapter 22: Aftermath
Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka
Chapter 24: Climate change
Chapter 25: Suffocate me
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Candy land
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Perfect boy

Chapter 13: Games

33 3 13
Autorstwa Ma1rhK

Victoria
*****

A light release of emotion overpressed my body feeling a bit unhold by him when I lost him in the tunnel but soon I realised he was following me, he was right in front of me.

I parked my car in the beach, a lot of things happened from that point on, I wanted to feel some air, I needed space, I needed to have him out of my life completely.

I trail off my car, the frustration grows seeing him follow my steps, slapping the door of his car shut in a way it could create a big fuss over the rest road.

The anger escalating from those small grimaces intensified with fury which couldn't escape his face. Fury held for me, ready to be exploded on me.

But in the one supposed to be holding this fury against him , only thing I needed was some time off of his unpleasant figure yet he seemed to be everywhere I was.

Universe is laughing at my face and I take it in.

Within each step he made towards me I realized the more anger raised, I don't care, I can't care.

We both stop strolling towards each other and stop right across each other, my eyes narrowed in a similar way with his, an enraged battle reminding a war.

"What is your problem? Can't I have some time off without you following me around like a dog?" I roar in a raspy firm tone with every inch of me crashing in wrath.

He didn't hesitate once, he stirred me towards him eliminating the space, towering the air between us.

"No, you can't. Not when you have left a conversation twice." His voice echoed sternly, growled as he towered me with such a precarious gaze.

He could brake me with a snap of his fingers, physically crash me in the same ways I could drain him emotionally. A insanely puzzled affection we hold for each other..

He intrigued me, his touch was vitally strong and aggressive, and his stare— damn I could die on the spot.

"Perhaps because you are the last person I want to talk to generally?"
"Even this stupid dress, if I knew it was from you I would have throw it right there and then in the rubbish bin!" I scream out, colliding my finger with his hard chest leaving it hardly paralyzed. His chest felt like a huge massive rock like the rest of his body, my finger had no influence on him, I had no influence on him. The same cold stare was shoved right against my face.

Our bodies were still attached but non of us gave a shit, irritation along with a heated tension embraced our atmosphere.

"Perhaps I should take it off right now! It's literally the ugliest dress I have ever seen!" It's not, in fact it's the most beautiful.

I finally make him crack, he suppresses a chuckle which makes my eyes twitch in disbelief.

"Are you serious, what is so fucking funny!"

"Do you really find this a nice idea, getting naked right in front of your worst enemy? Or is this another one of your tricks to have me onto your bed?" He claims which makes me lose it even further.

I couldn't deny my anger, I was slowly loosing everything in me, incredulity pinned on my expression with a twisting smile.

"Have you onto my bed?" I sneer.
"Believe me if I wanted to have sex with you, getting naked was the least I would do." My lips pressed nearly his face.

No emotion shown on the surface, a stainless nothing while these eyes demonstrated greatly diverse of feelings. A smirk pinned on his face, it grew by the moment, dragging my frustration into its limits.

"You didn't deny the accusation I see." His hand wrapped around my waist leaving me breathless almost.

"What accusation?" I raise an eyebrow, his beam was now stronger.

"You want to have sex with me?" He whispered, hyped up and moody.

My cheeks flushed the most red shade there is hearing those hideous questions.

"N-no?" I stuttered. Why was I stuttering?

Was it his hard— smile? Was it his gaze? He intrigued me, triggered me and my imaginations into escalating in scary paths, paths you never want to cross along with your enemy. Especially Adrian.

He lip curl. "Stop stumbling your words and focus on not being guitly."

"I would rather lose my virginity with a —" I'm so stupid... so stupid!!

"Oh so you do are a virgin. I knew it." Out of the blue his mood shifted into a hyped up one, his features resembled contentment.

"You called me a whore just moments ago.." my eyebrows furrow, confusion expressed.

"Oh Tesoro, only to grasp your exasperate face once more. I live for your annoyance." He comments, his fingers curling onto my chin with a certain comfort.

I snap his finger off of me glaring at him in a sharp composure.

"Why does it matter to you if I'm a virgin anyway?" My eyes roll listlessly.
"Does it turn you on?" I joked suppressing a laugh.

He stayed silent, holding the words onto him speaking with his eyes and slowly look of cross-eyed were glaring me. Perceiving me into walking backwards, away from him in fear.

A grin forming onto his lips.
"Maybe it does." His fierce voice frightens me far more with those words as he kept walking towards me. No trail of emotional anger anymore, only tension.

Tension is building up between us, out of nowhere all those emotions have shifted into something dangerous. Ready for survival my body switches into survival mode, ps stay as far away from him as I can.

"After all, I'm just a man, with many needs, many sexually desires and cravings." His body brushed against mine violently.

I am speechless frozen into time, not moving a muscle.

"You think I want to talk to you Victoria?" He wonders in a serious laughing voice in which he confuses me with those mood swings.
"Maybe all I want is to feel this desire, maybe it turns me on seeing you
suffering..—" he stops, arms twisted around me for once more, enhancing the fear of mine with his deep mischievous voice and looks.
"— And maybe I want to fuck you every time I hear that sweet whining voice of yours screaming how much of a jerk I appeal to you."

My eyes pictured all the emotions I got, I was dripping sweat from fear, sweat which slipped all over my chest and rest of body, my skin got shivers, all my over my spine. Images of his touch becoming more aggressive but not here in the middle of nowhere,— but in bed.

"Believe me, if I didn't love seeing you get so emotional I wouldn't exchange a word with you. Bringing you in that level of frustration and annoyance is fucking worth every single word I exchange with you."

My eyes land on his lips which remain unmatched with those immoral terms.

"Your pain brings me joy."

He was messing with me, sneaking onto my emotions like a bug and poisoning my thoughts just to play with me. I know like a book the way he acts.

I was fuming. In need to murder him, to shut this handsome man enchanted mouth of his and plant him ten feet underneath the ground. My face is red, all I can see is red. Red, Red, Red.

No, no, no, I can't stand him one more minute! I remained speechless nothing to say nothing to tell him. One of the few times there were no words left for me to speak off.

Once again I darted out of there, leaving the conversation hanging from a thin thread. In a fast pace I became smoke strolling down the cold sand as far away as it allowed me. Or else I would pay a visit to my therapist.

No man had ever made me boil like this before, Adrian is one of a kind, surely.

A wicked, twisted, evil, antichrist, little maniac devil with no driver skills, with no sense and a total prick man.

"Don't tell me you running again, I know you were weak but a chicken too. Thats too much." He Carries on with the insulations following behind me.

I ceased running. Not being able to get a grip of myself anymore, I was tired, tired of running out of situations the minute they got to emotionally draining.

He was right. For once. I ought to not run and face my problems. I craved for revenge for the way he has been making me feel, in need to prove myself exhibit my power.

He likes games? Well so do I and I can play them better than he does.

"I wasn't aware of your liking of fucking chicken, I guess is one of your many mistakes." My voice firm and stern, almost threatening as I turn the other way suggestive stepping closer to him, he stopped following lingering in front of me.

Our eyes met violently. Effectively I could sense the curiosity spilling out of his leathering glance. Those icy eyes spotting me from a distance.

He raises his left eyebrow slightly..
"Excuse me?"

I smirk, forging ahead.

"Oh Adrian don't you understand why I am acting like this?" I wonder, naughty attitude touches my act. My right arm embraces his spine while my left gathers all the courage and touches gently his abs. I breathed controlled, his chest felt hard—

I can only imagine what the rest of his figure feels and looks like.

"Victoria are you okay?"

"No, I'm not. Adrian I like you so much, you are right... Maybe I do want to have sex with you." I tease him horribly holding this act against him.

Believing my word, he simpered in proudness. My touch affected him beyond any doubt. 

"Oh really?"A satisfied wicked grin appeared.
"Why couldn't you just tell me that. I like you too Tesoro." He said to me making my attitude to drop off for a minute from the terrifation.

"You do?" I sounded in disbelief as I swallow my fear trailing back into my role.

"Mmhh." His smile gentle, his finger pressing my cheek staring right in my soul.

Fuck. Me.

"Oh, then why you are dating her?" I must admit, I take advantage of the situation, but I couldn't resist myself. Not that I Care or something.

"To keep my mind off of you." He shrugged his shoulder. Filling all my delusional thoughts.
"Do you have any idea how much I like you?" Such irony, with a twist of his eyes.

"Really huh."

Minutes of silence, the sound of the sea, the loud waves, overtakes the scenery accompanying the journey in imaginations that better get Buried deep inside.

"What are we doing now?"His fingers awkwardly tingled together his stare pinning my lips in a giggle.

Adrian grabs my waist and pin his body against mine as personal space was completely not there and he tried to bend his head close to mine.

Should I start panicking now?

"What are you doing?" I ask as I tried to keep my distance as much as I could.

"Kissing the girl that I like and likes me?" Why I feel a short irony represented in his voice for some reason.

"Yeah." I utter cramped in fear regarding the imagination of bringing his words to life. Im not going to kiss Mr Jerkhead. Instead I stare him for a couple of minutes and after that I start running.. Literally.

Running for my life. To save myself from more therapists meetings, running from a scene that would scar me for life. Kissing Adrian seemed like a nightmare. A hot— An awful nightmare.

I wasnt just running on sand drops, I was running for my life with him following behind me, chasing me, shouting my name on top of his lungs and how much he likes me.

"Victoria, come back stop denying your love!" His voice echoes right behind me, itching my entire body.

Don't say those words if you don't mean them Adrian.

I darted terrified away from him trying not to be reached but sooner or later he was going to reach me and that was what terrified me. If he kisses me I think I'm going to kill myself or pay someone to do it for me.

"Victoria!" He shrieked once again my name, letting me make loud noises from fear at the top of my voice with the hope of being heard from someone.

He was now gaining on me even faster which reminded me how much of a strong athlete he appeals to be.. Suddenly the touch of his strong arms weighted on my waist and I ended up laying on the cold hard sand with him caging me from the top closing up the distance in a tight grip.

He had caught me up. And he assured I could be powerless within his touch since I couldn't possible escape from him. He is a literal muscled- mountain.

"Leave me alone!" I gasp as I shout petrified the least. Trying to push him off, he didn't nudge an inch.

"What is it love, I thought you liked me.. Kiss me.." He orders me like I'm some kind of servant transferring his eyes into crystalline darkness.

Stop this madness!

His Face came strictly close to mine and I quite felt a soft connection with our lips, his breath pressing my face heating me up.

"Get away from me!" This time my tone was not in fear but fearful, my nerves got the best of me taking over my entire body with a loud firm strict menace.

His eyes soften, victory shown on display pictured right through his eyes as he backs off, finally.

"I don't like you Adrian and surely I won't kiss you in any lifetime! So get the fuck off of me!"

He supressed a laugh, laughing his head off while my eyebrows furrow in curiosity.

"Didn't I told you to not start things you can't finish?" His normal voice sounds again, cruel and cold. He stands on his feet while I lie there without believing my eyes and ears.

un-fucking-believeable.

"You were pretending this whole time, didn't you?" I ask and he smirks. I get up completely facing him up in my arms.

His hand touches my cheek softly like his grin.
"You think you can play games better than me but you don't really know, that I'm already on top, overshadowing you in everything." He informs me towering me from this height pressing his hard chest onto my view.

A weird sensation crawled into my stomach making me feel sick, frightened with his terrorising words which felt like a true nightmare. His words felt unreal in the possibility, I off all people could not be overshadowed.

I cover this insecurity, with loads of anger, and aggression which soon radiated into an attitude.

"We will see about that."

*****************

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

198K 2.6K 56
"I hate you so fucking much" she said in a low voice. "I hate you more than you could imagine" he whispered again. "I am so in love with you Lando"...
30.3K 426 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
24.5K 453 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...
222K 4.6K 33
One half of the time it's a gun fight The other half, we're taking off clothes, clothes, clothes🎶 Alethia Verstappen, Formula 1 driver for Ferrari ...