The Sudden Sparkle✨

By advikarajpoot

Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spre... More

Aesthetic✨
Family's introduction
1.Returning India 🇮🇳
2.Everything is same!
3.Devil💀
4.Alliance
5.Her audacity
6.Wtf!!
7.Engagement🕊
8.hate her
9.Coming to Jaipur
10.Panick attack
12.Mehndi and sangeet
13.Using??
14.Married!!
15.Hurt??
16.wife
17.Reception
18.Truth and dare
19.Jealous from brothers?
20.Mrs.Rathore!!
21.Fighting like kids!!
Not an update✨
22. Nightmare!
23.Mischief😏
24.Avyansh Rat Rathore🐭
25. am I in love??
26.My Queen
27.Threatened Him
28:-Honeymoon!!
29:-Do you like him?
30.Attack
31.Her Sufferings
32.(50k special)

11.Club

1.4K 75 3
By advikarajpoot

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Authors's POV:-:

After the race they all come back and directly went to their as they were tired.Elders are gone to watch movie.
After resting they all started getting ready.And now boys are waiting for girls in hall to ensure their safety(Avyansh,ranvijay,vihaan, armaan,adhiraj,vedansh,advik,
avinash,abheer,dhruv,vansh and ahaan)
Boys are just in casual wear as they didn't decided the theme before but girls have satin as thier theme.Just then girls entered the hall and boys looked at them with open mouth.

Varya said"Kindly close your mouth guys or mosquito will enter"
Advik said"oye tum log ankhe band karo, patni hai sara meri or tum logo ki bahen"Vedansh said"same goes to disha"and avinash also"and tara also"
Three of them looked  at each other than at their  husbands and said union"don't get jealous baby"and laughed.

While Adhiraj was staring at shreya,vihaan at varya,armaan at saanvi and ranvijay at Aratrika.
And avyansh was unaffected by ayesha's presence.(A/N:-Uski wali abhi nhi aay hai yaar baat samjho)

Just then ruhika entered the hall while talking on call"Be with elders all the time don't leave even if they say to leave don't otherwise you know what will happen"

She was not wearing any short dress.And girls looked at her as if they have seen any ghost.And boys are looking a there girls not sensing her presence but avyansh was fully giving his attention to her.
She said"guyz letzz go for what we are waiting"
Saanvi said more like shouted"Aise...aise jayeegi tu saali"

Ruhika gave her a nervous smile and said"I know this is not ohk according to you but try to understand babes.I'm just going there for your safety.I am not in mood of clubbing right now!!"

Shreya said "nhi go and change"
Sara said"yaah ruhi go and change"
Tara said"yaah we have to click pictures also"
Disha said"bacche please na for us"
Vaahi said"di see I wore dress of your preference now its your turn please"
And ayesha said"Ruhi baby for me!please na!!"and showed her puppy eyes to her.
Ruhika signed and said"ohk ohk no drama I will wear but I don't have satin dress!!"
Ayesha said"you don't have or you didn't bring but I'm also your jiji sa you can wear any dress you have"

Ruhika looked at her and said"jiji sa I don't want to spoil your bechlorette's theme"
Ayesha smiled and said"no baccha you will not now go and change fast"
Ruhika pouted and said"jaa rhi hu"
And ran towards her room and come after changing.
Clicking of her heels and her dressing sense attracted everyone's attention.

(Ruhika's final look)

Girls hooted and said"looking hot and sexy baby"
She chuckled and said"letz go before these husbands and fiances of your's loose control and you all end up having sex here"
tara,sara and disha blushed.
Ayesha seem unaffected.
And other girls looked at Ruhika with open mouth for her uncontrollable talks.
And boys were looking at her with wide open eyes.
Advik said"I thought you all are innocent but look here....."
To which aratrika said"innocent or ye huh nice joke bhai ......ye or varya jo logo ko sex position pe gyaan dete..."before she could complete her sentence Ruhika covered her mouth and said"letzz go guyzzz she is just blabbering"
Everyone moved outside except Ruhika and avyansh .He was talking to someone about his meeting and ruhika was caming from her room after taking her car's key.

Avyansh ended the call and turned just to get collided with Ruhika.They both said sorry to eachother.
And moved outside and avyansh said"are you are taking guards??"
And Ruhika's eyes went wide because its their plan to not to take guards with them.
She shuttered "uhm ya..yaah we..we are t..taking guards"
Avyansh said"I know you are lying but guards are going for everyone's safety.And I mean it"
she just said"huh...ohk"
The clubs are booked specially for them so there's no problem.

After clubbing all girls are dozed off except Ruhika because she know that this was coming so she controlled herself.Now she is calling boys for help but they are not picking her calls.
But then abheer picked her call and she shouted"Saalo kamino mar gaye kya saare.Morons,jerks,bastards.I'm calling you since fucking 30 minutes.Daaru ka nasha jyada ho gya hai kya tum sab me.Do do thappad padde bass nasha utar jaye..." everyone jump at thier place listening her shouting  as abheer's phone was connected with DJ.
Abheer said"kya hua kyu chilla rhi hai??"
To which Ruhika said"kyu chilla rhi hai??yaha in mahraniyo ne dimak khrab kar diya hai mera pee pee ke,Man toh kar raha hai ki nasha kar ke mai bhi soo jauu.Agar tum sare ke sare yaha agle 10 min me nhi aaye toh mai tum sab ko aisa torture karungi ki kabhi life me nhi bhuloge and you know that I can do this so come fast"

And disconnected the call.
Boys also drink alcohol but it didn't affect them much.

Avyansh's POV:-:

Abheer said"guys letzz go because she can do this!!"

And we all headed towards their club.
After reaching their we all entered the club and some girls are dozed off and some are dancing like maniac, vaahi is sleeping with her head in Ruhika's  lap.She noticed us and said"jaldi aao or pakdo inhe" Ahaan moved towards her and held Vaahi.Advik,vedansh and avinash ran towards their wifes.

Vansh is not with us he left the club to pick some friends of his.Adhiraj held ayesha,dhruv held vidhi,adheer held shreya.Saanvi who was trembling,
held by armaan.I know that armaan like her.

Ruhika held Aratrika but then varya stood up near dj with mic And Ruhika said"abhi ye galiyaan dena shuru karegi or avinash,advik and vedansh bhai sa are here .They will kill me.
Uhh ranvijay bhai please hold Aratrika please fast"
As soon ranvijay held Aratrika,ruhika ran towards varya.
Varya who was saying"saale...kamine...,suar ki aulad,bhadwa kahi...ka.. teri sakal dekhi hai tune...bada...bada aaya mujhe mujhe..the vaani singhania...ko dhokha dene wala....Teri ma...."before she could complete the sentence Ruhika snached the mic and said"uski mami ki saree jal jaaye or vo ganji ho jaye right Arya?"And varya nodded.
Vihaan was laughing hard holding his stomach.
Ruhika held her hand and dragged her near us.When girls passed.we decided to take girls home bcoz elders must have slept by now.
I will be driving one car,Ruhika will be driving second and drivers other ones.
Once reached home.
Everyone picked their previous partners in bridal style and moved towards their room.Vihaan picked varya this time.
Me and Ruhika walked towards our respective rooms.
After changing I moved towards vaahi and vidhi's room only to see my both brother's also sleeping there.I kept staring them and I don't know when I fall asleep as I was tired....

Ruhika's POV:-:

It was 3 am and I was tired so after changing I slept in deep slumber as I get nightmares rarely these days.I don't know why but good for me.

I wake up in two hours bcoz of alarm that I put because I have to make lemonade for everyone.
I took a bath, changed my clothes and ran towards kitchen.

I make lemonade and took painkillers, cook some sandwiches bcoz they can't have medicine without having food...so yaah.
I set plates for everyone and one by one put in everyone's room after waking them up.At last, I opened the door of vaahi and vidhi's room only to see all rathore siblings except dheer sleeping there.
I called Mr. Rathore in a low voice but he didn't get up so I shake him a bit and he woke up with a jerk.
I said"easy easy its me Ruhika and please get freshen up and have lemonade and medicine with breakfast"He nodded and moved towards his room to freshen up..
I wake up ahaan,vaahi and dhruv and vidhi is still sleeping after telling them the same thing to freshen up and have lemonade and medicine with breakfast.I moved towards my room and slept again.......

Thankyou for reading the chapter guyzz,hit the star button if you liked it and comment regarding the update✨
Bye bye🕊
~by Inez🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.8K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
1.3M 50.1K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
1.7M 82.6K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
28.3K 1K 27
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...