Lens of the World (Skibidi To...

By Conrad417

Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from sc... More

Opening info
Bio
A Wattpad Original (Not Your Shit)
Allies
Allies 2
Allies 3
Harem
Chapter 1: Trust the Science
Chapter 2: New Week, New Me
Chapter 3: The First MotherFlusher
Chapter 4: Lights, Cameras, Action
Chapter 5: Rise of the Titan
Chapter 6: Turn the Music Up
Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic
Bloopers 1
Chapter 8: Disinfection
Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 10: Turn the TVs On
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!
Chapter 14: Renewal
Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further
Bloopers 2
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Time For Combat
Chapter 18: Out Of Time
Drawing #1
Chapter 19: You Know The Drill
Easter Special: Green Hills-or lack therof
April Fools Special: Unlikely Fantasy
Chapter 20: Disinfection 4: That Unnecessary Cash-Grab Sequel
Chapter 21: Tri Heads Are Better than One
Slight Adjustment
Chapter 22: Throne of the Emperor
Chapter 23: Ghosted
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 1: The First Night
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 2: Sister Location
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 3: Pizzeria Simulator
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 4: Hide and Seek

Chapter 12: The Cameras Strike Back

673 12 16
By Conrad417

(Y/N POV)

The last few months have been really exhausting for Y/N, so he's been resting at the base for a week. He's helped to gather parts for the engineer cameramen, and talk to the patients to boost morale. One such being Red Ops.

(The really injured Cameraman last chapter)

As it turns out, he's mostly been Y/N's personal operator across his many missions and only went outside because another Cameraman told him to touch grass. Which he did and promptly got sliced in half.

Y/N's also thought quite a bit about Tara. She seems nice...but Y/N hasn't been in a relationship before. Not to mention there is still an ever-present war...so would there even be time for love? What if either one perishes?

The alarm suddenly jolts Y/N awake, distracting him from his thoughts.

Y/N: Gesundheit!

He runs outside. Several cameramen and Speakermen are running everywhere.

Cameraman 1: Get to the stations
Camerama 2: is the BFG-10,000 developed yet?
Engineer Cameraman: I just fixed them up...

Y/N looks at the entrance and sees an army of toilets coming their way.

Several Tri-Artillery Skibidi Toilets fire missiles, while a Flamethrower Skibidi Toilet burns some cameramen entering the base.

A tentacled toilet destroys a section of the wall as one Tri-Artillery Toilet fires at the base. It is hit by an anti-aircraft laser, which is in turn destroyed by another toilet.

You catch up to Plungerman.

Y/N: Plungerman! What are you doing?

Plungerman: I'm gonna save the day! I'll take all these toilets on!

Y/N: They have a flamethrower toilet! You can't beat them with a plunger!

Plungerman: I know! So I've got two!

Y/N: Even so! You can't fight them all!

Plungerman:

Plungerman: Besides, you've got my back, right? Two bros...betrayed by the country they love...in a final battle between good and evil...I hope you got to ask that TV chick out.

(Y/N is mildly blushing but snaps out of it.)

The two prepare to fight...when a loud rumbling is heard.

A Titan flies in with a jetpack, crushing a few toilets.

Upgraded Titan Cameraman

He fires at the Laser Strider and two regular striders before hitting a giant toilet with bone saws. Finally he brings his hammer down, killing the toilet.

The Flamethrower toilet slowly raises his head up.

Flamethrower: FEEL THE SCORCHING BREATH OF MY FLAMES!

Titan Cameraman: NAH. MINE'S BIGGER.

He emits scorching blue flames from his core, melting the toilet's head.

A toilet fires and tries to fly away, but Titan Cameraman magnetises his hand and slams him into the ground.

Finally, he gives a firm thumbs up.

Titan Cameraman: GOOD TO BE BACK.

You carry Plunger onto the titan's shoulder as he picks up his hammer and flies away.

As you look back at the base, every cameraman gives a thumbs up out of respect.

(Several miles later...)
(TITAN CAMERAMAN POV)

Titan Cameraman (thoughts): TOILETS...MUST DESTROY THEM ALL.

Titan Cameraman fires at a couple of toilets in the distance with his railgun. He then lands on a bridge, squishing a Strider underfoot.

Titan Cameraman fires again, once at a Laser Strider and once at a Dual Laser Grey Skibidi Toilet, who blocks with his shield.

However, this does little to impede the towering titan as he destroys the shield with a hammer strike and bathes the toilet in a mass of blue flame.

A Flying Rocket Launcher Toilet appears and fires at the Titan. Titan Cameraman fires back with his railgun, but the toilet dodges his shots.

Titan Cameraman flies up to the toilet, poking it in both eyes before flinging it to the ground below. He fires at his now still target, point blank. This is still not enough for the persistent privy as his head rises still from the smoke. However the Titan punches him in the head before burning him with his flames. Even that isn't enough, so the toilet can only watch in agony as his lid is torn off and he is flushed.

Titan Cameraman then turns to a nearby rooftop and deposits Y/N and Plunger on top. Both give their thanks in the form of a thumbs up.

Titan Cameraman: SAFE TRAVELS.

Finally he turns to the toilets, making a "Come here" gesture.

"I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON."

(Later)

(Y/N POV)

You use your speakers against a toilet, causing its head to explode. Three toilets try and sneak up on you but you grab them with your tentacles and fling them away before firing a blast from your bazooka.

A toilet heads towards you.

Before you can attack, Plungerman lands on top of the toilet and forces its skull into its bowl. In the distance Titan Cameraman squishes a few other toilets.

Several Camera dropships land, deploying Engineer Cameramen who arrive to rescue the wounded. Plungerman leaps off the toilet as figure arrives closer to you.

Camerawoman: I don't believe we've met. My name is Chell. I've been promoted to a member of the Elites lately and have been assigned to work with you.

She gives you two thumbs up.

Chell: Great job.

Y/N: So, Chell...what skills are you proficient at?

(Several toilets advance closer.)

Plungerman: Well, another day for Plungerman. Away!

He rushes off as Chell stands still.

Y/N: Chell? Hello?

Her head moves a bit, beeping as if identifying targets. Suddenly her head shrinks into her chest and a turret rises out of her back, firing a shot into each toilet, including an oncoming helicopter parasite. Each kill done with precision and accuracy.

Plungerman: Thanks for the assist!

Y/N: Oh wow.

Chell: Thanks, I know I'm awesome.

(Several hours later, outside the city)
(Y/N POV)

Several toilets are chased by cameramen as a lone cameraman with a brown coat inspects an image of TV Woman.

Cameraman #69420: God she's so fine...
Y/N: DUDE! WE ARE IN A WAR!

(You reload your bazooka and fire again.)

Cameraman #69420: But I want TV mommy... isn't that enough?

Y/N: (switching guns) Look, it's good to have a motivation but please don't make it a habit! It's bad enough you got a stupid number, and now others are calling you a simp!

Simp Cameraman: Well maybe I am-
SHIT ON YOUR LEFT!

You look and point your paralyser rifle at the toilet (the bazooka ran out of ammo). You give the toilet a mock pat.

Y/N: Aww, little Johnny is a big bad jetpack toilet. Maybe in your next life you can help us instead of biting off our heads.

You remove its cover and flush it.

A Strider fires at you before being hit with a shock baton and flushed by another Large Cameraman.

Large Cameraman: It's all-

His words and head are cut off by a blinding flash of blue light as his body fell dead on the floor.

The toilet zipped to and fro, taking out each agent one by one. Even Simp hid behind his toilet, fearful for his life.

This time, there was nowhere to hide.

Y/N: (desperate) Control! Do you read me? Glitch is in the area! I repeat, Glitch is in the area! SOS! Send help immediately!

Suddenly a large puff of black smoke appears and TV Woman steps out.

Tara: Y/N dearie are you-

Glitch knocks off her head, however it begins to spin at a fast pace, before freezing Glitch.

Glitch is then hit by a paralysis dart.

TV Woman's head returns to her body as she smiles at the one who fired the dart-a Scientist Cameraman in a mini-mech.

Brayden (Scientist Cameraman): All good miss.

Tara gives you a wink as she teleports away, Simp running after her for a hug. He glumly walks up to you and delivers a weak punch to your head.

Simp: Why? Why does she like you?

Y/N: Oh boy, where do I start?

Simp: I just wanna watch TV...

Y/N: Dude, gross.

Simp: Can you at least tell me what she smells like?

Y/N hesitates, instinctively telling him to shut up. But he remembers the time she hugged him, and smiles a bit, or the camera equivalent of one.

Y/N: She smells of lavender...and a fresh new car.

Simp: noicce.

(Later, again).

Several Cameramen advance in the toilets as Titan Cameraman is still firing at airborne enemies. Plunger has finished defeating another enemy.

At the end of the street, a solitary Large Speakerman stands, looking a little confused.

Suddenly a strange new UFO-like toilet appears, vaporising the Large Speakerman immediately.

You and Plunger spring into action, with Plunger activating a new jetpack given to him and you firing your paralyser rifle. The rifle does little damage, so you blast your speakers on full volume. The toilet appears slightly dazed, before Titan Cameraman brings down his hammer, which the toilet avoids.

The Titan fires twice and misses. The Astro Toilet flees.

This does not deter Titan Cameraman as he simply flies off, ready to take on the next threat.

Y/N sighs and looks at a file on his tablet. Though Glitch had been flushed, the Alliance was trying to analyse and implement its fast technology. Y/N opens a file entitled "Classified: for Y/N's eyes only."

Project Fast Hands

He looks up as he sees a platoon of Cameramen approaching.

A large tank drives slowly down the road, with an upgraded Disinfector on its roof.

Y/N gets a new notification on his tablet:

OPERATION DISINFECTION RE-ACTIVATED

MISSION: FREE TITAN SPEAKERMAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 91 9
Brown or Simp Cameraman watches as TVwoman leaves with Plunger as he reached out to them calling out. He calls for help trying to get his body free f...
55.4K 632 18
โ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ โ * โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžใ€€ ใƒปยฐโ˜† ใƒปยฐโ˜† ใƒปยฐโ˜† โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡.. ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–...
4.6K 117 13
in this story we'll see the brown coated cameraman not as a hero nor a villain. just him fighting the toilets no matter how strong or how big they a...