Love & Affection

By princessmick_

Bria Murchison is a young girl in her 20's. She's been through hell & back dealing with people in & out of he... More

☮Sneak Peek☮
☮1☮
☮2☮
☮3☮
☮4☮
☮5☮
☮6☮
☮7☮
☮8☮
☮9☮
☮10☮
☮11☮
☮12☮
☮13☮
☮14☮
☮15☮
☮16☮
☮17☮
☮18☮
☮19☮
☮20☮
☮21☮
☮22☮
☮23☮
☮24☮
☮25☮
☮26☮
☮27☮
☮28☮
☮29☮
☮30☮
☮31☮
☮32☮
☮33☮
☮34☮
☮35☮
☮36☮
☮37☮
☮38☮
☮39☮
☮40☮
☮41☮
☮43☮
☮44☮
☮45☮
☮46☮
☮47☮
☮48☮
☮49☮
☮50☮

☮42☮

1.4K 63 6
By princessmick_

Bria POV (10.20.15)

Well.. We aren't in Chi-Town no more. We actually in New York. Aug gotta host a party after the show. He wants me to come but I'm honestly not feelin' it. Not to mention, I've been feeling sick since about last week. I think I got food poisoning cause that's how it feel. Riyan is with us & she's in love with Aug. He's attracted to her. Like love at first sight type & gone kill anybody that comes near her type love. Aug is such a daddy. He's in love with kids. Ion mind tho, I think it's cute. But don't let him catch me saying that cause he'll get so mad.

August: "When things get crazy, I know my baby gone ride fa me." He sang in my ear. "She gone hold a nigga, she ain't going no where.. So I tell her don't worry bout a thing, cause when it comes to my baby, you know I'm gone bang bang."

He kissed my neck & turned me around.

Me: "Why is it that you want me to go to your show & after party but stalling?"

August: "Be'lee me yeen gotta worry bout nothing, cause you know that I gotchu." I blushed.

Me: "I love you Aug. Now go get ready." He chuckled & let me go.

I wore a weed half of shirt, destroyed high waisted bleached jeans, and black gladiator sandals that came to my knees. I put on my jewelry, and grabbed my purse.

August: "I wish you hurry up." I threw my lipgloss at him. "Stop throwing shit & hurry up."

Me: "Annoying cute ass."

We all know Aug look good in all white. He knows what that damn white do to me. He wore a white shirt, white jeans, & his Laney's. He wore his blue & Yellow OG hat. With his ray bans, Rolex, and chains. He looked damn good honestly.

Me: "Aight, I'm ready."

August: "Bout damn time."

I rolled my eyes & he grabbed my hand. We walked out the hotel & got in his escalade. My dad has the girls. I'm glad after sooooo long, he finally divorced her. Ion know what pushed him over but who cares.. At least she ain't in the picture no more.. Crop game strong, lol.

August: "I think I wanna put'chu on a plane, first class, just us, dig ya out, hit ya spot.. Have you in love & shit. In every country, how that sound?"

Me: "Like if you'n move yo hand, I just might fuck you in this car. And it's cute how you used yo lyrics from Planes." He chuckled. "Wassup with you? You been all clingy & lovey dovey lately.."

August: "Gotta play as if I'm still tryna getchu, right? Make you feel important, needed, which you are."

He stopped at a red light & looked at me. I smiled & peck his lips.

****

Honestly, this club is turnt. It's live as hell & everybody came out. I'm a lil tipsy.. Not really. I just had a few shots & one drink... Which was Hennessy. While Aug was entertaining the crowd, I got up to go to the bathroom. Right when I got to it, somebody called my name. I turned around to see Drake.

Drake: "Hey lil lady."

Me: "Hey Drake!"

Drake: "You here alone?" I shook my head.

Me: "I'm with Aug." He nodded & looked around.

Drake: "You still got my number?" I chuckled & nodded. "Yo ass don't use it."

Me: "I'm a full time mom.. Ion have time to use anybody's. But I'll try to get around to it."

Drake: "You better."

Me: "If you'll excuse me, I have to use the little girls room."

He nodded & side hugged me..

August POV

Me: "Aye, where Bri went?" I asked Trey.

Trey: "Bathroom I think. It's been a minute tho."

Me: "Ima check on her cause she been sick lately."

He nodded, I got up & walk to the bathroom, when I walk pass, I see her & Drake kissing.

Me: "Damn, it's like that?" I asked walking up to them.

She pushed Drake off her & wiped her mouth.

Drake: "Wa-"

Me: "Ima snap yo neck in half if you'n get out my fucking face. Walk away." I said looking at Bria.

Drake walked off & she pushed her hair behind her ear & tried to walk around me, but I grabbed her arm & pulled her back.

Me: "Fuck you going?" She looked down. "You fucking up, fa'real. You seriously gone kiss his bitch ass in the same room as me?!" I snapped.

Bria: "He kissed me, Aug. And you causing a scene.. Can we talk about it later?"

Me: "A scene? WANNA TALK ABOUT IT LATER?! WANNA TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU JUST CHEATED ON ME?!" I yelled.

People started looking at me but Ian care. I was pissed & that's that.

Bria: "Please Aug.."

I grabbed her hand & pulled her through the club. We got in the car & I drove back to the hotel. The whole ride, I looked at her. Shit really pissing me off. When got in the room & I know all hell ready break lose.

Me: "Ain't nobody around now! So speak the fuck up."

Bria: "He kissed me. And I tried to push him off but I'm too little.."

Me: "Too little? AFTER EVERYTHING, we been through, this shit right here, is the most fucked up shit you've ever fucking did! And yo excuse is you too little? I've seen you lift a fucking stove, by YOURSELF! You don't go kissing niggas! Fuck wrong witchu! Outchea acting like a hoe! That ain't even in yo character, Bria! You slippin' frfr! You got a daughter, and a husband! That's a fucking family!" I snapped.

She looked at me & frowned.

Bria: "Run that back. I'm acting like a hoe? Really?! How many times did you cheat? With more than a lil ass kiss! You act like I volunteered to kiss him! Check yo self & do that quick cause right now you outta line!"

Let's just say this argument escalated. While we going back & forth, I'm getting madder & she started putting her hands in my face. I grabbed them & pushed her into the wall. I punched the wall & she jumped. I backed up a lil & she moved, watching me.

Me: "I-"

Bria: "*sniffs* I hate you." She walked pass me to the door but I grabbed her. "Don't fucking touch me."

She snatched her arm back & walked out.

Bria POV

I knocked on the door & waited. I wiped my eyes once I heard the locks click. Once the door open, he grabbed my hand & pulled me into a hug. It started with a hug, then a kiss, then let's just say it escalated..

---

August POV

Last night, Bria never came back but we gotta hit the rode so I'm calling her but she ain't answering. I got the girls & allat, I just don't know where Bria at. I call T & asked him. He was like hold on.

Bria: "Hello?"

Me: "Beybeh.. Where you at?"

Bria: "Yo baby don't exist but Bria is getting on the bus."

She hung up & got on. She went straight to the back & shut the door.

Big T: "Fuck did you do now?"

Me: "This ain't my fault this time. She cheated.. Not me."

Big T: "And what you say to her?"

Me: "We argued. I'll admit, it got a lil outta hand. I called her out her name & that triggered some in her. She was yelling & putting her fingers in my face so I pushed her into the wall & punched the wall.." He shook his head.

Big T: "This all you. All ima say is you better fix what you can before she up & leave. Ain't chu on your last leg anyway? What makes you think you'll get another chance?"

He got up & walked off the bus. I'm glad the girls sleep cause it would be a lot harder if they was up. I got up & walked to the room. Right when I grabbed the knob, my phone vibrated. I pulled it out seeing a tweet from TMZ I looked at it & it was pictures of Bria hugging Drake this morning & leaving his hotel. I opened the door & she was laid across the bed.

Me: "Bria." She looked back & turned her head.

She got up & slid pass me but I grabbed her. She flinched & started shaking. I sighed.

Me: "Bri, I'm sorry. You know I'll never purposely hurt you. I'd never put my hands on you.. You mean too much to me fa me to hit you. It'll never in life happen again. Ion wantchu to feel scared of me cause I'm not tryna hurt you. I wanna love on you not hurt you. These hands were made to make love & count money, and smack yo ass every time you walk by.. Not hit you."

She sniffed & giggled a lil.

Me: "Seriously, I am sorry.."

Bria: ".. It's fine.." I wiped her cheek & peck her lips.

Me: "I love you Bria."

Bria: "I love you too August." I hugged her & she hugged back. "Aug.."

Me: "Yes?"

Bria: "I slept with him." I let her go & stepped back. "Listen to me first. Yes it was stupid but you called your own wife a hoe over something she didn't start. I left to go get the girls but I didn't want my dad asking questions & he texted me so I went over there. He hugged me for comfort & it kinda went from there. I'm sorry, I slept with him. So maybe I am a hoe. Maybe you got that part right but I've never slept around on you before this."

Me: "You actually slept with him?" She nodded slowly. "After EVERYTHING you slept with him? Him? A nigga that don't even compare to me?"

Bria: "I'm sorry.."

Me: "Did he wrap up?" She stayed silent. "Seriously?!"

Bria: "It happened so fast.. I wasn't thinking.."

Me: "Wasn't thinking? That's what you gone roll with?"

Bria: "It's the truth! I wasn't.. I was just pissed & hurt that you did everything you did that I wasn't focused on him."

Me: "Ima walk out before I say some shit that ima regret."

I walked out & she followed me.

Bria: "Aug.. I c-"

My phone started ringing so I gave her the finger & pulled it out. I looked at the caller I.D. And answer.

Me: "Hello?"

....

Me: "What they say?"

....

Me: "Damn.."

....

Me: "Nah it's cool, ian mad.. A lil disappointed.. She kinda grew on me."

....

Me: "You'n have to come get her, she cool. Ion mind."

....

Me: "You welcome."

....

Me: "Aight. Bye."

I hung up & threw my phone on the sofa. I sat down & held my head in my hands. A few seconds passed & Bria sat beside me. She grabbed my hands & held them.

Bria: "I get you pissed at me, but some else bothering you.. What?"

Me: "Riyan ain't mine." She leaned back in the chair & laid me in her lap. "I wasn't pressing to have another kid but she started growing on me."

She played in my hair, doing my twist.

Bria: "Well at least you have Majesty & we know for a fact she's yours.."

Me: "Bri.."

Bria: "Yes?"

Me: "You know I love you, right?" She took a small breath.

Bria: "Yeah.."

Me: "And just like you did, I ma-"

I got cut off by Riyan crying, which woke Majesty up. I sighed & sat up. I stood up & pulled Bria up. I kissed her & she kissed back. We walked into the room with the girls in it & picked them up.

Bria: "So is Monica gonna come get Riyan?"

Me: "I told her I would keep her until after the tour.." She nodded slowly.

Today must not be my day. My wife cheated on me & I find out this baby isn't mine. Anymore surprises?

--------------------------
Leave feedback
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

1.4K 94 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
2.2K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
78.4K 5K 67
She was the girl who was afraid of love. Terrified of it. It isn't permanent, she believed, it leaves you and it leaves you broken. He was the boy w...