An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 83

57.4K 1.5K 594
By natemaloski

Cameron Dallas - She Bad. Wooah my song man!! Shake that, work that, move that!
___________

-Hannan POV-

"You should leave me if this is how you've been feeling." Jacks words cut deep into my heart.

I couldn't believe what he said.

"Jack no!" I cried, feeling fresh tears fall down my cheek.

I was wrong. I admitted it. I knew I shouldn't have put my body through all that and especially putting Jack and my children through that.

"Hannah you have a problem." He looked at me with cold eyes. "I could have lost you, and I don't think you fucking understand how that scares me."

"I do! You think it didn't scare me? Knowing I could have never seen Finn and Kim if anything happened? Knowing I couldn't be with the love of my life?" My voice broke at the end.

Jack didn't say anything.

"I know I was wrong! And I would like to get myself on track again." I held back tears.

"Just rest now." Jack finally spoke up. "We can talk later. Finn and Kim probably want to see you."

With that Jack syoof up and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I breathed out heavily.

"Alright Hannah, woman the fuck up and stop crying." I said wiping my face. "We're gonna do this."

I kept pep talking myself. I didn't want to cry over anything anymore, I have to be strong through whatever. Whatever the turn out of Jack and I, whether he decides he doesn't want me...I won't cry or break down because I'm strong enough.

-Jack POV-

I walked back into the waiting room to tell the other Hannah was fine but the first thing I saw was my two babies.

"Daddy!" They said simultaneously and ran up to me. I bent down and held out my arm as they both leaped into it. Crying.

"Is my mommy gonna be okay?" Finn asked with a broken face.

"Can we see mommy, please daddy?" Kim held onto my sweater.

My heart crumbled into a billion pieces. I was so worked up into my feelings, Kim and Finn must be in shock. I hope Nate and Sammy told them the news subtly but now I don't think they did.

"Hey hey don't cry okay? Mommy's just fine." I help them tightly. "She's gonna be just fine, I promise."

After getting Finn and Kim some snacks from the hospital vending machine, I decided they could see Hannah. They were missing her and I was too. So I held their little hands and walked with them towards her room.

They were quiet, wide-eyed and had looks of something I couldn't quite place. It was like they were afraid they might not see Hannah every again.

"Kim? Finn?" Hannah's voice croaked immediately as we stepped in.

"Mommy!" They squealed and ran up to her bed. Hannah didn't bother with the pain in her body but leant over so she could pick them both up and put them in her bed. I walked over to sit on the chair next to her.

She didn't look at me because she was too engrossed in hugging Finn and Kim and fussing over them like a mother.

"My babies." Hannah held them tightly and I could tell she was holding back tears.

"Mommy?" Kim asked.

"Yes Kimmy?" She turned to our daughter.

"Why are you here? Can't you just come home with us?" Kim's face twisted and she started sobbing against Hannah's shirt.

"Oh baby, mommy is coming home as soon as I feel better!" Hannah rubbed her back affectionately.

"Why are all these here?" Finn asked and pointed to the cords and tubes hooked up to Hannah's body. I noticed how he clung to her for dear life.

"They help mommy feel better." Hannah explained and smoothed Finns unruly hair down. Can't tame Gilinsky hair.

Hannah smartly changed the subject by asking Finn and Kim about school. Being kids they both talking Hannah's ears off about everything and anything. I didn't say much, just watched my family with pride and happiness. Happy that we're still all together.

-Hannah POV-

"Can you get me a blanky in that cupboard Jack?" Hannah said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm what?" I shook my head.

"A blanket." Hannah said. "These two just fell asleep."

"Oh yeah." I nodded and grabbed a blanket out of the hospital cabinet. Suddenly my heart ached for Hannah, I wanted to hold her and tell her things will be alright but truth be told...I didn't know if things would be alright.

"Thanks." She smiled as I covered the three of them, Finn and Kim were out cold.

I leaned down and cupped Hannah's face in my hand. She looked up with a furrow in her brow.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm gonna help you get better baby girl okay?" He rubbed his thumb against my cheeks. "We're gonna get you back."

I smiled. His eyes looked deep into mine and I felt so loved by Jack. Knowing he was willing to stand by me in thick and thin meant everything to me.

He pressed his lips to mine and it set my body on fire. That familiar burning desire only Jack Gilinsky gave me.

When we broke apart, his forehead touched mine. It was silent for a while.

"You mean everything to me Hannah and I hope you know just how much." He said softly.

"I love you Jack." I said. There wasn't enough feelings to explain that.

"I love you Han." He kissed my forehead then leaned down to peck Kim and Finn's cheek. "I love you two babies."

Life was falling into place. And I knew that no matter what...Jack and I were end game.

_____
Hey bbys! Go check out my girls account @fanfic4people ...we thought of a storyline and now she's writing a killer Cam Dallas fanfic called Love Me Or Leave Me!

On another note: thanks for 202K! I love you all so much! And I'm sooo happy I can't even explain to you guys!!! But unfortunately I'm stopping the fanfic righf here at this chapter so I hope you liked it!

JOKING! HAHAH ITS NOT STOPPING! Lotz more to come! :p

P.S: I know I have 2 other books but I was thinking of a new fanfic! It's about brothers so would you guys prefer The Grier's, The Dolans,The Collins, The Stromberg's, or the Harries?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
417K 8.5K 56
In·ev·i·ta·ble adjective: certain to happen; unavoidable. In which two teenagers figure out that their love is inevitable. Copyrights @ 2014 Gilinsky...