RWBY The Last Persona User (M...

By Speed-Boy

After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the a... More

Reader Bio
Volume 4 The New Journey and lost memories
Volume 4 Looking for Answers
Volume 4 Finding Ruby
Volume 4 The Truth about 'Her'
Volume 4 The rest of the Journey to Mistral
Volume 5 Meeting with Lionheart
Volume 5 The Return of Ozpin
Volume 5 The Red Rose Sword
Volume 5 The Reawakening and Fight for Haven Pt 1
Volume 5 The Reawakening and Fight for Haven Pt 2
Volume 6 Bio For Y/N and Eugeo so far
Volume 6 Train Wreck
Volume 6 Uncovered and Truths of Knowledge
Volume 6 A Apathy Farm
Volume 6 Bad News Spreads.

Volume 5 The Reunion Dinner and Discussion

131 2 7
By Speed-Boy

Y/N wakes up as Ruby was right by his side, he smiles and moves her hair back, she had really let it grow. He then looks at the Red Rose Sword. Remembering what the journey was like to get it. Even though he lost to Summer, he was happy he got the weapon. He gets up and kisses Ruby on the forehead before grabbing the sword.

As Y/N headed inside the training room, he saw Oscar training himself. Y/N smiles as Oscar had noticed him.

Oscar: Oh Y/N, sorry didn't see you there. You want the room?

"Actually..."

Y/N goes to grab a sword and tosses it to Oscar who catches it.

"I could use a duel partner, what do you say?"

Oscar: Are you kidding me! You'll destroy me!

"Ozpin will help you, plus I'm not going all out, just need to see what this can do."

Oscar takes a moment before nodding. Y/N gets into a stance, as Oscar charges at him and swings the sword. But as Y/N blocks it, Oscar's sword breaks.

"Well... That's new, I guess either Mistral needs to work on their craftsmanship or this sword is so strong, it can break any other weapon?"

Ozpin takes over.

Ozpin: Or perhaps, that sword was a little dull. Come outside.

Y/N nods and follows him. As they exit the house, Ozpin points at a stand with armor.

Ozpin: The sword's power will take time to get used to, it's flames are hotter then any weapon that uses amounts of fire dust. The user of the sword needs a strong focus, it will try to distract you with its voices, ones the sword has killed. If you put Hate and anger with the sword's swings, your attacks will be unbalanced and predictable with your foes over time. But if used with will power and love, the sword will be at its peak. When wielding the sword, you must be fighting for someone, not to kill someone.

"Is there a in-between?"

Ozpin: Yes... But we will cover that, another time, now focus, ignore the voices and think of the people you care about, then swing.

Y/N then puts his mind with the sword, he thinks of Ruby as the sword starts surrounding itself with a light flame. But then he starts hearing the horrors of what Ozpin was talking about. It was so much worse then he originally thought. The sword's flame then starts getting violent and Dark.

Ozpin: Y/N... focus. You won't win a battle like that. Remember, fight for the people you care for. Or the cause we're all fighting for, if that will help you.

Y/N then puts his thoughts hard into the people he cares for. Not just Ruby alone. The flame goes back to being its regular form to a bright and beautiful flame. Then he opens his eyes as his eyes were gold. Ozpin's eyes widen at this.

Ozpin: Golden... eyes?

Y/N swings the sword as a giant flame beam cuts through the armor and through a few trees. His eyes go back to normal.

"Wow..."

Ozpin: We still a way to go, let's get back to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day

Y/N walks into the kitchen to see everyone else preparing a meal.

Ruby: Hey Y/N!

"Hey Ruby..."

Ren: You seem tired.

"Yeah, Ozpin was training me how to wield this sword. It's going to be a hard journey while using it, but I know I can pull it off."

Nora: You sure will!! It's a really cool weapon!!

Jaune: I have to agree, I've never seen a sword like that before.

"Or held one, here."

Jaune: Huh?

Y/N hands him the sword as Jaune feels the weight of it and falls over.

Jaune: Oh... come on! Why is it so heavy? How are you so strong?

"You think Elucinator and Dark Repulser are lightweights?"

Jaune: Maybe?

Y/N gets the sword off of Jaune and puts it in its scabbard.

"I'm going to put this back in our room, Ruby."

Ruby: Okay!

They get back to cooking as Y/N heads inside the room and puts the sword against the wall. He smiles at it before he exits the room and starts helping out.

~~~~~~~~

Ren: Alright, thr first batch is just about done.

Ruby: Awsome! Now we just need Qrow and we'll be all set.

"Plus the other huntsmen he's bringing here."

Nora was chewing on some food as Y/N passes by her to get some extra spices.

Nora: Do you really think he's going to bring that many people? This is a lot of food.

As Nora was about to throw the carrot in her mouth, Y/N grabs it with his two fingers mid air.

"Huntsmen and Huntresses do eat a lot, you're a good example. Now stop eating the food."

Ruby: Uh, I don't know. But it sounds like we can use all the help we can get.

Qrow (In the background) I'm back.

Ruby: Be right there!

Ren: You're going to overcook that.

Ruby: No I'm not, shut up!

"No, he's right, let me take over."

Qrow: Hey, uh, Ruby?

Ruby: I'm coming!

The food starts smoking. Ruby sighs as Y/N gives her a worried smile.

Ruby: Fine, you take over.

Ruby kisses Y/N on the cheek before grabbing the tray and goes over to Qrow.

Ren: You sure know how to cook?

"Ren, I was in the wild for most of my life, and I had some extra training from Kotone and Yu. So I got some stuff up my sleeves."

Ruby: So we didn't know how many people were coming so we just cooked all of it (gasps)

Ruby drops the tree and glass breaks. Everyone looks back to see Qrow with Yang and Weiss. Ruby at first was in shock, before it turned into guilt and sadness.

Ruby: Yang, I... I'm so sorry. I should have stayed, and I should have talked to you more. I just... I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and...

Yang hugs Ruby. It was a long silence as Y/N and Ren turned off the stove. And looked at the sight.

Yang: I love you.

Ruby takes awhile to answer as she burries her face into Yang's arm.

Ruby: I love you too.

Ren, Jaune, Nora and Y/N walk over, and smile. Same as Qrow. Oscar then comes in.

Oscar: Uh...

Weiss then wipes a tear away.

Ruby: Weiss.

Weiss looks over at them. Yang and Ruby opened their arms. Weiss accpect it.

Then Yang noticed the Black Swordsman.

Yang: Who's he?

Ruby and Weiss look over at Y/N who Awkwardly stood there.

"You... kinda know me. Just not in... all of this. It's me, Y/N, Y/N L/N."

Ruby: He's the same person we know from Beacon sis, the person I was in love with.

Yang walks over to Y/N who had a look of fear in his eyes. Yang then bear hugs him.

Yang: Thank you, for keeping my sister safe. Just don't die on us again. You got that?

"Yeah... But if... you keep hugging me like this, I won't make it past dinner..."

Yang let's go as Weiss ran over and hugs Y/N.

Weiss: I missed you.

Y/N smiles and hugs her back.

"I missed you too."

Yang and Weiss smile at Ruby came over. The four give each other a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was talking during dinner while also laughing.

Yang: So your a swordsman now, not calling yourself a Huntsman?

"Well, I'll still hunt Grimm, but I won't consider myself a Huntsman. Just a swordsman is fine by me.

Weiss: And the outfit, what's with all the black? Even your hair is completely black.

"I got a new body, this is how I now look."

~~~~

Yang: How can you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Yang and Weiss start laughing.

Nora: Hey you made up for it, Mister Muscles. You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no. Out of control as in awesome.

Ren: Oh... Thank you.

Everyone laughs.

Ruby: But Y/N has some moves he's never gone all out before. And he's got a bunch of swords!

"And two guns, both for different purposes. But yeah, I think I stack up as the guy with the most weapons."

Yang: So how much were you holding back at the Vytal Festival, huh?

Weiss: Yeah, I wonder.

"I... may have held back, just a bit."

He gives a cocky grin as Yang punches his arm.

Yang: You jerk!

The group laughs again.

~~~~

Ruby: You did not!

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you had let that woman have it.

Weiss: Of course not. Even if I did really want to.

"Ha, petty as ever."

Weiss: Wha- shut up!

Nora: No way, I don't believe it.

A glyphs summon of a boarbatusk appears by Nora, she screams and jumps away as everyone laughs.

Yang then shows off her new arm. As everyone gasps in awe.

Yang: It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.

Ren: Incredible

"It's pretty damn impressive Yang--"

Ruby then goes into fangirl mode. As she dashes towards Yang and inspects the arm.

Ruby: And it's just as strong?

Yang: Hm, sure is.

The group hears a bang as Nora had her arm up.

Nora: Wanna bet?

"Ooh, this should be good."

Weiss: Y/N, please, don't encourage this, Nora, please, now's not the time.

Yang accepts the challenge as Weiss gives Y/N a look as he gives a cocky grinn back.

Jaune: Don't let her beat you! You can do this.

Ren: You can do it. Show them what Team JNPR is made of.

Ruby: C'mon, sis! Aw, you can't lose to a girl in a skirt.

Weiss: You wear a skirt, Ruby.

"So do you, Weiss."

Ruby: Weiss! Y/N! You're not cheering loud enough.

She says as she sakes the two of them.

Nora: It definitely feels like the original, I'll give you that.

Yang: Yep. But it does have some new features.

Nora: Oh yeah!

All of a sudden, Nora is lunched into the wall. Nora groans in pain as everyone but Yang looks in worry as Yang had a cocky smile on her.

Jaune: Did she win?

"I'm guessing it's a tie..."

Nora takes a moment as she looks at her hand which had Yang's Robotic arm. Nora screams in horror as she throws the arm. Yang and Y/N then start laughing at the reaction.

"If we're showing off new weapons or limbs, you guys have to see this"

A few moments later, Y/N comes out with the Red Rose Sword. As Yang did recognize it.

"Behold, The Red Rose Sword. One of two weapons that can use a small bit of magic."

Weiss: My... That's a beautiful sword.

Yang: Despite its dark past, I sure have to agree.

They then see the gold eyes for a while before they go back to silver.

Yang: Hey Y/N, your eyes changed.

"Hmm?"

Nora: Yeah, they change from silver to gold, then back to silver. What's up with that?

"I don't know... I don't even notice it happening. Pretty cool, huh?"

Ruby: I'll say! It's so awesome! Hey! Let Yang hold it!

Y/N gives Yang the sword who gets a surprise due to the weight behind it the blade.

Yang: Holy cow! How can you wield such a weapon, do you feel how heavy it is?!?

"It's pretty light for me. Don't know what you're complaining about, Yang Xiao Long."

Yang shoves the weapon into Y/N so hard, he falls on his back as the group laughs.

Weiss: Ruby, why did you grow out your hair?

Yang: Yeah, you usually like it short, not that I'm complaining, you look gorgeous, but still.

Ruby looks at Y/N who gives a sad smile to her.

Ruby: I had my reasons... But I'm going to keep it since someone I love likes it.

Everyone looks at Y/N who blushes as he tries hiding himself till Yang grabbed his shoulder with a smile.

Yang: Is that so...

"All I did was say I liked it and it suited her. Have mercy."

Yang then let's go as everyone laughs while Y/N falls on his back and takes a few deep breathes.

Yang: Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you.

"I find that very hard to believe."

~~
Jaune: Yeah, we ate it all. Oh, I think I'm going to be sick.

Yang: Easy there, Vomit Boy, I believe in you.

Jaune: Oh, we're doing nickname throwbacks now. Wonderful.

The group noticed Weiss quietly laughing.

Nora: I mean, the Ice Queen seems to like it.

Y/N&Ruby: Da da... hahaha ha!

"Oh my God, I almost forgot about that nickname, hahaha!"

Weiss: I am did not miss you people.

Nora: (Gasps) Oh my gosh, she really does like it. What went and warmed your heart while you were gone?

Weiss: Hey, you make it sound like I used to be terrible.

Yang: Nah, just a lot to deal with at once.

Weiss: Hmph.

Yang: Hmph

Yang does this as she sticks her tongue out.

"Speaking of nicknames, who remembers crator face."

Yang then laughs as Ruby crosses her arm and makes a pout face.

Ruby: Well look who's talking Emo boy.

"Hey! I was not emo."

Weiss: I beg to differ.

Nora: Yeah, remember the times where if he was knocked over, he would just stay there for a period of time.

Yang: Or when someone got in your face, he would always say 'Personal Space' in the most dead way possible. I wonder what made you change.

"I have a few ideas."

Y/N looks over to Ruby who blushes.

Ren: It's been a long time. We've all grown in our own ways.

Ruby: You really think so?

Ren: Well, think back to when we were at Beacon, would you say you ever did anything foolish or embarrassing? Or do you think you were perfect?

Weiss then covers her face.

Weiss: Oh gosh.

Yang: I may have been a little too Gung-ho from time to time.

Ruby: Ha, You? I tried to 1v1 a Nevermore on the second day of School.

"Which you did make quick work of it, by lirtally decapitating it."

Ruby: Hehehe, Yeah....

"Though I do wish at times where I didn't hide my real name from people, I guess I was just, scared of getting close to people and that was my way of doing it."

Jaune: Yeah, well, don't even get me started.

Ren: Well, that embarrassment, thay desire to go back and tell yourself not to be so stupid, that just proves you're not the same person you used to be. You're smarter, or kinder, or stronger, and you're not done growing yet. None of us are.

"Wow... Just... Wow."

Ruby: Yeah, turns out Ren gets real deep when he feels like talking.

Nora: Well, hold on, I thought I was pretty great in school.

Yang: Even at the dance, when you spilled punch all over yourself in front of--

Nora: Yes, especially at the dance! Thank you Yang!

"It also didn't help you would shout pancakes once in awhile, even when you woke up, you say 'Pancakes'!"

Weiss: Yeah, and you're the guy who points a gun to his head to summon, what it again, a 'Persona'? Pretty intense, I'm pretty sure you scared a lot of people when you would do that.

"Uh, Kotone also did that. So I'm in the clear. Plus it has a meaning behind it, something I thought you, Ice Queen would understand."

The group laughs as Qrow comes in.

Qrow: How can seven kids possibly make so much noise eating dinner?

The group sees Oscar and Qrow standing, as if they were about to discuss something.

~~~~~~~~~

The group is gathered in the living room, Y/N, and Qrow were standing. Yang and Weiss were told about the Maidens, Magic, and Salem, along with telling everyone what The Red Rose had to do with Ruby and Summer, along with its very, very dark past along with its look a like, the Blue Rose Sword. Since Ruby had esdropped on Ozpin's talk with Y/N, there was no need to hide that information from everyone anymore. After that, the room was silent.

Weiss: So, the Maidens, Magic, Salem, it's all true?

Qrow: Uh huh.

Ozpin: Miss Xiao Long is this more or less what your mother told you?

Weiss looked over at Yang then back at Ozpin.

Weiss: For the most part.

Yang: You forgot something. You forgot to tell everyone what you did Qrow and my mother.

Ruby gasps as Y/N sighs, he remembers seeing Qrow turn into a bird one point, and had assumed Ozpin may had something to do with it.

Jaune: What is she talking about?

Qrow: Oh, great.

Ozpin: That's not a serect I thought she would give up so easily. Your mother must trust you a great deal.

Yang rolls her eyes as Ozpin sighs.

Ozpin: My abitily to reincarnate though a curse, isn't without a few key benefits. Much like the Maidens and even the Past Persona users, I, too, possess a certain magical power.

Ozpin stands up while walking.

Ozpin: Using this power, I was able to gift the Branwen twins the abitily to see more, to move freely, and be unburdened by their nature bodies. I, well, gave them the abitily to turn into birds. Rather ridiculous sounding out loud, isn't it?

Ruby: Uncle?

Ren: You turned them into birds?

Nora: All right, now you're just messing with us.

Jaune: What else is new?

Weiss: He's telling the truth. We saw it. Yang's mom changed right in front of us.

Everyone stays silent for a bit.

Yang: Why would you do something like that? I mean, what is wrong with you?

Qrow: Yang, that's enough. We made a choice. We wanted this.

Ozpin: May I?

Qrow nods.

Ozpin: Granting them this power to them was no trivial task, and I can assure you it was not done frivolously. I required assistance in gathering information on Salem's plans, as well as searching for Maidens when their hosts became unclear.

Ruby: Okay, so, have you done this with others? Like General Ironwood or Professor Goodwitch?

Ozpin: As helpful as that might be, unfortunately it is not they simple. My power is finite, and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount thay I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered rather minuscule.

"Why is that?"

Ozpin: You see centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young woman who I hoped would use my gift for good. Miss Xiao Long, it was never my intention to lie to you. To any of you. There are just some matters that I prefer to play close to the chest. I believe that's how you phrased it.

Qrow: Yeah.

Ozpin: Everyone has a choice. The Branwens chose to accept their powers and the responsibilities that came with them. And later, one of them chose to abandon her duties in faver of her own self-interest. Now, all of you have a choice. If anyone wishes to leave, now is the time. There's no shame or disgrace in abstaining, only in retreat.

Y/N first, decided to speak.

"What about your trust in Ironwood? He's technically the reason why my friends and their friends, are dead. Why the Persona users, are dead. And I'm what remains."

Ozpin sighs, and so does Y/N.

"If we head to Atlas next, I want everyone to know, I won't be so kind to Ironwood. He was careless, and it costed me my entire team, and their teams as well. I should have died that night, but I stand here, by your guy's side, willing to fight, willing to go foward and make things right. Not just for myself, but the first group of friends I'd called family since I did have a family. I lost two brothers and a sister that night. I won't lose you 6 either."

Yang then stands up.

Ruby: Yang?

Yang: If Ruby sticks around, then I will too. If there's one thing I know about her, it's that she somehow always knows the right thing to do. Same with you, Y/N. But if we're going to help, if we're going to keep risking our lives, no more lies. No more half-truths.

Ozpin looks at Qrow who shrugs.

Ozpin: Understood.

Yang sits down.

Jaune: So what now? I mean, what can we do?

Ozpin: Hmm, that is a difficult qustion. One I believe is best answered tomorrow.

"Wait what?"

Jaune: What do you mean?

Ozpin: The road ahead is undoubtedly filled with hardships and peril. However, it's been far too long since you all been together. Please, take tonight, enjoy this moment.

"And the Blue Swordsman? Yang, Weiss, does he have the Blue Rose Sword, and does he have anything that we should be warry about."

Yang: Yes, he does have the Blue Rose Sword. And he seems pretty powerful.

Weiss: I think we all should be wary, he even wears really strong armor from what we saw. But, your sword should make the fighting grounds even.

Ozpin smiles as he switches to Oscar, he removes his hand quickly and was in a world of embarrassment. Yang and Weiss laugh.

Nora: Ohhh! Raven? Qrow? They're birds! Cracked it.

"You have to kidding me?"

~~~~~~

As Y/N got out of the bathroom from a shower, he sees Qrow waiting for him.

"Hey Qrow, what's up."

He passes him a little box, he then opens it.

Qrow: When time comes, give this to Ruby. You have mine and Taiyang's blessing. And I'm pretty sure you would have Yang's as well.

"Uh... I don't know what to say..."

Qrow: How about a thank you.

Qrow smiles and just as he was about to leave.

Qrow: Welcome to the family.

Y/N stares as Qrow makes his exit before looking at the Ring. He then smiles and puts the small box in his coat pocket when he arrived in the room where Ruby was waiting.

"Hey, how you doing?"

Ruby: I'm good...

Y/N sits down on the bed.

"You sure?"

Ruby: Yeah! Totally!

Y/N gives her a look of 'really' to her. Then he hears something hit the ground. He looks around and sees a book. He goes to see what the title is, and Lo and Beyond, it was one of Blake's 'novels'. Ninjas in love.

'Blake, when you return, me and you are going to have a talk...'

He starts chuckling. Before it turns into laughter.

Ruby: Wait! This is a misunderstanding, it's not what it looks like!

Y/N pats her on the head.

"Looks like someone is curious on what Blake reads, let's see where you're at."

He goes to the book mark and reads it. And it was a sex scene. He looks at a blushing red Ruby with a dumbfounded look.

"Uh... wow, got that far, huh? Or did you look for that?"

Ruby: I... looked for it.

Y/N sits by her.

"You want to talk about it? Or is there something I'm not catching on."

Ruby takes a actual minute to respond, but not in the way Y/N was expecting, the response was a dash to the door, as Ruby locked it then dashed back and kisses Y/N.

Ruby: I want to be with you tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 345 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
16.9K 495 45
On the verge of death after the Second Gigantomachy, the gods are fading. The mythological world is no more. The last of his kind, Percy is sent on o...
261K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.