𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Felixisanegghead

What happens when your 1 year old long crush whom you've been trying to move on from suddenly asks you to mov... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸: 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚙
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅: 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅: 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙾𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸: 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸: 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝚅: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 {𝙼}
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅: 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸: 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸: 𝙸'𝚖 (𝙽𝚘𝚝) 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝚇: 𝚂𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇: 𝙸 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸: 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 {𝙼}
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜

133 11 57
By Felixisanegghead

Sunoo Pov

I was now being kidnapped by a brown haired cat. He had thrown me into the backseat of his boyfriend's car and now is driving me to the place where I was going to be tortured to my death.

That place. Is the mall. The person. Is Yang Jungwon. He had officially kidnapped me to go party as in my celebration on finally dating Sunghoon.

"Sunoo-ya. How could you not tell your best friend that you guys are dating?" Asked Jungwon angrily as we drove to the mall.

"Wonnie. He just asked me out yesterday. What did you expect?" I huffed as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Still. I'm your number one priority. I'm the first person you're to tell me when something big happens." He ordered as he took a right turn.

"Well technically Sunghoon is my number one priority and it's not that big." I explained nervously.

As expected Jungwon hit the brakes and turned to me shocked.

"KIM SUNOOOO!" He yelled before he climbed over to the backseat and began beating the shit out of me.

This was my end. Kim Sunoo. 24. Boyfriend of Park Sunghoon. Death: 25th November 2023.

I successfully made it to the mall in one piece. I hopped out of the car eager to escape the soul piercing eyes that Jungwon was giving me.

"So why are we here again?" I whined as Jungwon took my hand.

"To buy slut clothes for the club of course!" He exclaimed laughing as we ran to the escalator.

"Whyyy?" I whined pouting.

"Sunoo-ya. You can't always have your virginity. You have to loose it. And the perfect person to steal is.." Jungwon's voice trailed off.

"Sunghoon hyung." I mumbled covering my face with my hands I blushed.

"But still when did you get together with Jay?" I asked as we entered a store.

"I already told you." Jungwon smiled. I smiled at how happy he looked. Thank you Jay.

Flashback

"You have some big explaining to do." Jungwon said as we sat down on the floor of his house.

"W-well we are dating?" I announced but it came our more like a question than a announcement.

The whole room tensed. It wasn't a happy atmosphere. It was a scary atmosphere. Or I thought.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jay yelled standing up as he started clapping.

The others also followed while Jungwon gave me a big hug.

"This is the time for a party!" Ni-ki cheered hugging Jake.

"Uhm well we also have an announcement." Jay began.

"Let me guess. You and Jungwon are also together?" Heesung teased as threw his arm around Jake and Ni-ki.

"Of course you dimbo!" Jake exclaimed hitting Hessung's head causing him to groan in pain.

"Y-you guys are q-quite sharp." Jungwon muttered.

"THEY BOTH ARE TOGETHER!!!" I yelled standing up and hugging Sunghoon who was sitting on the couch.

"WOOHOO!" Ni-ki screamed happily.

I broke away from the tight hug I was giving Sunghoon and kissed his cheeks with a big smile.

Sunghoon also smiled before he kissed my lips.

I opened my mouth as in instinct letting him enter his tounge in my mouth.

As our lips fought graciously a scream ended it.

"KIM SUNOO AND PARK SUNGHOON THERE'S A CHILD HERE!" Jungwon screamed as we broke apart.

I saw Jake covering Ni-ki's eyes and Heesung and Jay hugging each other.

"Are you and Jay together or is it Heesung and Jay?" Sunghoon smirked looking at the hugging couple.

Heesung and Jay looked at each other before immediately shoving off each other.

"Hehe" Jake giggled still not taking his hand off Ni-ki's eyes.

"JAKE HYUNG I'M NOT A BABY!" Ni-ki yelled pouting.

"YOU ARE MY BABY!" Jake yelled taking his hand off Ni-ki's eyes.

"No he's our baby." Heesung smiled.

"Fuck off." Jake cussed flipping him off.

"I already feel single." Ni-ki sighted as he watched all of his hyungs argue.

And that night of announcements ended with laughter and teasing.

Flashback ends

"No that makes you ass look small." Jungwon told me as he checked out my outfit.

"I think it looks nice." I told him as I twirled in front of the mirror

"Hmm try this one." Jungwon told me handing me a tight white jeans and a baby blue loose looking top.

"Sure I think it will match my hair colour right." I said as I patted my had.

"No try this pink top with that white jeans." He suggested as he shoved me into the dressing room.

Sighing I wore the clothes and then looked at myself in the mirror and boy I looked hot. I think I'm starting to simp on myself.

I opened the curtain and walked out only for Jungwon's jaw drop.

"I'm breaking up with Jay." Jungwon exclaimed as he admired me.

"Shut up now go wear your one." I rolled my eyes as I shoved Jungwon inside the dressing room with the outfit I choose for him.

A few minutes later he came out. And boy he looked gorgeous. This time my jaw dropped.

"I'm breaking up with Sunghoon." I mumbled as I admired his beautiful self.

"Stawppp. I feel so flustered." He sequeled hitting my shoulder. I giggled as we then went inside seperate dressing rooms took our outfit off so we could buy it.

"It feels like yesterday that we met them for your little interview. Then we all moved in and now here we are. Dating them." I remarked the past.

"Stop it makes me feel nostalgic." Jungwon exclaimed tearing up.

"So when do you think Jake and Heesung is announcing their relationship?" I asked Jungwon as we walked into a cafe to get lunch.

"I bet you in a week." Jungwon betted.

"Nah I bet this week." I betted as the waiter gave us the menus.

"Fine how much?" Jungwon asked.

"I would like the chicken sandwich. 50 won?" I asked as I gave my order to the waiter.

"I would like the chicken burger. Deal." He smirked as we laughed at Ni-ki's status.

"Let's see what they're upto." I smiled as we pulled our phones out of our pockets.

💥Eno 10💥

Sunny Sun: Hello ppl!

Cat Wonnie: Where is all the idiots?

Ni-ki Chan: Where are you both?

Sunny Sun: At the mall. Why?

Heeshakira Ace: Your boyfriends are whining.

Cat Wonnie: What do you mean?

Pup Jake: They're at our house crying and begging us to call the police cuz when they woke up both of you weren't there.

Ni-ki Chan: It's a nightmare.

Heeshakira Ace: I had to fucking cancel my date because of them.

Pup Jake: Date w who?

Heeshakira Ace: No I meant Ni-ki's.

Cat Wonnie: ARE U SETTING UP A FUCKING KID ON A DATE!??

Sunny Sun: TF IS WRONG W U @HEESHAKIRA ACE?!!!

Ni-ki Chan: Omg stawwp. I'm old enough to go on dates.

Cat Wonnie: You're just a college student and our child. Your parents trusted me and Sunoo to take care of you and you're thinking that your old enough to go on dates?

Ni-ki Chan: Mooom stoooop I get itttt.

Sunny Sun: Hehe

Heeshakira Ace: Can you both please hurry up? Jake's abusing me.

Cat Wonnie: What's he hitting you w?

Ni-ki Chan: He's hitting him w a broom.

Sunny Sun: Tell him to hit Hessung w a slipper. It is more effective.

Ni-ki Chan: Yes mom 02 🏃‍♂️

Cat Wonnie: Finally you can listen to your elders.

Star Jay: JUNGWON-AHHH

Cat Wonnie: O hi!

Sung Corn: WHERE ARE YOU BOTH? DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU??

Sunny Sun: No we both are fine. We're at the mall hoonie.

Pup Jake: Get your flirty asses out of here.

Cat Wonnie: Okay bye bye!

Sunny Sun: Bye!!

Star Jay: WAIT NO!!!

Sung Corn: TELL ME WHICH MALL!!!!

"They're quite amusing aren't they?" Jungwon chuckled as he bit into his burger.

"They never aren't." I agreed as I munched onto my sandwich.

We continued chatting until we finished eating.

"Let's go home now. It's only around 2 hours before we have to go to the club." I told him looking at my watch.

It was 6:00. It's dark and Sunghoon would kill me if I went very late.

"Sure Jay's going to kill my ass." Jungwon agreed as we made our way to Jay's car which Jungwon used for kidnap me earlier only to find the whole gang waiting for us there.

Fuck.

We froze at the sight of Heesung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon and Ni-ki just standing there. Jake and Jay was leaning on the car.

"Took you long enough." Sunghoon announced as everyone was looking at us.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked nervously.

"Well Sunghoon and I woke up with our beds empty and we spent the whole day looking for you both and my car. So of course I'd be here." Jay explained as he walked toward us.

"Well we have our rights and HEY!" Jungwon yelled as Jay grabbed his wrist and dragged him.

"Uhm I." I started only for me to get picked up in bridal style by Sunghoon and carried to my car.

"Damn. These idiots." I heard Ni-ki muttur as he hopped inside Heesung's car.

He gently placed me in the passenger seat while he got in the driver's seat.

"So mind telling me why did you go to the mall without telling me?" He asked his voice deep and turning to me.

"Uhm. T-to buy clothes for t-tonight." I stuttered avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He ordered as he aggressively yanked my chin up so I faced his eyes.

"What clothes?" He asked his eyes had anger hidden in those beautiful brown orbs.

"S-slut clothes." I mumbled embarrassed.

"Hm. Cute." Sunghoon smiled as let my chin go.

"Next time when you're going anywhere you're to inform me and come back before 6:00." He ordered as he started the engine.

"What if it's a surprise?" I asked a little but daringly.

"Then tell Jay or Heesung." He told me before he started driving.

Did I tell you how hot Sunghoon looked when driving? He showcased his mouth watering muscles his eyes roaming everywhere as he kept his eyes on the road.

His face stone cold with his jawline perfectly seen. What excites me the most is when Sunghoon sneaks his left hand on my thigh while his right hand is steering the wheel.

But sadly that thing is for me only. Only me. We arrived home and as usual Sunghoon opened the door for me I walked in and collapsed onto the sofa.

"I'm so exhausted." I sighted letting out a heavy pant.

"Maybe you should ask Jungwon to come over." Sunghoon suggested as he jumped on the sofa, hugged my waist and sniffed my neck.

"Hm what do you mean?" I asked stroking his hair.

"Look at the mine." He hummed as he pecked my neck.

I took a look at the time and I felt my eyes fall out of their sockets. 7:30 .

I threw Sunghoon off of me and he landed of the floor with a big pout and a scowl.

"JUNGWON-AAAAH!" I yelled as I hit the door of his apartment.

"What?" He groaned as he opened the door.

His neck was filled with hickeys and his shirt the first three buttons were opened. It was quite obvious that he was getting into the mood.

"LOOK AT THE FUCKING TIME!" I screamed at him in the face.

Groaning he looked at the time for his jaw to drop.

"FUCK!!! JAY GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jungwon screamed as he pulled me in.

"What why?" Whined Jay as he exited his room. He was shirtless and his hair was all ruffled.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY!" I yelled at him shoving him out of the door.

"But it's my house-" slam. I slammed the door in his face before running to Jungwon's room.

"Did you bring your clothes?" Asked Jungwon as he jumped up to put his jeans on.

"Yep let me go change and you prepare the supplies." I told him as I ran to the bathroom.

In just five minutes I finished doing Jungwon's make up and hair and now he was doing my make up and hair.

After we finished we adjusted our makeup and clothes before walking out of the house to find everyone waiting for us.

"Took these beauties long enough." Ni-ki teased as he grabbed my hand kissing it.

"Fuck off Ni-ki." Sunghoon growled pulling me to his side.

"Nope. I'm not in the mood to fuck." Ni-ki told him flipping his imaginary long hair.

"You guys ready?" Asked Jay who looked gorgeous in a white jersey and black tight jeans.

"Yep and Sunghoon you look handsome." I complimented him pecking his lips as in a reward.

"It was quite impressive for me and Jay to get ready in five minutes." Sunghoon smiled as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Yea it was." Jay agreed as he hugged Jungwon.

Flashback

Sunghoon Pov

I sighted as I got up from the floor with a big pout. Fuck this club if he doesn't pay me back for what he just did he now I'm going to make sure he never leaves the house.

I heard the door bell ring. With a big smile on my face and ears perked up at the thought of Sunoo coming back I opened the door happily only to find a shirtless, a back filled with scratch marks and messy hair stood Jay.

He nervously waved at me with an awkward smile.

Confused I let him only for him to throw a fucking tantrum on my colourful carpet which me and Sunoo bought at the mall.

"I hate your boyfriend!" He exclaimed.

"What did he do?" I asked sighing as I dragged Jay into my room.

"He kicked me out of my own house." He told me in a shocked voice.

I threw him on my bed as I grabbed us some clothes.

"Is that even possible?" I asked now matching my clothes in front of the mirror. I have to have the best clothes on. Who knows we might do something that we've all been waiting for?

"Well to your cock blocker boyfriend thinks so." He roles his eyes as he looked at the black shirt I gave him.

"Aish stop whining like a five year old child." I ordered him before slipping inside the bathroom to change.

"I'M NOT A FOIVE YEAR OLD FUCKING CHILD! THAT'S NI-KI! NOT ME!" he screamed from the bedroom.

Sigh. Do I have to deal with him for the next ten minutes?

I walked out of the room to find Jay adjusting the clothes I gave him in front of the mirror.

He looked nice. With a black jacket and a black sweater which I noticed he switched from the original shirt I gave him.

"Hmm you give off mafia vibes." I told him leaning against the door way.

"Hmm you give off my second hand vibes." Jay smirked as he handed me a puffy jacket which completed the look.

"Hey let's make a bet." I told him as we exited my room.

"What bet?" He asked.

"I bet you within this week Heesung and Jake will come out as dating." I betted as I pocketed my phone and wallet.

"Nah I bet you next week." He smirked as we walked out of the living room making sure to switch of the lights and fans or else Sunoo would rip my head off and lecture me on saving energy for the earth and bla bla.

We were about to walk out for the house when I remembered the cologne Sunoo gave me. Eager to wear it I decided to wear it on a day we go to the club which has come.

"Give me a sec." I told him. He hummed in response as I went to my room.

I happily sprayed the cologne on. My feet bouncing I was about to exit my room when I received a phone call. Sighing I decided to answer the phone call. This better be quick.

"Hello?"

"Hubby boo."

End of Flashback.

Sunoo Pov

Laughing we all joked about the flashback Jay recounted. I noticed Sunghoon was being a little quiet. I felt odd since Sunghoon was acting weird but I decided to shrug it off for now.

"Anyways shall we go party?" Jake asked who was wearing a white and black sports jersey with black jeans.

"You're already that horny to go get wasted bae?" Asked Heesung pecking Jake's left cheek.

"Fuck off Heesung. I'm not horny but I do want to get wasted." Jake spat giving Heesung disgusted side eyes.

"Ooooooh!" Ni-ki teased raising his eyebrows.

"And you tell me they're not dating?" I teased back smiling.

"Nope but we are." Sunghoon responded pecking my lips.

"You horny asses wait until the child isn't here to do all of that disgusting shit." Jungwon spat.

"Says the person who's boyfriend was whining because he couldn't enter you with his throbbing dick." Sunghoon teased.

We all laughed to death at the faces Jungwon and Jay made.

"It hasn't been a week and you all hitting that?" Wheezed Jake hitting Heesung a little too hard which made Heesung fall on top of Ni-ki.

"MOTHER SAVE ME FROM THESE PERVERTS!" Ni-ki shouted shoving Heesung off of him.

"You people leave the poor child alone. Can't you see him crying already?" Jay asked changing the topic.

"Fuck off old man." Ni-ki said sticking his tounge out.

"You ungrateful brat." Jay muttured angrily as he chased Ni-ki down the stairs.

"SUNGHOON-AAA I'M GOING TO DIEEEE! SAVE MEEEE!" I heard Ni-ki yell below the tower of stairs.

"I'm going to go save that little brat from the old grandpa. You coming elderly Heesung?" Teased Sunghoon.

"You fucking bitch!" Heesung mumbled now it turned it two chases of attempted kidnapping and murder.

While Jungwon, Jake and I arm in arm walked to the elevator just betting at who will die first.

Time Skip

We arrived at the club and entered. I stumbled back a bit at the ear deafening music. Sunghoon caught me by the waist and bent down a bit just to whisper three words.

"Smell my neck"

I did and my dick instantly hardened. It was the cologne I got him back from the mall date I meant trip.

"You like it?" He smirked his eyes not on my face but on my crotch area.

"Uhh yea it's good." I said before escaping the eyes of a smirking Sunghoon and grabbing Jungwon's hand to flee these perverts. Ni-ki was right. They really are perverts.

We ran to the dance floor with no hesitation and began dancing to the sing that came up. Which was Miroh by SKZ.

"FELIX IS SO FUCKING HOT!" I heard someone yell.

"SHUT UP HYUNJIN IS HOTTER!" Another yell.

"FUCK BOTH OF EM DADDY BANGCHAN IS THE HOTTEST PERIOD!" The other yell making everyone scream in agreement.

I laughed at all of these kpop stans. I realized just now this was a kpop club so kpop songs will be the only one playing.

I was about to go sit down exhausted from all the songs I danced from until the song of the night came up. The song which certainly none of couldn't miss.

Bite Me. By Enhypen.

I grabbed Sunghoon's hand as dragged him to the dance floor for him to be my partner.

"LET'S GOOO!" I yelled as the song played.

I looked around as everyone grabbed a partner. I saw Heesung and Jake, Jayand Jungwon, and Ni-ki with a random girl?

The crowd sang;

"OH MY OH MY OH MY GOD!"

"THIS BLOOD'S PUMPING CRAZY!"

"OH MY OH MY OH MY GOD!"

"CUZ I KNOW YOU WILL SAVE ME!"

"COME HERE AND GET SOME!"

"JUST COME OVER AND BITE ME!"

"IT'S YOU AND ME IN THIS WORLD!"

"JUST COME KISS ME AND BITE ME!"

(had to omit some of the lyrics cuz I'm not Korean💀 But make sure to enjoy this part even though it's small by listening to the song which was what I did 😁)

Once the song ended I took a shot of tequila.

With just one shot I grabbed Sunghoon's face before smashing my lips on his.

The tequila rushed in as our lips danced furiously against each other. In the presence of alcohol taking control Sunghoon devoured my mouth dominating it as he explored my carven.

My hands made it's way to it's spot on Sunghoon's hair. Gripping it Sunghoon grabbed my waist practically smashing our bodies against each other.

Our saliva still mixed Sunghoon grabbed my ass. A loud moan escaped from my mouth.

Since people were starting to stare. Sunghoon still kissing me picked me up as he carried me outside.

Who knows? Finally I might loose this damn virginity to the man I've been keeping it for?

Hello Eggheads 🥚🥚🥚

I'm so sorry for the late update. I told you that I was in my exam era so last week was the last of my tests so I decided to put aside this for a while and focus on them. I think I did pretty good on Chem and Bio but I'm not too sure on my weakness. Maths. I would start fucking crying if I get a B. My mom last time beated me up for getting a B 😭😭😭

Anyways I'm currently writing this at the hospital as I fell sick from overworking myself. I had to practically beg my mom to let me write. I'm doing well compared to before. One thing I learned to not skip meals and to get enough sleep even if it means having a math exam the next day and not revising it for it the past week. :)))

I had to break it into freaking paragraphs since I had so much to tell you. But this is the last one which I'm saying I love y'all so much so please don't overworking yourself to the point where your attached to an ivy. Love y'all 🧡🧡🧡

Love From;

Author Felix Egghead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 815 14
Sunoo had an amazing night, he partied, he drunk with friends, and enjoyed his time dancing on the dance floor, he wasn't drunk though. What made th...
21.7K 725 14
"Aren't we supposed to be best friends...?" Sunoo asked, panting heavily. "Friends, don't fuck each other endlessly." Sunki AU -- Short story ...
34.9K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
14.2K 1K 12
"Does this bother you, Sunoo-ya?" "No." Sunoo and Sunghoon were inseparable, like two halves of a whole. Growing up together, they shared everything...