MASTERMIND- 65th hunger games

נכתב על ידי longl1ve

"No one wanted to play with me as a little kid So I've been scheming like a criminal ever since To make them... עוד

Main charector infos
The first night that you saw me
The planets and the fates and all the stars aligned
We were born to be the pawn In every lover's game
This this the first time I've felt the need to confess
The dominos cascaded in a line
I'm the wind in our free flowing sails
Saw a wide smirk on your face
Just like clockwork
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail
Make it seem effortless
Make them love me
I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian 'cause I care
Strategy sets the scene for the tale
A chain reaction of countermoves
lit the fuse
Had to do it this way
None of it was accidental
Checkmate, I couldn't lose
What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
It was all my design
SEQUAL🫶🏻

You and I ended up in the same room, at the same time.

5 0 0
נכתב על ידי longl1ve

After getting my score it made me feel a lot more confident. But what if people see me as a threat and try to take me out first. That's not happening.  I bet Caspian is feeling pretty bad about himself right now. The fact that he got the lowest score out of all of us and got beat by 2 girls.
All of us ate dinner together and I was just so anxious to get in that arena already. Tomorrow was the interviews with Caesar and that was the least of my worries.. The only worries I have is being in that arena in 2 days. The score says i'm cut out for it but am I really?
I've always been an emotional child. Growing up i've grown out of that but theirs so many what ifs when going in that arena. I've became so close to Elara, I wish we could've met in 2 and became friends before the games. It's just so unfair. I want to do this for my dad but I wonder if the pain from loosing her and Magnus even worth it.
I needed to sleep. I couldn't handle all of these thoughts all at once. I have to thank Mel for my sanity here, without the sleeping pills I don't think i'd ever be able to sleep.
The next morning:
I woke up after having the worst nightmare imaginable. The 3 other careers were trying to kill me in the arena. It was 6 AM and I needed to get water or something, I needed to clear my head from that.
I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I heard footsteps and I saw Magnus.
"You're up early." He said.
"Yeah I just needed water.. Why are you up?" I questioned.
"My dad always made me get up early so i'm just used to it." He said.
"Oh that sucks. I have a pretty bad sleep schedule I don't usually get up this early but the training has been making me fall asleep extra early lately." I lied. It was the sleeping pills but he didn't need to know that.
"You and Elara seem close." He said.
What does he mean by that?
"Yeah she's really nice." I said with a smile.
"Caspian is terrible. He has such a big ego but literally scored an 8."I said laughing.
He came closer to me and I felt my heart sink.
He was so hot
"Do you trust me?" He questioned.
"Uhh yeah why?" I asked.
"You didn't tell me the truth about why you're here at the academy that day." He responded.
"Well to be fair.. I didn't really know you and it's not just something you happily tell someone. I didn't know your intentions." I said.
"Do you think of me as a flirt. I mean that's kind of my reputation in the school." He asked.
UHH yes.. He has a new girl on his lap every day.
"Oh I don't know i've only seen you a couple times." I lied.
"Is it your dream to win?" He asked.
"I mean it's become so much bigger than that. Of course anyone in 2 would want the glory and fame that comes with it but I want to do this so me and my dad have a better life." I said.
"It's never been my dream. I always wanted to do something much more with my life, I love to draw, my dream was to become a famous artist one day." He said sadly.
"Dreams never come true, i've learned that the hard way. I dreamed about having friends, a healthy family but now the only 2 friends  i've ever made will have to die if I will survive." I said sadly.
"You consider me a friend?" He asked.
"Yeah why not." I said back.
"Well that's good, you are a great friend yourself. I am gonna take a shower i'll talk to you later." He said while leaving.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

105 4 4
18 year old Cato Hadley and his best friend, Clove Kentwell, have both been selected to represent District 2 in the 74th annual Hunger Games. Having...
639 9 9
clove is 15 and from district 2, she is reaped to compete in the 74th hunger games is she deep down the person the Capitol has told her to be?
3.7K 83 17
"Hate to break it to you babe, but only one of us is coming out of this alive, and it's gonna be me." "In your dreams princess." It's time for the an...
4K 97 24
I've never faltered in my convictions, but one fateful day, the ground shifted beneath me, and I came crashing down like a crumbling castle meeting i...