'𝑈𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑣�...

بواسطة Youtubehere

Y/n Agarwal, an Indian woman, who is the CEO of her own company and Kim Taehyung, a Korean man, the CEO of h... المزيد

~ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 ~
INTRODUCTION
❃ 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒌𝒊𝒏 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒆𝒐 ❃
❃ 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 ❃
❃ 𝑱𝒐𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒕 ❃
❃ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑯𝒆𝒓 ? ❃
❃ 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 ❃
❃𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔❃
❃ 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 ?❃
❃𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑼.𝑺.𝑨 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍, 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒔 ❃
❃ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒔 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 ❃
❃ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑩𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ❃
❃ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒓 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 ❃
❃ 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌 ❃
❃ 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 ❃
❃ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏❃
❃ 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 ❃
❃ 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 ❃
❃ 𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 ❃
❃ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 ❃
❃ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 ❃
❃ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❃
❃ 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ?❃
❃ 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 ? ❃
❃ 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 ? ❃
❃ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑩𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕, 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 ? ❃
❃ 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 I ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 II ❃
❃ 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 III❃
❃ 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❃
❃ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒚𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒚- 𝐈 ❃
❃ 𝑺𝒚𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒚-𝐈𝐈 ❃
❃ 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 ❃
❃ 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑨𝒃𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 ❃
❃ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒚 ❃
❃ 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❃
❃ 𝑩𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 ❃
❃ 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏- 𝐈❃
❃ 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❃
❃ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ❃
❃ 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ❃

❃ 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 ❃

87 5 0
بواسطة Youtubehere

~Evening~

Y/N'S POV
Mom told me that they are not coming here to meet me cause Uncle and aunty told them to stay there.

Also they will check the party arrangements in the hall. They told uncle Kim and aunty to help them but still, I don't think they will come here, so, I also didn't force them.

Actually, I wanted to message him, alien about my presence here but then I remembered that I'm a mafia queen and because of me I can't put his life in danger. So, I didn't message him.

Huh ! Let's get ready for the party. I have to leave there after an hour. I'm a specialist for doing make-up and all fast so I don't need too much time to get ready but yeah, for an indian outfit I need more time as it is time taking outfit.

So, I thought about doing my makeup first cause the dress will be ruined if I wore it for a long time and I don't want it to be ruined before the party starts.

I picked up my make-up box and started to unpack it. As after sometime I was done with my makeup.

This is my makeup look guys, I guess it will suit my outfit too. Of course, it has too or else my outfit won't match with the makeup.

(Author- Well, I also have moles on my collar bone and back neck. I know, there is no need to tell but still I wanted to share with you all when I saw the moles in this picture. 😅)

Now I wore my outfit cause if I did a hairstyle first then the hair would be messy due to the outfit. So, here is my special, outfit of the evening........

Is it good ? I hope the makeup matches with the outfit. Now, I'll do the hair style. I'm thinking which one hair style I had to do ? Then I remembered one of the favourite hairstyle of ever. Yes, I'll do this hairstyle.

So, this is the hairstyle. It's not my favourite but yeah, I like this one..... It's from my favourite hairstyle.

Then I wore my pearl earings.....

Then my pearl round necklace as the earnings and necklace are in set.

Now, this. A bracelet, Actually, Ishu Di, gifted me this last year on my birthday.

I never wore it cause there was no occasion to wear it as I was waiting for a special occasion and I guess, my success party is the special occasion.

Now, last but not the least, my heels of course, I can't go bare feet there. Haha, I know it's lame but still.

So, I thought to post a picture on my Instagram cause I guess, I won't get time to post it at a party as I'll be busy with other business partners too. I clicked some pictures but still I uploaded only one cause I hate to post many pictures on the same dress.

So now I'm all ready, so I guess I should leave now and yeah, Lisa already left from here with Jungkook to check the arrangements and maybe to spend time with each other. Haha, fresh couple's things.

Let's get downstairs. I asked Aunt Hana to come with me but she said that she'll come there later sometime as someone has to remain at home to take its care. I insisted her just still no use of it.

So, I guess I have to go alone there. I thought to call Taehyung bit then I remembered it's his success party too so he also must be busy with all stuffs. So, now only I'll be driving at the hall alone.

~party hall~

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Here, I'm. Waiting for my love, my world, my universe, my everything, my Y/n ! I know this words are too much but not more than my love for her.

I forgot to show my outfit due to the excitement of the party. So, I'm just wearing a simple black outfit. I know it's too expensive and calling it just simple is not good but still.

Then the tapping sounds of heels came to my ear. I know, who this belongs to ? There I saw, her ! Y/n ! She's coming towards me, not gonna lie, she's just looking like goddess, hella beautiful in this iconic, elegant black outfit. Her braided hair bun, giving her another vibe. With the Pearl jwellery and a simple yet beautiful hand bracelet, was just on another level.

I think I'm going to fall for her again. She is just coming towards me making my heart flutter. My heart will explode at anytime if her magic last for long time. Here I can't believe on my eyes, is she really a human or any kind of goddess or angel who came from heaven, only just only and only for me.

Y/N- Taehyung !

TAEHYUNG- Uh, yeah ! Hi

Y/N- Hi, how am I looking ?

TAEHYUNG- You're looking beautiful and

Y/N- And ?

TAEHYUNG- And hella, hot too.

Y/N'S POV
I don't know why, but I wanted to ask him about my look. I was desperate to know his answer but then he tell that I'm looking beautiful and....... And hot too. He whispered the last part in my ears. This is the first time any man leaves his effect on me. He's looking like a greek god in front of me in this Black suit. I just want to stay here with him all day-night. I won't get tired of standing here without any rest only to see him. Ahh, heartu calm down, don't beat fast here.

TAEHYUNG- Come then !

He gave me his palm as a gentleman indeed he is ! I accepted it and walked with him to the stage. I was standing on the stage with Taehyung. We'll, our hands with now released due to the public. We get the mic in our hands and started to give our speech.

In between the speech, I saw my parents there with tears in their eyes. Of course, after all they witnessed my struggle for my career. After completing the speech, I handed the mic to Taehyung while he kept it beside.

We walked down the stage and I excused myself as the other business men came to have a talk with me. I didn't want to get separate from him but I have to do for having a boring talk with them.

~on the other side~

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I saw Pumpkin's parents with my parents. They were taking something. I couldn't hear it cause I was a little far from them. Y/n also excused herself to have a talk with some business men.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Jungkook and Jin hyung came to me.

I saw that Jungkook was smiling too much and same goes with Jin hyung. I think, Jin hyung told kook about the surprise that's why he is smiling that too his bunny smile.

TAEHYUNG- What happened to you both ?

JUNGKOOK- Nothing, hyung.

TAEHYUNG- I guess Jin hyung told you the surprise. Didn't you ?

JIN- ahh, how did you know ?

TAEHYUNG- I got to know by the mafia skills, hyung.

JIN- Oh then you guess it right, Taehyung. He knows about the surprise

TAEHYUNG- So, may I know this too ?

JUNGKOOK- Of course, but uncle aunty will tell you.

TAEHYUNG- They knows ?

JIN- Yupe, in fact they arranged the surprise for you

TAEHYUNG- Really ?

JIN- Yes, now come with us.

JUNGKOOK- You know hyung, this will be the best surprise for you

TAEHYUNG- Is it ? Them I'm really excited for it

JUNGKOOK- Wait for it

JIN- Come let's go

TAEHYUNG- Yeah

We went towards them. Pumpkin's parents, mine parents were there with noona. Actually, Rose, Jimin, Lisa are together with Jennie as they are looking the arrangements about the dinner we arranged so yeah, they are not here. I could see the tease in their all's eyes. I'm getting surreal vibes from them.

TAEHYUNG- What happened, eomma ? Appa, what's the surprise ?

MR KIM- Calm down, son. We'll tell you.

MRS KIM- But first, we need your phone

TAEHYUNG- My phone ?

JIN- Why ? Don't you want to show your phone to us ?

TAEHYUNG- Ahh, this is not you think. Wait .... Here it is.

ISHA- Hmm, open Instagram !

TAEHYUNG- Noona, is this any kind of prank

ISHA- It's not, Taehyung ! Just open it as we say

TAEHYUNG- Ohh fine

MRS AGARWAL- Hmm, now you have your pumpkin's id ?

TAEHYUNG- Of course, not. I haven't even seen her. We only talk on normal messages.

MRS AGARWAL- Ohh okay. It's fine.

MR AGARWAL- Do you have your business partner, y/n's account ?

TAEHYUNG- What's her relation in this surprise, uncle ?

MR AGARWAL- She has a connection, son

MR KIM- Just do as we say, Taehyung. No more questions now

TAEHYUNG- Aish, fine. Here is her id.

ISHA- Hmm..... Now look at this picture. Aren't they both the same ?

|@AgarwalYn|me, being just me.
|300K likes |5000+ views|

TAEHYUNG- It's y/n's post but how do you have her id, noona ?

ISHA- Because I know her

TAEHYUNG- Ohh yeah, after all you're the best chef and I guess you met him, as you both are citizens of same country

JIN- Aish, Taehyung ! You're so dumb

TAEHYUNG- What do you mean, hyung ?

JIN- I mean, they know each other but they have a relation

TAEHYUNG- What relation, noona ?

ISHA- I'll show you her other photo. Wait.... This one.....

|367K likes |7000+ views|
|@AgarwalYn|Having fun with my cute elder sista, @ishawal love you so much, di !

TAEHYUNG'S POV
What's this ? Y/n with noona that too y/n called noona as her elder sister. Is y/n my pumpkin. Are they both the same person whom I was thinking they are different ? I looked towards every one and they were looking at me already with soft smiles on Their faces.

TAEHYUNG- Eomma, appa, aunty, uncle ! Is it true that......

MRS KIM- Yes, Taehyung ! Y/n Agarwal, your business partner is none other than your pumpkin, your childhood friend.

TAEHYUNG- If it's a prank then don't do this, please

MRS AGARWAL- It's not a prank. It's truth

TAEHYUNG- If it is then thanks. Thank you so much to tell me about this. I can't believe that my childhood bestfriend was with me from a very long time and now I like her.

ALL- We are happy too for you both.

TAEHYUNG- Thanks, but she should have told me about her

MRS AGARWAL- Because, she also doesn't know this

TAEHYUNG- What ?

MR AGARWAL- Yeah, she also thinks that you're her business partner

TAEHYUNG- Wait, that means our identity is still not revealed

JIN- Thats what we are telling from so long

TAEHYUNG- Then, when do we tell her ?

JIN- Why, are you too eager to make her yours already ?

TAEHYUNG- Ahh, hyung ! Please not at this time.

JIN- Aish, fine

TAEHYUNG- I'm going to her

MR KIM- Are you going to tell her the reality, Taehyung ?

TAEHYUNG- Yes, of course

MRS KIM- Then don't

TAEHYUNG- Why ?

ISHA- Don't you want to tease her more ?

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, shit ! I almost forgot about this idea. I won't spare this

MRS KIM- Good , now enjoy dear

TAEHYUNG- Thanks, and yeah Kook, this was the best surprise ever.

JUNGKOOK- I know it, right

TAEHYUNG- But wait !

MR KIM- What happened ?

TAEHYUNG- Uncle, aunty, noona are living with us and soon pumpkin, I mean y/n will too. Then won't she'll know about me being her alien

MRS AGARWAL- Nope, cause we made a plan

TAEHYUNG- What is it ?

JIN- Till the Mafia get together party, we will tell y/n to live at Jennie's house

TAEHYUNG- Why, won't she ask the reason?

MRS KIM- We'll tell her that it's danger for her to be here.

TAEHYUNG- Won't she ask what's the danger ?

MRS KIM- You don't worry about it, we'll handle it.

TAEHYUNG- And what after the get together party ?

MRS AGARWAL- We'll departure to India back

TAEHYUNG- What ? This soon

MR AGARWAL- Son, we have to arrange engagement ceremony too.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh shit, I almost forgot

JIN- Why don't you remember anything about me, tae

TAEHYUNG- Sorry, hyung

MRS KIM- Hmm, kids. So this is the plan. How is it ?

JIN- Just great as you eomma

MRS KIM- Aww, thank you baby !

JIN- You're welcome.

TAEHYUNG- I'm going to attend the guests

ALL- Yeah, sure

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I can't believe, the girl, my childhood best friend, my pumpkin, whom I wanted to meet for the last 22 years was here, in front of me and I couldn't find out that she was the one I was looking for.

My y/n is none other than my pumpkin. What a fate God given to me, who would believe this ? My childhood best friend is my love now......
I Unexpectedly love my childhood best friend without knowing. Wow !

Suddenly, my eyes went to the beautiful figure of my love, the way she laughs, the way she talks, is all beautiful. Wait ! wtf is she doing with Mr. Jung ? Hey, how dare he to touch my y/n ? He'll surely gonna suffer it !

Y/N'S POV
I was taking with Mr. Jung ! Actually I don't know him, but he told that he is in business with Taehyung so I guess they both know each other. Suddenly, he started to flirt with me. How dare he to touch me ? I just wanna beat him till death. How could he touch the Mafia Queen ?

I was going to say something but someone came from behind and put his hands on my waist. I looked behind and it was none other than Taehyung ! What is he doing here ? Wait, his eyes are telling something through them ? Is he perhaps jealous ? But why is he ?

TAEHYUNG- Hello, Mr. Jung ! (Faked smile to him)

MR JUNG- Hello, Mr. Kim ! Congratulations for your success

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, thanks a lot !

MR JUNG- I guess, you both want some time. (He said while looking to Taehyung's hand on y/n's waist)

TAEHYUNG- Ohh so kind of you and yeah thanks a lot for this too.

MR JUNG- Ohh it's fine..I think, I should go now. Enjoy

TAEHYUNG- Same to you !

He left from there.

Y/N- What is this, Taehyung ?

TAEHYUNG- What ? What is it ? I just don't like men around you.

Y/N- Are you perhaps, jealous ?

TAEHYUNG- Why would I ?

Y/N- Ahh, don't know. Just because of your actions

TAEHYUNG- What beacuse of my action ?

Y/N'S POV
With the hand of his on my waist pulled me towards him. I was shocked by the sudden action. He never acted like this before. His actions are making my cheeks to get red and I know, I'm still now. For maintenance of the gap, I putted my both hands on his chest.

Y/N- What are you doing Taehyung ?

TAEHYUNG- What am I doing ?

Y/N- You just, you just pulled me

TAEHYUNG- Ohh did I ? Then thanks for telling me, y/n

Y/N- Taehyung, leave me

TAEHYUNG- Why ? I'm enjoying this position.

Y/N- Taehyung, here are so many people around us. Then might see us

TAEHYUNG- What if I see, I won't ?

Y/N- Taehyung, please. Leave me.(blushy face)

TAEHYUNG- Omo, are you blushing ?

Y/N- I'm not.(blushy + shy)

TAEHYUNG- No, you're ! Look your cheeks are red. Omo, the cold CEO y/n Agarwal is blushing.

Y/N- Aish, leave me..I'm ot blushing, okay. Leave me now.

TAEHYUNG- Fine ! You're out of my hold

Y/N- Thanks a lot

TAEHYUNG- Your welcome, dear

Y/N'S POV
Aish, sometimes I even think, is he for real ? What's with this behaviour ? He never acted like a pervert. What got into him ? Jimin's soul ? I guess, really he got Jimin's soul cause he is being too much pervert. Aish, y/n ! What are you thinking ?

But sometimes I think, that I know him. But I only met him aonth ago but look now we are here business partners plus friends too, also he is my crush ! Woah, crush word was never in my dictionary and look now I'm in love. Haha ! Cute, isn't it ?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

128K 3.7K 18
[ COMPLETED] KIM TAEHYUNG The biggest mafia of the Korea , whereas the Y/N simple girl was stuck with his abusive mafia husband...
16.7K 1.3K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
261K 6.5K 36
A Cute yet clumsy girl was leading her life when a introverted guy came into her life as her boss and changed every bit of her life, will it be easy...
55.8K 2.6K 27
𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐕𝐄𝐑.... 𝐲/𝐧: 𝐧-𝐧𝐨 𝐢-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭-𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲-𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...