Bride

Por SwatiSandeep

In the shadows of a secluded town, three fates are about to entwine, setting off an emotional journey of love... Más

-Dedication-
-Editor's Note-
-Characters-
-Teaser-
-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Epilogue-

-Chapter 18-

1.9K 332 367
Por SwatiSandeep

Khushi walked into her fathers room with a heavy heart. Her eyes were overflowing with tears. The pain she kept hidden for seventeen years refused to stay hidden. All the barriers that she had erected around her heart came shattering down. She was as vulnerable as the day she lost her child.

Suryakanth looked up as she walked inside. His smile faded away the moment he saw her tears. He tried to get down from the bed but the nurse gently held him back. "You cannot strain yourself Mr. Birla. You are still recovering" She told him politely.

Suryakanth looked at his daughter troubled. He had not seen the tears in sixteen years.

"Kya ho gaya beta?" He forwarded his hand to her. Khushi wiped her tears. Her father was still recovering. She could not upset him with her tears. He was the only family she had. She could not loose him. She made her way to her father and held his hands. Over the years they had developed a very solid bond. Her father became her best friend. She was a daughter but he alwyas treated her like a son. Her mother could not conceive after she had her. She always wanted a son. She tried tried to conceive her dad to get a surrogate. But he never agreed. He alwyas believed that there was no difference between a boy and a girl. He groomed her to be his heir.

In a world where women were treated differently he taught her to hold her head high and walk like a queen. He was heavily disappointed by what she did. He did not shy away from expressing that displeasure. She had hated him for turning away in time of her need, but as she grew up she realized that he did what a father of a teenage girl would do. A teenage pregnancy complicated a child's life. He was only trying to protect her life. And it could not be denied that he had seen though Vivek's reality when she could not. She was too blinded by love to realize what a greedy monster he was. She had fallen for his innocent act like a fool. She had almost destroyed her life pining over the monster, but it was her father who pulled her out of her depression. He had forced her to face the realities of life. He told her that she could either let Vivek win and destroy her life or she could choose to be a survivor. She chose the later. She built her life brick by brick and her father was standing right by her side, holding her hand, not letting her falter.

When he made her the CEO of Birla Industries there was huge uproar. An inexperienced 23 year old woman was not taken seriously, but Suryakanth Birla's daughter, his heir had everyone's respect. He made sure of it. What ever she achieved was his blessing. His love. His generosity. When he lost her mother he had been heartbroken, but even then he made sure to offer her a shoulder to cry. He was her entire support system. Without him she would be lost. She was blessed to have a father like her. Vidant had told her to go home and question her father. She would never insult her father by questioning him. He would not do anything to hurt her. She knew that with every heartbeat.

"Kuch bol na beta. Aise gumsum se kyun hai? Veer se koi jhagda ho gaya? Kuch keh deya usne......."

"Maine Vivek ke saath ek bache ko dekha hai dad" She cut him off gently. She had no secrets from her father. The one secret she kept from him almost destroyed her life. She would never again make the same mistake again.

Suryakanth stiffed.

"He calls Vivek dad. He is 17. He was born seventeen years ago" Her eyes clouded again. "He is my son" Tears escaped her eyes. She wanted to sob but she held herself back and wiped her tears furiously.

"Mr. Malhotra told me to go back home and ask you what happened. He thinks he can turn this on you. How did my baby end up with Vivek dad? You already picked up a good family for him. You told me that the baby would be bought up in the lap of luxury. That he would want for nothing."

Suryakant's heart pounded in his chest. His daughter knew the truth. She would hate him for what he had done. she would leave him and go back to Vivek. She would destroy her happy life, her impending marriage, her bright future everything for the boy. Since the moment he had seen the boy he knew he was trouble. Her child's life would be destroyed and he could not do anything to help her. He felt helpless.

"Please bataye dad. How did Vikky end up with Vivek. How it is even possible....."

"Vivek ne nehi batatya?" Suryakanth questioned carefully.

Khushi shook her head as tears rolled down. Suryakanth hated those tears. They had alwyas been his weakness. Vivek had given her nothing but tears. He could not hate the boy enough. he opened his mouth to tell her the truth but then his mind whispered caution. Khushi did not know the truth. Vivek did not tell her anything. He still had a chance.

"Dad, bataye na....."

"The day I gave him the money, he asked to meet the baby one last time. I agreed." He lied cautiously. He wanted to see khushi's reaction. He did not want to go far.

"He ran away with the baby?" Khushi gasped. Suryakanth did not deny it. Vivek had opposed the adoption vehemently. He plead with khushi to wait till the last minute. he was trying to raise money from different sources but a million dollars was a big amount. Khushi did not wish to take chances. Veer promised to get the money from his father but in the last minute Mrs. Mittal convinced his father not to give the money. He had been instrumental in their decision. He wanted his child to give up the brat. He did not care to what lengths he had to go. Vivek tried till the very end to fight for his son, but he had to give in to khushi's demands. Somewhere his reluctance made it easy for khushi to believe that he had demanded money in exchange for adoption.

"He took the baby from me and ran away? He did not even tell me? He had our son all these years and he did not for once let me know. He took him so far away that i could not even see him again. He took money from you" Khushi's hand's fisted by her side. "How could he take away my child, dad. Why did you not tell me?"

"Kya bolta main tughe khushi? I promised you to give the baby a good home. The boy vanished with the money. You were already heartbroken. I thought I could find him and the baby, but no matter how hard I tried i could not. When you slipped into depression, Khushi believe me bacha. I would have sold my soul to get back the baby to you but I could not find Vivek....."

"Vikky ko mandir me dekhke aapko heart attack aya?" Khushi pulled her hand back. Her father knew Vikky was her child and he did not tell her. "Aapko pata tha woh mera bacha tha? Isleye aapne Vivek ko bulaya?"

"Beta......"

"Sabkuch jante hue bhi aap chup rahe dad? Aapko pata tha main apne bache ko kitna miss kar rahe hoon. Appko pata tha ke main ek ek pal tadpe hoon uke bena. Aapko pata tha ke main kitna tarse hoon uske bana. Har lamha yahe dua karte hoon ke bas ek jalak dekhne ko miljaye mere bache ke. Are kese maa ko uske bache ke saath dekhte hoon to jaan nikal jate hai mere. I would have sold my soul to get a glipse of my child and I met him and was not aware of his identity. I even raised my hand on him" Khushi looked at her hand in range. The day she had met Vikky for the first time was the day the doctor had told them that Harsh had been emotionally and physically abused. The little boy had made her way into her heart very fast. His silence troubled her. She was the one who insisted on talking him to the physiatrist. What he told her both socked and angered her. Harsh's mother was her cousin. Her own blood. On one side she was missing her child and on the other side her cousin was abusing the blessing was given. The doctor had told them that the little boy would never talk again. That broke something in her. When Vikky collided with Veer and looked at her with those amber eyes, something in her snapped. The past and present overwhelmed her making her react like a.... demon. That is what her son called her! She had given him enough reasons to think of her that way. She raised her hand and thrashed it against the table to punish herself. She wanted to hurt herself for hurting her child. She trashed it again but Suryakanth stopped her, "Kya kar rahe ho bacha....."

"I hurt my own child dad" Her voice wobbled. "i am the worst mother in the world"

"Aisa nehi hai beta. Tughe pata nehi tha....."

"Mughe pata nehi tha kyunki mughe kese ne bataya nehi tha" Khushi pulled back her hand in anger, "Vivek ko uska bacha chaye tha aur aap...... mughe aapse yeh ummed nehi the dad. You should have told me about Vikky. I deserved to know my child."

"Beta....."

"Kuch maat boleye aap" Khushi wiped her tears and stood up. "ek maa ka dard aap kabhi nehi samjh paoge dad. instead of calling Vivek and pleading with him you should have told me the truth. I would have made sure my child was in home with me by now."

Suryakanth looked at her shocked. "What?"

"Vikky mera beta hai. Uske jaan bachana ke leye maine adoption ke leye haan kahe the. Vivek ko koi haq nehi banta ke woh mughse mera bacha cheen lai. Vikky ke jagah mere saath hai. woh is ghar ka bacha hai. Aapka aur mera waris. Woh mere saath rahega." Khsushi eyes were overflowing with teras. She was too agitated to realize what she was saying. Suryakath tried to hold her but she pushed him away.

"Call kejeye aap lawyer ko. I will not let Vivek get away with what he did. He stole my child from me. I will make him pay. I will make him regret these seventeen years. Jitne khoon ke ansoo maine roye hai, woh bhi utna he royega. Mera bacha mere saath jayega. Zididge bhar main use uska chera nehi dekhne dunge."

"Khushi shanth ho jao beta" Sukryakath tried to make her sit. She was hypervating. After years she was was getting an anxiety attack. They had struggled to help her get rid of them. She was back to square one.

"Khushi please beta. You are very high on emotions. Vivek ne pala hai us bache ko...."

"Vivek ne mughse mera beta cheena hai dad. I will not let him win."

"Khushi...."

Khushi did not let him finish and waked away. Suryakanth chased behind her. She alwyas kept her emptions under a tight leash but when she lost control she spiraled. She did not know where to draw a line. When she lost her child she had tried to take her life repeatedly. The first year was hell. They had to watch her like a hawk. He was scared for his daughters safety. Khushi stepped into her room and closed the door before Suryakanth could stop her. Suryakanth knocked on the door. His heart was palpitating. He was scared for his daughter. He should not have lied. He should told her the truth.

"Beta mere baat suno. Vivek ke koi galti nehi hai....."

"mughe kuch nehi sunna, dad" Khsushi yelled from inside. He could hear the sound of things breaking. That scared him further.

"Khushi beta please...."

"Mughe mera beta wapws chaeye dad. Woh mughe abhi wapes cahye. Agar woh nehi aya to main kar bahithunge mughe nehi pata. I want my son and I want Vivek behind bars. I want him to suffer"

he heard a vase shatter. There was absolute silence.

"Khushi....."

"I will not open the door till the lawyer comes here. Either I get my child or you loose yours. Waise bhi main zinda hoon he nehi. Jeeke bhi kya faida dad!"

Surkyakath took a step back. His heart constricted in pain. Khushi was his only daughter. He could not loose her no matter what. he had given her everything she needed in life except the one thing that she really wanted. If Vikram was what she needed he would do everything in his power to get him to her. He did not care what he had to do. His child would have her son back!

"Are yeh evil king nahi hai big-b. Yeh to sach me monster hai" Vibha hissed. Her eyes filling with fury.

"Monster bhi nehi, he is an outright Devil. He lied to the evil queen again." Vish hissed. "He fed her nonsense and she believed him. Dumb lady."

Vibha whacked him hard, "She is not dumb. She is sad. Yaar i feel sad for her."

"really?" Vish gave her an incredulous look. "She is nothing less then her dad. She does not use her brain cells...."

"When you are high on emotions, it is difficult to think rationally bacha" Vikky cut him of gently. "she was mother suffering for her child. She met her child, but the brat hurt her again......"

"Are nehi to kya aarti utarta uske?" Vish shook her head, "Tu bol Vibha koi dad ke bare me aise bole to tu aarti uatarege uske? Baithe soche 'aww how much she suffered?'. Itna kyun agar mumma dad ke bare me aise bakwas kare to....."

"Mumma kabhi dad ke bare me aise baat nehi karege. Woh kese ke bare me aise stupid batey nehi karege. Are woh ramu kaka ko datne ke pehle das baar sochte hai, aur ramu kaka to security gate pe baithe baithe so jatey hai. Tughe lagata hai humare mumma asie bakwas karege?"

"My point! Mom should be like mumma. That woman was crazy.... she was....."

"A mother" Vikky cut Vish off. "A mother who was hurting a lot. Don't judge her so harshly bacha. We will never understand her pain. Every coin has two sides. You have only seen one. I have seen both....."

"Matlab? You know the ice-queen?" Vibha frowned.

"are buddhu, she is a character from a story how can big-b know her. Kuch bhi imagine kartey rehte hai. Tu big-b ko kahane batane dey." Vish looked back at Vikky, "Us ice-queen ka chodo big-b. Us brat ka batao. Uske leye bohot bura lag raha hai yaar. Phele he itna daat khaya, phir maar bhi. Did his dad atleast make it upto him?"

"The brat was blessed with the best father in the world bacha. His dad always put him before everything. Even his pain. Even as the Ice-queen was cursing him in her fathers home, The Price came inside to talk to his son. The boy was not ready to listen."

Vikky sighed remembering the conversation. It was one of the worst fights with his buddy. He had fought so much. Unwilling to listen to reason. Not willing to give his mother a chance. If he had behaved maturely, things would have not turned so bad. No one needed to get hurt. He could have become a bridge between his parents but he became the divide.

He remembered his father pleading with him.

"Please mere baat sun, Vikky. It's not khushi's fault. It is mine. I kept the truth from you and her."

"Kyun keya aapne aise dad? I don't care if you did not tell that woman, why did you keep the truth from me?" He looked at his father with hurt filled eyes. "Har baat batatey ho na aap mughe. Apna bacha nehi dost kehte ho na? How can you not tell me about her?"

Vivek looked down. He knew he hurt his child and that hung heavy on his heart. Vikky wrapped his arm around his father. For a father to lower his eyes infront of a son was unbearable. He could never humiliate his father that way.

"Pata hai aap kabhi kuch galat nehi karoge. Mere bhalai ke leye he keya hoga aapna. I trust you dad. I will always trust you"

Vivek's eyes filled up. his child's love overwhelmed him. Vikky pulled back and wiped his eyes.

"Zarur us aurat se mughe protect karne ke leye sach chupaya apne. She is....."

"Nehi vikky" Vivek cut him off gently, "She is a very sweet woman. Uska reaction justified tha bacha. She has not seeen her son in 17 years. She is hurting beta. Uska gussa dekha tune, uske peche ke wajah nehi dekhe tughe? She was mad at me for taking you away from her. That is what she thinks. Any parent will react that way."

Vikky remained silent. He wanted to ask why she thought that way but was scared to sound insulting.

Vedanth sat down beside him and held his hand, "Vikky you are 17. You are old enough to understand that the difference between right and wrong bacha. Khushi believes a side of the story that she knows. How is it her fault."

"What is the real story?" He looked down and asked. There was a minutes silence.

"I am sorry. I don't need need to know." He looked up and held his dad's hand. "I was not trying to insult you dad....."

"You did not bacha" Vivek sat down and pulled him into his embrace. "You know most of the truth. When you were in your mumma's womb you needed a lot of medical care. Something which we could not afford. You needed a medical surgery as soon as you were born. Something that we could not afford again. Your grandfather offered to pay for the procedures if we agreed for adoption. He did not want khushi's life to be spoiled. He wanted his daughter safe."

"So you choose to give me away" Vikky's eyes filled up. Vivek gently wiped his tears away.

"If we had to choose between having you with us and having you safe and healthy, we will always choose your safety. We did that seventeen years ago. Your grandfather found a very wealthy couple to take you in. Everything was settled, but in the last minute the couple changed their mind. Your grandfather did not know what to do. He could not let his daughters life be spoiled, neither could he desert you. So he opted to put you in foster care. Your mom signed the papers without seeing it, but when he gave the papers to me, dad read them. We were shocked to realize the change. When we asked your grandfather about he told us about the fall out. He did not have another option. Your mom was already mentally prepared to give you away, he was worried that if she spent time with you she will get attached. I refused to agree to foster care. We fought. I refused to give my consent. I could not let you go from home to home bacha. You were my child."

Vikky hugged him tight. He could even imagine living that way. He was raised with a lot of love.

"Your dad wanted to have you. Your grandfather wanted to keep you away from his daughter. He had his reasons vikky. No father will want to see their 16 year old child shacked with a child. He was Suryakanth Birla. He had his reputation at stake."

"So he tossed me away?"

"No Vikky. He gave you to me. He said I could keep you if I took you far away from your mumma. He paid for your treatment Vikky. he made sure you had everything you needed. He gave me the one thing that I could not refuse. He gave me my child. I took the money and left with you the same day. I choose you over your mother. I left with you knowing she will be hurt Vikky. I was selfish bacha. Khushi has all the right to be angry....."

"What did she expect you to do dad? Dump me in the foster care? Forget I existed while she built her life?"

"Vikky" Vivek gasped.

"You struggled to raise me on your own and she was happily living in the lap of luxury. Here you are trying to give me a good life and she is marrying your best friend. The first time she realizes she is mother, what does she do? Comes here accusing you? Did she forget that she agreed to give me away? What right does she have on me?"

"She is your mother, Vikram" Vivek rose in anger. "She gave you life. If she decided to get rid of you then....."

"She did decide to get rid of me dad. She has not looked back for 17 years. Aab achanak uske andar ke maa kaise jaag gaye? She was ready to move on with a husband a new child, why does she need me now?"

"VIKRAM"

"You always told me that my mumma is an angel. Does an angel behave that way dad? Us din hospital me woh mughe marne jaa rahe the. I was not at fault. I was a bloody stranger to her and yet she raised her hand. She is mean, bossy, arrogant and a snob. That is not how an angel is supposed to behave. She is a de....."

Vivek raised his hand, Vedanth stopped him. Vikky rose, blinking off tears.

"Aapne kabhi mughpe haat nehi uthaya dad, lekin us aurat ke leye aaj baar baar...." His voice choked. Vivek tried to touch him but he pulled back.

"Jabse woh aurat humare zindigi me aye hai humare saath sirf galat he ho raha hai. You are going away from me...."

"Aisa nehi hai beta....."

"Aisa he hai dad. She is nothing but trouble. I hate her"

Vivek raised his hand to slap him but a someone grabbed his hand and pushed him back. They looked shocked as Khushi pushed Vivek back in anger.

"Aab bohot hua Vivek. Aab tum mere bache pe koi haq nehi jataoge"

Vikky saw the police officers standing behind her and reached for his dad. Khushi held his hand and stopped him.

"You do not have to take his abuse any more. He will not hurt you after today." Khushi's eyes blazed in anger.

"What are you saying Miss Birla?" Vikky looked startled. "He is my dad"

"He is a child thief" She spat in anger. "He stole you away from me"

"Listen Miss Birla...."

"Inspector. This is the man who snatched my child from me against my wishes. Arrest him."

Vikky paled. The inspector looked at Vivek uncomfortably. Vivek Malhotra was a well respected citizen. Most of Shima knew him. He would not have taken the complain seriously but IG was putting pressure for the arrest. The Birla's had a lot of influence.

"Mr. Malhotra I am sorry. But I have an arrest warrant against you." He gave the letter to Vivek. Vedant reached for the letter and read though it. He was shocked to read the charges.

"Yhe sab kya hai khushi?"

"Aapke papo ka anth. Shukar manaye maine aapka aur apke patne ka naam nehi joda complaint me. Warna poore family andar hote."

"How dare you, Miss Birla" Vikky fumed.

"I have all the dare vikram" Khushi looked at him angrily, "and it is not Miss Birla. Its mom. Main tumhare maa hoon"

"Nehi hoon aap mere mom. Kuch nehi lagte aap mere...."

"Tumhare mana kar dene se humhare beech ka rishta khatam nehi ho jata Vikram. Tu beta hai mera. Vivek ne tugse sirf jhoot he jhoot bole. Yahe bataya na usne ke main dayan hoon. Yahe sunke tu bada hua na?"

"Kya bakwas kar rahe hai aap, Miss Birla....."

"I need to take you in now, Mr Malhotra. Please cooperate." The Inspector intervened. He was getting uncomfortable. Vikky hugged Vivek and refused to let him go.

"Aap dad ko nehi le jaa sakte...."

"I have the warrant, kid. Please let me do my duty"

Vikky shook his head scared. Vivek looked at Khushi. His child's fear was making him restless, "Why are you doing this Khushi? Did your father not tell you the truth?"

"You stole my child, Vivek."

"I did not" Vivek looked into her eyes, willing her to believe him, "Your father gave him to me"

"My father is not like you Vivek. He will never ever do that to me. Unlike you he loves me. Don't you dare think I will fall for your tricks again. I am no longer 17. I know exactly what kind of a man you are. A liar and a thief. I will make sure you pay your dues. Inspector take him away"

Vikky refused to let go. Vivek knew Khushi would not listen. He expected Mr Birla to tell her the truth. He never dreamt that the old man would lie to his daughter. No child could ever question their fathers words. Subconsciously he understood that but still he could not stop himself from resenting her. He was no longer her lover. he was a father now. All he could think about was his child's fear. His father's pain."

"Vikky let go bacha. Let them do their job. I did nothing wrong. They cannot hold me on false charges. Dad will apply for bail. I will be back home soon"

Vikky refused to let go. He was terrified. Vivek looked at his father. Vedanth stepped in and gently pulled the boy back. The inspector took out the handcuffs. Vikky eyes filled with tears. He looked at Khushi in anger, "If you let this happen. I will hate you for life"

Khushi's eyes filled up but she turned her face away. The inspector moved forward to handcuff Vivek. Vikky turned around and buried his face into his grandfathers neck. He could not hold back the sob.

"Ruko" Khushi called out. She could take the hatred but her child's tears was hard to ignore. The inspector looked at Khushi.

"You don't have to handcuff him. Just take him away. I am sure he is not stupid enough to run"

Vivek looked at her. their eyes met. His filled with disappointment, hers with vengeance. Khushi was the first to look away. Vivek walked out with the inspector. Vikky wanted to go behind him but Vedanth stopped him.

"Pops dad.... let me go pops. They can't take him away."

"He is going to stay behind bars for a very long time Vikram" Khushi walked towards him. The fury that consumed her drained away. She already had her vengeance. She only wanted her son now.

"Your father is not the man you think he is Vikky" She tried to touch him but he stepped back.

Khushi shook her head, "One day soon you will realize. I can wait for the day, bacha. Go pack your bags. You are coming home with me."

Vikky looked at her shocked. "What?"

"You are coming home with me. Where you belong. You are my son. You belong with me. Chal ghar chaltey hai" She held his hand. Vikky shrugged her away.

"What is wrong with you, Miss Birla? Main aapke saath akhe nehi aney wale. You just had my dad arrested. I hate you...."

"Don't say that Vikky" Khushi's eyes filled up, "Mughe pata hai yeh tera bacpnana hai, par tere batey mughe bohot hurt kar rahe hai beta. I waited for you for 17 years. I love you bacha....."

"This is your idea of love? You walk in and hurt my dad, get him arrested and you think I will buy your bullshit?"

"Bas Vikram" Vedanth pulled him back.

"Aap beech me maat boleye, Mr Malhotra, yeh mere aur mere bache ke beech ke baat hai" Khushi hissed. "Bohot door kar deya aapne mere bache ko mugse. Aab aur nehi...."

"Tumhare bache ko tumse kese ne door nehi keya khushi. Tumhare dad ne apne marze se Vikky ko Vivek ko saupa tha...."

"Jhoot maat boleye Mr Malhotra"

"Chillane se sach jhoot nehi ho jata Khushi" Vedanth's voice was laced with fury. Khushi took a step back shocked. Never had anyone dared to raise their voice to her.

"Mera beta galat nehi hai, na he humse koi galti hue hai. Do your worst. I will get my son out,"

"He will never see the light of the day, Mr Malhotra" Khushi's eyes blazed. "I will make sure of it. Your son messed with the wrong woman. Chal Vikram"

She tried to grab vikky but Vedanth firmly pushed the boy behind his back.

"Vikky is 17 Khushi. He has the right to make his own choices. He will stay in his fathers home"

"He is a minor" Khushi glared at him.

"Itne pade lekhe lo. Law pata hoga na? A court will take his decision into account. Legally you cannot force him to come with you. Go and talk to your lawer. I am sure he will explain better the rights of a 17 year old adolosant."

"Aapke bete ne jo keya uske baad bhi aap uska saath de rahe hai? mughse mera bacha chinna chatey hai?" Angry tears rolled down her eyes.

"Tumhara bacha dara hua hai, khushi" vedanth shook his head sadly, "dekho uske taarf. He just saw his father getting arrested. Do you think he can handle more trauma?"

Khushi looked at vikky. He was holding on to vedanth and shooting daggers at her. She could see the tears steaming down his eyes.

"Your dad had already taken everything from me, vikky. Kamse kam tu to mere dard samjh na beta. Please come home with me. Please" khuhsi pleaded. "I will do anything you ask bacha. Just come back. Please"

"You will do anything i ask?" Vikky let go of his pops hand and stepped foward

"Anything beta. Tu maang ke to dekh tere mumma tere kadmo me sare duneya becha dege. I have waited for 17 years vikky. Mumma ke dard ko samaj na beta. Please"

"If what you are saying is true. If you really love me. Take the compliment back. Dad bohot ache hai Ms Birla..."

"Mumma" khushi choked. She was desperate to hear the word from his mouth.

"Let him go mumma please" vikky put his anger aside and pleaded "dad kabhi kuch galat nehi kar saktey...."

"To galat main hoon vikky?" Khushi's eyes filled with hurt. Despite knowing the truth her child blindly sided with Vivek. "Satra saal se main tere leye tadaptey rahe, tere yaad me rote rahe aur tughe sirf tere dad ke taqleef nazar aa rahe hai betta. Apne mumma ka dard nehi?"

Vikky looked away. He had given her his trust by asking her she threw it back on his face. He was not wrong about her. She was indeed the devil.

Khushi pleaded with him, begged him to come back but he did not budge. In the end khushi had to go home disappointed. She had concurred the whole world but he lost before her own child. She felt lost!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.1K 234 12
☆ANURAAG RAICHAND☆ Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
37.5K 2.2K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...