Meant For You - Predestined

By Tannu25

Inaraah, 23 years old muslimah working in Qureshi company. She is independent hardworking and steadfast but... More

Introduction
I need motivation
Weekend
Alhaan Rahman Qureshi
It's not my day
Bad dream or Reality???
Disaster
I need to apologize
Anger and Calm
Inevitable pain
The Unexpected
Engagement??
Friends time
Outburst and Tears
His Past
Truth(I)
Truth(II)
Shopping
Rituals and Advise
Wedding
First Day
Reception
Knowing each other
Confession
Angry Alhaan
Realization
Nightmare
Let's take a break
Happiness and Love
Her Past
The Blame
Meant For You
Epilogue: Good and Bad
A/N
New story
wattys 2019
Please read

A journey from Marriage to Love

404 14 3
By Tannu25

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatahu.
Hello everyone. I'm back with the story of Daniyal and Suhana.
Hope you all missed me. To answer the unasked question I missed you all dearly my dear readers and friends.
I stopped writing for a long time because my life changed a lot after marriage. I shifted to Canada with my husband and was adapting myself to this completely different environment. Faced lots and lots of problems, lost my few loved ones and Alhamdullilah blessed with a beautiful boy in October 2023. I just wanted you all to know the exact reason why I was unavailable on Wattpad for so long. And In sha Allah now I'm planning to make a comeback with the same story which I left incomplete few years back.
Hope you all are equally excited and happy about it.
Lots of Love
Tahniyat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 12.9K 60
We continue to follow the life of Jannah, Dawud, their family, and friends. With Jannah starting her third year of university and Dawud starting his...
6.6K 690 12
Inaya Moin is sixteen, superb and smiling this Ramadan because she is all set for the holy month of Quran. At least she thinks so. Shouldn't her Rama...
203K 18.2K 30
© 2017 All Rights Reserved Eighteen year old Hafsah gets admitted into her dream college to study psychology. There, she meets the arrogant and hand...
485K 22.5K 44
Yasmin is a 18 years old muslim girl who has for only family her father and little brother. She will do everything to please her father. But what if...